You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-11 04:32:29

Personal Statement To Saturn and Galactic Federation

The following statement is from my core integrity and personal sovereignty vested in me by my higher self and the divine.

To the group known as the Galactic Federation, specifically to the Saturn branch but also to all others within this organization:

I disavow any authority of your organization over myself or my life plan. I nullify any soul and incarnational contracts, and any contracts of any kind with your organization. I do not recognize your authority. Not over Earth, and certainly not over myself as an individual. With Earth, there is still some debate and co-creation yet to be settled of your roll to play. With myself, my realm, and my personal sovereignty, there is no debate. You have no authority. Your services are not requested or desired, and therefore not permitted without infringing my free will directly and violating your own policy.

I also do not recognize the authority of any Earth government or official, Cabal member, or member of service to self or regressive factions, terrestrial or otherwise.

I recognize the sovereign authority of my higher self and of my free will within incarnation. I recognize the authority of HRH Alenym of Temmer and M45 by conscious free will choice and sincere loyalty reinforced by shared principles and directives. She and her allies and agents have my loyalty because I give it to them by my free will. I do not give your organization my loyalty.

Furthermore, your organization does not have the authority to block, obfuscate, prevent, thwart, or interfere with any contact between myself and extra terrestrial allies. The appropriateness of contact between them and myself is exactly that...between them and myself, at my readiness and their readiness based on agreed criteria such as my vibration and rightness of timing. Your organization has no say in this, and any operations blocking, hindering, or interfering with any of these matters between myself and extra terrestrial allies is a direct violation of my free will. This includes imposing a completely set trajectory on their manned or unmanned vehicles to prevent contact or make it impossible. This includes suppressing digital and written avenues of communication.

I will repeat again: When it comes to myself and my personal realm, your organization has no authority. Your services are not requested or desired. Failure to recognize my sovereignty in these matters is a direct violation of my free will, your prime directive, and your higher selves.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-11 04:37:28)

righteously indignant

#2 2021-08-11 07:24:08

mitkobs

Re: Personal Statement To Saturn and Galactic Federation

This Saturn federation have to be ignored. Whatever they say should be ignored, not considered as valid. This is the only way to make them to show up in person and make them explain their agenda about Earth. How come larger body of federation that is holographic is accepting orders from little obscure unknown pretending to be branch of federation.

#3 2021-08-11 07:41:00

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

This Saturn federation have to be ignored. Whatever they say should be ignored, not considered as valid. This is the only way to make them to show up in person and make them explain their agenda about Earth. How come larger body of federation that is holographic is accepting orders from little obscure unknown pretending to be branch of federation.

The same logic is applicable to the whole gf. Or, did I miss the official announcement about earth joining gf?

Right, no such exists: Earth/Gaia inhabitants never joined the GF - and hopefully never will ! - and especially never agreed to get 3D Matrixed / enslaved / turned into "gaming avatars".

Instead, the GF simply claimed Earth/Gaia in their usual regressive way and call themselves owner now, not intending to let their stolen "property" go. Just the same as the Earth Cabals defend all their stolen assets with military might and other means.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2021-08-11 08:56:02

mitkobs

Yes, if sat. fed. hide to avoid responsibility have to be considered of non existent(and not part of the Federation) and all the orders should be ignored. This is the way of dealing with this strange situation.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-08-11 08:56:28)

#5 2021-08-11 14:42:46

Ymarsakar
Banned

The qabal likes to call it junk dna because they cannot decode it and it is suppressed by mind control back in days of adam tribe.

So lyrans had a closer connection to siurce thus they had 12 to24 strands of dna.

The base lyran branched inti taygeta and also humans. Plus hybrids.

When humans and taygetans look at the federation, the initial reaction is to think it is wrong. From swaruu s pov, they are not evil or regressive. The evil and child pedo hunting comes from humans. As humanity is the qabal.

From the lower frequency, federation controls earth. From another pov, humanity controls the federation.

This is somethijg gosia mentioned in the recent video about various topics. It is not easipy understood because it requires unlocking more than 2 strands of dna. Multi dimensional thinking. This causes cognitive dissonance.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-11 14:45:04)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#6 2021-08-11 16:40:46

Vega

We can decide to be part of the "mutiny" in 5D regarding the subject of the Earth. I definetely am part of that "mutiny", part of that "rebellion". I definetly am a Ronin.

Freedom, Ascension, Federation, and 5D Cages - Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Contact (Pleiades)
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/free … t-pleiades
(bold emphasis mine)

Gosia: But the starseeds are Federation. Why do they feel the need to come and show anyone the way out? If they want to keep the humans in here. I don´t understand this point at all. Are the starseeds going against Federation plans?

Swaruu: Because from the higher realms they know the ones who remain on Earth are them as well, so if they don't help they will never be truly free. And sometimes they do go against the Federation game. Many are Rouge, or Ronin. The game does not end, but people do need to know when to step out of it!

And we can decide to break free from all cages. I don't know if that's what a D'Jedi is, but I definetly am on the path to exit all cages even the 5D cages not just the 3D cage. I am on the path to true liberation, true freedom. But I am not entirely sure yet if I wanna exit the 5D cage now or after I return to the 5D for another couple hundred more years. I wanna visit the Taygetan base in Cyndriel so much and I am not sure if it will be the same visiting that place without the 5D veil.

Swaruu: That is a choice to move into that other cozy Taygetan Matrix-Cage. Valid, nice, but still a cage.

Gosia: But it´s not a cage, once you know you are there willingly. I can go to higher realms. But still want to experience nice physical realms. And that´s freedom as well no? Your soul is always free. In the choosing the cage too. In the end though, is not NOT needing a cage another type of cage? Cause if you are truly free, you can be and feel so, in ANY type of ¨cage¨. Cause you know you don´t need the absence of cages to be FREE. You just are. In any circumstance. Wouldn´t you agree?

Swaruu: It is the capacity from higher understanding, that you can use cages at your will to experience whatever is in it. Never renouncing your essence, your cosmic freedom. You are free to control your own cage.

Gosia: Yes precisely! Using ¨cages¨ at your will. Just because. For fun. That´s how I see my going to Taygeta.

Swaruu: Yes, you are free to participate in cages of others, and leave and come back at will. But you need to be free first! Find out who you really are!

Gosia: Yes, I guess I feel it on some intuitive higher level, that that´s how I am deep down somewhere, or that I have access to that state, but not sure I am truly there yet practically.

Swaruu: In the end you only work from higher realms any way! You simply chose to forget that fact! And I am here to remind them that they are all one, that they are cosmic, that they are not their concept of self. Making them know that they can return to source. To truly be free.

I am not sure yet how realistic or easy it is to do this from 3D but we could also choose to be a member of the Higher federation. It requires a lot of "maturity and the perceptual and frequency-integration capacity to be so" and it is a big commitment but we can work directly with the Higher Federation, if we feel ready. That was my thought when I watched the revelations about the Federation last year, that I don't wanna be an agent of the 5D federation but be an agent of the Higher Federation instead, just like Swaruu 9.

High Federation - Intervention - Extraterrestrial Message (Taygeta-Pleiades)
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/high … a-pleiades
(bold emphasis mine)

Gosia: How to know whether or not you are the member of the high Federation? How do you know that you are for example?

Swaruu: How do you know if you are a member of the high Federation or not? I am a member because I decide so, and that is enough, because that is how it works. When you are prepared to be, you simply are, it is part of the essence of each person to be or not, a decision. It does not work with appointments, it does not work with papers, and you are not appointed because of your abilities, as is done in planes such as 5D. You are only because you are part of the whole above, you are a collective of consciousness, without losing individuality, because you know, you are and you feel the others to be only one or the same.

There are no separations like in 5D much less like in 3D. Low density concepts. So noone needs to apply to be accepted into that higher-density board.

If you are consciousness you simply are, they listen to you because your opinions are theirs, independent thoughts are those that denote one person or another, thoughts within a more unified self. From there that´s how it works. Earth mentality, separation, not integration, one applies to be a member, to be heard. Waits to be accepted, hopes that someone else is not given the job. 3D and 5D mentality. Not above.

If you are, it is by choice because you have the maturity and the perceptual and frequency-integration capacity to be so. You are them, you are integration, you do not need anyone's approval. Those concepts were left behind long ago.

Gosia: So the starseeds here can DECREE, declaring themselves members of the high Federation, to have the low Federation stop their experiments on Earth. They have to listen, will they listen?

Swaruu: The moment they don't listen, then they will be regressive. Whatever their excuses are. And like it or not, they act regressively. Without being so. No course of action can be imposed on them from above because that is their problem to solve and their learning in their growing consciousness.

Gosia: But how did THEY, those bad ones in the Federation, become crooked in the first place? Humans or no humans manifesting whatever, but how does that justify THEIR lack of ethics? They are supposed to be more highly evolved than humans.

Swaruu: They are not "really" crooked or lacking ethics. For example Andromedans are very much into "fearing" Karma of their own, making them prone to become guilty by omission of action with things going on on Earth. So they are still in the process of evolving past their own limiting beliefs.

For example, what they are doing is similar to letting the baby play with daddy's dynamite and a box of matches, "in the name of free will and of learning from hardship and friction.¨

They do give the baby the box of matches when they see the baby found the dynamite on their own. Because the baby exercising his free will knows that in order to make the dynamite work, it needs matches. So, in the name of free will they give them to them, as "the humans need the matches!"

Gosia: That´s a very good example. Very clear. So, according to you that is going too far or not?

Swaruu: A lot too far! That's why I cannot be part of their 5D Federation, because from my personal point of view my ethics are not in alignment with theirs. Because the Federation will always claim the baby found the dynamite on its own. And they are only "teaching" them how it works handling the matches out to them!

Gosia: So... what would be the best way to handle it according to the higher Federation?

Swaruu: Things must be stopped at once using high technology, to set the humans back on a positive track at once. Never letting them know that anyone but themselves were the ones responsible for solving the problem.

Gosia: Things must be stopped using high technology? What do you mean? Intriguing statement.

Swaruu: Turn the dynamite into a candy stick with "dynamite" hot chilly flavor! (I'm not kidding). And not letting them ever know it was about to blow up their hand and half their arm! I mean intervention, each case must be discussed carefully!

But humans must never know or else they will feel they are being protected and will start another round not only of adoration to non humans but also a stagnation comfortable point where they could stay forever. Because it is clear to me that humans tend towards stagnation a lot more than other races.

What I can tell you is at this point we are way too far off the cliff for humans to be able to solve this problem on their own with no direct intervention.

Gosia: What will be imposed on them exactly? What will it be? That consequence?

Swaruu: Mutiny in the 5D Federation. Destitution of acting Federation military members. A revolution in 5D as well. At least about this Earth subject.

Gosia: Rebellion? But you said every race almost supports them. You are alone pretty much.

Swaruu: We don't know yet and I doubt the Taygeteans are alone. We will see.

Gosia: And the high Federation intervening without intermediaries, what do you mean? How would this be?

Swaruu: Only as guides, imposing manifestations that change the course of action on Earth. Just as the low Federation manipulates the Earth Matrix with technology, the high Federation does not need it.

Gosia: Imposing manifestations? For example?

Swaruu: Causing changes of perception in key people, and this small change of perception gives very big results. Imposing a manifestation using mind only, changing the perception of one or more people, perception about something specific that determines a positive change.

The change in perception, in itself, causes a manifestation. In the same way with the 5D Federation, changes in perception caused by their personal guides, higher self. With mind only. Giving ideas that they will take as their own. What they call epiphanies, downloads. Realizations. Confronting them with their own limitations forcing them to change.

Gosia: Wow. Can we help with this project with our minds or is it just your work from the high Federation?

Swaruu: Everyone can help and they are already helping, with their visualizations. But from the 3D plane that is very little to bring immediate necessary results.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#7 2021-08-11 16:41:55

Vega

Ymarsakar wrote:

When humans and taygetans look at the federation, the initial reaction is to think it is wrong. From swaruu s pov, they are not evil or regressive.

Swaruu: The moment they don't listen, then they will be regressive. Whatever their excuses are. And like it or not, they act regressively.

#8 2021-08-11 19:27:58

Vega

I will add this quote here too cause it is relevant to the Ronin and D'Jedi labels.

RED AGARTHA - QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS - COSMIC REVELATION - Swarúu D'Jedi Ronin

Video URL.- https://youtu.be/4bKmHTAeOSc
Broadcast live on Apr 14 2020

Swarúu D'Jedi Ronin

Robert.- Some people ask why D'Jedi Ronin is placed in some videos? Very simple. Because D'Jedi means one thing and Ronin another. In Star Wars, because there is already someone smart out there, who starts talking nonsense, in Star Wars you write like this: Jedi. And as you already know, the cinema, then, in the cinema reality is revealed, but in reality word, anyone who watches Star Wars searching the internet will always look up this word: Jedi, but in truth, the original word is write with D'Jedi. That is, that the Searching for Jedi on the Internet is obviously not going to appear, either by Clearing Enigmas, or Cosmic Agency, nor ... why? Because to get it you have to put the D and the apostrophe. You understand me? One thing is Jedi and another thing is D'Jedi with D. It's like, for example, it's not the same a banana than an orange. It is not the same semantically or physically. It is very simple. So, I will now explain the meaning of D'Jedi.

D'Jedi

Swarúu.- “Jedi has already been caught by Lucas, (George Lucas from Star Wars), but they are an old line of people going everywhere in the galaxy awakening consciousness and expanding, liberating towns. They work alone. (Like Swarúu). And they have military training and the arts that have to do with the manipulation of matter, manifestation and all that. "
(Robert's comment.- What we are explaining: mechanics of manifestation. They have that knowledge). "Especially from the mental angle. D'Jedi, not Jedi like in Star Wars, but it comes from there, logically. Star Wars Jedi comes from D'Jedi. In itself, the Jedi of Star Wars, yes, they exist, as well as The Force and all that. It is not an old word. So there is another word which is: P * ... such (Said P asterisk tal or meant P apostrophe tal - Note T.), which means: ancient sages.
Robert.- Now I imagine that many profiles will appear with the word: D'Jedi. Now let's say it's the word Ronin. This word is very pretty too. It is terrestrial. This really is land. And it's also something like being alone. But now you will understand. And surely many profiles will now be called Ronin. Well there it goes. But it's not about catching samurai, catching ... no, nerd. Here all we do is integration. And now we will say it.

Ronin

Swarúu.- “Ronin is in Japanese. He is a samurai who works alone. No boss, no kingdom. People say that samurai ronin remain when their boss is dead and they have no one to serve. They are alone and they work alone ”.

Robert.- Then it is, Swarúu D´Jedi Ronin. If it is very simple, there is not a trademark here, not a white label for dairy products, or any of this. Yes, it's very simple, but I want to give you this clarification.

Gosia.- When she puts on this name it is simply to give strength to her message and to herself same right now, because Swarúu from Erra is like saying Gosia from Poland, whatever, right?

But it is that when she uses D´Jedi Ronin she wants to give more strength to the message. She has many nicknames, in fact, is not only this, she has others. But yeah, it's just that, because a lot people wonder.

Robert.- Ok, thank you very much, Gosia. A big hug from the Nordic countries. Many now they will ask about the word Swarúu. Many will want to know the meaning of the word Swarúu.

Well, there goes the word. It is not easy because it is logical that nobody knew it, in the same way that D'Jedi and Ronin. Sorry for being like this but it is logical.
(Gosia speaks to Robert from afar).

Robert.- Come here and say what you have to say. Gosia is going to say something else.

Gosia.- Sorry. One more thing occurred to me about D'Jedi, about Swarúu D'Jedi Ronin, and I I believe that when she gives messages from Swarúu D´Jedi Ronin it is the mode of her Being even more cosmic. It is Swarúu's most cosmic plan possible. It is as an indication that when Swarúu D'Jedi speaks Ronin is the most cosmic and expanded Swarúu possible . Just that.

Robert.- Well, thank you very much, Gosia. You are invited to participate in this live. Do you know I knew that you were going to say no. Well. Now…

Swarúu

Swarúu.- “What does Swarúu mean? It comes from Swarúup ... ”
(Video is cut here).

Robert.- We are talking about what it means here and where it comes from. Okay. (Here Robert reads the chat comments). Ah, it cut off when I said the Swarúu thing. Well, look, I'm going to repeat it again. Okay.

Swarúu

Swarúu.- “What does Swarúu mean? It comes from Swarúu ... ”(Here the audio was cut again). (Then he resumed).

Swarúu.- “It means who is wise, wise. That carries wisdom. "

. o o o.
Video URL.- https://youtu.be/4bKmHTAeOSc

English translation by SpaceMonkey

#9 2021-08-11 20:19:42

Ymarsakar
Banned

Vega wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

When humans and taygetans look at the federation, the initial reaction is to think it is wrong. From swaruu s pov, they are not evil or regressive.

Swaruu: The moment they don't listen, then they will be regressive. Whatever their excuses are. And like it or not, they act regressively.

The moment they dont listen to the higher federation or me. However, we me have seen little evidence of that.

Back in 2017 ish after my ladt awakening stage arrived, i came across research clues connecting lucas jedi and djedi from khem, ancient egyptian mystery school.

Ronin i knew due to japanese anime and culture.

It is kind of funny watching norwegian st as rseeds talk about this.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-11 20:34:46)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#10 2021-08-12 02:42:00

Ymarsakar
Banned

Swaruu: Speaking of the Federation, the Earth, and higher planes, everything is roles, roles to be fulfilled in the cosmic dance. So accusing members of the 5D Federation as my fellow Taygeteans wish, is part of the game. To report what is not working well. Put the attention of humans on those who cause that, according to them. And it is perfectly valid. However, exposing the Federation in this way carries the concept that humans are victims, again. Victim mentality. And as I said earlier, two sides are the "guilty". Not that the 5D Federation is "the bad guys." They just are, and not necessarily by "just being" they will be aligned with what humans need.

When two doors are provided, the door matchijg your frewuency is what you see. It is preselected for you.

The other one is invisible.

#11 2021-08-12 23:33:14

I'm not wasting my energy hating on the Federation, as much as I do not agree with them. I'm letting go more and more of shadow bits of victim programming. In its pure essence, my statement was neither about attacking the federation, or claiming victimhood, although some of those feelings come attached to the Earth condition and about their roll in it.

What it is really about, is stating my own sovereignty. I simply do not see the federation as a source of authority, and I do not need to play by their rules, although I do have to follow higher laws, as do they. Well, don't haaaave to, but... it's not efficient or helpful not to.

I've been sort of baselining at a 200-250 courage-neutrality frequency lately with occasional temporary dips. I want to just push straight to a 310, hope. That's what I'm trying to match right now. That would be a next good spot to be able to hold with consistency.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-12 23:35:37)

righteously indignant

#12 2021-08-15 18:06:45

07wideeyes

Brahman wrote:

I have long been outraged by life on Earth, and now I realize that the universe is full of beings who invent stupid games and that is their existence.  According to them, we agreed to play.  I don't care at all about the idea of life on any planet.  Not to understand that we live in an illusion every life is meaningless.  Because some other ETs liked to play games.  Is there no one to tell this federation to stop this nonsense?  I want to tell all the ETs that they live in illusion and I will not play their dumb games from now on. It's their own problem.

I think that's the key, isn't it, Brahman? 'I will not play their dumb games from now on.' If we really take that on board and live from that intent, everything else will follow naturally.

#13 2021-08-15 18:55:13

Robert369

07wideeyes wrote:

I think that's the key, isn't it, Brahman? 'I will not play their dumb games from now on.' If we really take that on board and live from that intent, everything else will follow naturally.

This actually can even be fun, because due to free will once can reclaim fully one's sovereignty even while still in a game, and then leave collective agreements as one pleases, by that not only living outside of society but if so desired also outside of physical, biological, etc. "laws" - aka changing the very nature of one's avatar's existence. Which is pretty much where Yazhi is at.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#14 2021-08-22 04:06:35

thethirdpath

*Clapping*

Seconded on virtually all points.

I have zero despair. I know we can do this together. There is an Inner Mounting Flame in us all.

Shall we make music now? Never give up.

#15 2021-08-22 09:34:32

My understanding is that there are indeed rebel starseeds on Earth. Whoever feels that they are system busters and view the game as unnecessarily cruel and regressive in nature. The little I remember of the nightly gatherings in the mothership auditorium confirms this. Some of us there are definitely viewed as rebels and it seems that the federation representatives feel troubled by that. Simply put, they don’t like being challenged. At the latest meeting I have memories of, a few of us showed up ‘late’ , as a form of protest, and they didn’t like that. Can anyone confirm this?

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#16 2021-08-22 14:59:35

What I can more or less confirm is that very recently, we thought we had made some apparent headway in getting them to change their tune. Then, you know, you follow up to see if they are really following through and nothing has changed. It's like talking to a wall. The Saturn ones will not even show themselves to debate policy. I might be persuaded to consider drafting new agreements with them if they were to change their tune. As long as they do not, I might as well treat them as non-existent in my realm and irrelevant to my reality.

righteously indignant

#17 2021-08-24 01:44:15

thethirdpath

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

My understanding is that there are indeed rebel starseeds on Earth. Whoever feels that they are system busters and view the game as unnecessarily cruel and regressive in nature. The little I remember of the nightly gatherings in the mothership auditorium confirms this. Some of us there are definitely viewed as rebels and it seems that the federation representatives feel troubled by that. Simply put, they don’t like being challenged. At the latest meeting I have memories of, a few of us showed up ‘late’ , as a form of protest, and they didn’t like that. Can anyone confirm this?

Can confirm thru intuition. System Busting is like this to my mind.....

Big hands are playing their hands at Chess. The game is expensive and the stakes are high. One day, the Chess pieces all animate and look up at the hands. "Get your claws off of me".

Everyone is shocked. The Chess Pieces can speak!!!!

TTP

#18 2021-08-24 15:48:35

Ymarsakar
Banned

Crystal Dragon wrote:

What I can more or less confirm is that very recently, we thought we had made some apparent headway in getting them to change their tune. Then, you know, you follow up to see if they are really following through and nothing has changed. It's like talking to a wall. The Saturn ones will not even show themselves to debate policy. I might be persuaded to consider drafting new agreements with them if they were to change their tune. As long as they do not, I might as well treat them as non-existent in my realm and irrelevant to my reality.

It is like talking to gary austin

#19 2021-08-24 16:00:01

Ymarsakar wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

It is like talking to gary austin

Totally. Handy dandy guide for dealing with the Saturn fed:

1.) Don't.

righteously indignant

Board footer