You are not logged in.

#51 2021-05-29 12:30:03

Robert369

Re: What really is behind Q and Trump

Lupul Dac wrote:

But who took the financial system out of their control? Is Kim Goguen the one who doesn't let them make fake money anymore, because that's how I understood it so far?

Correct: Since latest 2011 she is the only one in charge of the global financial system which not only is used by the population but also is needed by the Cabals to function, and about 2 months ago she finally successfully disabled the free money printing for them, which after yesterday's deadline for unredeemable fake-bonds which were used to fund the Covid madness, will result in a global crash of the Cabals and their plans. As result, in short time only those who are willing to cooperate and to work on a world that is for and not against the people will remain.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#52 2021-05-29 14:12:00

Albert

Robert369 wrote:

This is correct, especially since Trump now was promoted to be the leader of the Black Dragons, which is the current world leading Cabal that is in the process to pass the lead over to the Red Dragons aka the Chinese CCP. All this should have been clear to everyone long ago, though, as both side pushed the Covid and vaccination narrative. Which is no wonder, as they follow the same global goals.

Now times will change rapidly, and it already has started with several changes in the public narratives along with removal of a bunch of key players like Natanjahu, Gates and others.

Good times ahead !

Great comment. I was one of the people that strongly inclined towards Trump for his ongoing role as a patriot and for the people. The Operation Warp speed was a yellow flag that gave me pause. His speech after puppet Biden took the reigns, patting himself for getting the vaccines out, was a huge red flag. All living US Presidents push the shot. There is an old saying, when the politicians from left and the right agree, it means the people are getting screwed.

I wish there was some credible sources to corroborate Ben’s reports that Gates, and others are truly gone. I would have expected sources like Infowars, Alex Jones, and a few others like Simon Parkes, to have reported similar news. But nothing yet. Anyway, I kind of, sort of, feel it in the air, that some negative energy has been lifted. Of course 5G is still being pushed smile

Last edited by Albert (2021-05-29 14:13:51)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#53 2021-05-29 20:07:22

Lupul Dac

Robert369 wrote:
Lupul Dac wrote:

But who took the financial system out of their control? Is Kim Goguen the one who doesn't let them make fake money anymore, because that's how I understood it so far?

Correct: Since latest 2011 she is the only one in charge of the global financial system which not only is used by the population but also is needed by the Cabals to function, and about 2 months ago she finally successfully disabled the free money printing for them, which after yesterday's deadline for unredeemable fake-bonds which were used to fund the Covid madness, will result in a global crash of the Cabals and their plans. As result, in short time only those who are willing to cooperate and to work on a world that is for and not against the people will remain.

So basically she was the key piece in the collapse of the Cabal. But I think, is it possible that the good part of the Federation put her in that position? If not, then who put her?

Last edited by Lupul Dac (2021-05-29 20:09:28)

#54 2021-05-29 20:12:57

Robert369

Lupul Dac wrote:

[...]who put her in that position?

Please check the links that are provided and the few public videos on her: It was Marduk herself after his occupation contract with Earth ended due to a peace contract between descendants of ancient people, (as per an alleged DNA match for her that a quantum computer defined) who hoped to turn her to become his puppet.

As she refused that and decided to liberate the planet from this highest position of all the Earth Cabals, Marduk broke the peace contract - and died for it. Now the lesser Cabals and Families are targetted.

If you wish to know more about Kim - which is not publicly available due to heavy censorship -, I have it all on private servers. Find my contact details in my profile if interested.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#55 2021-05-29 20:15:37

Robert369

On another note: Now that - as per intel from Kim Goguen - Trump is the new leader of the Black Dragons (who are in the process of passing their global lead to the Red Dragons = CCP) and Q is his right hand Kushner, this is interesting to see, as it means that it still is not intended to let Trump look like the election winner or even make him rightful president.

Guess being a "poor victim" which makes him look oh-so-innocent (after being the first one to push the vaccination agenda!) is more desirable, as then the focus remains on the "evil Biden" (who cooperates with him anyways, as all the global Cabals do).

Jan 6th Commission Canceled After Everyone Agrees Trump Won Election Fair And Square

#56 2021-05-30 11:34:59

Lupul Dac

Robert369 wrote:
Lupul Dac wrote:

[...]who put her in that position?

Please check the links that are provided and the few public videos on her: It was Marduk herself after his occupation contract with Earth ended due to a peace contract between descendants of ancient people, (as per an alleged DNA match for her that a quantum computer defined) who hoped to turn her to become his puppet.

As she refused that and decided to liberate the planet from this highest position of all the Earth Cabals, Marduk broke the peace contract - and died for it. Now the lesser Cabals and Families are targetted.

If you wish to know more about Kim - which is not publicly available due to heavy censorship -, I have it all on private servers. Find my contact details in my profile if interested.

Thank you, Robert369! That's exactly what I wanted to know! smile

Last edited by Lupul Dac (2021-05-30 11:35:26)

#57 2021-06-07 22:09:19

Happy

A very interesting talk related to personal shadow-work by Max Lowen in the "Weekly LifeForce Meeting" last Sunday (June 6th, 2021). - can safely be considered complementary to Gosia's conversations with Swaruu in the video "Shadow Work - Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Contact (Taygeta)" from June 14, 2019.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#58 2021-06-10 16:36:13

the

Robert369 wrote:

On another note: Now that - as per intel from Kim Goguen - Trump is the new leader of the Black Dragons (who are in the process of passing their global lead to the Red Dragons = CCP) and Q is his right hand Kushner, this is interesting to see, as it means that it still is not intended to let Trump look like the election winner or even make him rightful president.

Guess being a "poor victim" which makes him look oh-so-innocent (after being the first one to push the vaccination agenda!) is more desirable, as then the focus remains on the "evil Biden" (who cooperates with him anyways, as all the global Cabals do).

Jan 6th Commission Canceled After Everyone Agrees Trump Won Election Fair And Square

I followed Kim Goguen aka Kim Possible for a few months, at my current level of ignorance, she might also be a spam.
and I contacted a person who work with her for quite a while, and he has same opinion.

following video/page exposed something of her history

https://pointtalkers.com/2020/09/22/bar … -a-gasket/ 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz9n_y9FlN8

I also watched this video, it totally resonates with me. I also feel Kim's action actually traps us to this 3D slavery financial system. maybe just because she is also manipulated somehow.

STF: Kim Goguen / Kim Possible Interview Follow-Up & Afterthoughts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhFLXS8CPeA

i think no one really know the new QFS Quantum Financial System.

nowadays, besides learning from swruu, i am also learn from Marina Jacobi https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKaW-6 … X-oRG7cBZQ

i think both of them have far higher frequency than many other channels

anyway, just share my own opinion here

#59 2021-06-11 14:23:38

Ymarsakar
Banned

https://pointtalkers.com/2020/09/22/bar … -a-gasket/

I pulled 2 cards on this author.

5 of disks inverted vs 10 of wands inverted.

5 of disks is about half material concerns. What was once stable is no longer. Inverse means it is falling apart.

10 of wands is generally the near 100% of passion such as saving a child. But inverted it means the inability to let go of the past or something precious when then they really should let go.

Essentially this hints that the author sees itself as bringing security and new salvation but the reverse is closer to truth.

Energy wise, kim is also several sub densities higher than that author s. The author does not have much higher energy consciousness than average flame troll wars circa 2002 war of terror debates online.

Corey goode, someone who has little good things to say about ufology or the system, uses the legal system to expose the criminal collusion going on against him and others. Therr is controlled opposition and usually nobody will know who is what until this musical chair mystery stops

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-06-11 14:27:18)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#60 2021-06-12 21:56:31

the

at the end of Marina jacobi's video, she talked about Q briefly. basically 'artificial platform, has code, once people get redpilled, they will be free'.
Marina Jacobi - Praying Mantis Contact Story - S4 E24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E--iZ84YqsY

#61 2021-07-20 23:25:51

DarkOwl

the wrote:

I also watched this video, it totally resonates with me. I also feel Kim's action actually traps us to this 3D slavery financial system. maybe just because she is also manipulated somehow.

STF: Kim Goguen / Kim Possible Interview Follow-Up & Afterthoughts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhFLXS8CPeA

The researcher who made this video has interviewed Kim three times and has spent time with her at her house to try to clarify things. He says he's more confused now than when he began.

All Kim followers should watch this!
I've time stamped it at 4m57s for a quick 30 second summary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhFLXS8CPeA&t=297s

Kim jokingly said to the researcher "he was there to pop her hopium bubble". Never a truer word said in jest?

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-07-20 23:28:59)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#62 2021-07-20 23:38:42

Robert369

DarkOwl wrote:

The researcher who made this video has interviewed Kim three times and has spent time with her at her house to try to clarify things. He says he's more confused now than when he began.

The problem with this guy is that he's coming from a totally different background and has trouble grasping what Kim explains to him, while on the other hand having zero discernment abilities beyond 3D facts - which for the time being back then were not existing, as that would have required changes in the world.

These changes in the world are occurring now and are visible in some regions.

DarkOwl wrote:

Kim jokingly said to the researcher "he was there to pop her hopium bubble". Never a truer word said in jest?

The jest was fair and true, because Kim offered the interviews because she knew that there can be no counter proof. Sadly, without beyond-3D-facts discernment, Rice has little chance to know if what she speaks is true or not - just like there are no facts about the Taygetan content of this place.

Fyi: They a while ago had another interview, and he clearly explained his stance being that he understands what she says but lacks 3D proof, as that is his approach. Meaning, that until visible changes in the world have reached him, he'll remain a skeptic - which is fair enough if one cannot discern, as he still remains open to Kim being real.

The good news in this is that there have been happening a real lot of things in the past 2-3 weeks, hence a look into the recent weekly "LF Meetings" on lbry.tv (see the other Kim threads) is advisable.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-07-20 23:39:13)

#63 2021-08-06 18:36:05

Cosmic Sea
Banned

FashyCanadian wrote:

I would say the same people behind Biden, are the same ones behind Trump. They are both Zionist's who are totally owned and controlled by Israel. Trump supporters thinking he was fighting the deep state are still stuck in the left-right paradigm.

I'm with you on this...I have a lot of friends that seem to be 'dreamy eyed' about Trump and White Hats saving the day and all are just waiting for the big date of global disclosure and that Trump is a light warrior of some kind. Even though I pointed out Operation Warp Speed and his plant of hydroxychloroquine knowing it would die with the 'hate Trump wagon' of people. Him and Biden just look like chess pieces to me...

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#64 2021-08-06 21:28:56

Meridianwoman

Robert369 wrote:

The good news in this is that there have been happening a real lot of things in the past 2-3 weeks, hence a look into the recent weekly "LF Meetings" on lbry.tv (see the other Kim threads) is advisable.

Three new videos from LifeForceNews with MsKimGoguen

https://odysee.com/@SavetheWorld:3/Unti … ank-Rowe:3

https://odysee.com/@SavetheWorld:3/Kim- … -7-25-21:9

(Start at 8:40 minutes) https://odysee.com/@SavetheWorld:3/Deep … angerous:2

#65 2021-08-06 21:56:26

DarkOwl

Cosmic Sea wrote:
FashyCanadian wrote:

I would say the same people behind Biden, are the same ones behind Trump. They are both Zionist's who are totally owned and controlled by Israel. Trump supporters thinking he was fighting the deep state are still stuck in the left-right paradigm.

I'm with you on this...I have a lot of friends that seem to be 'dreamy eyed' about Trump and White Hats saving the day and all are just waiting for the big date of global disclosure and that Trump is a light warrior of some kind. Even though I pointed out Operation Warp Speed and his plant of hydroxychloroquine knowing it would die with the 'hate Trump wagon' of people. Him and Biden just look like chess pieces to me...

This guy says Trump was 100% behind the genocide and knew from the beginning. For what it's worth.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YhxnUDQ3lead/

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#66 2021-08-06 23:25:18

Albert

DarkOwl wrote:

This guy says Trump was 100% behind the genocide and knew from the beginning. For what it's worth.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YhxnUDQ3lead/

It certainly is beginning to look like he was clearly in the know. I really had trust in him but it started to gradually wane this year. I completely gave up about a month ago thinking that election recounts were real. No, they are part of the theatre.

Good video. He says it is obvious, yes, but still no one can see it it. No average human can conceive of this level of evil - to sell out their own race. This makes it hard to tell people that the world is ruled by a death cult that spent decades planning to kill most of us, and sterilize and control the rest of us. The end game is upon us.

As comedian George carlin said, “what they fear most are well educated, well informed people capable of critical thinking. They just want us smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork”

Last edited by Albert (2021-08-07 13:39:26)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#67 2021-08-08 10:53:33

ro2778

Here is the nail in the coffin for this thread. Very interesting interview and I'll update this post with some more links that are shared in the interview but have to go through it again...

Dr.SHIVA Ayyadurai, MIT PhD joined Stew Peters and exposed the REAL source of censorship, while addressing 'hopium', which he believes has stalled Americans from truly regaining freedom.

Dr. Shiva called out Tucker Carlson and Donald Trump, by name, but eluded to the root of the issues, illustrating the reality that figureheads in government are constantly discussing and polarizing issues, but never really presenting a physical or realistic solution.

https://rumble.com/vkrskx-dr.shiva-slam … rship.html

Links: https://vashiva.com/join

#68 2021-08-10 12:34:42

07wideeyes

I found it interesting to have a quick peek back at the start of this thread. End of 2020 - early 2021 there was a lot of hope, optimism, excitement, even, around, about what was going to happen with Trump and Qanon now. The mass fraud of the USA election was transparent for all to see - the voting machines, the satellites above the Vatican. The game was all set up for Trump coming out, revealing the truth, and winning the world. And then - nothing happened. Trump just seemed to fade away to play golf, or whatever he does. On a visible level, at least, this is what was going on.

I was pretty new to this forum at the time. It was a source of confidence for me, in the excellence of some of the folk here, that I could see them quietly changing their attitude, their beliefs if you like, in the face of the unfolding evidence. This kind of positive humility, let's ca -ll it, is something that I respect. Not making a big deal out of it, but simply following Swaruu 9: I'm doing my best, now let's get on with life. 

Dr Shiva seems to see clearly the necessity of 'bottom up' structure in this video - no mommy Taygeta, no daddy Trump. As time has passed, I have come to think that the holographic society is the most perfect example of how such a society might function.

The thing about Trump is that he had the opportunity to completely blow the fake pathogen story out of the water - we knew it's crap, and he did as well - but he did not. Similarly with the election fraud. This was a source of puzzlement, until I realised (thanks esp to some posts from Robert 369) that Hats, be they Black, White, Lilac with yellow spots,are all in service to Cabal. The cage is bigger in some than in others, but it is nevertheless cage. Trump's allegiance is firstly to Cabal, to maintaining the hierarchy of control. This overrides everything, including his personal career. He's not going to bring the whole shithouse down in flames, to quote Jim Morrison, any more than anyone else.

#69 2021-08-10 16:25:50

Ymarsakar
Banned

Technically, i am behind donald and q.

It is a time jump thing

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#70 2021-08-10 16:54:40

B.S./Thule/Aryan heir Drump used to trigger me a lot. A lot more than W. Scherff ever did, or Obummer betrayed my dumb college optimism. Nowadays I understand the roll he played better. I have no ill will towards him, but certainly no loyalty. Human politicians. Colored hats. Meh, I'll pass on all that.

righteously indignant

#71 2021-08-10 16:59:44

Rainer Klar

@07wideeyes
In short, I trust the plan. It is a divine plan that is unfolding.

It is precisely because the solution is NOT to get new leaders (whether Trump or Kennedy Jr. or whoever) that they are holding back.

There is already an increasingly strong grassroots movement active.
Trump and Q served to wake up the sheep and to military operations worldwide.
But for us to really get power back, it will take our activities.

We can see this everywhere. Fewer and fewer people are being taken for fools.

Ironically, many accuse Trump of not taking decisive action, and at the same time they equate him with the "Cabal."

To me, this is absurd.
Sure, we should be very alert. But by remaining dismissively suspicious of the best laid plans, we miss the point and engage in the evil game in which there is no "God" (source).
With our oh-so-critical definitions, we separate ourselves from the good that is of God.
I almost prefer the simple Christians who combine action and prayer in a meaningful way in order to appear as honest and courageous patriots.

#72 2021-08-10 18:08:45

Ymarsakar
Banned

This may have been posted before, but ithelps to recap.

Governments: Two factions. Negative Cabal Clinton, Bush, Obama, Bill Gates, royalty of England, Vatican. Against: Positive side, Putin, Trump, Obrador and Federation of United Planets. War in Dumbs confirmed and it is already leaking to the official media.

It looks like the data so far indicates that it is very possible that JFK jr is the man behind Trump.

Federation: Works in the Dumbs with the armed forces of the USA and NATO and Russia. And it is the reason for strange noises and earthquakes across the planet. Volcanic activation is related as it is used as a weapon to destroy deep DUMBS and in some cases is only a secondary reaction after the detonation of Federation sonic bombs (compressed sound). And nuclear bombs from the USA and NATO.

We confirm the rescue of nearly 5 million people, mainly children, within the DUMBS. Some numbers go up to 20,000,000 but we cannot confirm it.

Quarantines are necessary given the serious combat situation all over the planet. To remove civilians from the path and danger. Where they are more severe, such as in Spain, Italy, France and the USA, it is because operations are in progress. They are mostly underground but leak to the surface or there is the potential for them to leak with potential to harm the civilian population.

Quarantines were imposed by the negative side as part of their control and economic collapse agenda. It is the positive side that took quarantines, and used it as something in their favor.

It is better to respect quarantines but since this is a war, things may not go as planned. So there will come a breaking point where social disobedience is recommended. Even as a measure of pressure for the same Federation of United Planets who are the ones orchestrating the positive side and it is those who have control over the NATO Pentagon and the Kremlin. And what is a fact is the large-scale intervention of the Federation of United Planets.

This is the situation at the moment.

And apparently it is "still" the situation, except "somebody" is in control of "every side", exactly as Q and white hat military alliance said. "We are in control" is something that is said by someone who controls both the dark and light sides of the qabal/darkstates.

THat somebody ain't Junior however.

Heh

It is as I said, a Russian matroska doll. Inside is another doll. ANd inside that doll... and inside that doll inside a doll... heh

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/global-s … munication

If humanity could figure this mystery out, do you think they would still be inside this box still?

The secondary confirmation came from Kim Goguen, that said she decided to annihilate (essentially) all the underground safe bastions that were being promised as a carrot for surface Qabal to do crazy stuff. Millions of slaves went bye bye too. Maybe this was Venus?

Hard to say, given the underground portals can go anywhere.

Agartha definitely did not like the Qabal trying to tunnel down there into places like Telos. They were in the fight too.

As for who exactly is fighting or who wants to take the credit or blame, that's mostly a movie or show at this point.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-10 18:10:45)

#73 2021-08-11 00:23:14

Ymarsakar
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er5ids8VDVg

Some additional information seems to validate the connection between the Cory Good SSP meetings, Donald's military white hat alliance, and their overt focus on "being in control".

The Federation does not meet with regular humans because they already talk directly to the hidden leaders. SSP and secret society members, or Donald being Black Sun, would qualify. This means human leaders are de facto aware of the Galactic Federation and exactly how much may or may not be "controlled" from the heavens.

The fog of war is beginning to dissipate, especially as the Agarthan and surface operations are beginning to conclude.

Gosia also talks about direct mental interventions which are just the normal soup of stuff empaths pick up. It does corroborate what else I referred to, the dark matrix orion mind control system, that directly hijacks human mental and emotional configurations. There is no defense against it, other than raising one'sown vibrations.

Gosia also mentioned how the CIA CLowns tend to work. They discredit people and remove them out of the way.

Thus if Salla and others are in their way, there will be calls for them to be shills and hopium, because the Clowns IA use what is available to discredit people.

This has to match the person's frequency to work. Thus bribing them or interfering with them, is just to lower their vibration so that more direct actions can take over, such as direct mental hijackings ala Agent Smith style. If a person like Gosia is not reachable due to her sustained high realm frequency, another person around her will be used, to tempt her into doing actions that will lower her frequency, thus making her susceptible. Similar methods, both esoteric and Clowns 3d, are used to good effect on UFOlogists. Corey also mentioned how most of UFOlogy was hijacked.

The way to differentiate is to simply compare and contrast the compatibility of a person's frequency to the specific brand of character assassination used by the Clowns. If you vibrate at the 100-200 level, it is easier to obtain cooperation in these Clown operations.

Those who refuse to attack or attempt to "out" or "discredit" other people, may not be positive or virtuous or correct, but they resist the frequency of Clowns in Action 55 manipulations.

#74 2021-08-22 21:02:25

Aruvii

Qanon is a psy-op and Donald trump is a Jesuit puppet, everything trump does and even says is by the jesuit rituals called "Gematria".
Let us not forget that Donald Trump was educated at Fordham, the Jesuit University.
trump savior program https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mei2mcpe9sA
https://gematriaeffect.news/donald-trum … er-2-2020/

#75 2021-08-22 21:41:58

Robert369

Actually, Trump since recently is the head of the Black Sun group, operating with Biden, Gates and the world-wide terror groups as his evil front-faces while trying to keep us his savior image to his followers/believers and using the "election fraud" as distraction for them.

So yes, he's not only "one of the bad guys" but the head behind most of what we currently see in the world.

Here's a decent summary of what is going on with Trump now, coming from intel of Kim Goguen who also runs the SPEAK Project YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZBQv6PU5Cc

The video is basically a text that is read via a computer voice, though luckily it can be followed without annoying sound. I do have a PDF version as well, but sadly uploading it here is not possible.

Board footer