You are not logged in.

#76 2021-08-03 14:09:58

Tyndlar

Re: What will be the fate of the Starseeds should things get really bad?

When I’ve seen chem trails I notice there will be a change of weather the day after, anyone else noticed this?

#77 2021-08-03 18:16:59

Tyndlar

@Genoveva,
I had a look at a few of those water distillers, they seem expensive but there may be some on a site I can get second hand maybe, I only have an electric cooker.

#78 2021-08-03 19:59:04

Vega

Tyndlar wrote:

I wish they would stop all of this in England. I have until September maybe then I am homeless as I may have no job. I see messages to us hospital workers that there will be new recruitment of some kind of inoculation nurse (like infection control nurse) to keep an eye on each department…

I have started grieving for my life already, old way of life, and been using my emotional pain to try and redirect this to a better outcome.

I’m giving all of my power to changing this, I’m apologising for ever letting this happen. Something big is coming, a great pain but still fight for the good ending no matter what comes.

I don't know if they have made the waxine mandatory for healthcare workers in the UK, but they recently passed it into law in my country. And I saw a similar comment to your post today on youtube and it occured to me that there must be so many lightworkers and healers that are in healthcare professions, and that are going through the same thing. I was unemployed when the plandemic started and I am facing similar financial challenges.

Since the moment I reached a tipping point in my inner work and started being able to love myself unconditionally, everytime I am pushed into a corner and am facing a difficult challenge, unconditional self love is my key for facing that challenge. That love for myelf, that love for my physical self and for all of my internal fragments that are triggered by that challenge, is what I can always rely on and where I draw my motivation and determination and strength from. And also where I draw the trust and certainty that I have my back and that I am not going to let any of the bad scenarios happen, and that even if they happen I will navigate them with grace. And that love is what opens the way for all the inspiration, guidance and solutions from our higher aspects to reach us. I don't have children but I assume that's how it is with children, connecting with the love that you have for that child is all you need to face and solve any challenge that you are facing.

Anyway, I am sure based on this post and your previous posts that you are able to love yourself and that I am preaching to the choir, and I trust that you will be fine and will be able to handle the challenge that you are facing with grace and courage and determination. You are also a woman and you gals are better with this love stuff, while we men are not very good at wearing a pink dress and talking and thinking about love and other girly stuff.

And for the record I am not really wearing a pink dress I am wearing a strong manly armor and am ready to face any challenge, just sometimes I am not afraid to wear my strong manly camouflage uniform with the girly pink color and talk about love and stuff. So please you men out there don't judge and don't think that I am not manly enough OK? hahaha smile <3

PS. Let´s be Our Higher Self NOW - Yázhi Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Communication (Pleiades)
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/let-s-be … n-pleiades
(underline and bold emphasis mine)

The realization that they only need to love themselves and everything comes from there, loving others, everything there is, the good and the bad, the terrifying, the beautiful, the ugly, the artistic, the cruel, the dramatic, poetic.

I know that this "loving themselves" is like something ¨girly", after all... it does come from... a girl. ¨I am a real man, strong, I do not need to talk about love¨, some will say...

They don't understand... It's everything. Love is integration, if you don't want to use the word "love", too "girly", of "girls in pink". But whether they like it or not that is the key and that is not making them less men. On the contrary, it defines them as stronger than anything. Like super-power.

Understanding everything... being able to enter into multiple perspectives, understand them, accept them as part of oneself. It closes conflicts, undoes evil, dissolves fear by accepting it. Defeats evil. Creates worlds and promotes unimaginable personal expansion.

It is not narcissistic, it would be a big mistake to think of it this way... It is the opposite, everything is you. You cannot work from a position of ¨I am the whole and you are not ha-ha¨. It just doesn't work, if you are in that state then you have not understood my words.

Yazhi: Just by being in the etheric, in the afterlife, it doesn´t mean that a soul is in a state of understanding of all, in the "elevated" state, just as by being Broken Shoes in 3D, it does not mean that you cannot be superior or maintain a greater degree of understanding life in every way than a soul in afterlife.

Being incarnated or not has nothing to do with a person's level of consciousness. The body is just one more manifestation of your state of consciousness. It does not limit, it does not help, it is only a symptom, a reflection. <--- <---

You can be "Broken Shoes" walking in the mud with cars splashing you as you pass... getting wet under a broken umbrella... And be someone's higher self in the etheric.

Of course, if you are at that level... it does not bother you to find yourself in that situation since it is only something temporary, a reflection of you... and your little shoes... broken or not... you have immense wealth inside and that is what matters. And from the point of view of understanding self-love... you will immediately start to improve your life. That is the key. Because self-love means that you will no longer neglect yourself and that you will take care of your improvement, of your life, that you will leave destructive vices behind and you will get away from everything that you do not like or that does not nourish you, bad and degrading jobs, bad friends or family... You leave behind the hatreds, the resentments, when you understand their points of view.

Don't expect to be the higher self when you disincarnate "in the future." It doesn´t matter. Be that today. Also... Listen to me, Broken Shoes... If those ugly shoes you have make you feel bad... then don't put them on anymore! There begins the action of self-love. <--- <---

Also I wanna quote a post from Teal Swan I read today, for all the members that are feeling lonely and misunderstood and that don't have anyone to connect to offline.

Teal Swan
4 days ago

Today, I have a message for you.  And that message is, you are not alone.  There has never been a second that you were alone.  There will never be a second that you are alone.  When you came down to this physical life, you came so that source (which is in fact the greater part of you) could come to know itself through your eyes.  You agreed to the perspective of separation so that source could come to know and understand the nature of it's own "oneness" through your eyes.  Perspective is only one angle of truth.  And the real truth is that truth is far more comprehensive than that one angle.  Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there.  Remember this when you are observing the stark absence of friendship in your life.  Remember this when you are feeling lonely or misunderstood...  Behind the veil of your limited perspective, we are there.  Your isolation, is merely an illusion.  And by far the greater part of this universe and world not only understands you and not only loves you, but also, IS you.

Last edited by Vega (2021-08-03 20:06:51)

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#79 2021-08-03 20:07:56

Vega

Great job everyone in this thread. I need to look into water distillers myself.

#80 2021-08-03 20:56:02

Tyndlar

I know there will be many with the same thoughts as mine. The papaya is mandatory for healthcare workers in the uk but not yet hospitals.

I think listening to music really changes your energy levels and mindset…

Listening to uplifting and loving music which makes me feel connected to the source, no matter if it is religious or spiritual I feel it still opens that door and let’s me feel the light flowing through me and euphoric. Think I meditated for an hour this time today! Will do it often, it feels like my mind moves into what I guess may be 5D, it’s like dipping my mind into a crystal clear lake but doesn’t last long, maybe I can make it a permanent feeling or mindset? That must take a lot though I bet and a complete change of consciousness in some way to maintain it. Maybe that is what I need to work on doing? Not even sure how I manage to get into that state.

I know me doing this may help anyone on my level, awaken further too maybe.

Has anyone else ever meditated and felt that crystal clear and extremely awake feeling? It makes this normal conscious state feel very foggy and thick compared.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-08-03 20:59:17)

#81 2021-08-03 21:10:19

ikigai

I've been distilling my own water for a few months now. Here are a few things I've learned about the process:

1. VOCs - Volatile Organic Compounds
VOCs are chemicals that have a LOWER BOILING POINT than water and so cannot be removed through distillation alone. As such they will be most concentrated in the output at the beginning of the distillation process. Professional distillers usually throw away the first little bit of condensed liquid to minimize the presence of these VOCs, as they often add an unpleasant taste and are more often than not detrimental to health.

The only way to near completely remove VOCs are through i) reverse osmosis  ii) a more extensive distillation process with specialized equipment  iii) effective activated carbon filtration

2. Activated Carbon Filtration
Used either before or after the distillation process to remove VOCs (but not the TDS which is removed through distillation). At minimum the industry standard activated carbon is 10-30 mesh, which is sufficient for the majority of VOCs but still insufficient to completely filter out more stubborn chemicals such as fluoride and chloramine. To completely remove these more stubborn chemicals a higher grade of activated carbon is required. Ie. 20-50 mesh activated bone char carbon. However, if you carbon filter AFTER distillation, the presence of fluoride should be minimal. It's also important to note that there are length and surface area considerations when designing your carbon filter.

3. Single-pass Distillation
Because chemistry, a single distillation will not remove 100% of TDS. This is because a tiny percentage of TDS will always stick to the water vapor and be carried upwards. The higher the concentration in your starter water, the higher the percentage of carry over TDS you will get. This is why you see alcohols advertised as "triple-distilled", which simply means the product is put through a series of three distillations, with a smaller % of TDS carried over each time.

In summary, please take the above three points into consideration when designing your water distillation process! The trade offs of each point should be apparent after the above, so it's up to you what you're ultimately comfortable with.

Personally I'm using a simple $120 distiller off Amazon, with an open-ended glass test tube stopped on one end with a mini paper coffee filter and filled with 10-30 mesh activated coconut carbon. The results are satisfactory, but I know and can taste that it's still not 100% when compared to reverse osmosis water (or Aquafina). It's awfully close to 100% though.

Hope this can be of some help to you guys!

#82 2021-08-03 21:38:26

Vega

I want to set a daily routine but sometimes my sleep schedule gets disrupted and that disrupts everything.
I know meditation is really important and that I am not doing a good job with it, but I always have a difficult time setting any kind of daily routine.

And l found it funny when I read sth Inelia Benz said once. "Meditate 30 minutes per day, unless you are busy. If you are busy, meditate an hour per day" smile

#83 2021-08-03 21:54:57

Tyndlar

@iki
I realise now why there are carbon filters on some of the electric water distillers online. How long does it usually take to distill a litre of water?

@vega, I think if you don’t give up and keep doing it, even if your mind wanders, the fact that you become aware of your mind wandering and then you pull your focus back is actually the starting point to meditating, then your mind will get stronger as you build up that part of your brain that keeps you in focus, it gets easier then. Finding the right music is key too if you need that. It’s possible to meditate on anything, I watched a long film once and forced myself to be mindful through the whole thing, afterwards it felt like I was looking at everything around me with new eyes, it felt beautiful! I Need to do that again sometime. It seemed to work only when watching a film, so eyes and ears focused and mind.

I tried meditating with my eyes open not long ago, any object within my view started to disappear and everything was changing colours and fading away, of course I was blinking like normal but I don’t know if this happens to anyone else and why. I was looking at the light on the ceiling while doing this, and it was disappearing from view like it didn’t exist and the colour changes. Strange.

#84 2021-08-03 22:20:57

Vega

@Tyndlar It is a big priority for me so I will establish that daily routine.

I am very good at daydreaming and introspection which are helpful too.

I tried meditating with my eyes open not long ago, any object within my view started to disappear and everything was changing colours and fading away,

This is so cool. smile

#85 2021-08-04 08:02:04

Robert369

Tyndlar wrote:

How long does it usually take to distill a litre of water?

This depends on he size of the distiller, meaning that larger devices usually have more power. Some examples:

• 1L in 1.5h @ 200W (unfavorable mainstream device with plastic)

• 4L in 4h @ 750W (metal+glass device)

• 6L in 4.5h @ 900W (same as 4L in larger)

Due to weight of the device (important for handling during cleaning) and the amount of water (in the output container), I prefer the 4L device which also is more readily available and provides right the daily water amount needed drinking/cooking for a 2-3 person household, as e.g. obtainable here:

https://www.amazon.com/ROVSUN-Distiller … B08GWYS21M

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-08-04 08:03:09)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#86 2021-08-04 08:37:33

Perhaps some creative setup of really strong magnets (e.g., neodymium) can separate out the unwanted magnetic particles (such as graphene oxide) in the water?  Or is this wishful thinking?

https://www.alivewater.ca/ : I have not personally used it yet (considering it though), but this was a product that I came across that is designed to revitalize water by creating vortices in the flow.  May be beneficial as a standalone device (?) or in addition to the distillation process?

Another method of creating water is to burn hydrogen gas and oxygen gas.  Obviously this requires high level of caution due to the handling of compressed air and the highly energetic process involved.  About 5500 L of hydrogen gas and 2500 L of oxygen gas will produce 4 L of water.  Need to refill at least two 40-pound gas cylinder tanks every day; even though it generates pure water, it's probably not practical for most people.

Lastly, just curious if anyone has heard of this product called DPE 100? (https://dpe100.com).  According to the product description, it is designed to neutralise excessive EMF in the environment, boost plant growth, etc.

Last edited by *** It's me *** (2021-08-04 09:08:52)

#87 2021-08-04 08:44:36

Robert369

*** It's me *** wrote:

Perhaps some creative setup of really strong magnets (e.g., neodymium) can separate out the unwanted magnetic particles (such as graphene oxide) in the water?  Or is this wishful thinking?

This in theory works (and also can energize/structure the water), but the magnets will very soon be clumped with those particles and need to get cleaned. Thus I am not sure if such is feasible for pulling out masses of particles.

*** It's me *** wrote:

https://www.alivewater.ca/ : I have not personally used it yet (considering it though), but this was a product that I came across that is designed to revitalize water by creating vortices in the flow.  May be beneficial as a standalone device (?) or in addition to the distillation process?

Vortices are indeed beneficial, but those should go through a copper device (see Schauberger) for maximum effect and not plastic (which adds toxins) as most such devices are.

*** It's me *** wrote:

Lastly, just curious if anyone has heard of this product called DPE 100? (https://dpe100.com).  According to the product description, it is designed to neutralise excessive EMF in the environment, boost plant growth, etc.

I know people who use the DPE100 device and it works as described, after all the claims were scientifically proven and verified. Sadly it is rather costly, so I havn't one myself - not that I need one anyways, since I live in nature and away from excess EMF issues. If you need to know more I can arrange a suitable contact.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#88 2021-08-04 09:24:45

Robert369 wrote:
*** It's me *** wrote:

This in theory works (and also can energize/structure the water), but the magnets will very soon be clumped with those particles and need to get cleaned. Thus I am not sure if such is feasible for pulling out masses of particles.

What if the magnets are placed under (outside) the vessel?  The magnetic particles would concentrate / precipitate out at the bottom without coming into contact with the magnets; the water in the upper portion of the vessel should be "less magnetic".

Robert369 wrote:
*** It's me *** wrote:

Vortices are indeed beneficial, but those should go through a copper device (see Schauberger) for maximum effect and not plastic (which adds toxins) as most such devices are.

I will look into Schauberger.  Thank you.  I do believe the products they offer are made of either copper or stainless steel.

Robert369 wrote:
*** It's me *** wrote:

I know people who use the DPE100 device and it works as described, after all the claims were scientifically proven and verified. Sadly it is rather costly, so I havn't one myself - not that I need one anyways, since I live in nature and away from excess EMF issues. If you need to know more I can arrange a suitable contact.

Thanks.  I will keep your contact in mind. smile  For now, I am still in the research phase plus the living situation may change...

#89 2021-08-04 10:19:44

Robert369

*** It's me *** wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
*** It's me *** wrote:

What if the magnets are placed under (outside) the vessel?  The magnetic particles would concentrate / precipitate out at the bottom without coming into contact with the magnets; the water in the upper portion of the vessel should be "less magnetic".

This doesn't change the fact that after a while the water pipe will be clotted with the magnetic particle residue - and go into the water again if there's too much. To make this work, one would need a means of cleaning the area.

As for the DPE100, a guy who is involved in it and knows more is on my private forum - see my user profile here if interested

#90 2021-08-04 19:32:33

Tyndlar

@Ymar,
It would be a great achievement of mine to get my mind into that clear more awakened conscious state, one step at a time.

#91 2021-08-05 17:23:25

Tyndlar

Ymar,
Thank you, these descriptions give me some awareness of what I am dealing with. Sometimes it feels like an intense and slightly uncomfortable feeling in my head, and then I suddenly pop into a different state of awareness, like I am breaking through a veil or membrane with each try, I can’t feel my body at this point too, like I have no body but if I open my eyes I am still in the same place… I have only once suddenly became aware of being somewhere else but I wasn’t asleep, I gave myself a shock but it hasn’t happened since.

#92 2021-08-05 19:32:41

Tyndlar

Are they on YouTube? I used to try to astral travel but think I did it with force and would just get scared when it became too real. Little steps into a higher consciousness seem less scary, it’s like stepping into something slowly that I’m not too sure about, or wether I would not be conscious in this world again, there’s no going back after my mind opens that door I feel.

At the moment I just get intense energy and then break through into another conscious level. I’ve had more lightbulb moments lately after it and suddenly understanding things I didn’t before.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-08-05 19:34:47)

#93 2021-08-05 20:10:21

Vega

Rich is also an expert in OBEs and he has also since recently been in contact with Yazhi and Swaruu X.

https://m.youtube.com/user/Rich2150x/videos

Last edited by Vega (2021-08-05 20:11:26)

#94 2021-08-05 20:35:27

Thanks for the Samadhi levels link!

Vega wrote:

Rich is also an expert in OBEs and he has also since recently been in contact with Yazhi and Swaruu X.

https://m.youtube.com/user/Rich2150x/videos

Thanks for the Rich tip, wish I had more time to watch vids but much prefer transcripts. Bob Peterson on Facebook has reviewed pretty much every OBE book, and I enjoyed the techniques presented in Scott Rogo's book (he had a very strange murder death https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D._Scott_Rogo ) Leaving the Body: A Complete Guide to Astral Projection. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall. 1983, a bit dated now but I enjoyed it 30+ years ago.

#95 2021-08-05 20:54:44

Tyndlar

Lol I’m old school still on YouTube, seems everyone is moving on onto better places. I’m always late for the party haha

I’ll probably be sat here wondering where everyone went upon their mass expansion one day lol

I used to try looking up this stuff not so long ago and then only recently I start finding articles on subjects I couldn’t find before, it’s good to know I’m not the only one and that other people have been further than me, and can teach me something new.

#96 2021-08-05 21:38:44

Vega

Ymarsakar wrote:

The mass lyran expansion 2.0 haha

Does that mean that I have to rename my account to 'youtube'... ? hihi

#97 2021-08-06 17:12:37

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

@geno

I fo not know whether energy water has a different ppm. That seems more related to ionic water than ppm tests.

Ppm tests may evidentiate that energy work done on water produces transmutation, followed by sublimation. It's just a guess.

Actually, ppms cannot be directly measured/counted from an existing solution - not even with million dollar equipment - but only created by mixing ingredients adequately.

Instead, a ppm test usually tests electric conductivity and by no means any kind of "parts per million", which afterwards gets calculated from the measured conductivity value. This means that it is just another cabal-method to sound scientific and precise where in fact little less than guesstimation is at work. See e.g. this explanation: https://www.easycalculation.com/unit-co … ersion.php

The electrical method of course implies that non-electrical particles get totally overlooked, by semi-electrical particles get misjudged.

Also the method also ignores the fact that due to electric effects most particles in water are clustered and by far not evenly distributed, thus by looking at a small portion and then mathematically averaging it up to the whole is prone to error.

Thus, anyone using ppms to argue about water quality (or any other measured ppms) is mislead by the Cabals and their belief fake-science systems.

#98 2021-08-07 18:15:48

Tyndlar

@Gen, does that mean rainwater ok then? I guess nothing is certain but trying to find which one is better than tap water. We don’t have fluoride in the water here, but it’s horrible hard and then they may have already fitted the more unhealthy way of “filtering” the water with something that is unhealthy.

I’ll get a distiller as soon as I have the money to.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-08-07 18:16:00)

#99 2021-08-08 21:09:02

Tyndlar

In England I think fluoride is in the water in the more northern area, but down south and London there isn’t any in the water, that is supposing the data online is telling the truth.

I noticed while at the London Protest recently that there was a police helicopter circling constantly, and eventually before the protest marched down the streets peacefully, the helicopter had fixed its position for a while, I pointed out that it looked like there was a hose of some sort suddenly sticking out of the front, but I couldn’t see too well what was going on, didn’t look like anything was coming from it. Then my partner said that someone there had taken a close up picture of the helicopter and it was spitting something out of that hose onto us. It makes me wonder what they spread over us and what effect it is supposed to have? Nothing nice I suspect.

It’s scary to think of what I am eating and drinking and how it may effect me, but I don’t have any choice at the moment. I’m trying to enjoy the peace in my little bubble for as long as I can, and preparing for the worst still, incase.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-08-08 21:10:03)

#100 2021-08-09 00:35:48

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:

Funny, I was thinking all day about an old movie where a budda child was put in the cage by evil and they fed him a bowl of rice which was tainted with dark magic. The child did not touch the food or the water, and he consumed only 2-3 green leaves from a little olive branch. I think the movie is called 'golden child'. It's the same with this world... everything is laced with draconic poisons and spells, so we find ourselves in the same situation like that little boy.

Interesting that you write about this, because there are plenty of examples in our world that prove that food is optional - if one is of sufficiently high frequency, etc.. as to be able to absorb the high frequency environmental energies instead of needing to use (relatively) low frequency matter as food. It also makes you healthier and more energetic, and allows for enabling of further abilities that all of us Humans could have if not having too low frequency.

Obviously, as wrongly done non-eating can lead to starvation without proper preparation, I am sharing details on this and more only on my private server.

Which gets me to an interesting question for Gosia, Yazhi/Swaruu and our Taygetan friends: They always talk about "healthy food", etc. but never lost a word about "non-eating". Is that ability of our Lyran race (and many other ETs who oftentimes don't even have a mouth) not common knowledge ?

Board footer