You are not logged in.

#26 2021-06-22 13:36:08

Armaged

Re: Musings of the broken shoes

The Saturn Gal Fed...
Matriarch Hierarchy? BlueET Queen? Andromedian?
Infected with some parasite of the etheric body.
Isnt there a star treck episode about this?(not a fan).

Many among GF were infected.
Some folks were 'shown' of those with parasite/s
(Puppeted?)

Maybe that's the mirror/karma for all those nasty Lil creatures going into the people (occultist black-eye club) "with a knife cut deeply into your middle finger ritual shsst" to invite Lil casper. Guess Red Pilot pen ink makes good substitute. LOL! I crack myself up!!
Its a lesson similar to Gremlins. Artificial induced 3rd eye vision and mind influences/control(popularity)
Also a 'thing' among the Soros kids...they are spread all over...charities for church of bla bla bla bla (Satanic)...and even among the "Frenchy" MLM Lampe Berger especially SEA.
(one dark training/occult mind control center...got burned)
They Look cute like a child(influence)a sense of love.
Till it turn nasty if dun do what it wants later...and takes over with archon assist. The ori/soul is offered a clone body to reside it. The lamentations of artists denotes it. But they dun see what's trully happened.
Peculiar Lil thing with 5 limbs or so. Bruise appear much later after it tear itself in.
Basically it want a physical body and steals vics memory to live it.
The experience of being pushed out of own body was pretty hmm...something, something.

Written on the go. So, cluttered.

Old Soul. Terrible Resolve.

#27 2021-06-23 16:20:25

Parcival

Man, I love reading your posts! It's like a puzzle I'm forced to piece together; reminds me of Nostradamus.
Keep the posts coming...learning, evolving and enjoying.

Oh, and don't let any of those Neanderthals prevent you from posting on your own thread - that's just lunacy!

Last edited by Parcival (2021-06-23 17:21:18)

#28 2021-06-25 15:04:43

Armaged

Parcival wrote:

It's like a puzzle I'm forced to piece together

Path to higher consciousness...is To Understand.
That Starts with Conceptuals in Extrapolating Data.
Orbital Perspectives helps in vision.
Effort...have value of its Own!

Parcival wrote:

...learning, evolving and enjoying.

Precisely the Point. The Basis of & for Life.
The rest is Scenery. It Changes all the time.
One too Changes, as One Ascends.
Knowledge is as a Mountain...(and there's many)
The Higher one's reach in Elevation...
Further the Horizons...
Perpectives...Expands!

The Only constant is Change
Learning must be framed both in conscious & subconscious...as Way of Life...(not a 3d reference)
Infinitely Evolving!...in tote with infinite Expanse of Creation.

[The problem is a spoon fed culture, a bundle of other people's memories. Most aren't particularly good or equally mislead and where authority is misplaced on paper qualifications or Theatrics. When Everything is rigged to a dead end Educationally & Spiritually. Such the "System" of Everything 3d. Where The only way Out is to ditch Everything taught in 3d and of the "System".
Be part of the New, Revival of the Human Spirit... starts within Each. Such one must Build the envisioned future in collective spirit (practically about 4% from the 20% which are human]

#29 2021-06-27 16:17:35

Armaged

#30 2021-06-28 01:01:50

wayne

Robert369 wrote:

Indeed there is a lesson here, and you seem to have totally missed it

I started laughing before I even got through your first sentence and think I laughed for 5 minutes. Not at your point,  but the sarcasm at the beginning was just hilarious.  I'm still laughing as I type this.

#31 2021-08-08 20:57:31

Armaged

Been a while busy busy...multidimensionality.
The vids been triggering memories...
That said...first lets preface.
Since the reply..
It should've triggered deja vu among the few.
"Are you god?" is a common theme among the Souls when met. I'd chuckle or maybe next time...a "gibb's" slap so Not be so gullible.. Do you remember?
It requires one's conscious be aware of one's unconscious travels, as the meet is at Soul to Soul level.
I know you...do you remember me? LOL.
Welcome to the 5mil Strong. No boots on the ground. Attributes in motion. Terrestrials, ExtraTerrestrials & Others...Cosmic-Will in Action.

Ok...that's said & done.

Not sure where to start..it's all a jumbled here and there so take it as is as..

Recently watched KAG vid.
https://youtu.be/9aUteGOgP1k

The underground cities...
Best of times, worst of times...
It really hit me...the disfigured fella, I remembered so. For me, It was long ago...such is "Tenet" of this show.

There were nine..
So went off world for fissile material, and nine was found indeed.
Then there were 12 or 13...
The intelligence were shite
As now we are short & had to use Sol3 material.
Just as posted on SM...Alaska shook..la..de..dump.

Vid min. 37:40
Disfigured fella was a good soul, helpful be-ing, even though it would led to his own end. Sorrow for what had be done. Such is the Big Pic of things no one knows of. He made it to the ethers, survived in spirit.
But those day long past, one did what one did and shrugged off the rest on return 3d life, was Not very nice. If you hear me I Apologise.

Only after broke & broken, that the rebuilt of Spirit brought one into this life of Multidimensionality.
Who, when, why, what & how...years of recall & rebuilding, things that went unnoticed then, but recorded in the subconscious mind...accessed rewind replay. Wanted to leave but told here for a mission.

Vid min. 36:30
The Bribe as with the Venus resort.
We'll come back to this..

https://odysee.com/@SavetheWorld:3/Kim- … ive-at-5:9
Remembered being shown the nukes underwater, long ago. They were on the tectonic plates & disabled soon after. And added trackers, We just wanted to backtrack the signal later. LOL!
[They]got FKed good. Lmao.
"The Devil's Share" in-deed.

She's Legit. Got million bucks that couldn't be access from decades ago...muh introductory fee.
DS bank only allowed it to be in some mumbo jumbo Trust. I said FK it. Now Sad indeed. Limbo in 3d.
Makes Wrath...Deeep!

Don't recall which vid about the Ark
But many witnessed her open it(like a guided ceremony)Basically breaking the Star of David Binding spell, Occult Covenant Soul Trap.
This is long ago memory excerp. Unlike what happened in the US DUMP...like the black mesa of "half-life"...[they]got splat to the walls. End up sealing off the butchered floor.

This KAG part enough for now.(much more to this).
This Blog is VG :
https://justempowerme.com/category/kimberly-goguen/

"Enforcer" is a nice calling ain't it.

Days after the Best of times, the Worst of times...then was this:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4upmzM8-Ut0

More sadness ensued...
Remembered the indigenous folks
May have Participated...in the unfair war.
The Jap "Gate" Anime series describes the butchering to a tee. It comes with the false narrative of savior & love of the native women tho.
Even Remembered the "Predators" there.
Yazhiiii!!!

Digress:
There's one fella from SM that I Now feel bad about. "Past the two pillars" something something was his signature
Remembered the astral encounter, saved him from a gun-run huey(which shouldn't be in time of now) . The enviro was different. The col. pilot was nasty...shouldn't have saved him too.
Fella was angry for saving him.
Reptoid always the same, col. angry even tho was saved. These regressive cunts are shsst everywhere.

These are the partials...jig saw puzzle to astral and return 3d. Further data corruption in transition.
Realise only Now the fella could be reincarnated Venusian. Got pissed off cause he wanted me to get him something...past the two pillar...the world Machine.
(This where muh introductory fees come in. It was meant for a time such as now. But imma so off the "system"...blacklisted into nuthin) Lil help here Kim.
Need an off "system" alternate/direct access.

As said before...anyone without access will be obliterated instantly. Will eventually resolve this kid's quarry.

Ahh..note...digress is profound..
Back to topic..

So Venus is like water world.
Like an old mild seven commercial
From the cliff, pans down to the lagoon...jet skis
Was there a small yacht too?

This was months ago in linear.
Doing my etheric rounds...didn't know where there was. The atmosphere was just soo pleasant.
Not stuffy in the head as it is here.
Hooray the war was won, Everybody gets to reside/retire there...was the buzz word of reptile ribe in Bushitdo.

Many from here & above were there. Gosia included, so was Newt & Athena.
KAG was there too...saw through the facade unlike the rest enjoying themselves. She's a Pro.
Good Training.

The reptoids built a resort over the blood & bones of the natives. Echoes similarly to what [they]did to the red indians. [They]built it White as if it, to be pure.

Newt...watcha doing getting close to Epstein?
Oh..SoreArse was there too.
One big celebrity regressive family. Huh?
Pleiadians seems susceptible to Archon mind tricks.
As proofed by Valiant Thor. I blame him for what happened to Venus.
You let your guard down and your FKed!!!
...without even knowing it...even Literally.
Same reason the previous 500 were told to..FK-Off!

Later caused an incident when scanning for [their]Aura. Reptiles just hate Me Be-ing there. Shouting..."you can't be here".

The FKers dun get it. When I say "This is My House"
It Means...just My Backyard.
I can use a Trimmer...or go HD with a Mulcher.
Sick of it!

On the other News...
Ref:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4hZFIK4MWn8
Living hermit like, it's lonely in 3d.
Lotsa pent up...Grrr...guys know what that means.
(Ughh...meditating)
Urmahs are buddies
So were the..urm..spec ops guys? I like to tease.

May have attended "ball-out in birthday suit" this time round.
Got hold of me at some Barbaric point of life.
The Queen got her bodyguard to attend to muh attire
The three Hot chicks brushing about just got me triggered..Grr...Hungry Tiger!
imma kid in a candy shop...all so soo sweet, each with attributes...lovingly stimulating.
Is their names spelled right? Thoya, Alia & Cara

Aura OverWhelming...kinda put em outta commission.
SMH...created another incident.
The Queen's Composure...impressive...only adds Stimulation.
Got stupid & said silly human things.

(The Urmahs were many cos they were to Protect the Lovelies too. Should know...timeline stuffs FFW~RW, Future~Past...of the like).
Prevention & Roach Hunt.

Then there was Newt...me giving a tongue lashing about cozing up to Epstein & dressing sexy...reminds me of teasing my niece.
A chick came about...combo outfit between Selena from "Underworld" and Jill Valentine of "Resident Evil"
She was SexSay...Who Dat Hott Gurl? Me enquired. Guy told me she's a gramma...Athena. (There was much 3d attachments in those low moments of 3d life that horny extrapolations coursed through muh very earthy mind). So unbecoming...
Troubling week for a solitary hermit...to get the mind to ease.
Want the whole candy shop after this...
Want muh harem or there be Cosmic Tantrums...
Lmao, driven silly dunnit, imma kiddin...or AM I.

So outta whack these many past weeks.
Fast movers, slow movers, rotary, keep buzzing.
Cia "Woke movement" ascension syndrom sound much like 5ğ MW radiation poisoning.
Any Intelligence on which is which?

Portalled Waves of Central Sun seem to Elevate
But it's a drain on energy & time.

With this, time to sign off.
Ad-hoc Ala carte more to come.

#32 2021-08-08 22:55:21

I'm thoroughly amused. I like it.

righteously indignant

#33 2021-08-08 23:38:30

Armaged

Armaged wrote:

So outta whack these many past weeks.
Fast movers, slow movers, rotary, keep buzzing.
Cia "Woke movement" ascension syndrom sound much like 5ğ MW radiation poisoning.
Any Intelligence on which is which?

NVRM...

HAARPy EM.

https://odysee.com/@SavetheWorld:3/Unti … ank-Rowe:3

#34 2021-08-09 12:20:30

Parcival

Thanks so much for the updates...keep them coming!

#35 2022-01-18 16:53:03

Armaged

Busy busy.
Actually had a long post written way back then.
But times achanging unsuited to current trend.
Dont even remember what was posted before, no even wanting to peruse the latter.

Okay....Multidimensional Mil. Op. that stretches space time in tacits & tactics really isn't for the one dimensional minds of needs & wants nor caters it's comprehension.

Many folks in the west would be in fema camps, a civil war would be raging with gov & alphabet agencies..so on and so forth...if the marrow wasn't drained from [their]bones.

Timelines been locked down. As (I get lost in your eyes)Athena needed permission for her maiden excursion. And there's actually a fee involved...(yes we are allowed that). God knows..Almighty Restraint!...as only a kiss to her cheek was form of payment. Anyway...lets just say the CQB "Blade"katana be considered dowry. Lmao!
Could almost hear notti Yazhi teasing flap flap flap...again. She's prolly gonna need telepathic muffs. Lmao!!!

Can't focus much, much dispersed. Been lotsa KKND. Thus an abstract post..as this.

Just sometime recent...
Gal greed of Dodos wanted to negotiate.
now?...Now!?...waved em away..FKoff.
Then [they]insisted...well...you get the picture
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lp9LUzSJDCs

Above happened cos [They]got really spooked...
See, when marmaduke got obliterated, his henchmen were also told to FKoff & never return. Other species there were apprehensive over the decision..."Don't worry about it".
When they came back...as KAG detailed.
The "Armada" Responded!
(This is when its confirmed)

Been mentioning the Golden Army...on SM
Time passed...there was a big battle over Cern.
Local spirits were there ensuring it does not get turned on. The fake shiva king-in-charge had his limbs amputated to stubs way back then. The duped spirit army were given new instruct.
Later...they were concertedly attacked...the gal feed swooped in showing off & helping [their]DS brethens. That's when the Golden Army responded.
Was there, looked at them, nodded..."kill Em all"
Dodos scramned outta there like bats outta hell. LOL!
This was the 2nd time remembered seeing these FKn Dodos helping the dark side (in force).

First was adjunct to the straights of Malacca, a large derelict looking 3d but etherically well kept barge. It had a very large old missile in it. This was in Mid-Late 00s.
Story for some other time. But this incident was the first connection/relation to KAG's earlier data dissemination.

Currently...
As [they]send more of their fake/demi/presuming gawds to attack...now actually taking the time to observe the dark machinations behind such constructs...in these time-paused "petrified" attempt/attack moments.
Taking the 'time'...as mentioned in one of the recent CA vids. A certain zen of quiet calmness, then...

Vibe like a "Tengu" blade.
Down to the gritty, CQ FKn B!
And liked it.
Especially when [they]crumbled & jumped like gerbils when the Lightsabers start turning-on All around. LOL!

In closing...something Big happened recently.
Deja-vu indicates...Enforcer's Army Operation.
More Dodos met [their]fate.

EOL.

#36 2022-01-23 20:17:08

Parcival

HA, Marmaduke - I say that every time for Mr Duk.

#37 2022-01-25 17:42:11

Armaged

Good.

The Art of Spiritual War:
"Words are spells"...and knowing all that
One does not reinforce what [they]perpetuate

We don't give credence.
We Mock Em Instead.

That is...if you have the Juice for it.

The zealots & peons otoh...tend to embed accolades in [their]writings. To the Initiated...it Blares out like elephant's feet. Typical skid stain crap, all too familiar of [their]tracks.

Such are the very basics of it.

#38 2022-01-28 04:03:58

Armaged

Busiest Ever...waves after waves..after waves.

Come one come all?
Yippee Kai Yay!!!
One, dingo dongo dodo faction after another.

...suites me fine...
Imma mulcher than sickle

Lmao...
Now...[you] know.
All been said be Done!

#39 2022-02-15 22:32:29

Armaged

It's been days...imma been hesitant to reply(am quite stressed)

But here's an excerp....
Met the two blokes, they joined me on the fields.
Witnesses to...smithing swipes & darkness falls
Awkward convos...imma terrible at small talk. Lol.
They were there too when PK girl arrived.
Rather Raguel came over later. Steady fella.
Sorta sun shinny sunday gathering.
Many folks of different densities...some there just observing.

Now...
Going after the fake light...mirror for the mirror.
Jesus three shoes..and that crap.
Pleiadians...bah!!!
AC was right....!

[They]play fake light
I'll play fake dark
Lets see who's better at what.
Ha ha ha...tee he he

With Soul recycle shutdown & none could leave...
The Spirits been busy...Especially when they know now who's the Real enemies are.
Doris Bore-is was in frightful tears. Lack of sleep was the least of his fatty conundrums.

ps: reading happy...makes me happy.
(Innocently)..he he.

Eol.

#40 2022-03-13 10:46:02

Armaged

Who are the black dragon?
Burly betrayer seemed assiciated with.

#41 2022-03-21 19:42:01

Armaged

"Anthropomorphic Beings, Tutors"
Couple hundred years is small change of life years for them.

Addendum:
Personally...I'd Look to the East, South East Asia in particular..Java precisely, (seemingly high Lyran *Urmah* activity). Most advanced in Spirituality ie 4d guides, dimensional travel & battle experience...then...KAG's "The Colony" will start to make sense for those not understand a multidimensional army.
[Those that seek to battle the demons in the posessed(95% psycho cases) or (handlers)witches/warlocks], that's where/why you need to seek the knowledge of Experience in Higher Spitituality.

Note well...This path is gonna shred up general 3d normalcy...24/7/365 ready-ready. Sorta...battle monk kinda life...(& a pauper) LOL!

Digress:
p.s. Battlefield training does bring about sorta camaraderie
Of a sort..not unlike...a colony...(heh heh)
But "always in mind" is quote of mine.
It brought about memories...of our time
Love y'all...My Pretties.

The many I've met
The many of Me
Downgrade via Fractal Dispersion
The sacrifices for this Misson

Broken...but still Alive 3d.

Last edited by Armaged (2022-03-26 12:42:19)

Board footer