You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-20 11:40:11

Ymarsakar
Banned

Discussing the occult magick rituals and new age manifestation powers

07 seemed to be interested, so bifurcating from world news with my stiry.

My family unit was moving a bunch of things to a dumpster we rented and they parked on the drive way. My mother had mistakenly told the movers to move the unused rolls of carpets in. She wanted to use them so we had to move them out. Problem is they were way too heayv for me or the other 2 small women to move easily.

They kept trying to rush me to get started. I did not want to expend needless energy cause it was going to take awhile and the backyard was a long way away.

I connected to higher self and spirit via walking meditation, and waited. I am patient and waited. I just stared into the garbage pile and waited for a sign. Something to guide me to a better solution. 1 to 3 minutes later, i saw something i did not notice. A pvc pipe. A rather long one, i pulled it out wondering what this was. I then looked at the carpet and the pipe, still waiting for a download of what to do with it. In a few more seconds, i got the idea to use the pipe to somehow move the carpets from the pile. They tried to do it and failed. I saw a hole in the rolled up carpwts and using my iq, i stuck the pvx pipe in all the way through. Then levered the carpet out so we could handle the other end.

I then stuck the pipe through more and now we could pick it up from both ends, hauling a pig stick. Took less than 30s per carpet roll. Would have taken like 30 min for one pile perhaps. Lots of breaks.

This is the difference between using magick vs fighting the world using human logic and resources.

This is why the qabal has had it easy after being imprisoned and dark orion figured out a way to hack the prison to make another prison that they could be boss of.

Covid. Id. Mind control. Dark matrix. Rituals. Masks. They are manifesting their desired ends by hijacking the creative powers of others. This is the black adept path, aka service to self at expense of all.

The house of windsor produces solid adepts because while evil to the core except diana s dna infusion, they are worshipped and beloved even by americans. This is an efficient slave system.

So why has 2020 and 2021 ops broken down for the qabal, did somebody kill all their black magick leaders?

Heh

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-20 11:46:04)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#2 2021-08-20 11:50:45

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Discussing the occult magick rituals and new age manifestation powers

https://www.thenotsoinnocentsabroad.com … l-of-judas

From other checks, judas was likely the highest frequency individual amongst the apostles. Judas was also betrayed.

From swaruu disclosure of the josephus jesus salvation complex, we can begin seeing a pattern. They take god creation and hijack it for their own ends.

But they cannot create themselves

So what goal would the vatican have for making billions ofbhumans hate and fear judas while proclaiming a love of the christ? What magick are they manifesting?

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#3 2021-08-20 18:44:01

Great post. I'm a big fan of Princess Diana. "I am not a political figure. I am a humanitarian figure, always was, always will be." That right there is the kind of energy I really appreciate.

She is of Bellatrix Orion, Sirius, and Cygnus lineages. Basically an agent of the Orion Light among other positive affiliations. She had the name of the moon because she represented  divine feminine and the positive moon matrix/destruction of the negative moon matrix. That's why she was a high priority threat, trying to heal the DNA of the corrupt human line she incarnated into.

The Vatican. Bad news. There's good within the Catholic religion for sure, just like all others(except Scientology which is a fucking darkstate mind control trap mostly against Orion starseeds). The center of the corruption of Catholicism is definitely rooted in the Vatican. Catholocism is one part Christ and one part Rome, the negative influence obviously being Rome.

And yeah Vega mentioned Zingdad on another thread and I mentioned that thing I told you about once, where that old red vampire guy got wasted by a subconscious trap set by a human starseeed. Not only wasted, he flipped polarity in time/space and is now on team liberation. There's these thoughtform things called Marsons and they are just garbage eaters that dispose of excess loosh. They have learned/been trained not just to simply eat it, but aggravate people into making it. This guy knew how to direct them, and true to STS, he never taught it to anybody else. So now he's gone and these things are out attacking at random, but there is no organization. Not enough to illicit nuclear war or something like that.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-20 18:51:41)

righteously indignant

#4 2021-08-20 20:34:54

Ymarsakar
Banned

Calling god s janitors for clean up

#5 2021-08-28 14:30:18

Ymarsakar
Banned

Since i doubt there are any seekers or practitioners here in the black and white arts, besides maybe a handful hidden observers, here is the recent vatican 2 video talking about some of these elements.

https://youtu.be/ChsMJXfvYWI

Yazhi or a swaruu even says not to invoke certain dark names, esp 3 times.

At the higher level, i have noticed that when people repeat my name online, i am now drawn to the places they repeat my name, assuming the call is sincere and spelled correctly.

But any kind of unique identifier works that way for those attuned to magick. Atlantis and lemuria are kind of dna code words. Long lost knowledge yet the sound remained.

Vordement uses a similar concept. As with bhaal and yod heh shin vau heh.

The reason i am not worried about using names or even repeating them is because they would be foolish to pay me a visit. They have to send a scout, usually a suicidal one.

This is why people can call on archangels or yeshua and get positive results. They are partially opening a pathway for their spirit guides and higher self god, and partially asking for help too.

The dark sends out the call to learn from the higher qabal how secret combinations can more easily enslave people and farm children for sex and adrenochrome torture energy. This is humanity s work which is beyond even the federation s darkest imagination. The reason is simple. For dark mages to level up, they have to do certain things under the rules. Deception. Being worshipped. Acting good, being evil. Charities funding terrorism. Telling people what they are doing.
.white magick operates on similar rules.

I operate from what most would call a highly powerful magickal realm. The law of one calls it polarity. The more extreme a side you pick, the greatsr the ability to manifest reality and warp space or time.

The swaruu contact seems more tech based but yazhi is more magickal in operating. They will sometimes refer to something but not as magick. Such as starseeds influencing thousands more. Why is that? Stronger frequency dominates weaker. Like the fake gravity theory. Higher magick dominates lower magick. Divine wilk overrides lesser will.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-28 14:37:45)

#6 2021-08-28 15:54:37

Extremely insightful. At the point I'm at now, those things all sounds a lot less like theory and are now truly practical information to me. Guess the "Beetlejuice" cartoon=Betelgeuse. That's not a very good neighborhood as far as I'm aware.

I've been thinking a lot about how white magic operates lately also. Not in terms of extreme ritualism but just the basic guiding mechanics like the "telling people what you are doing" but super subtly part.

Here I was thinking the word "cunt" was one of the most offensive things I could possibly say and I've just been saying m****h a lot. Ugh. Ain't that some bullshit.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-28 15:59:00)

righteously indignant

#7 2021-08-28 17:34:12

Ymarsakar
Banned

To humans, they will be offended if i accurately label them as human and mortal.

The most offensive things to a mind controlled population is the truth.

It destroys from the soul outwards.

In many ways, i have outgrown human occult understanding of white and black magick.

I utilize the higher density 5th and 6th chakra. Realm dynamics, pocket dimensions, personal truth becomes personal reality.

I outgrew the labels humanity placed on me and others. Even to the point where i stopped using any labels to describe myself and got pissed when humans and non humans tried to figure out a way to box me in. Sorta like how pharisees said yeshu s healing was demonology. And yazhi is said to be a little girl on conspiracy theories.

There is nothing new under the sun. I uave heard it all about who or what they think ymarsakar is. And even if they came up with something new, i would read pick it up from the ether before even reading tge msg. That is psionics.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-28 17:37:28)

#8 2021-08-28 19:48:11

Creation can be geometrically represented as a circle, through which mankind can come to fruition/being. And mankind can return, knowing how, to their source.

However, before that happens there is some work to be done on any particular consciousness focal point because it is time.
As it was mentioned in relation to time and to mankind's time (phase), and in relation to interdimensional time, which can be termed as an interwoven common phase frequency/time relative to sideral/cosmos intergalactic space/time in-between planets/stars/loci of gravity, which in turn, alters the fabric of time/space, "condensing"/"spiraling" it somehow.

This spiraling process would mean, in geometrical terms, that the frequency of the energy would heighten as the radius of its circumference would diminish to accommodate the gravity focal point of any given plane.

So the velocity of light would be accommodated to these parameters, swirling around its axial rotation in a spinning fashion with a difference of the relative circumference radius, in a spiral fashion (considering the Universal movement around the central sun).
Perhaps smaller radii would mean a more "dense"/"material" vantage point, much like a fiber.

This would mean, in mathematical/geometrical terms, the time phase, which in turn is interwoven and inter-related to gravitational foci in the Universe.

This explanation still leaves out singularities such as black holes, which I would think that all have in common the time/space factor, being the event horizon the gateway between space/time and time/space from our current 3D spacetime perspective.

In this sense, pocket dimensions could imply a transcendence from the local gravitational spacetime temporal phase to another phase, somewhere else in time and in space. This, of course, has endless practical implications, and several faculties such as telepathy, levitation, and prescience become common ground instead of exceptions.

#9 2021-08-28 22:41:22

Haven't seen discussions on forums of "Light Enc0ded R3ality M@tr1x - Manifesting Phys1cal Objects" in over a decade. But given this thread is about manifestation it seems the appropriate spot. Hate to open up a W1ng m@ker / Angelo B0rd-on can of worms so we can agree to avoid nitpicking on Neruda claims. Thank you for the personal walking download story Ymarsakar, such things have happened to me too when taking the time to wait for the answer.

Back when B0-rdon was trying to siphon money from government agencies with magick claims of thought manifestation he wrote a few treaties talking around how to do it, without actually explaining it. Did Bordon have technology to assist in his L3rm - mp0 projects, or was it just concentrated efforts?

When looking into a post on GLP about "current remote viewing practices used by the military" as a blind project, my team all sketched a triangular room with lights on the wall, like an inverted Doctor Who Dalek. They were flashing in color sequences to produce a specified brain entrainment level to push the "viewer" into a bi-location experience so they could report with eyes on the scene. There was an operator reading questions aloud to them, while they remained inside this light triangle (it could have been a pyramid shape in hindsight).

The old team (back in 2009) also remote viewed the Bo Rdon method to see what sort of technology they were using to "manifest." They weren't using any technology in the two experiments we viewed but the manifestors were operating on a very focused mental state. One viewer called it a "constipated stare," which made me laugh then and now. But we did not glimpse their by-product of the manifestation.

Is the use of a Psionic machine (either from https://berkanalabs.store/ or made personally) beneficial in creating (spooky) actions at a distance? Or does this depend on the Psion-icist and his personal belief in the device, and/or levels of concentration?

#10 2021-08-29 01:34:48

Ymarsakar
Banned

I have seen people talk about tech but for me, it is only a biological ability.

Afaik, technology cannot manifest without hijacking a co creator god s heart chakra center.

Essentially, technology lacks the qualifications to use 5th chakra energies.

Atlabtis pushed the boundaries as far as it couod go. Then blew up.

#11 2021-08-30 01:55:05

meadow-foreigner wrote:

Creation can be geometrically represented as a circle, through which mankind can come to fruition/being. And mankind can return, knowing how, to their source.

However, before that happens there is some work to be done on any particular consciousness focal point because it is time.
As it was mentioned in relation to time and to mankind's time (phase), and in relation to interdimensional time, which can be termed as an interwoven common phase frequency/time relative to sideral/cosmos intergalactic space/time in-between planets/stars/loci of gravity, which in turn, alters the fabric of time/space, "condensing"/"spiraling" it somehow.

This spiraling process would mean, in geometrical terms, that the frequency of the energy would heighten as the radius of its circumference would diminish to accommodate the gravity focal point of any given plane.

So the velocity of light would be accommodated to these parameters, swirling around its axial rotation in a spinning fashion with a difference of the relative circumference radius, in a spiral fashion (considering the Universal movement around the central sun).
Perhaps smaller radii would mean a more "dense"/"material" vantage point, much like a fiber.

This would mean, in mathematical/geometrical terms, the time phase, which in turn is interwoven and inter-related to gravitational foci in the Universe.

This explanation still leaves out singularities such as black holes, which I would think that all have in common the time/space factor, being the event horizon the gateway between space/time and time/space from our current 3D spacetime perspective.

In this sense, pocket dimensions could imply a transcendence from the local gravitational spacetime temporal phase to another phase, somewhere else in time and in space. This, of course, has endless practical implications, and several faculties such as telepathy, levitation, and prescience become common ground instead of exceptions.

Excellent post.

"This spiraling process would mean, in geometrical terms, that the frequency of the energy would heighten as the radius of its circumference would diminish to accommodate the gravity focal point of any given plane"

So sort of like a broad vs narrow bandwidth? I think I can see many applications for this. Reminds me a bit of "silk reeling" Tai Chi.

righteously indignant

Board footer