You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-05 15:39:45

itriedmybest1

[EMERGENCY] Please help me, they are going to test me with the PCR

HELP ME!!!

Guys I know that it is rude to post a brute topic like this, but please help me! Tomorrow my family will head to the PCR test center and I only have about 7 hours left for a plan... I read a lot about what Swaruu said but have no chance to tell it to my parents. I'm still a student so I can't deny that test!

What should I do now? Should I run away from my house? Or should I dip myself into a river so they can't find me?

Please give me an idea, please, I need your knowledge! I need a plan right now! I don't want to get killed by that PCR stick!

Last edited by itriedmybest1 (2021-08-05 15:44:49)

#2 2021-08-05 15:58:33

Vega

Re: [EMERGENCY] Please help me, they are going to test me with the PCR

Unfortunately this is forum is not the place where you can get such urgent emergency support.

And don't take this personally but can you maybe calm down and phrase this in a different way,
cause we have people coming here and trolling us and the way you have phrased this is very similar
to what someone who would try to troll us and mess with us would do.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#3 2021-08-05 16:12:08

Sorry Vega, I have just created this new account because I'm using a Private Tab and a 10 minute mail and I accidentally closed it (so lose the password). 
What should I do to prove that I'm not trying troll you? I'm sorry I'm just trying to save my life. I know the truth about PCR,  and the feeling of being killed in the next morning is inside me.

Last edited by itriedmybest11 (2021-08-05 16:15:23)

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#4 2021-08-05 16:16:47

Just give me what you need to prove that I am not a troller, I will prove it. I'm serious. I'm not kidding.

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#5 2021-08-05 16:25:58

I am not troll you, I try to save my life. Where else could I get help? Please, I'm serious

#6 2021-08-05 16:38:35

Bigfeet_E

Say no and stand your ground. But do not instantly come from a point of fear, but from firmness in your understanding that it is your choice that has has reasonable merit. This is a difficult roadblock of a situation. Perhaps you've never gone against the 'family' that way, but if you really want to get through to them i'd advise to grab the bull by the horns.

Provide them with all the info you've been able to find to hold your souvereign claim and the dangers it entales regarding these toxic pocking devices. Give them info about the invalidity of PCR tests, and even further towards a virus that never has been proven to exist.

It's time to man up, regardless if you're of the male or female kind, and stand you're ground.
I do realise it may have more difficulties in your family relationships, but the line has to be drawn somewhere .
That is why it is so important to inform yourself so you can defend with good reason.

If no one budges, perhaps you can offer saliva in a sealed little pot and say that is as far as you're willing to go.
I wish you all the strength you can muster ! <3

#7 2021-08-05 16:48:46

@Big_Feet I will try as best as I can, but might find a reasonable reason, cause... well, I think my parents are the Unreal ones (but it doesn't mean that they are not dangerous). They will ask for evidence or source of that PCR information. If I show them This, they gonna take my laptops and phones back and think that I am crazy, and I can't receive more information from swaruu.org. If telling them the truth is a good way, I would have done it in the beginning.

#8 2021-08-05 16:52:30

Brahman wrote:

I agree, Bigfeet E.
OP, my suggestion is to do what you think you can't.  Tell your parents it's dangerous and you'll save them.  I did the same.  I told my parents not to get vaccinated or tested for any reason, and they followed me.  At least try.

Brahman, if it works, I'd have done it already. My parents are totally "unawake" (in my perspective) and I'm waiting per second to get out of my house when I get to the university.

#9 2021-08-05 16:58:55

Ymarsakar
Banned

Just refuse and leave your life in divine guidance.

Without a high enough base frequency, life is difficult

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-05 16:59:35)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#10 2021-08-05 17:03:20

Ymarsakar wrote:

They blocked people in each district, even if I have a car I still can't escape. What do you mean by saying "divine guidance"?

#11 2021-08-05 17:07:10

Robert369

Just saying: Without even telling us in what country you need protection, any advice beyond "gather the information needed" is moot, as e.g. the CDC's public statements of the PCR test being "unreliable" (96% false positives) might have relevance only in the US.

The internet is full of information with proof about no tests existing - and how could it anyways, if the fake "Covid virus" has never been isolated anyways ?

And of course, the next step is to prevent the "vaccination" aka death injection: It is experimental and illegal to apply without express consent of the target after all information about the risks have been provided.

The above key statements are easy to find on the internet, even with all the censorship.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#12 2021-08-05 17:17:09

Robert369 wrote:

Just saying: Without even telling us in what country you need protection, any advice beyond "gather the information needed" is moot, as e.g. the CDC's public statements of the PCR test being "unreliable" (96% false positives) might have relevance only in the US.

The internet is full of information with proof about no tests existing - and how could it anyways, if the fake "Covid virus" has never been isolated anyways ?

And of course, the next step is to prevent the "vaccination" aka death injection: It is experimental and illegal to apply without express consent of the target after all information about the risks have been provided.

The above key statements are easy to find on the internet, even with all the censorship.

They was taught not to believe in anything from the Internet, they won't listen... If there're something could be a good evidence to my "unreal" parents, it must be 'deaths by PCR' from someone they knew.

Last edited by itriedmybest11 (2021-08-05 17:17:26)

#13 2021-08-05 17:25:02

Robert369

itriedmybest11 wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

They was taught not to believe in anything from the Internet, they won't listen... If there're something could be a good evidence to my "unreal" parents, it must be 'deaths by PCR' from someone they knew.

This reply of yours makes it look like you just want to cry about your problem but don't want actual advice and follow it up. Why ask then at all, if rejecting it ?

Names like CDC are public official Cabal health institutes and recognized, and how their information is transmitted doesn't matter. Please look at their message and content before dismissing it - good luck.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#14 2021-08-05 17:30:23

Sorry, ok, I will, immediately

#15 2021-08-05 17:34:51

Bigfeet_E

And you don't nessecarily have to show them this website.
Scout this area for example : https://odysee.com/$/search?q=PCR

#16 2021-08-05 17:38:23

Bigfeet_E wrote:

And you don't nessecarily have to show them this website.
Scout this area for example : https://odysee.com/$/search?q=PCR

Got it, thank you

#17 2021-08-05 17:56:09

Vega

Brahman wrote:

Vega, you just mentioned that you have a superhero self, (on dr.salla topic.) Do it. smile

I meant I have an intention and a dream to reach Yazhi level, and activate and embody my superpower abilities in this body in this lifetime. smile It probably is part of my life plan, but I am not there yet I have a long way to go before my body is ready to house that version of me.

If I was at that level I would have probably already trap the mosquitos that are bothering us in an etheric cup, and ban them from earth and release them into a rehab center somewhere in the galaxy. Lol smile Or better yet  release them in the Saturn fed headquarters, and let them deal with them. Lol smile

I wouldn't harm even them cause the real power that comes from love doesn't harm.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#18 2021-08-05 18:19:26

Ymarsakar
Banned

itriedmybest11 wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

They blocked people in each district, even if I have a car I still can't escape. What do you mean by saying "divine guidance"?

Like a leap of faith. You trust in higher guidance to help you make the last step of the journey. The first step you have to take on faith, not knowing if you will be caught.

Many have found their life path by sacrificing their prior life. Their business or old families.

Once you decide on your choice, you will be tested to see of you are serious. These trials once passed, presents the escape or desired timeline.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#19 2021-08-05 20:56:58

Pymander

I feel for you as I've only just narrowly avoided a similar fate for work. Is there a reason your parents are forcing you to get swabbed? Are you even sick? So many of these NPC-types do not understand that there's no reason to test healthy people. If there's a video of a doctor or someone explaining that maybe force them to watch it.

If you're still forced, refuse and tell the nurse/doctor that this is being done against your consent. It might help. Lastly, I would suggest watching the latest Cosmic Agency video uploaded this morning. This is just one life experience of an infinite number. We're all gonna die at some point. The reason we are here is to help the humans more so than ourselves. As such, I'm not really that attached to whatever outcome happens to me as I won't be the one to suffer in the end.

#20 2021-08-05 21:58:26

DarkOwl

Would be helpful to know where you live.
Every country is different with how they are going about this.
Not sure why you didn't tell us that.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#21 2021-08-06 06:57:40

Pymander wrote:

I feel for you as I've only just narrowly avoided a similar fate for work. Is there a reason your parents are forcing you to get swabbed? Are you even sick? So many of these NPC-types do not understand that there's no reason to test healthy people. If there's a video of a doctor or someone explaining that maybe force them to watch it.

If you're still forced, refuse and tell the nurse/doctor that this is being done against your consent. It might help. Lastly, I would suggest watching the latest Cosmic Agency video uploaded this morning. This is just one life experience of an infinite number. We're all gonna die at some point. The reason we are here is to help the humans more so than ourselves. As such, I'm not really that attached to whatever outcome happens to me as I won't be the one to suffer in the end.

Thanks, Pymander. I watched a half and decided to wait for the transcript, maybe I misunderstood some part.

#22 2021-08-06 06:59:15

DarkOwl wrote:

Ok... so, I'm from Vietnam, Southeast Asia.

Is there any chance that the PCR stick in my country (or my area) doesn't contain the nano part? Or, is there a tool to destroy that nano part after I do the PCR test? I remembered Aneéka or Swaruu mentioned that that part would be melt by the EPM but what exactly is that EPM tool? Where can I buy it?

My news: I hadn't been tested yet. This morning I tried to get up as late as I could to avoid them bringing me to the test center, but when I wake at midday, I figured out that I got the wrong date yesterday. The true day is tomorrow (That means, I have just wasted my morning). While I'm writing this, I have 20 hours to the exactly time I will be tested.

Edit: And... I have a little bit calm down now, with a hope that PCR stick in my country still not contain that "killing" nano part

Last edited by itriedmybest11 (2021-08-06 07:09:58)

#23 2021-08-06 07:33:31

ro2778

Your options are
1. Refuse
2. If you think refusing will lead to being physically forced to take the test, then get up really early tomorrow and go for a nice long walk (perhaps leave a note to say "enjoy your PCR tests and you will be back that evening"). Make sure you prepare enough food and water and protection from the weather.
3. If you think any avoidance measures will ultimately fail, then be at peace with taking the test

It's not going to kill you especially if you hold the attitude that it is insignificant and you are resilient, and in the meantime, learn about the insignificance of death to help reduce any fear you have about death, which will occur to your physical body some day in this life of yours. You can do this with cosmic agency information, reading about near death experiences e.g., The Voice of Knowledge by Don Miguel Ruiz or The Afterlife revolution (https://docdro.id/bR720jt), various spiritual teachings although appreciate they are all flawed.

Make sure you tell us what happens!

#24 2021-08-06 07:34:11

Pymander

itriedmybest11 wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

Ok... so, I'm from Vietnam, Southeast Asia.

Is there any chance that the PCR stick in my country (or my area) doesn't contain the nano part? Or, is there a tool to destroy that nano part after I do the PCR test? I remembered Aneéka or Swaruu mentioned that that part would be melt by the EPM but what exactly is that EPM tool? Where can I buy it?

My news: I hadn't been tested yet. This morning I tried to get up as late as I could to avoid them bringing me to the test center, but when I wake at midday, I figured out that I got the wrong date yesterday. The true day is tomorrow (That means, I have just wasted my morning). While I'm writing this, I have 20 hours to the exactly time I will be tested.

Edit: And... I have a little bit calm down now, with a hope that PCR stick in my country still not contain that "killing" nano part

Take a deep breath and consider the bigger picture. The PCR swabs are not going to kill you. Yes, they almost certainly have bad things in them; but, they're nowhere near the level of the vaccines. If it's possible in your circumstance, there do exist at-home PCR tests (they're kinda expensive) and you could very easily just drunk them in a little water or rub them against your armpit and mail them in. No one would ever know.

#25 2021-08-06 11:16:14

Robert369

itriedmybest11 wrote:

To my understanding all the swabs contain nano stuff because the goal is to introduce those right close to the brain, but it might be of different type, e.g. nano-bots or nano-particles. EMP can destroy the functionality of the bots but won't remove the nano-particles.

Maybe you can request a spit test, which is harmless. They do that in many countries as alternative. If needed, you might talk to a doctor for an attestation of the swab not being usable on you "for medical reasons" (no explanation needed due to medical privacy).

Board footer