You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-05 11:16:55

Tyndlar

Heavy metal detox?

Hi,

A few years ago I got my Hep B shot, then started getting migraines, then final booster last year for work and now have disabling migraines and lethargy, is there a way to get rid of what toxins may be the cause? Wishing I’d never been so naive.

I’ve noticed I felt very energised and healthy when camping in the mountains, no migraines or body pains, then I come back to the city and I’m in agony, no energy, something is sucking the life out of me.

#2 2021-08-05 11:35:09

Robert369

Re: Heavy metal detox?

As everyone has different toxification issues, detoxification isn't working on "do this and you are done", so a direct advice that can simply be followed isn't really possible.

This means that I can point you to substances like H2O2 and CDS/MMS which are the most efficient ones in regards to removal of toxins, but to make them work properly one needs to not only stop the daily incoming new toxification, but also supplement what the body is missing due to cabalistic removal of key substances from our food chain (and that for sure not via 99% of the available industrial products as those are toxic too!). Without such the actual detoxification will not be of much use, and obviously a general raise of frequency is needed anyways.

Since giving actual medical advice isn't suitable for a public forum, I do so only on my private forum which covers many other self-liberation and self-empowerment topics as well - see my profile for a link.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-08-05 11:48:06

Tyndlar

What things would you class as toxic to cut out of my diet?

I’ve noticed since I have meditated these past couple of days, suddenly I am not hungry since. I also notice chakra colours of red, green and yellow (possible chakras to unblock or over working?).

I’ve heard of holistic doctors but not sure where to find them or who I could trust for other things too.

#4 2021-08-05 11:55:45

Robert369

Tyndlar wrote:

What things would you class as toxic to cut out of my diet?

100% of everything from the cabal industries - same as for water: If it comes from the cabal it is designed to kill.

The next best bet is bio/organic/natural raw ingredients that are prepared at home, then growing food yourself. Or learning about non-eating - which feels great, if one can change one's life sufficiently.

And we are not only talking about food, but also devices, furniture, detergents, etc., aka anything that the cabal industries sell, of which almost all are badly toxified.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-08-05 11:57:01)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2021-08-05 12:07:59

Tyndlar

Probably why I felt great for the few days that I was away from any qabal related things or tech.

It seems like my body doesn’t want food at the moment, just me to meditate.

#6 2021-08-05 14:20:49

Bigfeet_E

Besides toxines that one absorbes from environments, there's also the body's ability of adjustation to point to.
A healthy mountain area to go camping does not involve the stresses that come with a unnatural perverted city area.
No drainage because of 'work' related stress issues or a numbening drag it can have for you.
Stresses create toxification on its ownand an inability of the body to release them reates a cascade of results over time.

It usually is a combination of all factors, and you're the best natural doctor eventually for yourself.
That doesn't mean to disempower such professions of course, they can provide a wider range of experience and thus guidance.
"Need breaks law" , as they say. And hopefully i translated that correctly, hoping you get the gist of it, lol.

In my own ways i've found solutions to health problems, as they synchronisticly crossed my path.
And more importantly that i paid attention and giving it a chance.
As you state the mountain area, its vibe and the quality of its air, gave your body the space to see all ails improving.
That to me simply sounds like the breathing has brought the cells better oxygenation and the release of the build up in to stagnation was lifted. Migraines and headaches are closely linked to the quality of your breathing. So you've got a hint right there i'd say.

Perhaps the attention to this breathing can do the trick on its own allready.
But there's allways the chance that additional external toxic sources are making your stagnation build up grow faster then the body can adjust to, resulting in dis-eases that then need a more agressive counter approach to take out bacteria and fungi.
I'm using colloidal silver for that. Super cheap if you can make it yourself.

Also, please include the notice in rythms of processes of cyclic nature around the senses of your body, like seasons of their own.
There's allways more to learn that didn't catch our attention, simply because it wasn't a need of focus by emergency.

If it is really heavy metals as a major component causing you this, i can only offer this chemtrail remedy from years back that actually improved related heavy metals' issues. Never found and used all parts, but i managed with the most.

#7 2021-08-05 15:41:42

Vega

I too was very naive and didn't know anything about these stuff for a long time. I was a clueless naive little human knowing nothing about this stuff. smile 
That's probably one of the reasons I attracted the Swaruu and Taygetan information especially Swaruu 9 in my life.
They are a good role model for how to be a 'warrior' and an "angel", a 'fighter' "angel".

swaruu-emblem.jpg

Your issues could mostly be on an energy level. You could have boundary issues against the energies around you.

Check out Christina Lopes, she is a great resource for empaths and energy workers, light workers.

These are some excellent IMO videos about that:

Sensitive People: Use This ONE Strategy To Conquer Harsh Energies! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwG-_PDWgqw
(Yellow chackra issues, feeling powerless against the energies around us)

How To Set Strong BOUNDARIES With Others! [4 Steps] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRqtsoRIKUQ
(Yellow, Green, Blue chackra issues)

3 Simple Steps To Remove Energy Blocks From Your Body https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH7QZuHVL1w

What’s An Empath REALLY & How To Thrive As A Sensitive Person https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjW1NOBmCm4

You can also check out Magenta Pixie, she is from UK and many times talking about UK matters. She is very mature spiritually and in my opinion she is compatible vibrationally with this disclosure. It's not very hard to integrate some of her guidance with this guidance and info. She is a little bit new agey but very indigo and not all love and light and unicorns. And she is also speaking and approaching the issues from multiple levels and not ONLY from 3D or ONLY from a love and light and unicorns and rainbows 7D level ignoring the lower physical 3D level. And has the same issues of people accusing her of spreading fear and negativity from the love and light "zombie" angels lol, walking around like they are still in 7D, in denial of the physical 3D nightmares trying to eat them lol.

These are some videos that I found about a month ago when I was looking what am I going to do about the maxine shedding issue and they have some good guidance about energetic protection:

Black Crystal Power as Amplification and Antidote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjQmKPpjbLE

Black Flame - Black Crystal Shield (Antidote to Corrupted Matrix Signal) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmsOi6LS7Xs

The New Plasma Immunity and the Black Flame - Equinox 2021 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PKUhwrr_iI

And also a good meditation I synchronistically came across about a month ago when I was looking what am I going to do about the maxine shedding issue:
Black Angelic Fire Transmission: Clearing Toxic Lower Energies in Your Physical Vehicle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsJBlCMIqrQ

And this a relevant quote from Swaruu 9
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=9880#p9880

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#8 2021-08-05 16:46:03

Tyndlar

@Big
It looks like I take a few of the things daily which is in the video of that link, except for CoQ10 which I found actually triggers my migraine lol even though it is supposed to help prevent it. My body seems to want to flush everything out, in some way or form, that is what I feel I need to do.

@Ymar,
I had no WiFi signal at all and I tried to not wear shoes so that grounding could be done. Humans in the city tend to drain the life out of me too. I feel like my mobile also drains me and it can get addictive using it, so there’s probably a few things upon coming back home that triggers me.

Upon meditating I really don’t feel so hungry. I guess the more I meditate the less I will want to eat?

@Vega,
I have a larger energy thing going on that I’m needing to learn to control. I have the problem of having activity such as objects moving, poltergeist activity which is actually my own emotional self extending outwardly and causing things to be thrown and other things, but I find it hard to express my emotions without holding them in and they are extreme. Would be cool if I could consciously control this part of me, I probably can but only just becoming aware enough of it.

I’ll have a look at all of this information you all have given me, thank you, it is very appreciated.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-08-05 16:54:58)

#9 2021-09-18 21:22:33

Tyndlar

Update...

I have been poisoned by something but I don't know what. My health has deteriorated since my last post. Doctors don't know what is wrong with me. No signs of cancer or any known cause. My body is now seemingly unable to abrosb potassium and it is depleting even when taking high doses of prescribed suppliments, I do not drink or take drugs etc. This has been going on for months now it seems and suddenly nothing is working anymore to keep me stable.

Not really sure what the future looks like right now, but my job is now threatened as my workplace is finding excuses to have me booted.

What kind of thing could block potassium absorbtion?

I am suprised that even though my immune system is compromised, I've still not gotten sick from viruses or bacterial infections, damn good immune system here! lol

Everything is kicking me now in this matrix, it is hard.

#10 2021-09-19 13:16:55

Tyndlar

Yamarsakar,

The suppliments are potassium that I have been prescribed. My levels are dangerously low and unstable, not quite near needing hospital yet but today I feel very weak again. They only diagnosed me when I found myself getting weaker, I could hardly walk. I have been left almost disabled by this some weeks, as I can feel extremely weak, have palputations, aches and my muscles are tired, it feels like I could just drop one day.

So I'm on high dose potassium, blood tests every week. My body seems to not be absorbing them now, so last week it was even lower, getting closer to being hospitalised, nothing else wrong with me.

I can't not take these suppliments because, I was extremely ill not taking them, I feel better when I am, only when they actually worked. Not all doctors are bad, some are fighting our cause too.

I undertsand the card you drew, they do have meaning to me, the first card you drew I will be looking more at my shadow self and being more aware of those traits of myself and try to shape them.

The other, I have had the idea from childhood that something would happen to me at the age I will be next year. A new begining is on the horizon for me anyway especially if I have no job soon, probebly for the best if the cause for all this is from where I work.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-09-19 13:33:14)

#11 2021-09-19 14:26:32

I feel I am in a similar situation. Do you know what I've just discovered is really bad for both the pineal gland and potassium absorption? Antacid tablets such as Tums. Until fairly recently, I went through cycles of heavy drinking, upset stomach, and overuse of these tablets, which calcify the pineal gland. I do not know the science, but my guidance system tells me that they are quite toxic, like many of the things mainstream society consumes on a daily basis, and that they have a detrimental effect on potassium absorption. Definitely avoid these.

righteously indignant

#12 2021-09-19 15:43:01

Tyndlar

Crystal Dragon,

That's interesting! I have been using anti acids lately, probebly at about the same time this started. I shall try to avoid them and see if it helps, I don't use many. The thing that started it all off was me eating something that upset my stomach, then I just felt bad constantly, didn't get better months later.

I'm trying L-Glutamine to see if it'll help me absorb nutrients better and hopefully heal the cause.

I don't drink alchahol at all, I only used to drink a can a week. I tried to quite coffee but after recently finding out about work, I can't suffer the headaches plus the stress, just letting myself deal with one thing so I can relax for now, I know coffee doesn't help, so I try to limit to just one and not at the same time as eating or taking my suppliments.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-09-19 19:56:36)

#13 2021-09-21 08:21:40

Tyndlar

Genoveva,

I've tried using Telegram lately, but I guess since I no longer have a smart phone, it won't let me in on the app on my laptop. I had that problem trying to use the new online support centers for this site, but I will never use Facebook and Telegram won't work, tried getting it to send a code to me using my mobile number loads of times now, nothing...

I have a book of English wild plants, to identify them safely.

My doctor allows me to see my blood results, I have been able to see my own medical file and the results. It's my kidneys that are effecting these levels... I eat lots of salt and always very thirsty, I don't have diabeties.

My results this week went back to normal after I experimented with not drinking coffee, not drinking alcohol and not drinking too much water (only when thirsty).

I started drinking coffee again, since I found out I might lose my job and be homeless by the end of the week or year, so couldn't cope with that and the headaches, if my levels go down again, I'll know it's the coffee I guess.

I do eat bananas and other potassium rich fruit, I was far healthier being a vegan though too, probebly go back to that because I will actually be helping my diet way more. Just havent been doing it since I have no energy to cook a proper food, vegan processed food, ready meals just upset my stomach.
They do put alot of crap into suppliments, I know the body doesn't abrosb it as well too.

I do question everything, I try to follow my own intuition and trust that, I'm very anxious about what I put into my body too.

#14 2021-09-21 12:03:01

Tyndlar

Genoveva,

I was swaying towards putting my e-mail on show here, but kept hiding it... I've put it out again now. I've sent you an e-mail too.

Maybe I'll manage to get the technical problem with Telegram sorted, or maybe I am just being dumb with it lol.

#15 2021-09-21 13:36:44

07wideeyes

The thing to do, if you don't want your email address 'out there' is contact Genoveva by email - contact made - then hide it again. Job done!

#16 2021-09-21 14:26:12

Tyndlar

07wideeyes,

Yeah. I feel a bit uneasy leaving my e-mail available to anyone. On the other hand, I am willing to let those contact me who are genuine, or hopefully.

#17 2021-09-21 15:39:17

Robert369

Tyndlar wrote:

07wideeyes,

Yeah. I feel a bit uneasy leaving my e-mail available to anyone. On the other hand, I am willing to let those contact me who are genuine, or hopefully.

Sadly, this forum offers no chat and Gosia decided to go to Telegram for announcements (which seems the best large-scalefree choice right now).

For actual chat outside of Telegram you may use my Discord server (which still is a Cabal platform but not as bad as many others) for that purpose instead of e-mail (the worst medium to use really), which also allows going to my more private communication environment if such is desired.

But overall it might be wiser to not split up communities and try this to join the CA group for your country (or another one that works for you):

• With a bit of technical effort you can run a mobile phone simulator with a virtual phone number via internet in a virtualized mobile OS environment, which requires a sufficiently strong PC/Mac to install.

• Ask a sufficiently close friend to register a Telegram account for you on their phone number, which pretty much never gets bothered again except if needing to login again or reset the password.

#18 2021-09-23 20:00:46

Tyndlar

I can only find Clorella in powder or pill form, is that ok? I am unable to get something like that here fresh.

#19 2021-09-23 22:15:45

Robert369

Tyndlar wrote:

I can only find Clorella in powder or pill form, is that ok? I am unable to get something like that here fresh.

Powder of the actual plant sounds good enough, but (almost all!) pills contain lots of toxics filler and should be avoided. Thus, as general advice on plant supplements, it is usually their oils that are optimal, though those aren't available on the market for all plants.

A note on that statement of "Chlorella detox'ing all metals", which isn't quite correct: To my knowledge on MMS/CDS is able to handle mercury because it is way too inert for organic substances, which is what makes it so toxic for organisms.

#20 2021-09-25 14:50:07

Tyndlar

Pain and tiredness is generally how I feel everyday, so can nothing I don't already feel. I feel more drawn to the powdered form, also they sell this in my local herbal shop, so I will buy some from there and slowly introduce it to my diet. If I get ill or an upset stomach at this point, I could end up in hospital or worse, so I am careful.

Everyone where I work is now getting their 3rd papaya. 

I'm starting to feel that it's better for me to find an alternative job, a one with the same benefits as where I work but is against the papaya.

#21 2021-09-25 16:00:35

Tyndlar

I remember before I started doing healthcare work, I had a load of shots and boosters before I started my first job.. my body was fine before that, then not even a month into my job in the same year, it's like my body started falling apart, and I started getting migraines.

Then I move and started a new job in another healthcare place, get my last Hep booster and then a month later my migraines get so bad I could not work always, then my health has slowly gone down and I realise all my other symptoms clear up after taking my potassium suppliments now, and then I remember my tests showing my levels being slightly low, but the doctors just thought it must be caused by an infection, which it wasn't it seems now, it's just been a slow progression. I have no evidence, but it seems more than a coincidence.

I'll try that powder and hopefully it works in some way.

There is a blood collection tube shortage in England now, so they have nothing to test me now I'm told, it's hard for my doctor to get hold of these tubes, but I waste my time fearing or worrying. I feel horrible today, weak and uncomfertable, but I will still enjoy myself as much as I can and hopefully get rid of what of what ever metals or anything that is blocking my body soon.

#22 2021-09-25 16:29:05

Tyndlar

I've bought some now, so I will collect it from the shop tomorrow. I'll let you know if anything changes while I'm using it. I could only get broken cell, but I got it in powder form, hopefully it helps still. Thank you.

#23 2021-09-26 11:15:35

07wideeyes

Yes, Genoveva, we all get them. As a friend says : "In the bin!" I do not feel threatened - do not allow them to threaten me. I simply say to myself: 'I see these people trying to threaten me' - and that's all. A bigger issue for me personally is not getting wound up by the fact that this institution is officially supposed to be looking after people's health and well-being, and most people who work there believe this to be the case. While in reality they are accessories to a programme of attempted genocide. It's been a spur for me to really look after my own health as far as possible, not to rely on such institutions. They are there in case of emergency, should I decide I wish to continue the fight rather than drop dead from a heart attack or a road accident. Otherwise, i try to interact as little as possible. Those phone calls and leaflets are just pathetic, really.....

#24 2021-09-26 19:21:22

Tyndlar

Those who live by the sword, die by the sword. Same as what you said Ymarsakar.

I always feel there are better ways to end all of this, without violence, if people just ignore them, stand up for themselves, or say no, enough is enough! This would all be over quickly. Though society does need to rebuild after a fall, as always, and hopefully then we will all learn to be more empathic towards each other and make sure this doesn't happen again, so we will not turn ourselves against our brothers and sisters on this planet.

I've ignored so many messages for this "thing", constant e-mails from my manager to go to a "information group" to try and change my mind. When my mind was made up way before the fake cure was even made.

To be honest, I've had to trust a little in my doctor, I don't like it but I was almost paralyzed and couldnt move when I had to make the call for help, the only thing is my doctors as not completely understanding of what is happening to me, that isn't their fault, it is just how they are taught. There is a limit to what I do, I won't take new medication unless it is the only thing keeping me alive, like right now... since I could drop anytime, lights out, if my levels go too low.. that's my choice though, wether it is good or bad, I haven't really got anything else to go by right now.

Right now I'm making the most of things and finally looking at my ablilities, believing in myself, growing internally..

I found it really interesting Gosia mentioning that she felt that she had some telephic sense opening up. You may think I'm crazy and I do wonder it myself if I am sometimes lol but I have had a few times now, in a similar time to Gosia, where a video she has made will be of that similar thing I had come into mind, if that makes sense.. so I wonder if Yazhi Swaruu is focusing energy upon all of us, we may be not fully aware of it.

This kind of thing happens always with all of us, we are all connected in mind, as we are all one, that is what I feel. What ever you think, it can influence another or more.. it can make it seem like there is no original thought sometimes. It is hard for me to explain, it is telepathy but it is also because we are one, with one connection... it is how I can connect to the astral, you can imagine it as if we are all computers connected to an infinate internet, all dipping into the same pool of information, all connected invisibly with one another.

I have noticed this in effect when I have practiced medium skills in the past at a spiritualist church... I witnessed the "message" and a medium who recieved this message stood up and spoke it to the rest of the group, it was of a brass band playing, walking down the middle of the church etc, and I could not at the time understand how I got this too, but it is simple to me these days. We are always connected by the source, by our minds, even in the astral plane.

In some way this matrix is also connected to the mind, this is how it reacts. Everyone follows each other by this connection we have without realising it. If you notice everyone in public will suddenly need to be in that same place that you want to be, even when it was empty a second ago... or some people literally think the same thing as you have been, but which you thought was your own original thought, and a few more will talk about it, some people won't notice this, but it does happen.

I had an amazing experience today that has made me understand more. We CAN mould this world into a utopia if we believe in ourselves and use our minds as if every thought is powerful. Everything you do has a cause and effect on someone, little things can have big outcomes, even if you are not witnessing it, it trails on like a domino effect, like ripples in the water.

Ok, that's my vent over lol I will stop my verbal splurge now.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-09-26 19:25:41)

#25 2021-09-27 18:32:50

Tyndlar

From what I have learnt from spirits in the astral plane, from their point of view, it makes this world look like a VR game and that no one needs to be afraid.

At the end, we are all ok. In the astral plane though, it is more easier to see what we manifest with our negative minds and what ever you feel changes your world instantly, it is the same here, just slower and more complex or dense.

The matrix wants you to hate, to fear and to stress... I notice it does hit harder to try and cause more pain the more somoene overcomes it, it's not easy to ignore, but it can be done with a different point of view..

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-09-29 17:14:05)

Board footer