You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-05 03:06:40

DarkOwl

Dr. Salla's (mostly) excellent new Webinar (Taygetan's mentioned)

I just finished watching Dr. Michael Salla's new Webinar entitled "The Coming Alien False Flag Psyop" where he outlines the history of Project Bluebeam as well as current events that point to an imminent alien false flag event.

Like the Taygetans, he believes an 'alien saviour' event is the most likely. He is very critical of Dr. Steven Greer and believes (like myself) that Greer is helping set the 'alien saviour' scenario up. He also believes Greer is a CIA asset and explains why.

Unfortunately, he inserts ED's dis-info into the mix to show that not all human looking ET's are good. The example given was the Pleiades and that ET's from Alcyone were 'negative' while the Taygetan's were 'positive'. As far as I'm aware, this directly contradicts the info we here have received. How can negative ET's exist at Alcyone? (do they?). Can others confirm this as dis-info?
(he also said her contact was Valiant Thor)

Gosia (if you are reading this)... I was wondering if it might be a good idea to do a video exposing ED and to ask the Taygetan's about this idea. Her garbage is gaining traction and we have a high profile researcher lapping it up. Dr. Salla is clearly well meaning but he is unwittingly misleading large numbers of people. I for one want it to stop and a video from Cosmic Agency might go a long way to set the record straight!

Anyway, I still highly recommend the Webinar as 95% of it is excellent!
You can watch the first 15 mins for free here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqaNEk0IJLY

And the full 2 hour presentation here (US$28.00):

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/alienfalseflag

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-08-05 08:27:00)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#2 2021-08-05 05:22:11

RoadtoSamadhi

Re: Dr. Salla's (mostly) excellent new Webinar (Taygetan's mentioned)

Dr. Michael Salla seems more than likely compromised in many areas it is likely he is getting paid , has a handler , is a NPC disclosure control gate asset or a combinination of above.   

The fact is that these mainstream alternative media heads are just more mainstream news.  Sad face ? I know.   I like Dr Salla in the beginning too.   

Unfortunately he’s wasting this incarnation pushing more controlled propaganda.  That’s why we are here.

#3 2021-08-05 11:47:18

ro2778

I don't think a video from CA would change anything, this topic is too much he said, she said about topics that have no evidence. The individual who is exposed to these messages has to work it out for themselves, based on how the information makes them feel. People who like to listen to those sources, accusing and attacking others, in part are a match to those activities. Where as, I tend to find this community, are more interested in the messages from CA, not because they are all positive, but they address the big picture and weave a thread that treats all the actors with some attempt to understand their perspective, for example, the Federation aren't simplistically painted as oppressors, but instead as a complex beurocracy with a different perspective. They are, the thorn in the side of the Swaruu's, stubbornly sticking to their perspective when she was always trying to liberate the people, but even after all those lifetimes, Swaruu understands why they behave the way they do. Compare this to the messages coming out of Salla or DaNaan and others, it feel more like a human perspective e.g., who are the evil people, who are the good guys, who's going to get invaded or suppressed, who is going to be the savior and the victim.

All that is required is discernment from the individuals consuming this information. If the majority decide there is more truth with Salla etc., then so be it, this information isn't for those people, they need to develop their big picture understanding some more and ultimately, they will.

#4 2021-08-05 14:32:28

Ymarsakar
Banned

Salla cannot be controlled by human egos online.

He is realms apart.

If it was normal conspiracy land paranoia or even david icke, it might be different.

Those attempting to control other people s incarnations, arr wasting their time. As these efforts will only backfire on them, creating situations where the controllers are controlled.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-05 14:33:46)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#5 2021-08-05 15:05:46

Just because the current M45 has no regressive nations in it doesn't mean it was always that way in the past. The Enlil group and other Pleiadean groups in Earth's past were just as manipulative, and some worked with the reps. I will watch, but it is possible Salla is basing some of his info about non-Taygetan Pleiadeans from the past rather than being up to date.

Alenym is quite the firebrand. She thinks big. I like her vision-become-reality of a united holographic society based Pleiades in service to the divine and to all other sentient races. They probably have been working at it for a while, but seems like she's really the key tying it all together. At some point they either booted out all the regressive and closed whatever easy access gates they had to m45, or just built so much light that the vicinity became toxic to them and they left. I find that impressive and inspiring, and in line with some of my own "megalomaniacal"(but for the good) plans for the future.

righteously indignant

#6 2021-08-05 15:23:14

Vega

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Alenym is quite the firebrand. She thinks big. I like her vision-become-reality of a united holographic society based Pleiades in service to the divine and to all other sentient races. They probably have been working at it for a while, but seems like she's really the key tying it all together. At some point they either booted out all the regressive and closed whatever easy access gates they had to m45, or just built so much light that the vicinity became toxic to them and they left. I find that impressive and inspiring, and in line with some of my own "megalomaniacal"(but for the good) plans for the future.

Imagine HRH Alenym the 1st with Yazhi, and maybe a Yazhi in a young adult body, and Swaruu X as one of her main spiritual advisers...

I would love it if I lived to experience in this lifetime, an implementation of a holographic society on Terra, with Taygetans and HRH Alenym the 1st as the pioneers leading this effort.

And I am not afraid to think in a "megalomaniacal" way too Crystal Dragon, smile where I have come fully into my power and have fully embodied my "superhero self" and can play a big role in that effort. smile

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#7 2021-08-05 22:31:45

DarkOwl

Ymarsakar wrote:

Salla cannot be controlled by human egos online.

He is realms apart.

If it was normal conspiracy land paranoia or even david icke, it might be different.

Those attempting to control other people s incarnations, arr wasting their time. As these efforts will only backfire on them, creating situations where the controllers are controlled.

Who's talking about control?
I'm talking about exposing lies and mis-info.

You keep using the word paranoia. What exactly is paranoid about speaking the truth as you see it and exposing dis-info agents? Are you aware of the damage some of these people do to others lives?

A number of people on this forum have thanked me for pointing out the darker aspects of those they had been following. You however can only criticise me for it.

I'm not going to suggest you are an agent... but I am going to suggest you behave like one some of the time Ymar. You come across as subtlety protecting those who are doing damage to the 'truth' community. The message you send is... leave them be... let them mislead... let them deceive. You really don't seem to give a damn about others a lot of the time.

Gosia addressed some of the claims ED had made in a recent video after discussing them with the Swaruu's. Are you going to level the same criticism at her and the Taygetan's?

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-08-05 22:37:09)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#8 2021-08-06 00:04:47

Ymarsakar
Banned

Why does benjamine fulford not talk about taygetans, is he in disinfo land?

Why does kim goguen not talk about swaruus, is she in disinfo land?

Why does anyone not talk about what i want them to talk about... cause that free will thing operating.

"You however can only criticise me for it."

You have not seen me in criticize mode yet.

Once i focus my eye on you, you will notice itbverybquickly.

So far i have chosen to overlook everyone s human shenanigans.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-06 00:07:45)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#9 2021-08-06 01:15:22

DarkOwl

Ymarsakar wrote:

Why does benjamine fulford not talk about taygetans, is he in disinfo land?

Why does kim goguen not talk about swaruus, is she in disinfo land?

Not sure what talking about Taygetan's or not has do do with whether one is a dis-info agent or not.

Ymarsakar wrote:

You have not seen me in criticize mode yet.

Once i focus my eye on you, you will notice itbverybquickly.

So far i have chosen to overlook everyone s human shenanigans.

That sounds like a not so subtle threat to me Ymar. I presume the 'b's surrounding the word "very" was your attempt to make it bold. Like I said, your tone is threatening. You can't handle criticism yourself or those that challenge you. And this is how you respond.

Pull your head in mate!

#10 2021-08-06 03:22:44

Ymarsakar
Banned

"Not sure what talking about Taygetan's or not has do do with whether one is a dis-info agent or not."

It's an act of omission. You don't bring it up under Kim Goguen and Benjamine Fulford.

It is a pattern when juxtaposed against your treatment of the Salla material.

The attempt to suppress and control Salla cannot work and is merely a waste of time. Because anyone attempting to control other people will just end up being controlled, as a karmic backlash.

"That sounds like a not so subtle threat to me Ymar."

You really want to go there I see. Very well.

My eye is now on you.

What that means is essentially, I no longer invest energy in talking to the human you. I will now begin Communication with your Higher Self.

I will also re manifest de manifest and fast forward manifest, karmic consequences, some of which I detailed above.

By telling you and other witnesses in public, this is a kind of reality side booting as well as a permission slip. Your higher self or whatever spirit controls the human controlling the Dark Owl account avatar, will be persuaded or given an opportunity.

Said opportunity will be to take up this additional challenge.

Much like the Qabal's black magick requires free will in the form of "informing people", my version of mahou has similar requirements. I just don't hide it in fiction or in "human shenanigans".

"Like I said, your tone is threatening. "

In my observation, whenever this happened to other people, the changes and challenges they underwent were quite sudden and quick. It is much akin to unawakened matrix people becoming awakened conspiracy people, although less paranoid and negative. This experiment has one critical difference, which is that I am telling the subject what is going on.

Human user of Dark O. To use your human language low vibration terminology, Ymar is "threatening" to have your higher self manifest via a divine descent into your reality. It normally cannot do so, but there are ways to hack the rules.

I love hacking this matrix after all.

There are ways to bypass giving permission for this, o human. For one thing, you have to drop whatever method you are using to control other human souls. Fighting, rejecting, believing, or criticizing, merely boosts the reality side boot. Things that catch your attention, is being fueled into reality. Normally that requires action here, but again, that rule can be hacked.

Qabal threats like "If you don't change your content to this, we will put out a public video outing you as X" or other human shenanigans, also qualify as attention and energy fueling the manifestation protocols.

This is part of the 2nd and 3rd level Samadhi of enlightened users of this matrix.

We can manifest what we wish, within the rules. What I choose to manifest, is for this lesson to be absorbed.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-06 03:30:14)

#11 2021-08-06 03:51:13

Translation: dude, why you gotta waste time and energy nitpicking channelers and disclosure people for 100% accuracy instead of being your own authority, and also realizing humans are prone to error, so not always being 100% accurate doesn't automatically make a person a shill. They are simply dealing with the veil like everyone else. Salla has a lot of info to process. I highly doubt he would consciously try to spread disinfo. Most people's expectations are unrealistic and also not based in the heart of accepting human error. Do you expect him to be a flawless quantum computer, Dark Owl? Just like your own brain, perfect 24/7? Fuck Salla for being human?

I'm not trying to be a dick, buddy. I like you. I've been looking in the mirror a lot recently, and think maybe you'd benefit more from doing the same than continuing to nitpick content providers. Things just aren't so black and white, and it's not cool to point fingers or have unrealistic expectations of people who are trying to do their best in a tough game.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-06 03:52:32)

righteously indignant

#12 2021-08-06 04:05:43

DarkOwl

Ymarsakar wrote:

It's an act of omission. You don't bring it up under Kim Goguen and Benjamine Fulford.

It is a pattern when juxtaposed against your treatment of the Salla material.

I have had plenty to say about both those people on this forum. I don't address it anymore because I've said my bit and there's no need to repeat it. But for your sake, my opinion is that Kim is not who she says she is and that Fulford (while probably well intentioned) is being fed a significant amount of bad intel (he's wrong all the time about things).

Ymarsakar wrote:

The attempt to suppress and control Salla cannot work and is merely a waste of time. Because anyone attempting to control other people will just end up being controlled, as a karmic backlash.

I'm not trying to "suppress" anyone. I'm only interested in promoting the truth as I see it (which includes exposing the lies). How is that a bad thing?

Ymarsakar wrote:

"That sounds like a not so subtle threat to me Ymar."

You really want to go there I see. Very well.

My eye is now on you.

What that means is essentially, I no longer invest energy in talking to the human you. I will now begin Communication with your Higher Self.

I will also re manifest de manifest and fast forward manifest, karmic consequences, some of which I detailed above.

By telling you and other witnesses in public, this is a kind of reality side booting as well as a permission slip. Your higher self or whatever spirit controls the human controlling the Dark Owl account avatar, will be persuaded or given an opportunity.

Said opportunity will be to take up this additional challenge.

Much like the Qabal's black magick requires free will in the form of "informing people", my version of mahou has similar requirements. I just don't hide it in fiction or in "human shenanigans".

Frankly, I'd rather you communicated with my human self (is that your way of slipping out of what could prove a fruitful discussion?). My Higher Self says "talk to the human avatar... I'm not interested!"

Ymarsakar wrote:

Qabal threats like "If you don't change your content to this, we will put out a public video outing you as X" or other human shenanigans, also qualify as attention and energy fueling the manifestation protocols.

No-one is talking about threats. Just putting out the truth. Let's use a real world example...

A YouTuber called M Seeker Of Truth put out a video entitled "30 Reasons Why I Don't Trust Charlie Ward". I watched it because the Taygetan's recommended it and he was someone I had looked at before and I know of people who follow him. The Taygetan recommendation can be seen here:

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=4361#p4361

He's swindling people out of money and spreading bad intel that could have detrimental real world implications in peoples lives (I've heard of people who have sold their house and possessions based on such 'intel').

Are you saying the Taygetans shouldn't have warned us about him? Are they "fueling the manifestation protocols"?

Those with empathy, warn others. If someone is about to walk in front of a bus, one warns them (does one not?)

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-08-06 04:07:54)

#13 2021-08-06 04:23:18

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Translation: dude, why you gotta waste time and energy nitpicking channelers and disclosure people for 100% accuracy instead of being your own authority, and also realizing humans are prone to error, so not always being 100% accurate doesn't automatically make a person a shill. They are simply dealing with the veil like everyone else. Salla has a lot of info to process. I highly doubt he would consciously try to spread disinfo. Most people's expectations are unrealistic and also not based in the heart of accepting human error. Do you expect him to be a flawless quantum computer, Dark Owl? Just like your own brain, perfect 24/7? Fuck Salla for being human?

I'm not trying to be a dick, buddy. I like you. I've been looking in the mirror a lot recently, and think maybe you'd benefit more from doing the same than continuing to nitpick content providers. Things just aren't so black and white, and it's not cool to point fingers or have unrealistic expectations of people who are trying to do their best in a tough game.

Where have I ever called Salla a "shill"? I've made it clear I like the guy and think he's well intentioned. I think you are mistaking me for others on the forum perhaps? (maybe you should re-read the thread)

I don't expect Salla to be 100% but IMO his falling for ED's BS is a grave error in judgement! "Nit-picking" is not a very good word to use in this situation!

I'm not going to apologise for being protective of what I see as the truth. I'm not someone to just stay silent when I see an obvious psy-op playing out before me. I'm not an aloof creature like Ymar! I speak my mind, even if it rubs people up the wrong way (especially when it concerns anything Pleiadian!!!). That's what families do for one another huh?

#14 2021-08-06 04:40:55

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:

At some point they either booted out all the regressive and closed whatever easy access gates they had to m45, or just built so much light that the vicinity became toxic to them and they left.

That was my feeling too. If you end up watching the Webinar, you'll see he was connecting the 'negative Pleiadians' with the possible 'alien saviour' scenario. We can't just let that slide can we? (was my motive for posting the OP)

I have no doubt there were 'regressive' Pleiadians in the past but Salla and ED were talking about the present. If they still exist somewhere in the galaxy, they shouldn't be described as Pleiadian IMO.

Crystal Dragon wrote:

I find that impressive and inspiring, and in line with some of my own "megalomaniacal"(but for the good) plans for the future.

So WarriorBishop was right LOL

Warrior Bishop wrote:

Dear forum, dear pleiadians,

if you really want to help humankind on earth, why are you trying to conquer us?

Pleiadian Council wants to install their own order, their culture, their system of values, their society, on earth.  They do an invasion with their millions of starseeds, and as soon as they can they will invade us with military force.

I'm with you CD wink

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-08-06 04:49:27)

#15 2021-08-06 05:38:40

ro2778

This is such a surreal thread, although I think “my higher self said...” could be a fun new game big_smile

My higher self, looks into her crystal ball and said, don’t forget to put the bin out tomorrow, otherwise I see more trash in your future. Message received!

#16 2021-08-06 15:51:25

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you. I will look for the information on Alycone in my archives. I think I have something there that I have not shared yet about the Alcyone so this could be a good time to dig it out. Greetings!

DarkOwl wrote:

I just finished watching Dr. Michael Salla's new Webinar entitled "The Coming Alien False Flag Psyop" where he outlines the history of Project Bluebeam as well as current events that point to an imminent alien false flag event.

Like the Taygetans, he believes an 'alien saviour' event is the most likely. He is very critical of Dr. Steven Greer and believes (like myself) that Greer is helping set the 'alien saviour' scenario up. He also believes Greer is a CIA asset and explains why.

Unfortunately, he inserts ED's dis-info into the mix to show that not all human looking ET's are good. The example given was the Pleiades and that ET's from Alcyone were 'negative' while the Taygetan's were 'positive'. As far as I'm aware, this directly contradicts the info we here have received. How can negative ET's exist at Alcyone? (do they?). Can others confirm this as dis-info?
(he also said her contact was Valiant Thor)

Gosia (if you are reading this)... I was wondering if it might be a good idea to do a video exposing ED and to ask the Taygetan's about this idea. Her garbage is gaining traction and we have a high profile researcher lapping it up. Dr. Salla is clearly well meaning but he is unwittingly misleading large numbers of people. I for one want it to stop and a video from Cosmic Agency might go a long way to set the record straight!

Anyway, I still highly recommend the Webinar as 95% of it is excellent!
You can watch the first 15 mins for free here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqaNEk0IJLY

And the full 2 hour presentation here (US$28.00):

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/alienfalseflag

#17 2021-08-06 21:57:44

DarkOwl

Gosia wrote:

Thank you. I will look for the information on Alycone in my archives. I think I have something there that I have not shared yet about the Alcyone so this could be a good time to dig it out. Greetings!

Great!
Thanks Gosia smile

#18 2021-08-07 00:49:09

DarkOwl

ro2778 wrote:

This is such a surreal thread, although I think “my higher self said...” could be a fun new game big_smile

My higher self, looks into her crystal ball and said, don’t forget to put the bin out tomorrow, otherwise I see more trash in your future. Message received!

LOL
Thanks for injecting some humour into the thread! big_smile

Board footer