You are not logged in.

#101 2021-08-09 12:51:29

Robert369

Re: What will be the fate of the Starseeds should things get really bad?

Ymarsakar wrote:

Even indoors, the energy of the heavens can be absorbed

The key for true non-eating is not about sun light - that works as food replacement if not yet fully "there" because standard transversal EM waves can be absorbed even without resonance - but about other wave types that fake-science doesn't know about and that are everywhere.

The problem with those wave types is that one can only absorb them via full resonance, meaning that one needs to be of the respective frequency. This is unlike regular/transversal EM waves which can be absorbed even without resonance - which is why being exposed to harmful such EM waves hits you.

Though, since one can also emit those "other wave types" and these push away regular EM waves, this can be used to create a protection toroid around oneself. This wave type cannot be measured by our fake-science as it simply passes through their measuring devices, hence they are "non-existent" for fake-science. Yet, in fact our thoughts, special abilities and even all of creation bases on these "non-existent" waves - it is how we manifest everything in our "personal universe", knowingly or unknowingly.

I'd say that it is obvious that if one understands what these waves are and how they work, one can learn to make use of these waves of creation itself, and subsequently doesn't need food anymore and enable "super human" abilities (which in fact are our very natural abilities !) with which one can influence the environment.

As this is rather off-topic for this forum, I once again point to my private server where I explain what these different wave types are, how they work and how our body can make use of them. Of course, I'd also appreciate if this topic could get covered in this forum and get some proper input from Yazhi/Swaruu and the Taygetans, if they are able/willing to provide such. Such information is too "off-worldly" for most people, though.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#102 2021-08-09 14:04:41

Tyndlar

Lately I’m very sensitive to energy and notice how my body needs it more. I am in physical pain all over which can go on for a month without a break, drained, tired and low mood. Today I noticed this disappearing when I was walking through a forest, I started to feel dizzy and energised again, I touched a tree and barley needed to do anything, it’s like I’ve become a vacuum and need a lot more energy than before.

I noticed even running water standing near it, like a fountain makes my body feel less painful.

The camp where I had been to when I first noticed this, had many waterfalls and underground water, so it seems I don’t need to be near mountains, just being in a small forest seems to do the trick.

I feel like I am dying without the energy of the forest or nature, today helped me learn that I really need to connect and I’m finding it painful otherwise.

The world starts to feel smaller and less real too, more than ever, so many things I am seeing now that are more than a coincidence and I feel something mind blowing may happen, but not everyone will notice it.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-08-09 14:07:01)

#103 2021-08-09 19:51:55

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

Source created everything. Light and darkness, good and evil, all that exists had a source

Not AI, though!
Correct?
Reasons why not: AI is limited (less complexity than biological beings), is incapable of self-reflection, intuition, etc.

"Everything" includes AI, though Source doesn't necessarily create AI directly but its already limited sub consciousnesses do such, meaning that AI is even more limited.

This can be expanded to truly everything in existence - including all the many things/beings that look like non-Source -, meaning that it either directly or indirectly has been created by Source, though mostly not directly controlled but by "free will sub consciousnesses" that did so.

Also, noteworthy in this context is - as Yazhi/Swaruu explained often - that "good" cannot exist without "evil", meaning that if you wish to experience something, the existence of its opposite(s) is mandatory.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#104 2021-08-11 19:56:48

Vega

Ymarsakar wrote:

It is the same with Taygeta and all of M45 Pleiades. THey keep information segmented and compartamentalized within their counsels and step circles. This was clearly shown when Alenym having authority to represent all of M45, did not know what was going on Earth but their elders did.

THe lower circles of their society have essentially delegated information keeping and control to the higher more inner circles. Which is not so much different from our Deep State, except they have less corruption issues.

I don't think that's how a holographic system works. The way I understand it is everyone has equal access to all the information, and everyone can freely participate in any council if they choose to. There are no hierarchies. And the reason that Alenym or Aneeka did not know was probably because they did not have a reason to look into it until they came here not because they didn't have access to that information. It's the same as why I don't know about some issues in a remote village somewhere in Brazil. I just don't have a reason to focus on that and look into it right now, while if I go on a vacation there I'll find out about them.

To me thinking in terms of higher and lower is more a 3D way of thinking. OR-consciousness, "this OR that". The Taygetans don't have a hierarchical system of lower circles and higher circles of society. Even Alenym is not higher than other Taygetans, royalty is just a specialization, a role, a job. She is not above or higher than Aneeka for example. The 5D royalty has nothing to do with the 3D royalty.

The Taygetans don't have two brain hemispheres, and they think more holistically, holographically.
If I have understood it correctly they think more in terms of AND-consciousness. "This AND that".
They can think in terms of many perspectives and many levels.

They can hold even contradicting perspectives without entering into cognitive dissonance.

They approach things holistically and don't compartmentalize and segment and dissect things like we do here in 3D.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#105 2022-01-21 01:03:50

john lukach

I plan on hanging around long enough to eat their lunch!  ROFL  If they want me they gotta try harder.  Thus far I'm just laughing at their incompetence.

Board footer