You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-26 14:33:10

Corina AVA

The cycle of reincarnations, Immersion and skill development

Hello everyone!

First of all I want to convey to you how happy I am to have arrived here, in this community and the wonderful team and to thank Gosia, Robert, Mathias and the whole Taygeta team led by Yazhi Swaruu for making possible the revelation of so many truths and knowledge on which honestly I tell you I had them inside but I had no one to talk to. 

Secondly, I want to confess that I watched with great interest all the videos and information received from Swaruu, through which they were confirmed to me and, at the same time, many perceptions were opened to me that were somewhere deep inside and now taken out on the surface. 

The topics are diverse but the basis is one: everything is energy and frequency, and it is interconnected. For a start, I would be interested in how we can find out if we are immersed or not?  It also has to do with accessing our forgotten skills and developing them.  But the world we live in is very dense, which makes the process difficult.  I ask about immersion because at the same time I am convinced that we can reincarnate in the past and in the future.  And also related to this topic: can we get out of the cycle of incarnations on Earth?  I mean, we can get past that safety net around the earth.  I know that it is necessary to be free of attachments and to have a very high frequency (perceptions and beliefs), so that nothing clings to us here. But still I would like a more developed answer on this topic. 

Even though there is this chaos in the world now, in the end we chose to come and experience this life.  For this reason, I consider it imperative that for the first time we turn our attention to ourselves and change, improve or develop something in ourselves.  After all, this is the purpose of life: to learn or to help.  But in order to help others, we must first know ourselves best.

That is why I approached this topic.

There would be many more, but we took them one at a time.

Maybe this topic has been discussed here before, I hope it's not too much.

I'm glad I found you star seeds! Greetings

Last edited by Corina AVA (2021-08-27 12:22:44)

Know yourself and you will know the whole Universe!

#2 2021-08-27 12:21:57

Corina AVA

Re: The cycle of reincarnations, Immersion and skill development

Thank you for your recommendation. He emphasized what I had thought. Greetings

#3 2021-08-28 20:00:38

The very basics that you need to know first is that there is a distinct veil between what is called the waking world and the sleeping world. They are governed by different rules: spacetime and timespace.

In timespace, you have direct access to your subconscious mind and the knowledge of alternate incarnations (because from your Higher Self standards, there is no linearity to time, as it is rather a landscape).

In spacetime, you have the advantage of working with really specific conditions and backgrounds, because of this veil.

However, this mechanic may also operate against you in the sense that it might overly impress your incarnation positively or negatively, therefore contributing to karma accumulation and the reincarnation inertial cycle.

So, in order to "know thyself", you have to dive deep into your subconscious mind, and this implies getting in touch with several other aspects of other identities that comprise the totality of you.

There are several routes to do this:

Meditation is one of them. This is often the closest to the conscious, rational mind, and thus more susceptible to the conscious mind's ontogenetic lensing/filtering process.
Dreams are another route. They may be inconclusive, vague, and too complicated to make sense of it; though there are ways to do so.
Hypnosis is another way. This is arguably an effective route to get to know yourself because it can be consciously directed by another person in conscious control of themselves.
Conscious self-analysis of your subconscious patterns is yet another way. This has the benefit of being very practical and leaving clues to where you have the most difficulty or trouble working with. From there, you can work backwards to deduce your pre-incarnative status and apprehend which topics you need more balancing/development.

It's worth mentioning that simply knowing that you have certain buttons is but only the first step.
Knowing how and when to press which of them is most often determined by how you conduct your life in interaction with other-Selves.

#4 2021-08-28 23:01:12

Corina AVA

Thank you for such a complex and well-punctuated answer.  He lit some light bulbs in my head. smile)

At the same time, I believe that the very concept of Karma determines souls to remain in this existential plane, reincarnating indefinitely.  And for most people, especially those who do not know and are not interested in knowledge, the concept of karma generates feelings of guilt and shame, frequency which often cause them to resume life on Earth to fix something or improve.  Which from my point of view is a trap.  Life is just an experience.  Nothing is bad, nothing is good.  It's just!  Before we incarnate, we choose this as souls, but I am convinced that many souls also incarnate on this planet, not necessarily for experience, and precisely because of this trap, created by the feeling of guilt they carry, taken from the 3D Matrix.  And this guilt comes from the fact that here everything is based on duality: good-bad, black-and-white, etc.  Mental matrix.  It is the trap of concepts imposed for thousands of years, which led to labels, stamps and: I am right, you are not (by polarity) ..., clearly most maintained by Religions.  RELIGIONS ARE THE LARGEST VIRUS OF HUMANITY (this as a parenthesis).  By perpetuating these incarnations of guilt, suffering is perpetuated, which is fused with the desire to live, but better.  But it is an illusion, in fact.  It feeds even more suffering, frustration that then degenerates into the desire for power and then into what is happening now on the planet: slavery on all levels.  So the soul becomes a slave to its own illusions, which it accepted with free will.  Well, I actually wanted to get here.  Do we have the power to pass the frequency (net) that surrounds the planet after we leave this plane? Yazhi said that because of the collective unconscious that carries very strong miserable beliefs and ideas, even the stellar seeds can pull after them or the awakened ones.

Greetings!

Last edited by Corina AVA (2021-08-28 23:16:20)

#5 2021-08-29 15:31:18

Corina AVA wrote:

Thank you for such a complex and well-punctuated answer.  He lit some light bulbs in my head. smile)

Your feedback is appreciated. It's she, though.

Corina AVA wrote:

At the same time, I believe that the very concept of Karma determines souls to remain in this existential plane, reincarnating indefinitely.  And for most people, especially those who do not know and are not interested in knowledge, the concept of karma generates feelings of guilt and shame, frequency which often cause them to resume life on Earth to fix something or improve.  Which from my point of view is a trap.  Life is just an experience.  Nothing is bad, nothing is good.

You're right. It is a trap. The movie Spirited Away, from Studio Ghibli exemplifies very well how this mechanic works, and it's not just a combination of choice but also of exaggerations (which may be sometimes termed passions), that beget addiction and further experiencing to balance both sides of the same coin in regards to it.

Your PoV is accurate. It is an experience, maybe neutral when seen from the spiritual vantage point. However, because the spirit acts throughout the mind and the body, and these two have imbued within them the concept of labeling and sensation, on a daily basis it may be easier to consider things as good or bad.

Extrapolation from this premise can be seen in the judgment based on value, as well as value attribution. And thus lies another facet of the karmic trap, because judgment often leads to misunderstandings and incurrence in karma.

Corina AVA wrote:

It's just!  Before we incarnate, we choose this as souls, but I am convinced that many souls also incarnate on this planet, not necessarily for experience, and precisely because of this trap, created by the feeling of guilt they carry, taken from the 3D Matrix.  And this guilt comes from the fact that here everything is based on duality: good-bad, black-and-white, etc.  Mental matrix.  It is the trap of concepts imposed for thousands of years, which led to labels, stamps and: I am right, you are not (by polarity) ..., clearly most maintained by Religions.  RELIGIONS ARE THE LARGEST VIRUS OF HUMANITY (this as a parenthesis).

You're both on the point in the above and missing it, as well. Not all of the details of living on Earth are always revealed beforehand, and there are spirits that are misguided to incarnate here, under vain promises of rewards, of doing God's work, &c.

The following is part of a hypnotic regression session, in which the subconscious part of a person is made room to speak, under the direction of the questioner.

The Convoluted Universe, Book I wrote:

R: They [aliens that colonized Earth] wanted to play army, cowboys and Indians. They set up a pattern. Humans are basically animals, and it's hard to break the pattern. It has to do with evolving out of the pattern. It's like a bad habit. Once you start biting your fingernails, like Robert does, it's hard to break it. Or saying a certain swear-word. It's hard to break it.
D: So it's a habit of the human race, you mean.
R: Yes. It's ALL of our problem.
D: It was brought here by other beings?
R: Yeah.
D: And now this is in the pattern of the Earth people. There are many experiences of Earth that you can go through, like starvation, war. There are other experiences. Being godlike in the politics. Or you can experience just a pleasant, pleasant feeling of family life.
D: Yes, you have many choices. So I get the feeling then that when he went to Vietnam ...
R: That was my "choice" (which in actuality, it wasn't; he was co-opted/coerced because of his ignorance).
D: But you were not prepared for the stress.
R: No, no. Nobody told me how bad it is.

Corina AVA wrote:

By perpetuating these incarnations of guilt, suffering is perpetuated, which is fused with the desire to live, but better.  But it is an illusion, in fact.  It feeds even more suffering, frustration that then degenerates into the desire for power and then into what is happening now on the planet: slavery on all levels.

You're on the point. The sense of guilt can also inter-relate with the sense of honor/duty, and lead to more incarnations, regardless of your karmic debt, because you feel indebted in your spirit, due to a sense of justice, control, and other distorted concepts.

Corina AVA wrote:

So the soul becomes a slave to its own illusions, which it accepted with free will.  Well, I actually wanted to get here.  Do we have the power to pass the frequency (net) that surrounds the planet after we leave this plane? Yazhi said that because of the collective unconscious that carries very strong miserable beliefs and ideas, even the stellar seeds can pull after them or the awakened ones.

Greetings!

When dealing with these matters, a couple of things must be kept in mind.

First of all, not all beings who present themselves to you have your best interests in mind. Beware of manipulations, especially when being vulnerable after leaving your body after dying.

This is very neatly illustrated in this Star Trek episode part:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v79lVNKthCw

Also, emotions have fewer obstacles to fruition when you're not inhabiting a material/3D body. In this sense. Because of your subconscious vast pool of identities, you might find yourself acting in volatility. It's like driving a car without the handbrakes on.

So, keep in mind that things are noticeably different once you leave your body for good.

And, finally: do not let anyone else but you direct the outcome, the route, that your Spirit will take on. There are people that let others decide their destiny for them. From the tone of your posts, it seems you want to take charge of your own destiny. So take this in mind as well.

Board footer