You are not logged in.

#51 2021-04-25 16:54:51

Gosia
Administrator

Re: How Did You Find Cosmic Agency?

Welcome!!! smile)

Rainer Klar wrote:

Hi there,
warm regards to everyone here on the forum.
I have wished for contact with Pleiadians already for 20 years. However, after "Bringers of the Dawn" by Barbara Marciniak, I have not found anything that would have helped me get in touch.
A few days ago I watched a live stream with Gosia and Jean-Claude Beyond Mystic.
The incredible liveliness and love literally drew me to her channel. And since then, I've been watching one video after another.
And I'm amazed and excited and inspired like I haven't been in a long time!
Yes, and today I found this forum.

#52 2021-04-27 17:26:25

charliebelle

Greetings!,

I have always been a searcher. Always felt out of place. I knew early on I am different. Always looking up to the stars for my "Mother" and brothers. Not so much sisters as I get that experience on earth, but always a longing for my brothers..

I found Cosmic Agency one day by randomly finding a link to Gosia's Youtube channel. Not by accident, I feel I am guided here like many of us!. I have been craving these teachings since I can remember, in order to feel Home again.

Thank you Gosia and team for helping me find my way Home. Little by little.

#53 2021-05-02 22:28:13

Hi all,

It was late March or early April 2020, shortly after the "current world event" was declared a global emergency.  Having got sidetracked spiritually speaking in the previous number of years, for the first few weeks I was feeling worried and uncertain.

This led me to seek out information as much as I could to figure out on what on Earth (quite literally) was happening.  I don't quite remember exactly where, but someone (whoever you are, thank you!) posted a link to Cosmic Agency's YouTube video on Taygetan's view and analysis of the alleged pathogen.  When I watched that video, I didn't even know what the word Taygeta meant or who Anéeka was.  I thought they were a group of researchers on Earth lol.  I found the information in the video quite eye-opening and just made sense.

In a way, I thank the Cabal et al.  Because of the current event they rolled out, it forced me to re-evaluate life and helped connected me with Cosmic Agency and the lovely Taygetan team! ♡

#54 2021-05-10 16:10:32

It was January in 2019. I'd been searching for the Taygetans for awhile.

In December 2018, I suddenly remembered being contacted by them just one time and being really overwhelmed by it because I knew it was true. I wanted another chance to learn from them.

I saw Gosia's face in a search and somehow, I recognized her, though I'm not sure how or why. I watched the video and she was part of the same program. No more cabal robot voice channeling videos for me from that day on.

Swaruu of Erra talked about things I'd laid awake at night thinking about, trying to put words to. Yazhi Swaruu takes it to the next level. I've learned so much.

After feeling like it had almost disappeared, I feel like I have my soul back. Even though it's a lot of growing pains sometimes, I've never been more grateful for anything. Cosmic Agency has helped me find joy in the world and myself again.

Thank you, Gosia, Taygetan team, Yazhi Swaruu and everyone else. It feels good to be alive.

Last edited by AncestorDescendant (2021-05-10 16:11:38)

#55 2021-05-13 03:59:40

Nancy S

A very talented friend told me about this, I think she was afraid I'd get the vaccine, I had my head in the sand about what was going on the world in a way, but being so disconnected from news and TV, I knew in my heart the whole thing was BS - that is the pandemic and the shot is BS.

I have been very inspired by this work, it has spawned countless healing projects, so I hope I have been as helpful as this information has been for me.

#56 2021-05-13 16:47:08

Lupul Dac

Hello all from Romania!

Since I was 10 years old I've been looking for evidence that aliens are real from various sources.
The most important source was on a mystery site ''Secretele lui Lovendal'' where I found an article where was talking about a girl from Pleiades who called ''Swaruu'' and a YT channel ''Cosmic Agency''!

Last edited by Lupul Dac (2021-05-14 13:55:35)

#57 2021-05-14 01:09:00

dana

Well, a couple of years I found Gosia on Facebook  and followed her Page. I was impress by her as a person and her work . And after some time, She started her YouTube channel...and leave Fb.
IT was just Gosia before Cosmic Agency.

#58 2021-05-18 20:41:57

r0m1

I was on Odysee searching on covid topic when I saw the "Esprit Libre" video on PCR tests & Nanotechnology :
https://odysee.com/@quebecmedia:e/Test- … nologies:3
Swaruu.org is mentionned at the beginning of the video.
I think you already know odysee.com. It's the alternative Youtube where a lot of scientists, journalists and whistleblowers banned from Youtube took refuge in.

#59 2021-05-19 14:12:01

Gosia
Administrator

Wow, really a convoluted way of finding us but I am glad the web is spreading and people find us in all kinds of ways smile

r0m1 wrote:

I was on Odysee searching on covid topic when I saw the "Esprit Libre" video on PCR tests & Nanotechnology :
https://odysee.com/@quebecmedia:e/Test- … nologies:3
Swaruu.org is mentionned at the beginning of the video.
I think you already know odysee.com. It's the alternative Youtube where a lot of scientists, journalists and whistleblowers banned from Youtube took refuge in.

#60 2021-05-22 18:37:13

schars33

It is the answer to a life long search for truth that recently I discovered Gosia and the Cosmic Agency.  Everything resonates with me as true and authentic and the energy I experienced while watching and hearing the info was immense joy - I also am clear that what I heard it was I already knew inside myself.   I was led to it as an answer to prayers recently prayed to find the Truth and connect with those of my family of true origin!  My inner child also confirmed for me that what I heard IS what he knew but couldn’t fully convey to me fully because I was conflicted from many sources of information I had accepted as valid that didn’t quite resonate - a round peg in a square hole and so I continued to search after deep prayers to find the truth now.  I am led to those and that of true resonance for me and I am thankful.   Thank you Gosia, Swaruu- Yazhi and others - my true family of origin.

#61 2021-05-23 17:08:55

Nialii

How i found cosmic agency:

I've been in search for "My roots" for all My life. Growing Up My Mother talked a lot about Pleiadians. It was natural for us that we werent alone. I cant remember a time when i didnt know about "something more" People Close to me where in contact with "et's. When i was older and grew My own interest i begun My own Search, My Quest of you Will .
But i couldnt find likeminded . Not in all aspects. All info seemed distorted in different ways. Not resonating.
People found me strange or crazy or both.
I stoped talking to People.
Long story short ,a year Ago i stumbled upon a YT video . I dont remember what i was searching for att the time. And there Gosia was! ✨
Suddenly Pieces fell into place for me.
I find it Hard to explain with Words because they dont cover what i want to say. But im so thankfull. For the first time in My life i feel at peace. Im kind of introverted, not shy,but i wasnt commenting ,i wanted to feel the "vibe" fist. Based on all roadbumps before. But now I've starten to write a bit in premieres and lives. All My Love for you Gosia, and all involved in C A and pleiadian knowledge all My Love for taygetan crew ,informing us thirsty souls. //M.G

Last edited by Nialii (2021-05-23 17:11:18)

#62 2021-05-24 08:11:06

07wideeyes

Sounds as if you're in the right place here, Nialii! Welcome!

#63 2021-05-25 02:53:14

Paulo

Hi Gosia! Well, I actually found agencia cósmica about 4 years ago on YT, I remember you and Robert were announcing that you guys had been contacted by Swarru, a young extraterrestrial woman! And this contact wasn’t channeled but a direct contact by internet! I was like WOW! I recall watching you guys in that park in Barcelona all exited talking about it, back to those days,  though I was already awake I could never have imagined that the mind blowing information that was about to be revealed would shake my world   such an incredible, powerful and encouraging message must be true.... big hugs

Last edited by Paulo (2021-05-25 02:55:27)

#64 2021-05-25 16:02:18

Talith7.0

I cannot recall really HOW I found Gosia, Swaruu and the Taygetan Team; I can only recall when and why.  I had been asking my team in the unseen and researching for some time the nature of my origins before this life because I've always had a definite sense of not belonging here, tho I had a distinct affinity for the Earth - I could 'hear' her, tho I don't quite know how to explain this; but as much as I could hear her, I could also feel the pull of 'somewhere out there' and spent a lot of time out under the stars with my trusty ol' telescope feeling torn between somewhere underground or inside the earth and somewhere out among the stars.  And since childhood, I've been aware of the 'me' that observes my life vs my human 'me' that lives it and I've also always felt this bone aching weariness and wanting to go home, so very tired; even as a little one, I'd cry to my parents that I want to go home and they thought I was confused because I was literally tired and they'd tell me "but, honey, you ARE home, we're at home in our house right now, you just need to sleep". When the 'plandemic' began in 2020, I had lots of time to get serious about my questions, the Pleiades began to pop up in everything around me, so my inner sceptic got interested and then Taygeta figured greatly in my dreams and seemingly everywhere I went on the internet.  I also around this time began to see 11:11, 22:22 and 00:00 a lot; I knew by this stage that coincidence is a myth and these numbers were being shown to me for a reason and that it had to do with my fragmented memories of other lives, times and places and who I am, beginning to return more fully as these sequences showed up just when I'd been connecting the dots in some memory or other or when I 'heard' an answer to a question I had, etc.  One day I had a meditation session where I 'met' some of my guides on a ship in orbit which was different for me as usually the memories were earth based - I identified the ship crew as Pleiadian, tho I don't recall if they actually said that name.  I said to my guides that I required clearer direction regarding this Pleiadian connection and I heard Taygeta again. I carried on with my day and I then sat down to watch a lecture on something unrelated and dozed off - as all serious researchers do LOL!  I awoke suddenly to YouTube playing (I always have 'autoplay' off) by itself.  It was a video by Cosmic Agency that has since been removed, I think - I don't recall the title.  I happened to glance at the time and it was 22:22.  I saw the note to watch videos from the first one, followed that and even tho it seemed to be more than a few minutes while I was deciding whether or not this was good information, when I started the beginning video it was still 22:22.  And I could hear my team cheering.  So naturally I followed the recommendation from the voices in my head, accepted that I was probably nuts and binge watched over the course of several months (I have children and a life - sort of lol!) until I was all caught up.  There were many times I had to step away, process, feel my gut, look to resonance and intuition, but I always came back to it because my guides wouldn't leave it be.  Swaruu's story is especially important to me tho I can't quite see why.  I don't completely understand my connection to this information, to your people, Gosia, but there is one and I hope to know more fully soon what it all means.  Thank you so much for all you do, for this information and for being you, here, at this time with those of us who are 'boots on the ground', Gosia.  And many thanks also to the Team in orbit.

#65 2021-05-25 16:59:57

FashyCanadian

Fate would have it that in late 2018, Cosmic Agency found me, not the other way around! Thank you to Gosia and the Taygetan team for the great videos/information.

Last edited by FashyCanadian (2021-05-25 17:10:09)

#66 2021-07-05 07:51:54

MalaWeeda

I have a feeling that your channel found me, smiley face

Last edited by MalaWeeda (2021-07-05 10:06:11)

#67 2021-07-08 05:46:05

Thule

Gosia wrote:

Please share how you found us, Cosmic Agency channel. Thank you! smile

Thank you Gosia for the opportunity and for sharing this wonderful information with us. Since I was a kid, I have memories of a previous life of a war in Space and I feel a strong attachment to the Vega Star.  Many times I “see” things, so I saw myself on a spaceship, lying in another body while living here on Earth. Crazy right?  A lot of supernatural things have happened to me, this has probably led to your YouTube channel and I am very grateful for it.
A big hug from a Hungarian.

'The tiger must first be captured in thought — the rest is a mere formality.'

#68 2021-07-09 23:07:08

Talon

I am relatively new to using online forums. The quick answer is I saw your video recently on Atlantis and Lemuria and I found the information absolutely fascinating. I am retired now and love researching areas of history. You Tube lead me to your website. I was an Astronomy major in college and I have always felt that we are not alone in the universe. Sometimes I feel like I don't belong on this planet. I am also a student of Shamanism. Gosia, I think what you are doing with your videos is marvelous. Good job!

#69 2021-07-21 21:00:58

randybastaird

I watched a lot of the silver crowd for a long time.  Then Jean Claude Beyond Mystic showed up on one of their shows.  Got kind of hooked watching woo.  When Gosia appeared on his show it stuck with we for a few days.  From there I found Cosmic Agency.  As is usual for me, I was a day late and a buck short.  There are still lots of videos I haven't watched.  Thanks all of you for doing such truly great work!

Last edited by randybastaird (2021-07-21 21:06:53)

#70 2021-08-21 21:50:22

Aruvii

I saw a post from Nine's path facebook about "Cosmic Agency" Youtube channel last year, Investigated the channel and found the information interesting and very permissible.

Last edited by Aruvii (2021-08-21 23:15:37)

#71 2021-08-28 21:50:51

Gosia
Administrator

Thanks for joining, but our Swaruu is not his Swaruu. Ours have no children other than themselves (look at the video on parthenogenesis) and dont have super soldiers partners. Welcome anyway, you will learn a lot if you stick around. smile

AntigenXYZ wrote:

Supersoldier Daryl spoke about Swaruu from Taygeta and his 4 sons he had with her.
He was asked if she was the same Swaruu that talks to Gosia from Cosmic Agency, he replied "I do not know".
So here I am, to find more about wife of this sympatic super soldier!
https://youtu.be/XkdRWS_o_8M

#72 2021-08-29 08:28:02

TomTom

Gosia wrote:

Thanks for joining, but our Swaruu is not his Swaruu. Ours have no children other than themselves (look at the video on parthenogenesis) and dont have super soldiers partners. Welcome anyway, you will learn a lot if you stick around. smile

AntigenXYZ wrote:

Supersoldier Daryl spoke about Swaruu from Taygeta and his 4 sons he had with her.
He was asked if she was the same Swaruu that talks to Gosia from Cosmic Agency, he replied "I do not know".
So here I am, to find more about wife of this sympatic super soldier!
https://youtu.be/XkdRWS_o_8M

Lol something is off about that ''super soldier'' guy

My spider senses are ''tingling'' so to speak. But lol what do i know.

Last edited by TomTom (2021-08-30 06:53:49)

#73 2021-09-19 23:03:33

MX_QI

I found cosmic agency through rich west, everything I've been hearing for the past few months has been really intriguing so far, really revealed to me the reality of the ET universe (w/ others) and how not everything is as simple as I once thought even though as a child I thought "there must be more to this than that!"

#74 2021-09-20 07:52:56

DavidR369

I don't remember how exactly, probably a facebook share

But I know it was very early on to the start of the English channel (maybe 5-10 videos in when the swaruu parts were in English but Gosia was speaking Spanish (with subtitles))

#75 2021-09-28 19:06:30

love13shield

I found you because Elizabeth April recommended you in a very old video. (She channels federation of light so I suppose you don't validate her intel)

Board footer