You are not logged in.

#351 2021-07-29 16:48:01

Brahman

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Wow, it's a love! smile

P.S. by the way, I expect the other 4 parts of the Orion Wars series.  The last video 4/8 is about Adam and Eve and the mind control.

One free spark of light can go around the whole universe than any body.

#352 2021-07-29 17:05:24

Vega

The topic of this thread is "Your questions / suggestions relating to videos", so let's not post any more off topic things here.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#353 2021-07-30 15:47:44

opaihunter

I have a question about the densities/dimensions:
You friend is  in 5D. He can see ghosts, elves, faeires and others creatures. If he take a photo of those creatures, can a 3D person see that ?
Can you see the 5D world through a camera as a 3D person ?

#354 2021-08-03 22:13:00

opaihunter

why dont they create a twitter or facebook account ?

#355 2021-08-05 16:56:57

TomTom

Hi. Can we ask about Nordic Mythology? I have been thinking that here was a connection to Egypt as well. The name Hathor from Egypt. Ha-Thor. Also the top Nordic god has one eye only like the Egyptian eye. He sacrificed his other eye for knowledge. Its a bit dark. What is going on?

Facts.
They used birds as holy animals like Egyptians
The Runes have roots in the zodiacs from what i have read 
The gods of the Nordic gods are the only mythology where the gods also had  Temples

#356 2021-08-05 17:05:07

TomTom

#357 2021-08-06 05:50:43

TomTom

Another topic :

Please ask about Chi/prana/life force energy that the Asian cultures have a tradition with. Is this something the Taygethans or other races also use in modern times or is it Reptilian magic?

Video for reference : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEvtVcV0FNQ

#358 2021-08-06 17:21:52

TomTom

One more.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but if they don't have cities on their planet and live remote from each other  how is production made? Mining, steel and so on, do they have industry, automated?

#359 2021-08-09 02:08:16

I have a question to Swaruu X.

Do a Person with 7 Strand DNA can
be affected by Astra Zeneca or Worse Vaccine?.

I have Sputnik vaccine,and The Cause Channel,says that
is being used by Positive Military to kill Reptilians Hybrids.

Sputnik is transhumanist,but not DNA Manipulation.

I do Kechari Mudra Phase 3 and i am in the Salt Phase.

I am removing Salt and Calcification from Brain.

I nearly awakened Ida Kundalini.

Every day is stronger.

Kundalini is simply Brain Orgasm,is part of human Nature,sella turcica,is
the upwards organ.

Do Kundalini Kechari Mudra Phase 3 upwards orgasm,with holographic snake
is DNA Activation to 7 Strands?.

Kechari Mudra Phase 3 is simply Brain Orgasm,it cant be evil

I wait for answers in form of videos in the contactee Channels.

Last edited by Sushumna-Storm (2021-08-09 02:12:26)

#360 2021-08-09 19:22:06

What you think about Chakra Removal?.
Do Soul have Holographic Software?.
Some Ocultist,both of the Light and Dark,changes
they Chakra Vortex.
Chakras are valves,remove the valves,and the
Aura takes over the body,and one have
more etheric physical force,and is more
psychic.
Example Lisa Renee changes chakras
to aquamarine.
Some Dark change to black energy.
When i awaken Kundalini,i am going to remove
simply,that the aura takes over the body.
Ascension Archangel Liu,example also
does etheric body modification.
That changes your timeline i believe.
Your chakra energy disconect from Saturn,and holographic
siphonic.

I wait Swaruu X answers in form of Taygetean Videos.

This is Universal Ascension
https://postimg.cc/Z0B10vzS
The Ones who Control the Planet are
against my True Will.My Will is My Law.All else,to erasure.

#361 2021-08-10 00:09:47

I ask to Swaruu X to give Contactee information about Kundalini.

Please,give information.This is Related to Isthar,DNA Activation,perhaps
Atlantis messed with Lyran DNA,and Annunaki Lyrans,recoded DNA to Earth,to
slowly Connect Lyran DNA back.

Kundalini is the Real DNA Activation,Isthar Lyran Aryan Pleiadian Symbol.

Kether is the Fruit of the Tree of Knowledge.
Daath is downward Snake.

Kechari Mudra Phase 3,is the snake that one uses
to take the fruit of knowledge,DNA Activation.

Corey Goode also sayed to Lemuria was ancient humanities,even
insinuate that Mesomeric Zones were Reptilian Infested,in Cobra 2012
Portal Blog he sayed it.

This comes from Hinduism,and Lemuria,that were Matriarchs,and
did Goddess Stuff,i believe.

Ancient Forums coincided is various thing with Swaruu Material.

I ask to Swaruu to give information to contactee about this.

This is the Literal Fruit of Knowledge,that
Taygetean gived to human.

I wait to see new videos in Taygetean channels

Last edited by Literal-Ascension (2021-08-10 00:13:39)

#362 2021-08-10 01:07:16

SenexPetrovic

I had read stories, researchers here and there, all talking about different subjects but at the same time all mentioning the themes of Gosia’s video:

“Mercury, Venus and the Vietnam War - What’s on Venus”.

About the Vietnam War, experiments on energy portals, Vietnam monsters, stories of soldiers who lost their minds with PTSD, time travellers, etc.

The video left me speechless, very interesting and at the same time very revealing. It makes us relate the mental maps of many phenomena and lies that we have been led to believe.

It had been many years since I had listened to a song, and it turns out that after the video of Venus, I heard it, and now I have a completely different idea of what it can be related to, different idea of what the author can refer to, listen to the song if you want, an American rock hit of all times,

The Final Countdown by the Rock Band Europa.

At first I related the song to the “end of the world” and mankind’s escape from the planet, now I think it has a whole new undertone that I hadn’t thought of before.
It seems to me that somehow the author wants to show us the journey to mars, the war, the final countdown, in fact he mentions it:

71fyxr2bPJL._SY679_.jpg
The final countdown | Europa
“We’re leaving together, But still it’s a farewell,
And maybe we’ll be back… We’re heading for Venus
…Because maybe they’ve seen us, And welcome us all back.”

Why I link it to Venus, apart from the fact that it mentions Venus in the lyrics?
Well, it’s the soundtrack to the film of the same name, old but recommended, the plot is about the USS Nimitz and its time travel to the time of the Japanese war, it’s about interdimensional portals, it documents the war at different times in history.
finalcountdown4kuhdbrd_lg.jpg

Sharing the movie for all of you who want to see it
https://mega.nz/file/auZ2RToA#l38L9yMQ1 … 58-iJoCetM

Anyway, I recommend that you listen to the song by reading the lyrics and imagining the war on Venus. for me it was completely mind-blowing! I think imagination and joy is part of what keeps us mentally sane.

Watch, listen and read the lyrics at:
https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/469081/Eur … +Countdown

Salu2!

Last edited by SenexPetrovic (2021-08-10 01:26:11)

#363 2021-08-10 11:19:14

WXMM

What is the difference between tpt-155 and tpe-157?

#364 2021-08-10 21:34:08

What does Swaruu thinks about Image Below?.
https://i.ibb.co/kXmDt74/Dato.png

Lisa Renee information,is extreme innacurate,but some
things resonate,like machinery.

Like Swaruu Says,all is Dual,and Federation is a Big Corporation.

Perhaps Lisa Renee Machinery that she see are Federation Machinery,for
diferent immersion experiences.

They are diferent Tothian Groups Federations,some want Controled Ascension,to
mutate-ascend humans to Annunaki Template,Aryans with Caduceus Machinery,11 Strands
Custom Lyran Template.

Real Ascension is DNA Activation like Robert Says,and most new agers
are mentally retarded.

Kechari Mudra Phase 3 and Phase 4 is the Real Deal,our times is ending like Bible says.

Kundalini Kechari Mudra Kether Apple is Taygetean Fruit of Knowledge,Annunaki Ascension Mutation to 11 Strand DNA Custom Lyran Template to All Humanity.
Q Anon and Trump is Thotian Upward Hyperborean Loop Agenda.

I ask for Swaruu to give information to contactee to know if some of this are accurate,i only ask,some theme could be interesing,it dont know everything.
I wait for answers is Taygetean Videos.

Q Anon Trump Thotian Luciferian Golden Times Agenda https://ibb.co/cQY8jB6
Positive Aryan Luciferian Dual Cabal is Sefirotic and Klipotic.Hyperborean Upward Loop Agenda.
All Positive Religions are Deception,and 35% Krystic Sirian Light.Christian,Hinduist,Greek,All.Times to Golden Age,Times to Decay.
Negative Cabal is Satanic Draconic Shopat Trans Qlipotic Only.Not even,Dark,but Pure Anomaly.

#365 2021-08-10 22:44:33

Do Really Annunaki Lyrans,dont know about Kundalini?.

Annunaki Lyrans are the Snake of Eden.

They Are Matriarchal.Kundalini is Hindu Andromedan Goddess Symbol.

When is in Root,is Kali,In Heart is Parvati.In Crown is Shiva,Brahman,or even Sophia
like Gnostic Say.

Ancient Lyran Annunaki Aryans from Middle East,Lemuria Remnant,known about Kundalini.

But they Knowledge,was only for the Gods,the Pure Blood Alien Aryans,and the Demigods,and
their best Cro Magnon Hybrids,and  Best Ascetics.

Here a Image.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File … n_vase.jpg

Here Other Image.

https://ibb.co/dfnLNZD

Annunaki Lyrans Know About Kundalini.

Like Swaruu Says,is DNA Symbol.

Lemuria was conected before Deluge with
Middle East and India,in that Zone
is Full of Old Remnant of Lemuria.

Ancient Forums have some stuff that is
compatible with Swaruu.

Snake=DNA Activation=Earth Energy=Kundalini=Kechari=Talu Chakra=Amrita=The Great Awakening.

I wait Taygetean Videos in contactee Channel,if it happen.

Last edited by Caduceus-Old-Aryan-Symbol (2021-08-10 22:46:06)

#366 2021-08-14 20:00:35

I have Data that i want Swaruu X to see to give Taygeteans Data about these themes
that by the ways Taygeteans Contactees did talk before.

https://postimg.cc/gr79qXKH

The Image is so Large,and  if i put it directly the text cant be read.

So i put it in form on link.

About DNA Activation,Chromosomes,Snake Pleiadian Lyran Aryan Symbol,and more.

I cant put all of those here,so i putted those in a image.

DNA Activation is the Great Awakening like Robert Says.

I wait for answers in Taygetean Videos when is possible,the contactees already talked about this before.

Last edited by Verdad-Absoluta-48D (2021-08-14 20:07:51)

#367 2021-08-15 06:35:27

ro2778

When Swaruu died on her missions, what happened to her Suzy? What did it do now that its Swaruu was gone?

#368 2021-08-15 11:56:40

Robert369

ro2778 wrote:

When Swaruu died on her missions, what happened to her Suzy? What did it do now that its Swaruu was gone?

It was explained that Swaruu programmed Suzy's AI to search for another Swaruu of minimum 13 years age in another timeline, and then fetch her to continue with all the stored knowledge and memories that all the previous Swaruu's stored in the ship's computer.

This seemingly worked parallel to the time looping, which results in multiple Swaruus and multiple Suzies being available.

I wonder how many of Swaruu's Suzies actually exist and if one is spare... you know, my car isn't working well anymore... wink

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#369 2021-08-15 18:47:44

ro2778

Robert369 wrote:
ro2778 wrote:

It was explained that Swaruu programmed Suzy's AI to search for another Swaruu of minimum 13 years age in another timeline, and then fetch her to continue with all the stored knowledge and memories that all the previous Swaruu's stored in the ship's computer.

This seemingly worked parallel to the time looping, which results in multiple Swaruus and multiple Suzies being available.

I wonder how many of Swaruu's Suzies actually exist and if one is spare... you know, my car isn't working well anymore... wink

Well I guess, even if she jumps to a timeline where Swaruu already had a Suzy then you can always have another Suzy! Opens up more tactical possibilities! I don't think Suzy would let you on board Robert369, she only lets Swaruu enter!

#370 2021-08-18 19:26:49

烈風の技

I have data that i want Swaruu X to read,to in future,or
if is interesing enought for now,to hear when is possible in Taygetean Forums.

Does Kundalini,or Brain Orgasm,natural stuff really,but with holographic astral snake,
natural brain orgasm,does frequency travel,like Swaruu Says?:

We create Reality with our movements,blood flow,emotion,etheric emotions,body movement,in
large time scales,that creates reality,but in 3D Earth is really large time scales,that creates reality.

So Kundalini,that does brain orgasm,upwards casuality like 4chan says,that also connect to
7D Grid Lines like Ashayana Deane says,and even 8D Tara-Gaia Grid Lines,that is frequency travel?.

One could go where one wants,but there is Programations in Chakras like Jaconor73 Says.

So Kundalini in Crown is frequency travel,programation,create reality with etheric emotions,wave travel?.

I wait answers in Taygetean Videos,if is possible this is related to Taygetean Material,Frequency Wave Travel,Reality Creation.

#371 2021-08-19 19:32:01

Marcus

Hello!

I dont know who exactly confirmed it, but i remember that in one of Gosias videos "Kryon of magnetic service" channeled by Lee Carrol was identified as a 7th dimensional soup of beings. So far, so good. In some of those channelings regarding Lemuria, Kryon talks about "Pleiadian Starmothers" and their ability to manipulate their vocal cords. He said that they could generate very high frequencies with that ability.

Maybe Swaruu is able to identify those "Starmothers". From wich starsystem did they come from? Taygeta, Alcione, Merope...or ...?

Greetings to all of you!

#372 2021-08-21 16:36:33

djtarki

Hi all. First of all, thanks to all (humans, pleiadians or else wink ) that helps to spread all this interesting information.

Here they are my suggestions (I hope they help somehow):

1) Publish a simple list of the video titles listed by date instead of this complex view https://swaruu.org/transcripts That would help people that, like me, to follow an order from the very beginning and get the big picture more effectively.
Example:
Oct 2020 - Title of video A - Links to video A
Nov 2020 - Title of video B - Links to video B
2) Where possible include a link to each video to OdySee (or similar) to prevent from censoring contents and promote more free video platforms.

3) Upload an audio-only version of the video to a podcast platform (https://www.podcastinsights.com/best-podcast-hosting/) so people can:
- Access to the content while running, waking or whatever without having to see a video.
- Save data if they are on a phone.
- Listen to them in the background while accessing other Apps and even download them if they are offline (note: for advanced Android users there are ways but not everyone have those skills).

4) Promote these videos on Reddit. Other similar ones are uploaded there (https://www.reddit.com/r/Pleiadians)

Thanks for reading and keep the good work!

Last edited by djtarki (2021-08-21 17:05:56)

#373 2021-08-21 16:48:27

to Yazhi and/or Athena:

I would be interested to learn more about the mysterious topic of non regressive Orion cultures. Brief information has been given on the council of Orion and some on Alpha Draconians, but Orion is a big constellation, with many stars, all of which are well known, named, and referenced in Earth records. Which stars in Orion do these positive cultures come from, who are they, what are they like, and what is their relationship to Earth, Taygetans, Pleiades, and the Federation?

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-21 16:49:44)

righteously indignant

#374 2021-08-23 07:44:09

TomTom

I would like to ask Swaruu -

Are there any connection between Binary star systems and mono star systems , and if a race is patriarchal or matriarchal

Any data on that?

#375 2021-08-23 12:57:30

Robert369

Orffyreus wrote:

who owns inventions that are made on Earth

From a higher perspective - and that is what ETs should apply - nothing can be invented at the 3-7D level at all because everything "just is", already existing and pre-made in "movie frames" by higher density entities that create and run the universe.

And while this limits "free will" to be allowed to simply "select" a different path for one's movie by changing the set of movie frames that one wishes to experience, it also means that we at best can find but never invent anything.

And finding stuff is free for everyone, which is proven by that fact that many similar "inventions" have been made by totally unconnected races across the galaxy. This understanding is why in 5D+ "findings" are usually shared across races of a similar technological level, because there's a right to know things for everyone.

This doesn't mean that "inventors" do not need to put significant effort into finding new things, but that is usually based on technological thinking. If going the spiritual path far enough (which most of the technology-based races out there don't), everything is within you and to be found there - and so even without needing a lab or testing stuff, by simply building "new" things as per inner knowing.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Board footer