You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-11 01:01:32

nikki72

Soul traps

Hi Taygetan team,

I was hoping that maybe Gosia could ask Swaruu about soul traps. I have heard many times that when a human dies they are directed to the light and then  they receive a soul review and are memory wiped and recycled back down here to live another life without there full agreement as they are memory wiped. If this is the case, where do you suggest we go after death. I am sure many people would also like to know this information.Thank you

#2 2021-08-11 05:07:21

RoadtoSamadhi

Re: Soul traps

Just think of TAYGETA, ERRA , TEMMER go there and more than likely there will be better guidance there.

#3 2021-08-11 06:15:38

nikki72

Yes, I was thinking that would be the best option too. I know that you have a soul review as my soul contract was renegotiated in January 2000 and I seen my original contract like a hologram. I also know that I agreed but was highly persuaded/coerced, so I do hope there is some sort of escape/hole in the ether
before we can be hypnotized into entering the recycle trap.

Last edited by nikki72 (2021-08-11 06:16:33)

#4 2021-08-11 15:19:34

charliebelle

I have been in deep thought about this too. I wanted to know how to keep our memory and for me - ending the reincarnation cycle.

It brought me to Mnemosyne, in Greek mythology, the goddess of memory. A Titaness, she was the daughter of Uranus (Heaven) and Gaea (Earth), and, according to Hesiod, the mother (by Zeus) of the nine Muses.

In Orphism, a Greek mystical religious movement, it was believed that the newly dead who drank from the River Lethe would lose all memory of their past existence. The initiated were taught to seek instead the river of memory, Mnemosyne, thus securing the end of the transmigration of the soul.

So, when i find myself looking at the light I will state that, I wish to go to the river of Mnemosyne. I also recall somewhere saying to state "bring me back to my pod".

#5 2021-08-11 15:42:47

07wideeyes

From what i have understood on a few videos here, there is no soul trap as such. If there is a soul trap, it is 'you' with your own bad habits, which just repeat and repeat and repeat from incarnation to incarnation. Don't follow the light, don't follow anything in particular, stay centred in your own integrity (my words). Easier said than done, but serious meditation practice, inhabiting high frequencies, and similar will be the best preparation. This notion that what happens at 'death' is somehow different to what goes on in 'life' is a reflection of our own fear of the death of the material, that's all. Not sure, but this might be gone into in videos on karma. 'Search' facility on this site will probably locate it.

#6 2021-08-11 16:05:29

Robert369

07wideeyes wrote:

From what i have understood on a few videos here, there is no soul trap as such. If there is a soul trap, it is 'you' with your own bad habits, which just repeat and repeat and repeat from incarnation to incarnation.

Right, as there's "only you" in your personal universe, you are the only one who can "trap" yourself. Of course, when not yet there to truly see this, it looks like "others" (which are caused by you too) are the reason.

Understanding this makes it easy to simply work on one's belief systems, habits and thus frequency and manifestation abilities to change one's world.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#7 2021-08-11 18:32:19

07wideeyes

Actually - and I'm often very slow in making connections, so constantly return to the same theme and go over it again and again! - the latest video on 'singularity' delves into this topic somewhat. At death, what manifests is what we believe in ('believe' is much deeper than a purely intellectual concept). If you believe in the great saviour purple-spotted teddy bear from planet fufu, then he will appear at that moment. So it's the same as in living: what appears as your reality is what you have become familiar with, what makes your version of reality. But at death for most people, and what freaks them out, is the fact that they have no control over what appears. This is not inevitable, of course, and this forum is one of the few places where matters such as continuing awareness into the state of death of the physical body can be explored, and as practical realities, not just reserved for super-duper Tibetan supermen or whatever.

#8 2021-08-15 06:24:29

DarkOwl

From an early transcript, Life After Death: Where do we Go when we Die?

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/life-aft … u-explains

Swaruu9 wrote:

When a person dies, they will see and experience exactly what they expect to see. They will find just that. As it is already said and already known in other places, if someone believes in Jesus, Jesus will be found. If he believes in Alah, Alah will find, if he believes in Bishnu, Bishnú will find. You believe in Cosmic Cat, the cat you will find.

So, there can be NO archon traps waiting to force souls to re-incarnate. That is only found because that is what they expect to see. Then heaven or hell is the result of guilt or what a person firmly believes he deserves. And it is the very person that is generating that. So everything is due to the mental control or perception that each soul has.

But this is easily overcome with the knowledge that you are going wherever you have to go by right. It is the idea of blame, of Karma, which is nothing more than a religious belief that forces souls to return.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#9 2021-11-22 23:18:24

Breakingfree

Could it be some misconception here on what a soul trap actually is? That many have different definitions on what it is? If the idea is that there is an trap that as soon as people die they get into the cage, well maybe then there is no trap, but what if, yes people do have a choice, that people have the free will to go wherever but they are highly manipulated into making a certain choice and walking a certain path? To point out that no one is forcing anyone to do anything feels kind of deceptive if one only feel like there is one right choice to make, the one chioce certain forces want you to make but they are smart enought to use the cosmic law so no one can say that there was not their choice...

Board footer