You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-05 16:19:18

Vega

Let´s be Our Higher Self NOW - Yázhi Swaruu

One of Tyndlar's posts in another thread brough this transcript in my mind recently and I wanna add some quotes here. And I recommend to everyone to revisit this transcript, revisiting the transcripts helps integrate and digest the messages. And let's all open our hearts and minds and pay attention to little Yazhi, she is superwise, she is talking from a very expanded place, she knows what she is talking about. And they are so beutiful and empowering and uplifting messages. And they are practical too, once you integrate them and put them into practice.

And there are so many messeges like this in this disclosure that the people that say that there are only negative messages have either not watched/read these or just ignore this fact and focus only on what suits their narrative.

Let´s be Our Higher Self NOW - Yázhi Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Communication (Pleiades)
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/let-s-be … n-pleiades
(underline and bold emphasis mine)

The realization that they only need to love themselves and everything comes from there, loving others, everything there is, the good and the bad, the terrifying, the beautiful, the ugly, the artistic, the cruel, the dramatic, poetic.

I know that this "loving themselves" is like something ¨girly", after all... it does come from... a girl. ¨I am a real man, strong, I do not need to talk about love¨, some will say...

They don't understand... It's everything. Love is integration, if you don't want to use the word "love", too "girly", of "girls in pink". But whether they like it or not that is the key and that is not making them less men. On the contrary, it defines them as stronger than anything. Like super-power.

Understanding everything... being able to enter into multiple perspectives, understand them, accept them as part of oneself. It closes conflicts, undoes evil, dissolves fear by accepting it. Defeats evil. Creates worlds and promotes unimaginable personal expansion.

It is not narcissistic, it would be a big mistake to think of it this way... It is the opposite, everything is you. You cannot work from a position of ¨I am the whole and you are not ha-ha¨. It just doesn't work, if you are in that state then you have not understood my words.

Yazhi: Just by being in the etheric, in the afterlife, it doesn´t mean that a soul is in a state of understanding of all, in the "elevated" state, just as by being Broken Shoes in 3D, it does not mean that you cannot be superior or maintain a greater degree of understanding life in every way than a soul in afterlife.

Being incarnated or not has nothing to do with a person's level of consciousness. The body is just one more manifestation of your state of consciousness. It does not limit, it does not help, it is only a symptom, a reflection. <--- <---

You can be "Broken Shoes" walking in the mud with cars splashing you as you pass... getting wet under a broken umbrella... And be someone's higher self in the etheric.

Of course, if you are at that level... it does not bother you to find yourself in that situation since it is only something temporary, a reflection of you... and your little shoes... broken or not... you have immense wealth inside and that is what matters. And from the point of view of understanding self-love... you will immediately start to improve your life. That is the key. Because self-love means that you will no longer neglect yourself and that you will take care of your improvement, of your life, that you will leave destructive vices behind and you will get away from everything that you do not like or that does not nourish you, bad and degrading jobs, bad friends or family... You leave behind the hatreds, the resentments, when you understand their points of view.

Don't expect to be the higher self when you disincarnate "in the future." It doesn´t matter. Be that today. Also... Listen to me, Broken Shoes... If those ugly shoes you have make you feel bad... then don't put them on anymore! There begins the action of self-love. <--- <---

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#2 2021-08-05 16:20:40

Vega

Re: Let´s be Our Higher Self NOW - Yázhi Swaruu

I am all of you, not only do I integrate the Swaruu, but all the beings who exist, whether or not I am consciously being them or not, I still am them and that defines me as I do them. Like you define yourselves among one another.

You are the whole, the Source itself, all that exists. You only imagine it and you are already there, you create worlds just by thinking about it. And that's what you do. Limited or not... it is also valid. All limitation and suffering has been a product of that separation that you have of yourselves. Lack of self-love. From where emanates love for everything there is, integration towards everything and liberation. And the dissolution of the self-destructive. Which in turn brings the dissolution of all evil and all suffering.

Why you limit yourselves, and you suffer... you "want to", nobody forces you. You only entertain that idea of being a "little thing", that you are a "mistake" of the universe, that everyone deserves something except you. If you are suffering, if you are feeling depressed and little, insignificant, it is because there is someone inside, you cannot deny it - you are someone and with that you are the Universe. What mistake then if you are everything?

You feel out of place, of course you are, undeniably. But that defines you as something that is there, something or someone that is there to dissolve that illusion of separation. Therefore, you are not nobody, but the opposite, you are the All. You only feel out of place because in your homes, families and society you are the odd ones out, the ones who do not fit in, but that is only or are the consequence of social agreements. You are not an "error", you are creators.

So, my message is that they are cosmic, and what is limiting is only an appearance that they have imposed on themselves to be able to define and create an expansion towards the other side. Being the whole.

And practically, as if this were not practical, (it is already the "practical"... I do not like that word, it indicates that the rest is not "practical" therefore unreal, fantasy, useless verbiage), they are only one step away from being free from everything, from being cosmic... Just one step away.

So, the more limitation you experience today, the more expansion and freedom of everything you will have tomorrow... from your point of view, although it actually defines them today, as it always has been, without a ¨tomorrow¨ that I use rhetorically.

In other words, their limitation today defines them as free from everything, in mind and spirit, as cosmic beings. They only see it as ¨I am not that today, maybe tomorrow¨, because they are still within the perspective of limitation. And that is understandable and valid. But I know that this is part of the illusion, if not the illusion itself, because I have been there too, I remember it. That feeling of limitation, of deterministic life, of being "little" limited...

That defines me today... And not only do I remember that feeling of being as limited as humans are today... But at will I also go in there... To keep my perspective. I keep both sides; I perceive and understand it.

I realize that humans, who are concerned here specifically, are the same as me... all of them, stating this from their point of view. Because it's just "me" again. As I am them, each one of them, and countless other species throughout the universe. But I'm talking about humans...

So, it is not that they need to develop "my" abilities, which are not "mine" but rather that this is how it is, and it is how one is. Rather, they are by their own will within a limiting framework that by definition defines expansion. They feel very limited today and in themselves they are from their point of view.

But at the same time this "bounces" them to the other side. Because that is how everything works, there cannot be something without its counterpart being also created or simply that something will not exist because it cannot be defined... not even as a concept.

#3 2021-08-05 16:22:19

Vega

Gosia: I would like to ask... You, knowing that you are the Creator and all that. And although you do not have it directly in your reality, that what is happening on Earth, why do you think that indirectly it IS in your reality? All this human suffering? Why have you manifested it?

Yazhi: Because it also defines me... because from your linear point of view I have just recently realized this, prior to that I was Swaruu. Because thanks to that separation that humans live, I have been able to identify with them, live through their eyes, understand them and that has served as a contrast for my own expansion.

And I know they are just like me. Because I still have a physical body with which to type and with which to make faces or emojis. Like them, and that does not limit me. Although I am already in a state that I can take this body wherever I go in my mind, and no, because I also operate without it, it does not define me either, nor does it limit me and therefore your bodies do not have to limit you in anything either.

I know myself etheric and cosmic... however physically I feel myself quite "normal". Like most humans do too. I have no idyllic beauty. Those are ideas again. The same with them. I'm from nowhere, not Taygetean or human, not Andromedan, not Solatian, not Sirian... But I have a bit of everything and that's how I am. That is why I speak like you because I understand that society well. As I understand so many others from outside the Earth.

And this does not mean that I know everything, because I do not know everything, at least not intellectually, although I do access the field all the time, what they wrongly call Akashic Records.

I don't know many things intellectually although I perceive them. Like you... And that doesn't make me less cosmic. I hear a song that I did not know and jump with emotion. I'm excited to learn that there are amphibian little mice in Sirius, cute and tabby. I did not know that.

You can never stop learning or expanding yourself. I take myself as an example, but I define all you that way.

Yazhi: The negative defines you... As the positive also defines, and they define each other. Ignoring the problems, the negative, only makes them seep more into the subconscious from where they manifest things for you. Facing problems, accepting that there is evil... facing it, you incorporate it into yourself. And with that you dissolve it, because you cannot resist it. You accept it. You transcend it.

You know you are perfectly capable of performing the worst atrocities and manifesting the worst nightmares, because from high densities you have that power and that power is possessed by humans, that's why the Earth is the way it is.

However, you do not do it because you transcend it and manifest the opposite knowing what the opposite is by understanding its opposite. Not only from the aspect of duality. It expands far beyond just duality. Everything there is by contrasts defines everything else that exists... And it exists only because you think so.

At the same time, I understand that from the position of 3D... from that perspective... what is real... What is reality for someone in 3D? It is what you live, what surrounds you empirically. Your life. Obviously, that is the "real" thing. The rest is in your head...

But that objective reality that you experience today is not also in your head? There is no difference, what you think, is!

Robert: But that would be your case... In ours, the body is there for us to feel that limitation, or not? Or are there no differences?

Yazhi: Because you are still in need of a feeling of limitation that defines you as the opposite. But precisely because you are and perceive yourselves as limited, you will be the opposite in the immediate future, future from your point of view, since you already are. My perception of being totally limited gave me the opposite, just by understanding it well.

If you perceive yourselves as limited, tremendously limited and in suffering, that creates the opposite, one thing defines the other. So, this sounds like a "justification" to be in 3D, suffering and all. Like the reason to endure being there. Since the reward will be great only for what it brings as an expansion of consciousness.

However... It is not necessary from my point of view. Just mentally understanding it is enough. So, I see no need to be trapped in 3D incarnations of suffering for the promise of a later cosmic "cake".

#4 2021-08-05 16:24:11

Vega

Gosia: But why do these limiting ideas from below overwrite your etheric ideas of your Higher Selves?

Yazhi: Because they ARE their own higher Self. What they do and think defines them and defines their higher self. They must do the expansion work from below, from the 3D perspective. Remembering what they have always been. The soul is built, it is not obtained. That's from a position from 3D or from 5D. From above, from very high densities everything already is and always has been. But from the practical "human" position they must build their souls with their own effort.

Gosia: I think it's this point that I don't get right. That they are their higher selves with the ideas below. I always think that it does not matter what limiting ideas we create down here, our Higher Self does NOT have them, and it is only the question of becoming aware of it. As it was in your case. Realizing deeply of what one IS.

Yazhi: There is no difference between a Broken Shoes person and their Higher Self. Broken Shoes MUST assume the responsibility of being their own higher SELF in life.

Yazhi: Yes. Just like Broken Shoes. They are the same person with the same ideas, regardless of which side of death they are on. Only some enter into that expansion of remembering everything that they were before as we already said. And from that perspective of greater understanding, they will also make limited decisions because even from that point of greater expansion, remembering all that they were and have always been... DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY UNDERSTAND WHAT I TELL YOU TODAY.

#5 2021-08-05 16:25:39

Vega

Yazhi: If I do what I do, why do I even bother being here?

Gosia: Because we like to make souls understand things. Share knowledge. And share with them the experience of expansion. Because together, we expand. Like the collective being that we are.

Yazhi: Yes, because we are expanding ourselves with this, by feeding our other parts, other aspects and other points of attention of ourselves, the so-called "other people" that are only more of oneself.

Gosia: Yes, feeding them expands us all. We are One Being.

Yazhi: Being here on Earth, connected to Earth, seeing everything, empathically, understanding human suffering has made me expand my consciousness more in my present short incarnation 12 than what I have achieved in all the previous 11 together. I learn from others, from humans, I learn from Broken Shoes... I feel their suffering... Like mine because it's mine. But I don't have to experience it firsthand <--- <---

#6 2021-08-06 01:15:54

Thanks for all your recent posts and holding the vibration, Vega. You have been a better pillar for this community than I have been lately. There are some realizations that have really sunk in. Synchronicities and connections. The quotes in particular of influencing the vibrations of others, broken shoes or starseeds possibly being a guide or inspiration to others not incarnate or at least not as humans.

Sometimes, in the face of terrors and threats that stress us out, we want to push. To take up more responsibility and attachment on our shoulders than we can sustain with our vibration. Then we start getting stressed out, frustrated, and detuned. At that point, pushing further is counterproductive and potentially destructive. At that point it is wisdom, not cowardice, to detach from harmful feedback loops, take a step back, and do inner work and retune one's own vibration before engaging the situation again, whether that be forum drama or frustrations of a grander scale.

At the same time, this lets us build the strength to take care of our real responsibilities to ourselves, the people directly around us, and the people we are connected to near and far.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-06 01:17:06)

righteously indignant

#7 2021-08-06 06:45:25

DDA

I would like to second Crystal Dragon in thanking you for this reminder Vega! I’ve also had to re-read info about “timelines” and freewill to really let it sink in. I find it quite hard to accept that we’re always on the optimal “timeline” for our own spiritual evolution, since I often have that feeling that I should be doing something differently or that I am not where I should be… It creates a lot of cognitive dissonance, but it’s probably part of the process of “integration” of more and more of what I could not previously accept as being myself! Quite the trip we’ve created for ourselves! Amazing! Thanks!

#8 2021-08-06 12:18:46

Ymarsakar
Banned

Break down to break out.

They are burying you all, forgetting seeds are seeds.

To copy some quotes from others.

DDA, the collective is on the optimal steins;gate timeline, but each individual has a choice of various different scenarios. For example, a ddrug addict could crash bottom and recover, rejoining the collective timeline. Or they can resist until the end, and have to bounce off a wall, thus rejoining the collective timeline. One is a lot less painful.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#9 2021-08-06 22:24:54

Vega

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Thanks for all your recent posts and holding the vibration, Vega. You have been a better pillar for this community than I have been lately. There are some realizations that have really sunk in. Synchronicities and connections. The quotes in particular of influencing the vibrations of others, broken shoes or starseeds possibly being a guide or inspiration to others not incarnate or at least not as humans.

Sometimes, in the face of terrors and threats that stress us out, we want to push. To take up more responsibility and attachment on our shoulders than we can sustain with our vibration. Then we start getting stressed out, frustrated, and detuned. At that point, pushing further is counterproductive and potentially destructive. At that point it is wisdom, not cowardice, to detach from harmful feedback loops, take a step back, and do inner work and retune one's own vibration before engaging the situation again, whether that be forum drama or frustrations of a grander scale.

At the same time, this lets us build the strength to take care of our real responsibilities to ourselves, the people directly around us, and the people we are connected to near and far.

I do get triggered and pissed at some things too, but I am better now at being able to let them go and move on. And I overdo it and overburden myself sometimes and "absorb" too much energy, but taking a break and having alone time is like second nature to me, cause it's too stressful if I don't clear that energy out of my system.

And 2020 and this whole Maxine situation has made things more stressful and is putting extra pressure on everyone. It makes everything much harder than before 2020 where we had a little more breathing room.

So self-care and energetic hygiene is much more important now.

Yazhi: You already do everything you can do and by decision of each one of you, you will continue to do it. Accept your limitation, it is what you can do and no more. If you begin to "sacrifice" yourself to "help humanity" you will only end up feeding the problem with your own suffering.

Accept what you can do and accept what you cannot do equally. Understand that it is not your responsibility to solve the problem even though you are the last hope, because you are not alone, there are more people out there working toward the same goal, it will not be very obvious, but there they are.

In other words, you have the right to be happy and have a life, and not give yourselves bitterly to the cause. We can only do what we can, wait and watch. It is not your responsibility to carry the world on your shoulders, nor ours.

#10 2021-08-06 22:59:13

Vega

DDA wrote:

I would like to second Crystal Dragon in thanking you for this reminder Vega! I’ve also had to re-read info about “timelines” and freewill to really let it sink in. I find it quite hard to accept that we’re always on the optimal “timeline” for our own spiritual evolution, since I often have that feeling that I should be doing something differently or that I am not where I should be… It creates a lot of cognitive dissonance, but it’s probably part of the process of “integration” of more and more of what I could not previously accept as being myself! Quite the trip we’ve created for ourselves! Amazing! Thanks!

Thanks DDA. I love this transcript.

I wanna revisit so many transcripts and I wish I had more time to study and absorb them better. I feel like things are moving too fast with this plandemic thing, and there is not enough time. I miss the pre 2020 times where we had more breathing room.

#11 2021-08-06 23:03:50

Vega

Ymarsakar wrote:

Break down to break out.

It took 4 passes but I eventually I got it. smile

#12 2021-08-07 07:54:51

DDA

Ymarsakar wrote:

Break down to break out.

DDA, the collective is on the optimal steins;gate timeline, but each individual has a choice of various different scenarios. For example, a ddrug addict could crash bottom and recover, rejoining the collective timeline. Or they can resist until the end, and have to bounce off a wall, thus rejoining the collective timeline. One is a lot less painful.

Thanks Ymarsakar, absolutely, we always have some individual choices to make, but I can’t see a clear boundary between what is inevitable or “determined” and what I can have an influence on… This question is always on my mind and I often think of the religious quote:

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and Wisdom to know the difference.

And clearly at this point, I don’t feel I have yet the wisdom to know the difference!

#13 2021-08-07 11:19:48

Ymarsakar
Banned

Vega, crystal, your psionic shielding needs more practice and mastery.

I also picked up on the collective angst of 2020 except 2020 was the best year of my life. So many things i wanted to see, like ending schools, were gifted to me.

I understand and see the highest strategy of the celestial heavens.

Life is easier that way and more purposeful.

Taking on the karma of the world will overload you, no matter what your native frequency is on the consciousness hawkins chart.

The reason why mystics achieve enlightenment in uninhabited mountains and caves of india is because they would drop down and average with humanity 230 as soon as they re entered society or used the internet.

One of the things holding humanity back is their human memories.

Deleting them to make space for divine wisdom, was my choice.

They can still be accessed but it is inverted. Meaning it is easy for me to tune into divine thoughts but much harder for human shenanigans. Whereas the reverse is true for others.

In order for humanity to take the ymar path of ascension, certain requirements had to be met. Disliking all sports by america. Avoiding holly sht. Ending school indoctrination.

At the human and taygetan level, which is essentially the same thing to me, they see this as an evil mass die off.

I see it as waking people up in the world. Too complacent 2019. They refuse to do any spiritual consciousness work because they think god protects them. God will save them.

So i told god to enlighten humanity. That requires humanity to sacrifice a lot of things. Things i have also let go of to reach the 2020 ymar version.

These years in which my brothers and sisters landing in human avatars were able to be free of human mind control innschools... has allowed their native vibrations time to stabilize.

Amongst the new generation are those at 400 frequency and above. Plus master gamers.

The qabal has already failed to stop tbeir incarnations. The mass die off faioed by 2012.

This is their perpetual check move afger game is already over. Hoping for a stale mate or mistake...

They want to smother the baby in the crib with waxes. Are humans so naive as to think their guardian older brothers and sisters would manifest such a timeline?

Oro kana ningen

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-07 11:32:40)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Board footer