You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-19 05:22:35

bgdubs

Question for Yahzi Swaruu (or anyone else with an answer)

In the many videos about ascension and whether or not it will happen for the entire globe/population.... correct me if I'm wrong or off here, but..... Yahzi frequently asserts that, basically, [global ascension] will not happen because the souls, the people, the federation, etc etc etc all want there to be a place to experience duality such that their souls are able to expedite much growth and learning, and as such, once the game is over because too many have woken up, it ceases being this kind of training ground based in duality, and in essence, loses its value as this kind of learning ground from the perspective of the 5d federation, so they basically just issue a reset and start over....

i suppose that makes sense, however, with a seemingly endless universe, is there not another planet where they could create another matrix and seed life there, thus accomplishing the same thing? Instead of destroying the awakening Earth population, why not just allow us to be, to evolve, to ascend and start a new matrix on another planet in another part of the universe in order to fulfill the same role that Earth has purportedly been filling for "billions"(?) of years?

much love.

~bgdubs

#2 2020-09-19 05:42:35

ŁuℓสStสr❥

Re: Question for Yahzi Swaruu (or anyone else with an answer)

And what makes you think that it's not exactly this ... that other world you mean?
there are many worlds where duality is lived. Well, this is how the expansion of souls and their evolution occurs through contrast, which allows that being (with self-perception and self-knowledge through its parts ...) to know itself and experience its own capabilities ... because at the end of the day we are its fragments ... and simply because that's the way things are ... an eye will never see itself.

Love!

#3 2020-09-19 05:56:52

bgdubs

So if we take it as a given that there are plenty of worlds where duality not only exists but is the norm, ie: there are many other planets similar to earth in terms of the experiences for growth of the soul  (by virtue of forgetting ones innate divinity, the veil of forgetting as it were).... why would the federation need a planetary reset if there seemingly are plenty of other planets and options for souls to experience duality, 3rd density, and everything else that comes with a life on earth? why not just allow the ascension to occur knowing that souls could instead choose to incarnate on at another time/place/planet where their desire for those sorts of experiences can be fulfilled?

#4 2020-09-19 06:09:38

ŁuℓสStสr❥

because it is what happens when there is a number of souls with an expansion different from the rest, conflict of interest. look at it like this ... as long as there is a body, there is a you different from another person. duality. another vs you.
That will always lead to a conflict ... (unless you grow up in agreement and making agreements together instead of individualized) ... which leads to reaching a certain population point, there will be too many who have a vs to what defined that feeling that is what is not desired (that is, the other)
conflict of interests.
it is how social dynamics occur. it just is.
It is part of self-discovery, of self-definition, of choosing what you want and what not ... it is part of the process of self-knowledge,

the souls that are no longer in tune with this process ... and because there was no joint ¨evolution¨ ... between all the souls simultaneously ... making the corresponding agreements ... they will simply no longer be compatible with the frequency of the earth and will go out to live more experiences elsewhere ...
That is why the expansion of consciousness is so important now ... the determination not to incarnate here.

now well ... knowing this and knowing that 5D is also another matrix ... yazhi what you are looking for, in my opinion, is that we see even further ... so that from a more expanded place, where duality is not present ... we can freely choose whether or not we want matrix 3D or 5D ...
and I don't want to stop saying this.
Another thing that I feel that Yazhi is doing is trying that, although the possibility is low and with a high to a very high cost, we manage to agree among ourselves ... among all of the earth ... say no to certain impositions or agreements ... unite in some things to have the opportunity to at least start an ¨evolution¨ together.

#5 2020-09-19 06:57:26

mitkobs

There is no doubt there are other planets with similar role as "learning" ground. Dark forces got to have backup options if things go wrong and lose control on certain planet and have to retreat from it. In my opinion with our planet is such case, she grows in vibration and get back to her original high vibration self and such world will become inhospitable for any dark forces to be around. They need enslaved humans to generate for them dark energy for their sustenance. Positronic waves from the center of galaxy are waking up the real humans and they slowly and surely realize what is happening really and the turning point is near.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-09-19 07:40:31)

#6 2020-09-19 08:07:37

Robert369

In my view the situation is rather simple:

The so-called ascension is only possible on an individual basis, while the outcome for the whole planet depends on the overall total of collective decisions.

If the majority manages to raise their frequency sufficiently, then the planet will become freed due to this being the will of the population, in which those who don't want to ascend will leave the planet - usually via a self-chosen death like illnesses or vaccination.

If the majority decides to stay in low frequencies, this expressed will of the majority of the population will end up in a "game server wipe", meaning that those who want to ascend and get out of the matrix and are the minority, will need to leave the planet, probably via death and reincarnating on a chosen other planet.

This means that the "sheeplings" who decide to continue living a negative life will die either way and then incarnate on either Earth or elsewhere, while depending on how many people awaken their chosen "game of a positive life" will continue either on Earth or elsewhere.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#7 2020-09-19 08:10:02

mitkobs

The planet is moving as a being into new reality abandoning her role as a learning ground. It is so because darkness became overwhelming for her and if she do not clear herself from blockages and accumulation of garbage of all sort for thousands of years of darkness, will destroy herself and that will be a huge loss for a being that were so helpful for liberation of many souls.

So the planet is moving and everyone who can handle high vibration will move with her, all others are going to exit incarnation and relocate to other planet that is ready to take them and provide space for their learning.

#8 2020-09-19 08:19:30

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

The planet is moving as a being into new reality abandoning her role as a learning ground. It is so because darkness became overwhelming for her and if she do not clear herself from blockages and accumulation of garbage of all sort for thousands of years of darkness, will destroy herself and that will be a huge loss for a being that were so helpful for liberation of many souls.

So the planet is moving and everyone who can handle high vibration will move with her, all others are going to exit incarnation and relocate to other planet that is ready to take them and provide space for their learning.

You make it sound like the whole planetary awakening process is automatic, but that is a tale from the new-age light & love establishment that wishes us to believe so and then remain passive instead of taking the required actions: If the "planetary frequency" was truly the key here, the 5D Gaia would never have been able to get subdued into 3D Earth.

Instead, the 3D Moon Matrix was imposed on her just as it is imposed on the people, by that violating any free will of both, Gaia and the population. Thus, any "automatic ascension" is just wish-thinking because it is proven already to not work against the imposed 3D Matrix. This is even more valid as long as the population gets kept in low frequencies by fear, oppression and violence on those who still decide to keep on living in the cabalistic oppression matrix instead of actively leaving it.

Working on ourselves is the only way out, because by that we can become more powerful than the Matrix and no more be affected by it. The "automatic ascension" at best applies to helpful incoming energies that are coming from the Galactic Central Sun due to the Age of Aquarius, but those alone will not remove the 3D Matrix and turn 3D Earth into 5D Gaia again.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#9 2020-09-19 08:47:28

Robert369

Birgit wrote:

It is strange that in many many transmission and messages it is broadcasted that light has indeed won, and earth will indeed acend with the beings up to speed with her, and that this is something already seen, meaning that the procentual possibility for this is already so high, that it's indeed visible and wievable and sure that this will happen as it "has already happened" seen from the place of no time limitation so to say.. so the strange thing is, why do Taygeteans not see that, and only see the negative outcomes as the major possibility. Can it be that they represent this part in our mind that still needs work, because as I also have understood, the mind will be "tested" now through many occurances, if it falls into fear, and fear-cenarios because the higher frequency earth beings can not have fear-frequency or they would just create the same, more fear, more of that which to be afraid of.

There's several reasons for this:

1. Most transmissions are fake and cabal-created, either by directly writing "nice stories", or by certain entities actively channeling "light & love" and "all is good, you will be saved" content that is supposed to lead to passivity.

2. Of the somewhat few channelers with real information, most of their sources can only see their own timelines or very few others, thus their information is very subjective and thus often contradicts eachother. This is because none of those "predictions" can be true before us humans have made our individual and collection decisions through our timelines.

3. As for Yazhi (not the Taygetans), she clearly stated multiple times that she can see all the various outcomes and that  in almost all timelines the cabal will have lost in the end, but the costs for humanity are more or less high. The actual outcome, and by that e.g. the losses to suffer until the cabal finally will be defeated, is based on the actions of every individual and cannot be predicted.

4. But she also made it obvious that nothing good can come from passivity or giving in to fear, because such will directly lead us to those very few negative timelines in which the cabal wins this war.

#10 2020-09-19 10:01:30

mitkobs

Robert what you say is possible and might be the case, but might not be as well. What if the energy sent from center of the galaxy have more influence than we can assume. What if Gaia is called for help and salvation and her call is heard by higher powers from higher dimensions who created her and they trigger the impulse for this quantum leap to happen with providing the planet with such ascension energy that will move her in higher dimension. What if it is seen that this human civilization is leading the planet to her doom and nothing else can be done than to help her ascend in higher dimension to clear herself and to do that have to remove the low vibration people from her grounds.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-09-19 10:02:42)

#11 2020-09-19 10:18:23

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

Robert what you say is possible and might be the case, but might not be as well. What if [...]. What if [...]. What if [...].

All your "What if"s cause you to live in doubts, which could simply be eliminated by asking your emotional center what the real truth is, because it does know. Sadly you prevent that path with all your mind-driven doubts, which are doing nothing but instilling fear on yourself, and by that oppressing your emotional center with them, which results in it no longer being functional.

"What if" means that you create fears for yourself about unreal things that you just think up along whichever programmed thought patterns. Noticing this and dropping these kind of thoughts can be very helpful.

Thus I advise to do some shadow work, removing your outside-instigated behavior and thought patterns, which then will free your emotional center to allow you asking it "Does this resonate with me ?". Only this will reveal the truth to you, but it only works if you master/integrate all your fears to actually allow the emotional center to work unhindered.

#12 2020-09-19 10:34:13

mitkobs

I know how things are for myself, but saying it with doubt thus I respect your free will to choose for yourself. Everybody should decide in what to believe and what we believe is what reality we will experience. But here in 3D that is possible only within and manifest slowly in outside. Within reality is the more important reality, that is the state of consciousness everybody is talking about that we have to change. To establish balanced neutral state of consciousness and that is also the way out of the matrix.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-09-19 10:36:29)

#13 2020-09-19 11:01:03

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

[...]But here in 3D that is possible only within and manifest slowly in outside.[...]

If it works like that for you, you manifest it which is your right to chose. Just please don't make it sound like your negative/limiting manifestation is valid for anyone else.

Alternatively you do your shadow work and change your life away from anything that lowers your frequency, which alone already will raise your personal frequency beyond 3D and manifest faster and stronger while also becoming fearless. If you then add active frequency raising through meditation, etc., you even become more energetical and healthy, have more mental powers and ultimately can even achieve non-eating, rejuvenation and non-aging.

All this can be done even while the Moon Matrix or the Cabal or whatever seeming obstacle exists, because it only needs your very self and leaving the Matrix hamster wheel. Yet many people prefer to use all those seeming obstacles as excuses to not truly work on themselves but only as much as seems convenient - if at all.

I am talking of personal experience and due to that know that everyone else who is part of the "real people" can do it too. To help people in this, I am sharing this knowledge in detail on my private server because it is not quite suitable for a cabal-controlled environment.

#14 2020-09-19 11:22:47

mitkobs

You are contradicting yourself in some ideas, but I will let you to notice that without pointing it directly for you. And from what I written you clearly had figured me out and suggesting even resolution for my assumed condition. You yourself have strong conviction and when someone with other strong conviction clash with your views, you criticize his character. Have to do his inner work, his shadow work. But first look in yourself before suggesting treatments to others you do not know.

#15 2020-09-20 17:21:19

Happy

Are my words at all valid, if they also couldn't be written to myself? When does one's communications in this world transmute into communication to oneself?

We see justice as a natural part of the development in our societies. But that is a process to restore balance, and not everything we do in the name of justice, does that. It usually involves judgment of some wrongdoing perpetrated. But when is balance restored in such judgment? And who is the true judge? This may come as a surprise to some, but the strongest judge there is, is the perpetrator himself/herself the moment he/she truly realizes what was wrong in his/her choices and behavior. And the balance is restored when he/she comes to terms with the fact, that this would not be realized without that judgment. And what does the balance consist of? That depends on the standard chosen - in all essence the ethics. The integration of ones choices.

You choose the good over the bad - as you rank the choices exposed to your ethical standard, and that takes you forward - closer to your true self. It integrates you. It makes you see that the victim of your deeds (if there are any) ... is you. And you... are them.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Board footer