You are not logged in.

#26 2021-08-22 04:00:53

thethirdpath

Re: A new level of understanding and an apology to Gosia and others

Dragon has mad respect from me. We all get heated, we all do this "thing" we do. Are we STAND(ing) together now? Yes?

Good. Now lets make some music together.

#27 2021-08-22 16:39:10

Thanks smile. Right now besides the occasional positive post, my tune is more towards inner work. Taking a break from obsessive thoughts and ideations and stress and just getting my shit together internally. I think that's a more healthy focus than obsessing over what YouTube channel is fake news or not. I get wanting to out disinfo, but after a certain point the amount of focus on that becomes counter productive.

righteously indignant

#28 2021-08-22 21:51:36

thethirdpath

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Thanks smile. Right now besides the occasional positive post, my tune is more towards inner work. Taking a break from obsessive thoughts and ideations and stress and just getting my shit together internally. I think that's a more healthy focus than obsessing over what YouTube channel is fake news or not. I get wanting to out disinfo, but after a certain point the amount of focus on that becomes counter productive.

*APPLAUSE*

And now we drive to the point yes? By being so concerned with accuracy and by being obsessed with deception we end up deceiving ourselves. Everyone is obsessed with "being right". None of us are right, which, in my opinion, is a lot of fun.

This doesn't mean we don't exercise discernment, but as you said, the inner work is first and foremost as the outer reflects it. The more we do this, the closer we get to Racial Unity in the Mind-Space, as far as I am concerned.

It takes big stones to come out and know where you are at and keep pressing forward. I look forward to your next outward-facing essay and comments here. Don't forget you are a teacher as well as a student. Thanks for teaching me as well.

Cheers.

#29 2021-08-29 04:10:52

charliebelle

Transcript search 1st hit:
"They will work limitedly with bacteriological agents since if dead germs are injected into a patient yes they can develop Antigens to the disease that can caused by this kind of Germs. But in the case of Viruses. This is not possible."

from: https://swaruu.org/transcripts/what-do- … by-youtube

My question to AntigenXYZ: Are you a germ? why are you here?

Do you have a message?

Are you helpful?

#30 2021-08-29 10:38:36

07wideeyes

charliebelle wrote:

Transcript search 1st hit:
"They will work limitedly with bacteriological agents since if dead germs are injected into a patient yes they can develop Antigens to the disease that can caused by this kind of Germs. But in the case of Viruses. This is not possible."

from: https://swaruu.org/transcripts/what-do- … by-youtube

My question to AntigenXYZ: Are you a germ? why are you here?

Do you have a message?

Are you helpful?

Great research, Charliebelle! Great relevant questions! xx

Board footer