You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-01 08:31:06

BirgOslo

Erra

How do you imagine life in Erra?

Not being a planet in a high frequency it will be exempt from certain dramas, however I imagine, for example, that it could be interesting that there was an exhibition of "human" art. You know: painting, maybe dance, and human music. I wonder, what will life be like in Erra? Maybe one day I will remember it, for the moment I think my memory fails me, even though I know deep down that I could remember it. I did not resist the desire to think about this with this music.

Greetings to Erra and its inhabitants.

"Long life and prosperity."
(Spock, fictional character from the TV series "StarTrek" Tierra -Sol13- Circa 1969)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QlkiYczeWY

"No se puede vivir como si la belleza no existiera"
"we can't live as if beauty doesn't exist"

#2 2021-08-01 13:25:46

Robert369

Re: Erra

Emily wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
Emily wrote:

Past life regressions are often used that way
A very smart way how ETs can also trick us..

Right, they have many tricks to mislead people, and the same goes for the many physical and etherical implants that people get applied, making many of them ET puppets that cannot see the difference between reality and phantasy anymore. Which is part of the problem of channeling, though that also can work directly without implant.

Channeling without implant is very unprecise. Big room for own interpretations which might completely distort the message.

Correct in a way, but on the other hand channeling with implant is directed/controlled by the implant maker and has nothing to do with free communication, as some of them can transmit even pictures and emotions over them, which includes a direct intervention into the personal discernment of truth and lie.

This means that the one having an implant leaves the receiver at the free will of the sender due to 100% full mind-control, after which there's no more saying of what is true or false, but only blind belief into whatever gets instilled into one's brain via the implant. If abused, this makes the implant bearer a puppet/slave/tool of the implant owner, who no longer is acting as his/herself.

So, yes... in a way this is "precise" from the view of the implant controller, but allows for worse abuse than any other method. Thus, if abused, this has nothing to do with discernment and free will, as the implant bearer has no means to question or verify anything anymore due to the "true belief" being implanted right into the brain and emotions.

The people who use/need implants usually are immersed characters of relative low frequency/density who's "gamer team" instills the information, because direct Source incarnates and high frequency Starseeds have no need for them. This alone makes these sources questionable.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-08-01 13:40:02

Robert369

Emily wrote:

And like you said, we have to discern ourselves and use crtitical thinking to do so.

Which non of you do in case of Swaruu
Her message is accepted as true without questioning which is not even allowed.

That is wrongly assumptive, and if you neutrally looked at the forum discussions you'd see that lots of people have questions and questioning certain things happens all the time. But it is based on innerstanding and actual references, and not claims that are just dropped and then called "truer than Swaruu".

More important is that discernment and critical thinking is also applied by the CA and PK teams before they present information, which is not possible for mind-controlled implant users as they just spread infos as commanded.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2021-08-01 14:46:12

charliebelle

What is the difference between Terra and Erra?

This is the first link that pops up for Terra in Archives: "

As they manifest, they change the world.This is for the purpose of Terraforming the planet to be according to the needs of the negatives. The ionizing radiation affects the cycles in Hz of the matter by lowering its frequency and thereby lowering the total frequency of the planet by maintaining it in 3D

What is Terraforming?
"They Terraform. Those key people are manifesting all the reality you see. What I mean is that if you have 7 500 000 key people and they all understand what's going on, then they will manifest a new reality for all because the remainder of the population..."

Erra:
"the day time looks very much like Earth. Erra / Terra --> twin of Erra. And yes, we have cities. Largest city is in the island "Toleka City" (translating it) in Temmer. But mostly small towns all over. We are not that many people. Total population of 38 million in 4 planets."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB1otgHV7ro&t=7s: Taygetean Pleiadian Civilization (Part 1)

#5 2021-08-01 15:07:05

charliebelle wrote:

As they manifest, they change the world.This is for the purpose of Terraforming the planet to be according to the needs of the negatives. The ionizing radiation affects the cycles in Hz of the matter by lowering its frequency and thereby lowering the total frequency of the planet by maintaining it in 3D

What is Terraforming?
"They Terraform. Those key people are manifesting all the reality you see. What I mean is that if you have 7 500 000 key people and they all understand what's going on, then they will manifest a new reality for all because the remainder of the population..."

Erra:
"the day time looks very much like Earth. Erra / Terra --> twin of Erra. And yes, we have cities. Largest city is in the island "Toleka City" (translating it) in Temmer. But mostly small towns all over. We are not that many people. Total population of 38 million in 4 planets."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB1otgHV7ro&t=7s: Taygetean Pleiadian Civilization (Part 1)

Great information, thanks for sharing smile

righteously indignant

#6 2021-08-03 07:16:17

BirgOslo

charliebelle wrote:

What is Terraforming?

Erra:

Thankyou very much charliebelle. You give me many "homework" to think about. I wish you: Total success in your training. I would like to know how it was. I am fascinated about time traveling stuff. It has been an "obsession" to me in this "terra experience". smile  I can't tell you who "truly am I" , I am not sure. I really don't. sad But I can tell you, I am pretty sure that I´ve been able to see alternate timelines of myself. Can't prove it, but I know it´s true.

Thanks, and good luck. I wish you can tell me "something" about your experience in sandclock. If you can, ofcourse.  I'd love that.
Greetings

Birg Oslo.

Last edited by BirgOslo (2021-08-03 07:18:46)

#7 2021-08-03 15:17:41

charliebelle

I can share that, I had spend about 12 years with an Indigenous Dreaming Collective here in Canada. We were taught traditional ways of Dreaming and learned about each type of Dreamer. I participated in a 2 year Power Hunt. One day seemingly out of the blue I was looking at a picture collection of Woodstock and to my surprise came across a picture of MYSELF from 1969! It was confirmation and completely rocked my world.

That's a little piece of my story smile

#8 2021-08-05 06:07:40

BirgOslo

charliebelle wrote:

I can share that, I had spend about 12 years with an Indigenous Dreaming Collective here in Canada. We were taught traditional ways of Dreaming and learned about each type of Dreamer. I participated in a 2 year Power Hunt. One day seemingly out of the blue I was looking at a picture collection of Woodstock and to my surprise came across a picture of MYSELF from 1969! It was confirmation and completely rocked my world.

That's a little piece of my story smile

Awsome, I can imagine how "weird" could be to watch yourself in Woodstock . I had tried "lucid dreming" to myself, but I am still strugle with "controling em".
Instead I had "parallel timelines" kind of experiences. Very lucid. It was awsome. I say: for a moment i was fantasying to be chating with a tygetean. But thats ok. Thank you for sharing your wisdom, that is very important to all this matter. Please recive a big hug, from me (of course) hehe big_smile

#9 2021-09-06 15:30:46

charliebelle

Perhaps a few of us could start a book club big_smile.  And or to gather energetically outside the forum, but also the forum like an anchor to return to.

#10 2021-09-06 15:39:29

Not a bad idea, actually. I ordered The Convoluted Universe: Book 1 by Dolores Cannon, should be here any day. Other than that, I have quite a few books dedicated to metaphysics, occult history, and extra terrestrial contact, and a couple dealing with psychology.

righteously indignant

#11 2021-09-06 21:58:59

charliebelle

Perhaps to pick a video meditation we all can tune in together for a series of days while we sleep. Thankyou Gosia and Yazhi for the latest video.

For example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVXNuhp1R0k&t=1309s

Last edited by charliebelle (2021-09-06 22:05:20)

#12 2021-09-08 08:11:21

07wideeyes

charliebelle wrote:

Perhaps to pick a video meditation we all can tune in together for a series of days while we sleep. Thankyou Gosia and Yazhi for the latest video.

Not a bad idea. But we would need to organise ourselves a bit about time etc.

#13 2021-09-08 23:12:51

charliebelle wrote:

I like that idea. Nice link, too. I've been thinking about ways to connect with others. It's not always easy for me to do, (not that it necessarily should be easy always,) but something like this, I can do.

I use this one and others like it a lot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNeFKBBjyYA

Aneeka said 528 hz is good because it is the frequency used in the med pods.

The road appears when you need it.

#14 2021-09-09 18:07:15

charliebelle

crystallinemister wrote:
charliebelle wrote:

I like that idea. Nice link, too. I've been thinking about ways to connect with others. It's not always easy for me to do, (not that it necessarily should be easy always,) but something like this, I can do.

I use this one and others like it a lot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNeFKBBjyYA

Thankyou!! I will tune in tonight smile

#15 2021-09-09 19:05:06

crystallinemister wrote:
charliebelle wrote:

Both those are helpful, particularly the 528 hz. Will definitely continue using, and will tune in tonight also.

righteously indignant

#16 2021-09-11 17:24:57

Excellent! I'll keep tuning in, too. I had a very powerful experience the other night.

The road appears when you need it.

Board footer