You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-16 22:05:44

Vega

SURIKO'S STORY - HUMAN GIRL ABDUCTED - Extraterrestrial contact

DarkOwl wrote:

As the latest Pleiadian Knowledge video about the Japanese girl they rescued shows, they follow their heart over Fed guidelines.

One of my favorite videos and the girls did a great job with the visuals.

SURIKO'S STORY - HUMAN GIRL ABDUCTED - Extraterrestrial contact 1/3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37K9ElK6Wjo

Swaruu 9 was such a wonderful amazing person and a true Master D'Jedi. I am so grateful for getting to know her through her conversations with Gosia. She was/is one of my favorite ET guides through Gosia, and a great inspiration and role model. I can't wait for the rest of the videos.

swaruu-emblem.jpg

Last edited by Vega (2021-08-18 19:39:04)

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#2 2021-08-17 13:26:32

Eldon Deluz

Re: SURIKO'S STORY - HUMAN GIRL ABDUCTED - Extraterrestrial contact

This is an excellent video. I really love how Swaruu is all like, they need help, I can help, screw the "rules". This is really how I try to live my life, I know the crap going on around us is all BS but I also know there isn't much I can do to change that, however when I see an opportunity in spite of the risks, I do what I can to help.

2 more parts to this one and I can't wait!

#3 2021-08-17 14:33:28

Ymarsakar
Banned

In anime, it is a dress (green in this case) or a form fitting body suit sci fi.

I see where Japan channeled/recalled their genetic memory.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#4 2021-08-18 19:24:35

Vega

Eldon Deluz wrote:

This is an excellent video. I really love how Swaruu is all like, they need help, I can help, screw the "rules". This is really how I try to live my life, I know the crap going on around us is all BS but I also know there isn't much I can do to change that, however when I see an opportunity in spite of the risks, I do what I can to help.

2 more parts to this one and I can't wait!

If I was in her place I would have definitely done the same thing when I heard the father say that there is a little girl on the ship. Now if there wasn't a little girl on board I think I would still have done the same thing since they were going to die anyway and it was in the middle of the sea without any witnesses, but it would still be a difficult call and decision to make, because of the complications of what we would do with the rescued people afterwards. I thought they had only saved Suriko I didn't know they saved more people, and I am curious to see what happened with the rest of the people, because we already know what happened with Suriko.

And the Prime Directive is a great thing when it comes to naturally evolving civilizations on planets in the natural 5D matrix, but in my opinion things get more complex and complicated when it comes to this artificial 3D matrix.

And based on these quotes and transcripts, the captains of the fighter crews can make the call to interfere and break the Prime Directive, but it is a very difficult and delicate decision for the captains to make.

So, we cannot interfere many times. The problem is understanding and assessing when we can and when we must not interfere! It is never an easy task. Sometimes yes, it's quite clear, but others, it's a big debate, and many times we do have a timing pressure against us, so we do have to take split second decisions. Mainly the fighter crews have to, like to decide to destroy the missile or not.

More relevant quotes and transcripts:
(bold emphasis mine)

Extraterrestrial Message from Taygeta Pleiades Prime Directive (3)
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/extr … e-directi#!

Swaruu: Prime Directive was created as part of the primordial laws and rules when the Federation was created, some 850 to 900 thousand years ago linear Earth time. It's a set of rules to avoid or stop a stranger race from interfering unfatherly upon another civilization in a lesser state of development. Be it intentionally or by accident.

Gosia: Ok, so how come sometimes these rules of non-interference have been broken?

Swaruu: The Prime Directive for us and the other races is a set of rules that guides us, is a philosophy and not an unbreakable law. It is flexible and you can skip the given law under full responsibility of those who make the contact. We see the Prime Directive only as a guideline, a philosophy. Not a dogma. It can be broken.

Gosia: Under what circumstances can it be broken?

Swaruu: When the result will bring a greater good for all. But the assessing if it should be broken or not is a very delicate subject. Remember that at one level, on Earth, it's justified to intervene in favor of the people who are suffering clearly, but at a deeper metaphysical level if we intervene we will be going against the more expanded desires of the same people.

Gosia: I see. Have you broken it before with regards to our race? You as you Taygetan Pleyadians?

Swaruu: We've broken it too many times to even count!

Gosia: And have you been judged for that by whoever is in charge of the Law?

Swaruu: The organism in charge of overseeing this law is the Federation at its headquarters. Same way the Orion Council is also doing the same at their level form their headquarters.

Gosia: They abide by the same Law? Or their own?

Swaruu: That's right, its observed by both sides.

Swaruu: Right! And that's also why we do interfere. Because you are an artificially "lesser" race. Placed there by others. Yet from a higher point of view it is also by choice because from the higher realms everyone agreed on experiencing what they go through now! There are ultimately no victims here... It is a mind bender.

Swaruu explaining Cognitive Dissonance (Are We Ready for Extraterrestrial Reality?)
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/swar … al-reality

Swaruu: [...]This is the first scene of the movie Strar Trek Into Darkenss. It is one of the most important scenes of Cinema for me. Loaded with important and relevant truths here. I will describe them to you quickly. They must keep the inhabitants of a distant primitive planet from an erupting volcano. That planet is called Nibiru. Meanwhile a "shuttle" tries to detonate a cold fusion bomb inside the volcano to stop the eruption and save the species. The way in which the hero manages to get the villagers to run away is stealing a sacred papyrus from them, so that they can go after them. But to save one of their own they are forced to expose the ship... Against the Prime Directive (Which you know by now is very real). The ship is seen by the primitive settlers who have barely discovered the wheel. They pull the parchment or papyrus aside, and now their new Deity or God is the Ship. This happens all the time and that is what I try to explain here.

Star Trek Into Darkness - Opening Scene (HD)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldxE2DLZ-tA

Now with the information we are giving, the same thing happens. With the difference being that we will not go against the Prime Directive. So everything will remain in Cognitive Dissonance 1. In other words you will not understand. What does help is to know this, to maintain the innocence of seeing what else could there be. Do not have dogmas... just believe in the best explanation at hand. Replace a theory with a new one without attachments, when necessary.

Nai'Shara: Never close "windows", always leave one open and then another, only so your minds can process so much information, nothing is contradictory here, only keeps adding on, the mind is big enough do not worry, the only one that limits it is you.

A single person who opens their eyes to realize that they are the "deity" that they have sought so much, become free... is to save a Universe because each consciousness is a Universe.

WHY IS THERE NO PROOF - THE UFOP - OUR EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/why- … al-contact

“The limitations of the Prime Directive, while they are irritating, and we would like to remove them, have their reason to be. Because objectively, just look at the influence we have had since we started working with Robert and Gosia. And that's without us talking.

If it were that we were to come out in the open, just through this medium, but showing our face and voice, we would have exponentially more influence. And that's not necessarily a good thing.

Because then we start to impose our perspective over the views of humans. Even if we don't mean to. And it happens that way anyway. That things are the way we say they are, just because we say so.

If you were listening to me again it would be exponentially worse. And that in itself has happened before. Many times before. And we become your idols again, even gods. Because the tendency of the human mass is that. Because that is how it has been demonstrated.”

- Anéeka of Temmer

Last edited by Vega (2021-08-18 19:45:57)

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#5 2021-08-18 21:00:51

Ymarsakar
Banned

No worries, there is no way for anyone over there to impose their views on me by weight of influence. In fact, it is the reverse that they should be cautious of.

Aneeka, you will be quite surprised at how many weird stuff is on earth. Easter eggs.

Including souls who cannot be influenced by these civilizations.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Board footer