You are not logged in.

#26 2021-08-20 05:09:10

DarkOwl

Re: Resistance in Aotearoa (NZ)

NZ is back in a hard lockdown as of Wednesday (cos Delta yawn)

Two of our high profile freedom fighters were arrested on Wednesday for protesting. One of them was Vinnie Eastwood (some of you may know of him). Vinnie is still in jail. The other (Billy Te Kahika) has been banned from the internet and is under house arrest.

You can watch the full livestream of the protest that ended in the very dramatic and highly charged arrest of Vinnie. His speech earlier in the day was a Braveheart moment!

https://odysee.com/@VinnyEastwood:0/Pro … ide-TVNZ:b

Freedom fighters are all on high alert as we enter a whole new phase of the game.
Will keep you posted....

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#27 2021-08-20 06:13:58

DarkOwl

Things are tipping full draconian in Oz. Camps are being built.
We in NZ of course are watching closely.

https://banned.video/watch?id=611d389c8473755afd28c53a

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#28 2021-08-20 11:51:38

mitkobs

This infowars cannot be trusted, I think is working for the cabal. This is type of videos that are made to scare people more, not to give any solution or to help build a community and make better relations between people and to show how to defend rights and liberties. It is NLP right of the bat.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-08-20 11:54:30)

#29 2021-08-20 12:01:46

Ymarsakar
Banned

I like greg reese. The music and wording is pretty heavy or neuro linguistic programming, so the fear production i dislike.

But karma comes to all. For usa, it is watching saigon 2.0 and repenting. For others that have harmed the free will or human rights of others or themselves, their human rights and free will will be infringed on until they learn the value of god created rights. What god created, mankind has no authority to selk into slavery.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#30 2021-08-20 12:28:20

mitkobs

Yes, with intense music, good video production, effects, strong deep male voice narrative, that is NLP - emotionless, fear inducing, cut throat operative.

#31 2021-08-20 14:04:59

Ymarsakar
Banned

Nlp is neuro linguistic programming. It is not based on merely fear.

The work on this was made public by pick up artists online some decades ago.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#32 2021-08-20 19:12:26

Vega

DarkOwl wrote:

NZ is back in a hard lockdown as of Wednesday (cos Delta yawn)

Two of our high profile freedom fighters were arrested on Wednesday for protesting. One of them was Vinnie Eastwood (some of you may know of him). Vinnie is still in jail. The other (Billy Te Kahika) has been banned from the internet and is under house arrest.

You can watch the full livestream of the protest that ended in the very dramatic and highly charged arrest of Vinnie. His speech earlier in the day was a Braveheart moment!

https://odysee.com/@VinnyEastwood:0/Pro … ide-TVNZ:b

Freedom fighters are all on high alert as we enter a whole new phase of the game.
Will keep you posted....

Here in Greece they are saying that instead of a full lockdown they are going to introduce new stricter measures only for the unmaxinated and are considering expanding the mandatory maxination to more worker categories than health workers. And for the unmaxinated teachers they will have to make two tests a week and the teachers have to pay for those tests (~40 Euros per week), and they are also talking about expanding this measure to more worker categories as an incentive for the workers to get maxinated. And it is already decided that in indoor areas like restaurants and cinemas etc only maxinated will be allowed.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#33 2021-08-20 21:12:09

Robert369

Providing the publicly available proof (e.g. as print out) that the tests cannot determine at all if Covid exists or not (e.g. explained by the inventor, who got a Nobel price for it) should cancel the testing demands out.

Also, the (not quite true) concept of vaccination clearly states that only the vaccinated gets protected but no the people around them, meaning that demanding vaccination "to protect others" is like having to wear sun glasses to protect other people's eyes.

At the same time there's medical privacy, meaning that nobody - not even "law enforcement" is entitled to ask for any health related documents or even information.

But then, since they don't care about legal or logic anyways, the above is rather theory - even moreso, as the virus hasn't been isolated anywhere on the world, meaning that neither the pandemic is real nor the vaccination could ever have been created to target this non-existing virus...

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#34 2021-08-21 08:52:22

mitkobs

Everyone should remind themselves what is fear and what is tulpa, and why tulpas need your fear energy, and why you should calm down and start to manage your attention better, and do not let aggressive/negative energies getting produced from you. The energy of fear is their sustenance. The most precious thing they want from us. More you concentrate on the tulpas/they are the cabal and the whole apparatus of oppression ruling class in every single government in the world/ what they do, what they say, what limiting rules they apply to us, you give them your energy and they become stronger, more aggressive, demanding and that is leading to limiting you more and destroying your life. Simple energy dynamics. If we abstain of giving them any of our attention they will split from our reality and you all are going to be free from their presence once for all.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-08-21 08:54:18)

#35 2021-08-21 10:59:35

DarkOwl

mitkobs wrote:

Everyone should remind themselves what is fear and what is tulpa, and why tulpas need your fear energy, and why you should calm down and start to manage your attention better, and do not let aggressive/negative energies getting produced from you. The energy of fear is their sustenance. The most precious thing they want from us. More you concentrate on the tulpas/they are the cabal and the whole apparatus of oppression ruling class in every single government in the world/ what they do, what they say, what limiting rules they apply to us, you give them your energy and they become stronger, more aggressive, demanding and that is leading to limiting you more and destroying your life. Simple energy dynamics. If we abstain of giving them any of our attention they will split from our reality and you all are going to be free from their presence once for all.

Fear is an appropriate response in the current situation.
No freedom fighter I know (in NZ or Oz) is not feeling some fear. That's what motivates us. (if you don't feel fear you don't know what it means to love!)
Meanwhile, we are having the time of our lives.
No-one is "limited". No one is "destroying" their life. We are creating the most amazing community while undermining the NWO.
What's not to love?

Good luck when your tulpas come knocking on your door dude :-/

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-08-21 11:17:06)

#36 2021-08-21 11:54:27

mitkobs

It is the fear that leads them to your door. If you have nothing to do with them, in a magical way(by the law of mirrors) they will stay away from you, not noticing you, not stopping you on the streets, you will be like invisible to them. That is the meaning of splitting the worlds/realities. But of course to be able to do and to keep up with that kind of practice have to be more invested in spiritual side of things. The splitting of worlds is happening in full motion and is splitting in not one or two but more realities until they will be consolidated later by common unifying ideas.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-08-21 11:56:43)

#37 2021-08-21 13:07:36

Ymarsakar
Banned

It is nog merely fear that fuels dark matrix as loosch. Any attention energy is enough. Fear simply manifests more attentioj energy.

Like afghanistan saigon 2.0 for americans.

#38 2021-08-21 13:52:45

mitkobs

In order tulpas not to continue going after their creators, the creators have to stop using the energy of fear in any way. Energy of fear is not only fearing, it is wide spectrum of negativity energies. They have to stop creating own nightmares like Yazhi says. That means to stop involving in such matters that are prone of creating nightmares and suffering - to themselves and to others. Tulpas are more objects than subjects, like a street lamp but with very complicated functions and own mind, they are architype of adversary/satan/. Something like a relentless adversary who continue to search and find their victims and torment them until they stop seeing themselves as victims(and perpetrators) and cure their dark side.
When I use the word "you" I do not talk for DarkOwl particularly and saying that he might have fear, but I am talking in general, so please do not take my words personally.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-08-21 13:57:45)

#39 2021-08-21 18:59:23

mitkobs

Nothing dies, all is forever, because all is the Source. Tulpas are bound forever in 3D-4D reality. 3D people are bound forever in 3D reality. 5D people are bound forever in 5D reality and so on. Different level of vibration is bound in its own time/space reality like movie with all possible plots, characters and endings that is repeating itself on loop in the forever now moment. Only thing that is not bound anywhere in its creation is the Source, it is free to move in every possible point of time/space realities, no limits, everything is possible for the Source. And who is the Source? And who are the tulpas? All that is not objective reality are tulpas-illusions-egregore.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-08-21 19:01:27)

#40 2021-08-22 05:03:27

mitkobs

Genoveva your reasoning for me fall short and some misunderstanding is going on. You seems to arguing for the sake of argument. It is your ego doing that, not You. What I said is backed up by Swaruus/Yazhi. You can check the transcripts about souls and suffering, memory implants. But read it not to confront it with your own accepted ideas, but to let new ideas to proliferate in you mind.

All people and beings - 3D, 5D, 6D, 7D, aliens, tulpas, all are illusion and the illusions are bound in their exact places in space/time where their plots are developing and unraveling, it is happening forever and it is changing constantly. They are all pieces in the dream of the Creator of Everything. The are animated ideas with given energy to have life on their own, they are all fantasies, characters in stories. And that means that we are also part of some story/dream and the lives that we are living are imprinted forever in the quantum fabric of the Universe. Attention of the Creator is changing places/addresses frequencies in the Ether/, nothing else is real. External world is an illusion, magnificent and perfect but an illusion. All material universe is an illusion with everything in it. A dream, a story.
We have a life now, we can say that we are alive now as humans. This life as humans will end at some point from our perspective. But from the perspective of the Creator this life is ever revolving story with different players who play their part in the story, a multidimensional saga that is programmed for going on forever in loop. That is why our 5D selves can visit with spaceships with sand cloak capabilities past and future of the current timelines and when we go for example in the past all there is happening like it is real and it is now. All people who lived in that past time are still there living there and for them all they experience is real. Do you get it now. I am not here to argue with anyone or to talk to you personally, but to make the given concepts easier to understand.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-08-22 05:11:14)

#41 2021-08-23 05:34:04

DarkOwl

Firstly, I want to apologise for losing it like that. I could have handled that better! I was under a lot of stress at the time.

Thankyou for your assessment of me Genoveva. I would like to think it was true smile

And I also agree with what you said here:
"Positive thinking, when used incorrectly, leads to the sort of crisis which this planet is currently experiencing. Tulpas have invested millions of years into perfecting their aptitudes.  And hoping that they will give up and go away because of a few rainbows, it's exactly what the cabal brainwashing has infiltrated in people's minds."

Mitkobs, I agree, this is a thing and have had this experience a number of times:
"If you have nothing to do with them, in a magical way(by the law of mirrors) they will stay away from you, not noticing you, not stopping you on the streets, you will be like invisible to them."

But, I'm not here to make myself invisible. I'm here to stand up, en masse, with my brothers and sisters  in freedom. That's the only way I see us winning this.

Sending you all much love! I love this community and wish I had more time to hang out here.
xoxo

#42 2021-08-23 09:16:40

07wideeyes

Good post and update, Dark Owl. It occurred to me, when I re-read yours and Mitkob's 'difference of opinion' from a few days ago, that - you are both right! There are different angles and aspects to any situation, it's multi-layered. One thing that tends to happen in my life if I'm getting stressed, or otherwise in a bad way, is that I fall into either/or, rather than both/both. It happens sometimes on the forum, understandable. By the way, what I am saying in no way condones New Agey 'everything's the same, everything's relative' bullshit......!

It's difficult to get to know what's going on around the world at the moment, isn't it, apart from 'Earth is a chaos' (Aneeka). I can't confirm any of them, but I have read in recent days a) waxene passport cancelled in Moscow, as nobody is going to the restaurants, hairdressers etc. In other words, proof that mass disobedience works. b) They've basically given up on the toxic injections in Romania - too much objection to them, too little uptake. 30% have had it, the rest say 'f**k off', the waxene centres are all closing. c) France is truly a powder keg. Don't know if I'd want to be there or not. Even here, just across the water from France, it's difficult to know. But it could be on the verge of blowing up big-time. Lots of seriously unhappy people there.

So these are, I hope, encouraging signs for all resistance, in NZ and anywhere else on planet Earth and beyond! Love to you, Dark Owl.

#43 2021-08-24 07:30:09

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:

Good post and update, Dark Owl. It occurred to me, when I re-read yours and Mitkob's 'difference of opinion' from a few days ago, that - you are both right! There are different angles and aspects to any situation, it's multi-layered.

I had the same thought.
It is multilayered and therefore we both had valid points to make smile

#44 2021-08-24 08:29:05

Vega

07wideeyes wrote:

I can't confirm any of them, but I have read in recent days a) waxene passport cancelled in Moscow, as nobody is going to the restaurants, hairdressers etc. In other words, proof that mass disobedience works. b) They've basically given up on the toxic injections in Romania - too much objection to them, too little uptake. 30% have had it, the rest say 'f**k off', the waxene centres are all closing. c) France is truly a powder keg. Don't know if I'd want to be there or not. Even here, just across the water from France, it's difficult to know. But it could be on the verge of blowing up big-time. Lots of seriously unhappy people there.

So these are, I hope, encouraging signs for all resistance, in NZ and anywhere else on planet Earth and beyond! Love to you, Dark Owl.

These are encouraging signs. Let's see how it'll go with the health workers, where it is mandatory for them here. If there are too many that refuse let's see where will they find replacement.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#45 2021-10-24 04:15:30

DarkOwl

Brief update from NZ:

Voices For Freedom are growing in numbers by about 1000 per day. At this rate we are set to reach 100,000 by Xmas. There is a LOT of discontent brewing in this country!

I'm hearing stories of heartbreak and stories of courage every day. We in Auckland have been in our longest 'lockdown' yet and the borders to the rest of the country are closed (feels surreal talking about borders in a country that's never had them till now and to be trapped within those borders). A part of me wants to go bush and another part wants to stay and fight. We are preparing for both scenarios, depending on where the political winds blow and where we are going to be most effective.

Until recently, I was in the unusual position that no-one close to me was going to take the jab.
Now my father has announced he had the first one after he said he wasn't going to. I've told him as much as I could but it never seemed to sink in (too much constant propaganda from the radio and TV I think) but now he wants to know. I think the look of alarm on my face when he told me may have jolted him a bit. How to tell your father he's allowed someone to inject him with a bio-weapon? Yikes :-o

Despite the stories of death, injury, suicide, separation and desperation, there are many hopeful signs as more and more people find their voice. The level of bribery and coercion needed to get people to have the jab smacks of desperation and panic. There is a huge disparity between those who have had one jab and those who've had two, as huge numbers are not getting their second.

Of course we've all been watching in horror at the level of violence in Australia. Things have been very calm here so far in that regard. I get the feeling Kiwi's wouldn't stand for it and the government know they are walking a tightrope. There are certainly a significant number of us working hard towards reaching that critical mass which will tip us over into a peaceful revolution... no violence needed!

Lot's of networking going on. Lot's of alternative structures being built. Communities coming together. Friendships being forged.

smile

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-10-24 22:42:45)

#46 2021-10-25 08:14:43

DarkOwl

Dictator Adern in a rare moment of honesty and integrity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2sweJuS3bE
NZ is now an apartheid state whether you like it not bitches (is what she's saying)
Adern is one sick puppy!
Body language experts will have a field day with this interview! Thoughts below please......
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politics/ … QQAGPPT5U/

#47 2021-10-25 08:41:12

Dablin

DarkOwl wrote:

NZ is now an apartheid state whether you like it not bitches (is what she's saying)
Adern is one sick puppy!
Body language experts will have a field day with this interview! Thoughts below please......

Well, shit... Gonna be interesting for us unvaccinated. Atleast we're in for an interesting experience regardless of what happens.

Good work keeping up the resistance DarkOwl. I wish your father the best of luck regardless of his vaccination. I have a sister who is vaccinated which is now regretting it after I passed on information about the potential dangers and what's actually going on. Made her cancel the second one. Wish I kept better contact and informed her earlier but ultimately she's a grown woman; has to make her own decisions. Just glad she had enough of an open mind to listen to what I had to say. She is not ever going to allow her kids to get vaccinated so I consider that a pretty decent victory.

Us in Hamilton are also in lockdown but not as severe as yours. Am still able work so that is an advantage. Much like yourself I am considering my options. If employment fails in the future through vaccine mandates or the city becomes intolerable I will bounce. Do what I have to resist this BS. I have already made it blatantly clear at work (to my manager) that I oppose the vaccine and will never EVER get vaccinated even if it costs me my job. Though he doesn't agree with my stance he atleast appears to respect that is my right to make. Though I know if the mandates kick in then the consequences will be unavoidable anyway.  I personally believe we will all overcome this (world over) we'll just have to resist and hold our own until this crazyness ends; even if it is 10 years in the future.

What a time to be alive.

#48 2021-11-01 03:56:59

DarkOwl

Haka at a protest in Wellington over the weekend.
It captures the spirit of the increasing anger and readiness to take action many are feeling.
I'm visualising 10,000 warriors surrounding the Beehive in Wellington (Parliament) doing a haka that brings the walls down!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5uyzz4bqO4

And an I WILL NOT COMPLY video to music smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JL0rRc_Oh0

#49 2021-11-01 12:42:16

07wideeyes

DarkOwl wrote:

Adern is one sick puppy!

The body language experts took a look, and went scurrying for their text books. They looked as puzzled as Reiner Fuellmich's team looking at the ingredients of the shots. "Never seen anything like that before" was the experts' conclusion.....

'Sound down' is a useful little practice for watching politicians and 'medical officers' etc. Oh, but never watch them for more than three minutes at a sitting! Anyhow, 'sound down' gives a different, and sometimes more accurate, view than simultaneously viewing the speaker and listening to the rubbish issuing from their lips. A while ago I did so with Nicola Sturgeon (local puppet dictator in Scotland) and Justin Trudeau (surely a good example of AI in action, a computer terminal with a hairstyle). They are more classic cases, apparently devoid - for that moment at least - of what you and I may recognise as real emotion. All this while they announce vicious measures that will inconvenience, if not kill, large numbers of people. 

Ahern, meanwhile, acts more like a bizarre bendy toy on steroids. maybe that's what she is..... We live in a strange world, very different to what most folk consider it to be.

Really liked the haka and no-consent song videos. I think we need some input like that - encouragement, heartening stuff. There is awakening taking place, more by the day. I think we can win.....

#50 2021-11-01 21:07:01

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:

The body language experts took a look, and went scurrying for their text books. They looked as puzzled as Reiner Fuellmich's team looking at the ingredients of the shots. "Never seen anything like that before" was the experts' conclusion.....

'Sound down' is a useful little practice for watching politicians and 'medical officers' etc. Oh, but never watch them for more than three minutes at a sitting! Anyhow, 'sound down' gives a different, and sometimes more accurate, view than simultaneously viewing the speaker and listening to the rubbish issuing from their lips. A while ago I did so with Nicola Sturgeon (local puppet dictator in Scotland) and Justin Trudeau (surely a good example of AI in action, a computer terminal with a hairstyle). They are more classic cases, apparently devoid - for that moment at least - of what you and I may recognise as real emotion. All this while they announce vicious measures that will inconvenience, if not kill, large numbers of people. 

Ahern, meanwhile, acts more like a bizarre bendy toy on steroids. maybe that's what she is..... We live in a strange world, very different to what most folk consider it to be.

Really liked the haka and no-consent song videos. I think we need some input like that - encouragement, heartening stuff. There is awakening taking place, more by the day. I think we can win.....

I use 'sound down' as well. Great technique.
I think we can win too. Just quietly smile

Board footer