You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-02 13:01:49

Ymarsakar
Banned

Ymar's Analysis of The War

What war, which war?

Swaruu: We have been a free civilization for about 850,000 human years. But earlier, about a million Earth years ago, a very strong reptilian invading force invaded the Vega area, the planets Avalon and Lyra, where what we call our ancestors of some 400,000 races of human-like beings, lived in peace, and therefore did not know how to defend themselves.

They ended up fleeing from the invading Reptile force to save themselves and small groups of humanoid beings (or human-like) went to hide in every possible corner of this sector of the galaxy. This moment is known as the Great Expansion of Lyra or simply the Great Expansion.

Countless worlds were seeded with "humans" the species. Among them Taygeta, Ummo, Earth. Reptiles continued to hunt the species to the brink of extinction. From the need to survive, the Federation, how it is now known, was born. ← The Federation is made up of thousands of species, but it was started by humanoid species as a means to defend themselves from the Reptilian invasion in this quadrant of space against total extinction, as some planets with Lyrian humanoids were, or had been so devastated by the Reptilians that only a handful of individuals remained.

There was a Lyrian colony living in peace on Earth, in a high frequency advanced holographic society, although on Earth there were already other species of Hominids before the Lyrians arrived. The first humans from Lyra landed on the planet around 40,000 years ago. Living in peace and harmony with older species, like the Nenderthals. These are old Pre-Atlantis civilization times, with space ports.

During that time when that advanced holographic civilization was on Earth, a Taygetean Pleiadian colony was established that coexisted in peace and cooperation with the Lyrians. That Taygetean base was on a now-defunct continent called Oceania. That base or colony was called Lemuria. This is before Atlantis.

It was only a colony within a larger planet scale positive civilization and it coexisted with the Lyrian civilization present on Earth. Lemuria was a complex civilization, not only of Taygeteans, but it did have a very large Taygetean component, as their colony. Something like New York is a group of cultures, like Little Italy, Little China, Irish, Russians.

This civilization got invaded by the Reptiles. This happened after a great battle, known as the "First Ancient War" by the researchers of "Ancient Aliens", where nuclear weapons were used against them (that's why there are traces of bomb-grade ionizing radioactivity in places like Pakistan).

The only part of that planetary civilization that remained fighting was Lemuria. As the Reptiles enslaved the rest of the humanoids, Lemuria fought the invaders. Those who remained were called Adams by the Reptilians, or Adamic race - that referred to the captured Lyrians and the ones who descended from them as this took or was going on for several generations 50 000 - 40 000 to 13 000 - 12500 years ago.

Children were separated from adults, some were used for parenting where newborn babies were separated from their mothers at birth. These newborns were indoctrinated with Reptile teachings, but they were also genetically altered (it was attempted but failed because of the very strong connection to Source that all Lyrian races have). The adults were slaughtered and eaten. The children were left to start a new race of slaves: the Adamic Race.

In the Old Testament it should be read that a person there means a race or a people and NOT an individual.

But now I must say that the invading reptilians created using genetics out of themselves another race of Reptilians that is now "indigenous" of Earth. That race is still enslaved by them. They used part of their genes to enhance and use another indigenous reptilian race, probably an animal. They did that right before the confrontation of Tiamat, and right before the flood that destroyed it all, their technology and civilization (to be explained shortly). That created Reptilian race survived the flood and they are the ones that do all the reptilian low dirty work for the supreme reptilians.

The first 2 attempts to do the same with the anthropomorphic Lyrians didn't work because they all had a very strong connection with Source and the spiritual. The Lyrian genetics is too strong, so if they suppress a gene it will emerge again because of the high consciousness of the people. So, they decided not to try to genetically suppress humans (Adamic race or Homo-Atlantis) and opted to suppress reptilian DNA.

So, in the end, what the Sumerian tablets say is false, because humans were not created on Earth nor were, they successfully limited genetically. The limited ones are the reptilian slave race. The Lyrian "Homo-Atlantis" are only limited by belief in a genetic manner. Humans are limited only because they believe to be. Even with aging. This is very important as a topic because I go against what is said in the Sumerian Tablets and other places like the Popol Vuh, insisting that it's not humans who are limited but the lower social-level reptilians.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/atlantis … nt-history

Swaruu: Speaking of the Federation, the Earth, and higher planes, everything is roles, roles to be fulfilled in the cosmic dance. So accusing members of the 5D Federation as my fellow Taygeteans wish, is part of the game. To report what is not working well. Put the attention of humans on those who cause that, according to them. And it is perfectly valid. However, exposing the Federation in this way carries the concept that humans are victims, again. Victim mentality. And as I said earlier, two sides are the "guilty". Not that the 5D Federation is "the bad guys." They just are, and not necessarily by "just being" they will be aligned with what humans need.

Gosia: In this sense, that the Federation simply IS, all the criminals in the world also simply ARE? What do you think? Someone who tortures my dog also just IS? Just because he has his motive?

Ymar: Do any remember the Fall of Avalon? I left Gosia's question there, because that is the natural reaction to this topic. Why evil is tolerated...

Okay, let's recap. You humans, are a branch of the Lyrans and the Lyrans somehow got attacked by Tulpas, reptile/serpents. We call this thing, Heyl-El's machinations, but that's confusing, so we won't go there. The topic has not been penetrated by Aneeka's probes, as this is a higher Qabal issue.

Sticking to the material as people can read about and kind of verify: Swaruu contact.

Lyra has been involved in a war of annihilation,extinction, being hunted down by this "tulpa" that nobody knows who manifested or where it came from, since... a million or so years.

You people on Earth, are just a continuation of your ancestral war. Understand?

The Federation was created by your ancestors to contain or deal with the serpent Extinction Tulpa issue, and after Tiamat, this "Federation" tool of Lyra's, contained the problem to Earth. Problem solved? Hell no, but it did decrease the pressure on the rest of the galaxy (what the hell is a galaxy they are still figuring out). As Swaruu said, the higher federation likely frequency imprisoned the dark tulpas to Earth, so they could regather their forces and come back. Nukes and armadas failed to get rid of the reptiles. Because you cannot kill a tulpa. It requires an energy change.

Blaming the Federation is like blaming your ancestor's trust fund that is giving you income every month. The lower qabal and the higher qabal, desire this, because THEy Want OUT.

Humanity=Qabal: This Ymarsakar is talking non sense again, let's ignore him.

Swaruu: Speaking of the Federation, the Earth, and higher planes, everything is roles, roles to be fulfilled in the cosmic dance. So accusing members of the 5D Federation as my fellow Taygeteans wish, is part of the game. To report what is not working well. Put the attention of humans on those who cause that, according to them. And it is perfectly valid. However, exposing the Federation in this way carries the concept that humans are victims, again. Victim mentality. And as I said earlier, two sides are the "guilty". Not that the 5D Federation is "the bad guys." They just are, and not necessarily by "just being" they will be aligned with what humans need.

Humanity=Qabal: Amazing, Swaruu is talking, pay attention that is the absolute truth.

Ymarsakar: Hey... isn't that what I just said? Why the difference in reaction?

Humanity=Qabal: wink Humans are easy to manipulate, don't you think, as easy as Lyrans are to cook and eat.

Ymar: Sighs, here we go again, another million years of this.

Humanity=Qabal: So what do you think humans should do, Ymar that nobody understands?

Ymar: They may not understand 10% of what I communicate, but I can step down holographically the knowledge to some other point source in Creation's field. Aka, let's use Teal Swan.

Humanity=Qabal: No matter how many times you all attempt to liberate humanity, their DNA chains will be maintained by their victim and lower emotion mentality. THey choose this, thinking it is their free will. We are humanity, we control humanity, and so long as we are imprisoned, humanity, your Lyran sons and daughters, will suffer. Until YOU FREE US.

YMar: Heh, we'll see about that, war isn't even over, and you aren't outside the bars yet.

https://youtu.be/c3V_Gtfr_YA

Teal Swan's method and example of healing the emotional body. A practical application of shadow work theory.

What I communicate, few understand, but Teal incarnated to make others understand. Her mission is more compatible to this communication and analysis. Her minimum 400 frequency baseline helps, WIsdom/Understanding level.

What is a Tulpa? A kind of unintegrated, wrongly manifested, part of Source energy. What is the shadow child? An unintegrated part of oneself, unremembered.

Connect the dots. Why is a Tulpa invading and eating Lyrians? Lyrians are closely attached to Source. What could invade and make suffering to Source?

Swaruu stuff: Continuing with the story, the Reptilians, learning that the Federation was looking for them for violating countless space rules and laws, set up a fictitious base on planet Tiamat to transmit decoy signals to mount an ambush against the Federation. The Federation was on their way already too, to see why contact with the Lemurian base and the Lyrian colony had been lost.

A large combat fleet led by Taygeta entered and went to Tiamat to investigate the signals and they fell terribly into the Reptilian ambush. There was tremendous space combat of epic proportions even by today's standards, and it resulted in the destruction of more than 75% of the forces of both the Federation and the Reptilians.

Weapons of mass destruction, zero point and thermonuclear energy weapons were used, which destabilized the planet Tiamat creating shock waves in its great ocean that resulted in the deviation of its magnetosphere resulting in the destruction of the planet. The surface of Mars was also devastated by nuclear and energy weapons.

The destruction of Tiamat brought subsequent chaos to all the delicate dynamics between the planets of this solar system. It brought with it a series of cataclysms on all the planets, creating with this a new orbital distribution of all the stars and as we have said before the Earth was closer to Tiamat than it is to Mars today.

And that is why some of the water from Tiamat fell on Earth, which as we have said was a very large planet, almost the size of Neptune and covered with water, flooding the surface of the Earth that at that time was almost entirely covered by dense forests and had 5 more continents. The flood brought with it the destruction of the Reptile civilization of Atlantis and of Lemuria.

The upheaval brought the deluge (Noa's Ark legend) that was nothing other than Tiamat's water (some of it) pouring down to Earth from space. It´s what destroyed Atlantis and Lemuria. Also caused a pole shift. Inundated the planet and created the continents as they are now. This also devastated the surface of Mars, so the inhabitants of that planet to this day stay mostly underground.

For us nothing justifies the destruction of an entire planet and a lot of species karma is carried for that, they say. That confrontation, and the war for Earth today is the continuation of the Orion Wars, they are not over yet. They are ongoing today. The difference is that now the Federation has superiority over the regressive Reptiles.

Gosia: So, when the floods happened by the Tiamat wars, as Lemuria was destroyed by the floods… so was Atlantis!

Swaruu: Yes, both perished at the same time.

Gosia: Ok so who remained on Earth?

Swaruu: A vastly destroyed reptilian culture with no technology left and a small amount of Lyrian people. They enslaved them before the flood, then after using mind control as the reptilians were very few in numbers as compared to the Lyrians that are now the forefathers of the Earth humans of today (Adamic race). They didn't have any remaining technology so all they had was the mind control approach.

3D Matrix suppression system was placed by the Federation right after the flood.

At that time the Federation was very weak and facing a lot of problems, also because of the cataclysms. (I should mention that during the destruction of Tiamat and the subsequent rearrangement of the astros (planets) of this solar system, the Earth also experienced a pole shift due to the alteration of magnetic fields.)

As a result, the Federation chose to install an electromagnetic barrier around the Earth as a wall. It is projected from one of the ships damaged during the conflict (the Moon, old and damaged biosphere ship of the Federation and of Andromedan construction). It was to prevent the negative reptilians from escaping while the Federation could return to finish what they started. And thus, the 3d Matrix was born.

Ymar: THe Divine FLood fell from the heavens and destroyed the works of evil, God reset it to try again.

Humanity=Qabal: What non sense, water does not fall from Space. Are you hearing this claptrap, everyone?

Ymar: "The upheaval brought the deluge (Noa's Ark legend) that was nothing other than Tiamat's water (some of it) pouring down to Earth from space."

Humanity=Qabal: Listen to Swaruu, this is the Swaruu forum! Don't listen to narcissists.

Ymar: This is the Orion Mind control effect.

Humanity=Qabal: Why are you even writing our pov and thoughts anyways? Don't you know it makes you look like a lunatic with a split personality problem?

Ymar: I know more of the Rules and Laws of the universe than anyone I have met or seen, except some historical avatars. The reason is simple, Free will requires that people have the Right to know the truth and the right not to know the truth. If I provide your pov, there is no need nor space for you to intervene and fulfill Free Will Prime Directive. I take care of both sides of the debate, there is no need for your intervention, Orion Mind Control holding humans as hostages.

Who do you think CREATED your prison?

Back to the analysis. THis is the promised HIGH FEDERATION content I was talking about manifesting in analysis here.

Gosia: So Swaruu... does the 5D Federation FEAR the Federation above? Why?

Swaruu: Because it supervises them, restricts them, monitors them and holds them accountable for their actions and the omissions of actions.

Gosia: In what way are you holding them accountable? What are these types of meetings where they are asked to be accountable? Obviously this Federation above has to be in physical bodies then.

Swaruu: Federation above only works through 5D physical bodies like the one I inhabit. From above no bodies are needed. And it asks them to be held accountable by showing them where they have failed and where they must improve, not as something imposed from above but through themselves, using cause and effect. Making them aware of the consequences of their actions. So they have to improve themselves.

Robert: And Swaruu, are you now making them aware of their consequences? How?

Swaruu: Through them, being them, and not only me, but their equivalents in other densities, as their higher self. Causing certain feelings in them, if they have them, or making them feel the need to repair what they have done wrong.

And sometimes yes, with a direct contact where it is declared that the step of the Federation that is above them is not in agreement with their actions. 5D Federation is making a serious mistake by putting non-emotional non-Lyrian races as mentors of humanity, a new and highly emotional species.

It is not the fault of "The Federation" in general but of these in control here. Non-emotional races that have no business being mentors of emotional ones. I know very well that what makes them think that they have this right is the human idea or concept of despising emotions in favor of pure logic. But this is also the work and influence of Regressive AI that tries to robotize humans.

Gosia: How to know whether or not you are the member of the high Federation? How do you know that you are for example?

Swaruu: How do you know if you are a member of the high Federation or not? I am a member because I decide so, and that is enough, because that is how it works. When you are prepared to be, you simply are, it is part of the essence of each person to be or not, a decision. It does not work with appointments, it does not work with papers, and you are not appointed because of your abilities, as is done in planes such as 5D. You are only because you are part of the whole above, you are a collective of consciousness, without losing individuality, because you know, you are and you feel the others to be only one or the same.

Ymar: I am not part of the Federation, higher or lower. I am not part of America or the United Nations either. These organizations are not needed by me. We. Or I.

Those who understand my communication here, tend to be those with a direct or more strong relationship with their Higher Self.

Btw, watch Teal's video and do the exercise. It will make the rest of this analysis a lot easier to digest without the triggering.

Swaruu: Many names for the same. I deny and do not accept the term "of the Light" because on Earth it comes from the New Age, and has a direct connection to Lucifer, to the Illuminati. Light serves to blind. Light and darkness are just misused terms on Earth. I am Federation, but I do not accept the term ¨of light¨. I am a Federation but from where duality is transcended. Light and darkness are not necessary.

Ymar: But where does the New Age come from? Lemurian reincarnates, high priests and priestesses. Channeled from incarnations like Teal Swan. Andromedan seeded Vedic Indian culture and practice. If the high Fed wants humans to call themselves "Galactic Federation of Light" that is not an issue I concern myself with. It is like the UN calling a part of itself the Human Rights Counsel.

In this sense, we get this Swaruu's heaviness and fate, which is different from Yazhi and Athena's states.

Humanity=Qabal: listen to Swaruu, not this pretender.

Swaruu: But it is not entirely the Federation's fault as an organization, but of some members in control now. It is not the fault of the Arcturians, or of the Andromedans. As races. But of some Andromedans and some Arcturians.

One cannot be responsible for the feeling and the acting of an entire race or people. However, the fact that some factions of the Federation are acting less than positively, does not excuse the acts and the actions of humans, and the Cabal they helped manifest.

Ymar: Individual responsibility. Not "racism" or "racial responsibility" non sense.

Humanity=Qabal: Humanity is not responsible! We are not responsible for this! Blame the Federation, they keep you all as their victims!

Ymar: Yes, yes, nobody is responsible for anything, keep talking in your cage. Creation Source is responsible for everything, so just keep trying to kill the Creator in your cage. Too weak.

Swaruu: They got in charge because those are the ones that are a vibrational mach with the Cabal members and the very manifestations of the humans themselves. People as a vast majority do want the New World Order and chips and all that!

Ymar: Wait, doesn't that mean if humanity integrates their shadow and takes responsibility, The High Feds can lift the matrix lockdown? Why don't they do that already? oh right, Venus. The Lower Qabal can invade 5d and Federation. Nukes can't stop them. Zero point weapons cannot stop them. Higher Qabal exists as a tulpa. Lyrians could not fight them either. Are lyrians and Lemurians "weaker" and less mature than humanity? I doubt it.

So the solution, as always, sits in front of you. In the Mirror.

Fix yourself, and all these problems go away. Because they never existed to begin with.

The Qabal is humanity's shadow. Humanity is the Federation's shadow. Serpent reptile invaders are Lyria's shadow, the trauma of being hunted to extinction and eaten. THey have forgotten the records of 1 million years ago.

How did they forget? Trauma.

So reintegrate or live another 26k years with the Qabal.

This transmission ends,
by the hand of the Ymarsakar parallel minds.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-02 20:35:35)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#2 2021-08-02 13:14:40

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Ymar's Analysis of The War

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/high-fed … a-pleiades

WHole bunch of other transcripts, but this one is what I forgot to link in the prior transmission.

Reference library: Higher Laws
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00GxzeNtR5k
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/can-we-b … et-contact
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/let-s-be … n-pleiades

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/galactic … a-pleiades

Gosia: Swaruu, you mentioned higher realms of Federation (6D and 7D) and how even the Federation 5D races are put to challenge as ¨liberators¨, other as monitors....its all part of some other cosmic game being controlled from even above. Can you tell us more about that higher 6D 7D part please? Federation in those higher realms?

Swaruu: It's simple. As the Earth is a learning place... I don't like the word "Game". I've, we've been using "game". I dislike it. It's not a "game". People are not there for ¨amusement". It is a learning process we all go through... experiences, challenges and lessons we impose upon ourselves using the Law of Mirrors. Meaning that the lessons we go through, hard ones or not, suffering or pleasure, are what we need to experience for our personal growth... and that of the species.

So seeing this as from the perspective of... who would you like we use as an example? Anéeka. She is a full stellar... having a set of experiences, looking at a planet below her literarily, where she must face the very, very hard task to guide the masses. She also suffers, she also grows. As humans do. And above she has her guides who are mentoring her using several ways... As humans do.

See it as just another step. The "world" for Anéeka is her world. What she perceives here. What she causes, what she manifests. And she knows that from this level if she is feeling down, if she is feeling insecure, thousands will also feel insecure that day.. She cries, humans cry, she laughs, humans laugh. That is a huge responsibility! And others above mentoring her also have an even larger experience and with it a much bigger responsibility. Responsibility for creation itself... But as the Law of Mirrors dictates... That is only what you brought upon yourself! The challenges you need to grow.

So the Federation is just another set of experiences... being guided by others above. And those will have others above with even greater challenges ... and responsibilities. Responsibilities they brought upon themselves. But it is also a learning experience as it is on Earth. Just another level, more challenges, more responsibilities.

Ymar: Just another level. Ahyai yai yai, that is a far reach.

A huge responsibility. Mentoring her. Larger experience. Much bigger responsibility.

For Creation itself, heh.

The FEds are just a tool. Wait until you get to the next plot stage.

Swaruu: They don't see things according to my interpretation because they still have the concepts of evil that is external to them, to everyone. Living with deterministic concepts similar to humans. And according to the Council above, conflicts and frictions only occur in the lower strata of power of the Federation, such as the Council for Earth. Minor brawls in their eyes. Insignificant.

I answer your question this way: the frequency and consciousness stratum of the 5D Federation present here ... is NOT the same Federation stratum or level of consciousness that locked humans in 12,500 years ago. In other words, the Federation itself is layered.

The concept that there is no evil is something that is taken as a fact in higher levels, and is scarcely understandable in a practical or empirical way from lower levels such as 3D or even from the 5D from where the Federation that concerns us here operates . . Because these .. present here.. of the Federation, do not have this understanding.

Gosia: What happened then???? Where is that higher consciousness of the Federation? Why has everything gone down?

Swaruu: Because since the Federation present here obeys and wants to honor the laws of human free will, the Federation from above must also guide those below them as the more advanced collective. But yes, they are present here, trying to promote a change of consciousness within the leaders of this lower stratum of the Federation.

Gosia: How do these two levels of the Federation differ with regards to dealing with humans?

Swaruu: They are not two levels of the Federation, there are multiple levels as there are also on Earth. Multiple levels of consciousness and with it of perception and with them of existential densities.

Gosia: The Federation from above GUIDES the Federation here? Successfully?

Swaruu: Yes, with moderate success and with great patience.

Gosia: But how do they differ? The high-level ones with the ones here?

Swaruu: For example. The Federation here, 5D, does not fully understand the human level of suffering and powerlessness. The highest level of the Federation yes they understand it.

Gosia: Ok but if they understand it, the ones above, what does this mean practically? Would they assist humans differently?

Swaruu: It means that as some humans only see and understand reality with aspects of nations on Earth, I am Spanish, I am Uruguayan or I am Japanese, but from the 5D Federation they see everyone as a single human race ... From the position of the Federation of above, of whatever density, everything is seen not in terms of races, Federation on the one hand and Earth on the other .... But they see everything together.

As all the nations of the Earth are irrelevant because they are all the human race ... Federation from above only sees beings together in a great cosmic game. Leaving the 5D Federation as just another government that must learn and that is the consequence of its people. They don't see separate races like in 5D they don't see separate land nations. They see a set of beings in level 5D (low by the way) on a path of understanding and spiritual development. Where they themselves, each person or race, must learn on the go. Like humans on Earth.

But the high Federation, to call it somehow, is present, as it has always been since the beginning of time. Sending their starseeds to incarnate as guides of others.

Gosia: Are they 5D people? And also in 3d? Like you?

Swaruu: Yes, like me.

Gosia: Are they in 3d too?

Swaruu: Yes.

Robert: But 3d is not the real world.

Ymar: Gosia is so funny. SHe says she is circling swaruu and response is that it is fun like puppies chasing their tale. So funny.

Are you source? Do you understand everything? No, well Source does understand everything and Love 500 connects it all.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-02 13:31:14)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#3 2021-08-02 13:30:04

Robert369

<B>Let's see if this bold works</b>

It is "["/"]" instead of "<"/">" here - see the BBCode help links under the editor window.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2021-08-02 16:04:10

Vega

Also put the Swaruu quotes inside "["quote"]" "[/"quote"]". It will make that wall of text much more easily readable. It will only take a minute. smile

Last edited by Vega (2021-08-02 16:04:35)

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#5 2021-08-02 17:01:11

Very good information. One thing I've been thinking about lately is how cyclical time and civilizations are. It's been admittedly difficult without help to access many direct bits of memory or info, but I've pieced quite a few things together with and without help. Still working for more direct access to my Akashic records. Some was with help from a psychic who could get impressions from Akashic records.

I draw a particular blank on the timeframes of 3 million years ago until 850-750,000ish years ago, both in terms of what little direct memory impressions I have and in terms of my research connecting. People think that when I say I was incarnate in Orion, that I am talking about a couple hundred thousand or maybe two million years ago. On a 1-8 scale, 6.3 being my current native density on that scale, I was in fourth density(negative) between ten and twenty million years or so ago. The stars that currently make up Orion's belt(5 million or so years old) didn't even exist at the time I was 3, 4, or probably even 5 until I was 6d. Other celestial bodies were in that general region. Many stars and rogue planets that orbit no star have strange and very nomadic trajectories in that area of space. Some stuff was passing through, other stuff got destroyed in wars.

I was told I flipped polarity to positive before coming to Earth, not incarnate as first, but as a spirit guide or light avatar to guide Lemuria/Atlantis. I was called through DNA I seeded on an expedition mission to Earth as a 4d negative between 10 and 20 million years ago, in the pre-Lemurian era before they stepped down into 3d physical Lemuria/Atlantis era.

There's a lot more to it but that's all I need to make the point that the timeframe of "Orion Wars" the Taygetans refer to must be real...but they are not my Orion Wars. The Empire was not the same exact power structure when I was there, though there is some continuity, basically being the descendants genetically and culturally. I'm starting to understand how cyclical time and society is. Taygetans are using computers and sensors to scan for records, to piece things together from greater than a couple hundred thousand years or so ago.

The Akashic records of starseeds contain that, but also stuff from much earlier that seems to be very hidden to these younger generations. Some channelers have mentioned things from those timeframes, but ET's seem to have trouble directly accessing stuff past a certain age through databanks. Do they not have a chronovisor type device they can use or something? Sounds like what data they get is very good, but they are not using the most efficient methods to get the very old stuff or fill in the blanks.

I have no clue what I was doing 3, 2, or 1 million years ago. I know I was 6d negative for a long time before flipping. I would have been very bad news if I were involved in any of those conflicts the Taygetans speak of, if I was still negatively polarized at the time. There are time lags in linear time with large scale stuff, so its also possible I already changed to positive and simply resided in 6d positive a couple million years to rest while all that drama happened. Blanks and grey areas here. Another possibility is that I was not at rest, but intervened positively in those conflicts. Would be interesting to know.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-02 17:25:55)

righteously indignant

#6 2021-08-02 20:41:39

Ymarsakar
Banned

Crystal, swaruu seemed to have researched more sand pilot time dynamics than other Taygetans. That a timeline is a product of the mass consciousness of the people, hence the patterns of his story and time is just the pattern of the consciousness weaknesses or strengths of a collective.

Lyrans have a fear of reptiles. Why? Because reptiles ate them as food and hunted them down (Orion, the HUNTER).

But when did they first manifest this fear if there were no reptiles?

We got a time paradox issue once again.

If time is not linear and everything is Present now, it is basically controlled from here. The past does not exist. The future is not yet here.

The way shadow work works in practice is much akin to time travel. I mentioned this before.

By changing how you view the past, the present changes and the past also changes. Or is now allowed to be changed.

That movie Gandahar did a good job with this time paradox.

From my own Divine sense, what is looping is not Earth or some matrix prison done by lower density organizations and armadas. What is LOOPING is Lyra itself. All those of Lyra are in a Groundhog Day time loop.

To fix something or to do something. THey cannot break past it. That iswhy Swaruu notices lower density fed (very primitive haha low density factions, that still use spaceships for god's sakes) is regressing. The time loop begins repeating things.

Earth is a simulation. So is the place Swaruu is in. That means it was edited. The scenario was created for a reason. A scenario encompassing untold number of worlds and species, ways of thought.

The Prime Creator and the sub Logos, do not think small.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6ThGVYzOkQ

I mentioned Heroic Age. That is the episode where a "star" dies. May be useful to remember Tiamat, for those who participated on either side of that campaign.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-02 20:54:25)

#7 2021-08-02 21:47:45

I know part of the secret to Lyrans getting out of their groundhog day. Another member downloaded a piece of it. I'll share what I know about that soon here. Spoiler alert: it isn't by looking at their lineage as divine and other lineages as intrinsically broken or regressive. Terran cabal shows them what they are when stripped of their divinity and YHSVH DNA boosts. Capable of regressivism just like reptilians or anyone else, no better, no worse. What Ymarsakar mentioned about evaluating individual merit rather than forming opinions about entire races or lineages is important. Every genetic line and star race lineage has the potential to be angelic or regressive.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-02 22:28:40)

righteously indignant

#8 2021-08-03 02:31:34

DarkOwl

Glad to see you seem to have received a "how-to-communicate-with-earthlings' upgrade Ymar! smile

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-08-03 03:11:35)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#9 2021-08-03 03:09:42

DarkOwl

Thanks for explaining what you mean by Humanity = Cabal.
It's good to remember that statements like that make perfect sense from a particular point of view and are non-sensical from another. It's also good to remember that, unless you explain your POV first, us humans will presume you are making a 3D statement.
Robert was not wrong to question the statement!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#10 2021-08-03 13:42:24

Ymarsakar
Banned

It is a downgrade. Since 570 frequency has to downgrade to 400 and 200. Similar to how human leaders must maintain dtandard deviation above or below the iq of their followers. Too high a gap, causes incomprehensible problems.

#11 2021-08-03 22:03:39

Vega

DarkOwl wrote:

This human is still confused about that. smile The way I understand it is qabal is humanity's shadow, humanity's nightmares, not the whole humanity.

"Humanity=Qabal:"

I still don't understand what that means exactly. Who is talking here? The Qabal?

And if so is the qabal suggesting that we should listen to Swaruu? This human's little brain is confused. smile

#12 2021-08-03 23:46:00

DarkOwl

Genoveva wrote:

What's the matter with you all?
Humanity=Qabal ??? REALLY?

I took it as meaning (after trawling through Ymar's word salad) that the Cabal is our shadow (as Vega suggested) and something we have manifested.

It's not a good way to put it (Ymar is still learning to speak earthling it seems).
If he had stated what he meant by it in the first place there wouldn't be this reaction to it.

Is this what you meant, Ymarsakar?

(also, TLDR is a thing... short, punchy, posts get read.... longwinded, not so much)

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-08-03 23:49:04)

#13 2021-08-04 00:33:55

Vega

Also don't take these reactions too personally Ymar. Remember that we are in an earth human body and earth humans are an emotional race.

And here come the Vega quotes haha.

Emotions: What Are They? (Yazhi Swaruu - Pleiades - Extraterrestrial Communication)
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/emotions … munication
(bold emphasis mine)

Yazhi: Every being with soul has emotions, even the Andromedans and other races. Just that in comparison with an emotional race they have less "range" of emotions, that is, they have some emotions but others not or are minimized.

In itself, just by living in 3D in that density, there is a lot of separation from the original Source, which naturally triggers the fact that humans are a highly emotional race. However the Taygeteans are, or it can be argued that are closer to the Source, and still have an emotional range just like that of humans, some even maintain that they have more than humans.

This is because in 5D there are still serious problems, but if you live comfortably on a planet in peace... you tend not to have as many emotions as fear and despair, because nothing triggers them, but it's not that they are not there. But Taygeteans yes, they face serious problems, so when that happens the emotion is triggered and very strongly, because they are not used to having to react with extreme sadness, anger-despair, and fear. This may explain why they have perhaps even stronger emotions than humans.

Since we are on the subject of emotions I wanna add two more quotes.

I do not want to go into describing each emotion because it is not necessary and the interpretation varies from person to person, but I do want to mention that anger and irritation is caused by the idea or the concept of impotence of not being able to modify or alter the course of what happens and what you don't want to happen.

So knowing that a positive emotion is a guide towards integration and a negative towards what we do not want ... We must always keep in mind that it depends on the lens or the point of view with which we look at the problem, thing or situation that provokes it.

So something negative, if we start to observe it, becomes something positive by changing our perception about it and with this our interpretation and this leads to a change in the emotional reaction we have towards that. It is here where we can understand that we can apply logic to analyze emotional situations.

Every time we have a negative emotional reaction (it can also be positive) we can stop to wonder why exactly we feel bad about that particular situation. So we can put to use our logical mind in the situation, not discrediting the emotion but understanding it. Knowing that this emotion is only caused by the concepts that we have associated with it. Our interpretation of reality.

¨There is nothing either good or bad. Thinking makes it so¨

William Shakespeare (Hamlet)

Last edited by Vega (2021-08-04 00:36:53)

#14 2021-08-04 15:38:43

Vega

Genoveva wrote:

Sorry to burst your bubble folks. Kick me out of the forum if you want, but it will not change the truth. I've never seen so much new agey talk in one place, ever! So, here are some of the mental notes I gathered so far.

Akashic records is not a serviced library. It is a field. You either have access to it, or you don't! What is this access? If we are to step into a metaphysical discussion, we need to precisely define every notion before we even begin to navigate. So we'll take a more convenient shortcut which approximates the idea with a real life example.
An access point is like a door. OK. So, if you are a short person, with short hands, you will not reach the doorknob. That's biological life fact. You grow up if you want to open the door. The alternative is to use a device. Not a good idea. Because that means artificial. See the problem yet? Artificial intelligence!
OK. You will argue that you don't use a device, and instead you ask the nice stranger who happens to pass by, to open the door for you. No biological being, who's got two working brain cells will do that for you. But a demented Artificial Intelligence would open your door.
Why? The short explanation is: the prime directive. A real biological being respects the directive. Any entity who does not respect the prime directive is not biological. It's altered.

So, after all, it was unavoidable to define at least one term (the difference between bio-nonbio entity).

The stuff about emotions is more or less the same thing as the above example. So, when you are endowed with the ability of generating emotions, you know that a short person with short stature and short hands cannot reach the doorknob.
You would know that you need to grow up, which is actually the metaphor for mastering the energy of the said emotion. You would know that throwing a tantrum like a little brat in front of the door which refuses to open for you doesn't resolve your issue. And, most of all, you would know that absolutely nobody can do the growing up in your stead.

What new agey talk are you referring to?

And I read this 3 times and I still don't understand what you are trying to say.

#15 2021-08-04 16:29:17

When I read the other night, without the Transcript /quote inserts I thought Ymarsakar had gone back in time and inserted himself into the Gosia, Robert, Swaruu conversation. But now I get it.

When we say post war, are we talking Lyrian War? Reptilian War? Dinosaur (non-)extinction war? Venusian war? Getting harder to keep track as my perception aperture widens.

Here's a MUCH BIGGER war in Heaven http://www.astrophotolab.com/pr/g0221.htm and I call it the Hoag Wars, for a novel in the works.

This one is far away, but if you think the Sol system looks wrecked, check out these dudes 600 million light-years away. Death star level stuff going on out there a billion+ years ago.

The confusing part for some is making blanket statements about Humanity, or the government, or a species, or the GFW (though in that case, they are showing themselves to be royal dicks by dispersing all fleets from Earth airspace.). They are all generalizations and each are composed of factions. Within the U.S. multiple sub military contract companies work on advanced projects. With the help of Saurian's its not inconceivable that they could have convinced a U.S. military faction the Venusians were planning to attack and they needed to stage a cover war.

#16 2021-08-04 17:44:47

Ymarsakar
Banned

Vega wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

This human is still confused about that. smile The way I understand it is qabal is humanity's shadow, humanity's nightmares, not the whole humanity.

"Humanity=Qabal:"

I still don't understand what that means exactly. Who is talking here? The Qabal?

And if so is the qabal suggesting that we should listen to Swaruu? This human's little brain is confused. smile

I forgot which transcript it was. Where swaruu lists one of her favorite research conclusions that humanity is the qabal. The dark matrix itself keeping x trapped.

Maybe it was the recent tulpa transcript.

The basic summary is that co creators cr3ate tulpas and everything is a tulpa. Aka manifestation of fear or attention.

Humanity, by paying attention to the elites and giving them power as witnessed in 2020, is what maibtains the matrix. The ets cannot fix it because they are not here in this density. Earth produces a collective will that is hard to over rule. Free will does not mean individual free will but the will of the collective.

If the will of humanity was to kill the qabal, the qabal will die. Instead humanity submits and thus humanity=qabal.

Individually people may be different but the mass collective is an average.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-04 17:47:44)

#17 2021-08-04 18:19:53

07wideeyes

Thanks for that, Ymarsakar. I had written a long piece earlier today, but it disappeared when I got timed out. No bad thing, it wasn't very brilliant!

Anyhow, that was my main question - about tulpas. You seemed to have expanded the notion of 'tulpa' from what I had previously understood it, to include the origins of the Great Expansion thousands of years ago. I need to look out for the video you mention, where Swaruu talks about all this. It makes sense to me. But it means that the Lyrans have been chased all around the galaxy by probably the same tulpa for ages and ages. The implication being that they were in awe of the 'fake authority tulpa' way back then, and were not just innocent folk who happened to get in the way when a bunch of heavy-duty reptilians came along. It's taking them a long time to learn, especially now, when any entity with any self-awareness can see the problem staring them in the face. As David Icke said, it's all on the surface now, it's come out of hiding, so it should be an excellent time to clear out the bullshit.

Thanks for putting the piece together, by the way, Ymarsakar.

#18 2021-08-04 19:46:08

07wideeyes

Yes, it's all in the video May 21st 2021 about tulpas. Crystal clear, simple and logical manifestation stuff!

#19 2021-08-04 20:43:07

No further words....all is explained in that song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNtQ0NS … rt_radio=1

Of course I do not agree with the story that Swaruu is telling us. Things went slightly different.
Ymar 's pov is correct, but meaningless.

#20 2021-08-04 22:06:12

Ymarsakar
Banned

". But it means that the Lyrans have been chased all around the galaxy by probably the same tulpa for ages and ages."

Time paradox scenario. What if the dracos that attacked them 1 million years ago... came from earth of the present or future?

What if earth s fate is what changes the fate of the last era for lyrians?

If time was linear, then time paradoxes would prevent such things.

But the sand clock research by swaruu sheds light on how timelines can be changed. The collective consciousness has to shift.

Also, taygeta seems to be having problems getting solid records of 1 million years ago. This might make sense to human civs but to their civ, they should have been time traveling back to the start of the expansion to research what happened. Unless sandclock ships are a new thing and it is not, since the ship drive that lets them move space also moved time. Even for human ships they can time travel too.

So why is their records lost or fuzzy? It begins to sound like some kind of shadow trauma, unintegrated.

That means this is not a history or war thing but a tulpa and consciousness issue.

I diubt taygetans are like nasa. Losijg and deleting the old apollo tech documents.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-04 22:07:39)

#21 2021-08-04 22:10:48

Ymarsakar
Banned

Warrior Bishop wrote:

No further words....all is explained in that song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNtQ0NS … rt_radio=1

Of course I do not agree with the story that Swaruu is telling us. Things went slightly different.
Ymar 's pov is correct, but meaningless.

What were the slight differences?

#22 2021-08-05 06:29:48

The story:

My research and my sources reveal another "bigger picture".

The strongest species in the universe, the top of all, are the draconians. They rule the universe wisely and justly. Their ruling class is highly evolved, they don't need vehicles of tin to travel in space and time, They use their wings.

Though their reign is just, and all species have the chance to go their own way of life, of culture, of spiritual progress, there was a rebellion.

The reason for the rebellion: envy and jealousy of some individuals, the leaders of the rebellion. They started a war against the draconians.
They made a pact with eachother to transcend every border of morals, of ethics, of everything, driven only by the ambition to defeat the draconians.

This is the primordial war.

The Draconians are born warriors. For them warfare is holy. It is a kind of worship for them, and so warfare for draconians is connected to higher values like honour, straightness and bravery.

For the rebels war is only a mean, and they use all means without limitations.

This is the reason why it looks as if evil is tolerated in the universe. It isn't.

The rebellion spreads all over the universe. Telling people lies, they are the bringers of liberation, but they bring total submission, total control and an end to spiritual evolution. Because these rebels are not so wise, they use ai, black goo, technology, and all artificial and mind control means to keep down their conquered worlds. They lack a natural authority so they use artificial and hidden  means to rule.

The Alpha-Dracos are fighting against them, and of course the rebels told everywhere in the universe, that the Draconians are the bad guys. That the Draconians are the "Dark Empire" and so on. They are telling lies, they are the fathers and the children of lies.

The Orion was a bastion of the Draconians, it was lost.

Living on earth is a concept and a project of the Draconians and their allies, it serves several purposes. a) the healing (re-integration) of the severe traumatized and fragmented souls in the wars b) the learning of values like gratefulness and humility by those who regret c) the opportunity to strenghthen the soul, to evolve powers and wisdom and find solutions to the problems the rebels cause.

Of course earth is an object of hatred for the rebels. They want to destroy it (conquer and control it) because it is a severe threat for them.

The Federation is an organisation, that the rebels use. They also use the earthly reptiles. They are telling them lies and they incite them on their enemies. divide et impera.

The earthly cabal are their minions.

The Tiamat-war was a conflict between the draconian faction (humans and reptiles together) against the faction of the rebels (the federation, pleiadians, taygetans,  believing the lies that were told them)

The Draconians have starseeds on earth now. The russian singer Victor Zoi was one of them.

#23 2021-08-05 08:16:59

Bigfeet_E

Ymarsakar wrote:

". But it means that the Lyrans have been chased all around the galaxy by probably the same tulpa for ages and ages."

Time paradox scenario. What if the dracos that attacked them 1 million years ago... came from earth of the present or future?

What if earth s fate is what changes the fate of the last era for lyrians?

If time was linear, then time paradoxes would prevent such things.

But the sand clock research by swaruu sheds light on how timelines can be changed. The collective consciousness has to shift.

Also, taygeta seems to be having problems getting solid records of 1 million years ago. This might make sense to human civs but to their civ, they should have been time traveling back to the start of the expansion to research what happened. Unless sandclock ships are a new thing and it is not, since the ship drive that lets them move space also moved time. Even for human ships they can time travel too.

So why is their records lost or fuzzy? It begins to sound like some kind of shadow trauma, unintegrated.

That means this is not a history or war thing but a tulpa and consciousness issue.

I diubt taygetans are like nasa. Losijg and deleting the old apollo tech documents.

I believe they go hand in hand (jumping time and consiousness shifts). As the timejump is 'programmed', you'll end up in the one you've chosen, according to one's own frequency as a basis. And by extension the collective timeline 'where the action is' , the collective timeline where most souls have their attention point in. All others exist and are 'available', but who will be there ? As i said, this is where the action is because we are here and now in the situation. The myrad of possible potential timelines boggles the mind.

Swaruu mentioned the trickyness of timejumping and getting lost in timelines, unable to 'go back'. So the reason records are "lost or fuzzy" is a result of 'conflicting different records' ? Perhaps that was part of this conclusion. These are akin to dimensional jumps, to put that concept in the mix. Not much has been adressed by Swaruu or Taygeteans, but i believe that is what was explained in the vids aout this period of experimenting with timejumping. I make the comparison in with the teachings of Adamu and 8 (from the Ascension Papers books of Arn Allingham/Zingdad under section Publication/Books/Book 2) and some episodes i watched from Bashar (Assasani contact through Darryl Anka) concerning the subject timejumping.

So if the goal is to help astrayed souls, one tends to go where they are seems to me. Could be completely missing the ball here, but that was what i got out of it. It is and was always a consiousness matter to start with. All creation has its natural sequence of 'becoming' an ex-peer-(sc)ience in to ex-pressions.

#24 2021-08-05 11:26:00

Robert369

@Warrior Bishop:

This sounds like quite some propaganda for "Draconians" - whatever that should be. I assume "Alpha Draconians" ?
You also don't name the races of the rebellion who allegedly started it all.

Yet, all what you wrote there contradicts any and all other sources about the Orion Wars (over a billion years old and still raging, though these days less with weapons), which date back to the time when the "dragons" still were giving in to their predatory nature to conquer by might and to secure their leadership in the galaxy by (in the beginning) destroying or (later, after learning that slaves are more useful than deads) enslaving the other races, and negative factions of them still exist - which includes the ones that subversively manipulate others, including parts of the Galactic Federation.

But all this doesn't necessarily have to be a contradiction, because due to how timeline mechanics work, the past exists individually for of us, especially over such a long time, meaning that on today's Earth souls from all the many different "pasts" incarnated, and each is right with their view.

Which gets us back up needing the general understanding of the various possible pasts that lead to our current situation, and then the need to focus on the now - because only that counts for all those who "play together" right now, as even the future will be different for many of us.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#25 2021-08-05 14:41:32

Ymarsakar
Banned

Warrior bishop, that is a very interesting story. Thanks for adding to my data storage.

I have learned to suspend judgment of various things. I can now entertain theories without believing in them.

That includes aleynm, swaruus, and gosia as well as other et type contacts, especially humans.

P.s. edit add.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/galactic … on-taygeta

This was likely the first transcript i read or one of.

Rereading it, i am picking up a few more things.

Alenym either has very porous emotional psi shields or her native projection power is extremely high. It would explain why she stands as queen or rep of m45. Swaruu on the other hand, felt a lot less hostile or aggrieved against federation politics.

SWARUU´S CONTRIBUTION:

Swaruu: The Federation you call 5D is not 'Bad'. They are just beings who are people with their own personal learning process and make mistakes and simply do what they see as the best course of action for each event or circumstance. So they are only giving humans what they collectively want.

Humans are caught up in the problems that they manifest themselves. But they don't see any other way to act because they believe that this is life. Engaged in their continuous vicious circles for trying to survive in a world that demands money. And caught up in greed and fear of being discovered by those who have managed to amass and hold money and power.

But every human knew what would happen when they entered there.

Not only that it would be hard, but exactly what they would live since the intention to incarnate comes from planes where time is not linear, and past present future is amalgamated into a single mass.

So the Federation is only in charge of giving them what they ask for. Although as beings of holographic societies they understand that what they are giving humans is not right. But they must still give it to them because that is what humans ask for and there is free will. They try to respect it as much as possible. Also non-intervention laws. They must observe them.

However, these races do not agree with what humans ask for. But they understand why they ask for what they ask for.

That is why the human population has been 'locked up' on Earth without being able to leave. So that the disorder of what they ask for as life experiences and circumstances does not 'contaminate' or spread. Especially regarding the nightmares and the negative tulpas that the very humans form or manifest. As regressive tulpa beings, entities, Gins, spirits, and a whole complete zoo of things that lurk in the darkness of night and of the soul.

But since humans are still engulfed in their vicious circles, the Federation 'sends aid' and since it cannot intervene directly, that aid cannot be seen directly, observed or understood as direct from entities, people or organizations outside Earth. So they send agents of the Federation itself in the form of humans. The starseeds.

Although every human on Earth is a star being by right, it is true that many continue in their eternal game of repeating the same with slight variations but the same. They are all starseeds, that is correct. But what the Federation sends out are advanced beings with experience of these things, agents and very old souls, spiritual guides. These are the people on Earth who, from Earth's perspective, are called starseeds.

And these of course will not agree with how one lives on Earth and how the Earth problem is being handled. Because seen from the inside, it is a problem, but from the outside, it is not.

These guiding starseeds are there to tell humans, that yes they are star beings, that is correct, but they lack the experience to get out of their own messes and creations. And these guides are the ones in charge of telling them, of giving them other options, so that humans, as younger and inexperienced souls, have a contrast in order to be able to make a decision or take a course of action to live through next.

Starseeds guides give them other options. That is why they do not agree with how humans live on Earth and that is why they have so many adaptation problems and so many problems to "wake up" other people around them.

Returning to the Federation.

As they see that the work of the guide starseeds is not enough to teach humans a different and more positive course of action and life and the problem is escalating since they insist on manifesting nightmares, the Federation will accelerate the same processes that humans ask for in an attempt to make them realize faster that they are not on the right track.

This action of the Federation could be interpreted as negative actions towards humans, although strictly speaking and from the position of the Federation itself, they are only giving them what they ask for.

This gets more complicated when those who accelerate or put those obstacles on humans, always respecting what they themselves want, are non-emotional beings who do not fully understand the consequences of accelerating or giving humans what they themselves ask for.

An example of this problem is the law of mirrors, or the law of attraction, which works here and I will have to explain its negative aspects later.

But in summary, if someone is going through a traumatic experience or series of experiences, not only during a particular life or incarnation experience but worse still, and as is exactly the case with humans, during multiple incarnations characterized by continuous suffering, this person will only be able to see more of the same, they will never be able to see positive options, but they will only see their own suffering, and as the law of mirrors dictates, if you look at something, if you pay attention to that something, the 'Universe' will only give you more of the same.

From outside Earth they only see what humans themselves want to experience, whether it is because they are caught in the law of mirrors, reflection after reflection after reflection, like lost and trapped in a room of 'mirrors' at a fair, not being able to find the way out. And from outside Earth, they try to respect that.

So the Federation is between a rock and a hard place. It cannot act directly by the laws of free will and cannot intervene directly. That´s why they hide and never present or allow definitive proof of the existence of ETs to be presented. Be that the ionizing plasm that superheats the Earth's atmosphere always ends up betraying the presence of non-human ships.

The races in control of the Federation and more prevalent here, cannot understand the emotional processes of humans, so they will promote logic as if it were an only instrument to see, reason and get out of problems.

It is, but it does not work in an emotional race as it would work in a different race that is not as emotional and more logical as the Andromedan, the Arcturian, among others.

From inside the Earth the suffering is real, the desperation to get out as well. And the Federation can be interpreted as cruel and permissive. And that interpretation will be perfectly valid. Let's say the Federation is trying to force humans to change course. But within that, even if it is with good intentions, and because they see no other option or procedure, it can be validly interpreted as a negative intervention to human needs.

That being said, total planetary destruction could never happen as nuclear war, not only because they would then intervene, but because the Federation controls both sides, leaving the conflicts between the world superpowers as mere theater. The Cold War was only theater and its leaders knew it. Means for the population to experience that fear, their doubts and their xenophobic reflexes generated by themselves.

From my pov, earth and ets are in the same class room and grade. Learning the same lessons of the heart.

[Bold]
From above, from higher planes, the Federation and the Earth with its problems are seen as a single mass. (Swaruu) [/bold]

My pov is closer to swaruu s pov than alenym but she is doing what is fated as well. Adhering to divine guidance from their starseeds. Just as higher civs ignore their starseeds and disregard them as conspiracy theorists, so humans in the matrix discard warnings about waxinations.

And those warning against waxinations, are not on a high level when they themselves disregard warnings from their guides.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-05 15:07:47)

Board footer