You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-22 23:15:14

Technomancer

Experiment on telepathy and manifestation. I need a programmer

Hello, my nickname has nothing to do with transhumanism, rather the opposite, using the mind to affect technology and using telepathy.
I have already tried the experiment, it came to me in a peculiar way, I want to know if there is anyone interested in trying their luck. It is about practically testing a lot of information that if you have seen most of the videos, you will already have.
The programmer thing is only to have a backup, to confirm that the code has nothing wrong (that it does not have it), I do not know how distrustful you will be those who want to participate. The code is already developed by me, and I will share it with the participants and non-participants of the experiment.

Post a message if you want to be part of the experiment. Put it also if you are programmers. If there are participants but no programmers, it will not be done. If there are programmers but there are no participants either.

If you want more details just ask. Rest assured, you only need a computer / pc, desire and confidence in yourself or in someone else. No implants, no weird headbands.

If it works with you, I can explain how I think it works (I'm not sure, there are several possibilities), since there are several factors that do not depend on the program.

#2 2021-08-23 11:10:03

Robert369

Re: Experiment on telepathy and manifestation. I need a programmer

I can't help but reading a blunt advert to collect people from this forum community for a "Human experiment" that is neither described nor disclosed beyond "If it works with you, I can explain how I think it works". This gets even more validity since you posted the same advert in the Spanish forum section as well.

So, taking you up on your statement of "If you want more details just ask" - though I wonder why people need to ask instead of getting such presented along with your "invitation":

Please elaborate the details, goals, reasons and setting (e.g. private or organized/commercial) for your "Human experiment" that you invite people to join, because like this you basically presented a blank experiment description yet hope to find volunteers.

And of course, depending on your setting, there might also be the question about advertising - which as per this forum's rules is not desired in this place.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-08-23 11:44:13)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-08-26 13:45:25

Technomancer

It is in java, I am going to pass the code, I see that there is no one interested but I have not explained anything either so I understand. The reason for not explaining anything is because I wanted to see if other people would be interested, I have not talked to anyone about this experiment, it would be taken for crazy. By the way, in my country it is summer, if it is the same in yours and you are very hot, what I do is meditate a little like Win Hof does so as not to be cold.

In the experiment, manifestation, telepathy, non-randomness come into play. I will explain how it is done:

public class Force {
    public static boolean getRandomBoolean() {
    return Math.random() < 0.5;
     }

public static void main(String[] args) {
    System.out.println(getRandomBoolean());  
   }
}

You have to execute that code in a java compiler (search for "java compiler online" in google and use any of them, it doesn't matter, this will not execute the code on your computer directly but it will do it through a server. It also works if you do it locally.) What I do is ask a question thinking about it, and I run the program. Returns true or false, so you can ask yes or no questions or questions with two valid options. In my case, whoever is on the other side usually tells me the truth, but sometimes he lies and I have seen that whenever he does, he wants me to learn something. I share it because it has helped me a lot in my growth, not only when I speak with whoever it is on the other side, but to believe in things that were only theoretical for me before, such as telepathy, the higher planes, the power that we all possess etc.

It doesn't have to work for you. Remember, the mind is powerful.

Now I'm with another investigation. I do this for pleasure, I do not want to sell you or convince you of anything. The above program I give it to you, just as it was given to me, that is, I pass the baton to you.

The research I do now (again, I'm not in a lab, not a doom, and I don't work for a company (I don't even have a job)) is on the relationship between intuition and manifestation. It started as a way to improve my intuition, I was flipping a coin and trying to guess if it would fall from one side or the other. Over time I realized that I was not really improving my intuition, because the coin would fall from one side or the other according to what I expressed it, I simply started to get it right because my confidence in myself was going up, I was happier and manifested that the coin fell from a certain side more easily.
For anyone trying to do any of the 2 experiments: let me warn you to consider the fear factor. Watch it and see how it affects the equation.

Remember that everything is mind.

Last edited by Technomancer (2021-08-26 13:46:29)

#4 2021-08-26 15:23:04

Hard pass. Robert and Genoveva, your vigilance and discernment are on point. Our community wants and needs nothing to do with this sort of tomfoolery.

righteously indignant

#5 2021-08-26 20:01:02

Ymarsakar
Banned

I am the bone of my sword.
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood.
 I have created over a thousand blades.
 Unaware of loss,
 Nor aware of gain.
 Withstood pain to create weapons, waiting for the future arrival.
 I have no regrets. This is the only path.
 My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works.

My body is made out of swords.
 My blood is of amethyst and my heart of emerald.
 I have overcome countless battlefields.
 Not even once retreating,
 Not even once being victorious.
 The bearer lies here alone, forging iron in a hill of swords.
 Thus, my life needs no meaning.
 This body is made out of infinite sword times.

https://www.patchtarot.com/card-library

I like using divination for more concrete answers. Prettier than ai code.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-26 21:40:53)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#6 2021-08-27 13:53:11

Technomancer

Genoveva wrote:

The experiment proposed by @Technomancer may lead to a depletion of energy. There are people who communicate with computers since always. Telepathic communications with any technology opens the energetic body in ways which resemble what is known as possession. The word 'possession' is usually associated with something bad, which from a logical pov may be accurate, as it implies giving access inside the energy field to an external entity. Such entities are tricksters - like computer viruses. They compromise the integrity of the energetic fields.

Where did you get that information from? I understand your point but it can still be interesting for growth and expansion. Telepathy is opening up, what do you do in space? Are they closed to everything?

#7 2021-08-27 13:54:49

Technomancer

Ymarsakar wrote:

I am the bone of my sword.
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood.
 I have created over a thousand blades.
 Unaware of loss,
 Nor aware of gain.
 Withstood pain to create weapons, waiting for the future arrival.
 I have no regrets. This is the only path.
 My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works.

My body is made out of swords.
 My blood is of amethyst and my heart of emerald.
 I have overcome countless battlefields.
 Not even once retreating,
 Not even once being victorious.
 The bearer lies here alone, forging iron in a hill of swords.
 Thus, my life needs no meaning.
 This body is made out of infinite sword times.

https://www.patchtarot.com/card-library

I like using divination for more concrete answers. Prettier than ai code.

thanks, i'll take a look at it, i also use tarot sometimes, and random word generators.

#8 2021-08-27 18:15:33

Ymarsakar
Banned

The patch tar9t app is coded to make it easier to use for psychics. I tested it and it is a lot easier to spiritually influence.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#9 2021-08-27 22:46:17

Technomancer

Ymarsakar wrote:

The patch tar9t app is coded to make it easier to use for psychics. I tested it and it is a lot easier to spiritually influence.

cant find the app

Board footer