You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-29 09:27:12

Vatican 2 Video removed from all channels

I feel a bit spooked that the Vatican 2 video was removed in all channels. I noticed it was gone on You Tube so went over to odysee and was delighted that it was there.  Watched it, but then when I tried to see it again, it was gone!  Came to Swaruu.org and it's gone from there also!  I got out of bed at 2:25 am to print the transcript before it's gone too.  Does anyone know how this happens?

#2 2021-08-29 12:55:14

Dablin

Re: Vatican 2 Video removed from all channels

Free Spirit Babe wrote:

I feel a bit spooked that the Vatican 2 video was removed in all channels. I noticed it was gone on You Tube so went over to odysee and was delighted that it was there.  Watched it, but then when I tried to see it again, it was gone!  Came to Swaruu.org and it's gone from there also!  I got out of bed at 2:25 am to print the transcript before it's gone too.  Does anyone know how this happens?

What are you talking about? I'm literally downloading it from Odysee as I write this. I can't watch it in real time as my internet is a bit trash at the moment but the second video "Vatican - Federation - Cabal - Questions (Part 2) - Yazhi Swaruu and Aneeka" is still there. I did notice it was missing from youtube though for "harrasment and bullying". I guess Cosmic Agency are just big meanies that are hurting the poor vatican's feelings.

#3 2021-08-29 14:07:59

Ymarsakar
Banned

Those you cannot criticize... are your masters. Humanity is not free.

As i described in my occult thread discussion, the primary issue here is the explanation of black magick. Criticizing the vatican is good for them as it foments hate or discord.

Exposijg the higher arts of power manifestation.... that is more dangerous.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-29 14:09:09)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#4 2021-08-31 22:20:40

BlueEyedHuman

I was kind of mad at YouTube for doing that, I knew right away it was censored.
I felt that Part 1 and 2 were very important , also I hate censorship.
I uploaded them to my BitChute account just because of what YouTube did.

part 1 role of Vatican, Jesuits, and the Elites´ in our Earth affairs

Vatican - Federation - Cabal - Questions (Part 2) - Yazhi Swaruu and Aneeka

BlueEyedHuman

#5 2021-09-01 11:35:21

07wideeyes

BlueEyedHuman wrote:

I was kind of mad at YouTube for doing that, I knew right away it was censored.
I felt that Part 1 and 2 were very important , also I hate censorship.
I uploaded them to my BitChute account just because of what YouTube did.

part 1 role of Vatican, Jesuits, and the Elites´ in our Earth affairs

Vatican - Federation - Cabal - Questions (Part 2) - Yazhi Swaruu and Aneeka

I like your style, BlueEyedHuman. Except to say that, if taken literally at least, getting mad at YT may not be the wisest option. As Ymarsakar explained above, getting mad at them only feeds them. It's working on the frequency they are comfortable with, and know how to 'win' on that layer of reality very well. Better to cultivate the attitude 'Oh well, that's what YT do, that's where they're at' then go for a walk by the river. When you get home, you take the appropriate action - in this case uploading and spreading the word about the fantastic videos. This is a critical point. There are people who assume that 'not getting mad' means not doing anything - just sitting back and watching the whole shitshow unfold. Not at all. It means coming from a different energy centre than that which creates 'madness' and acting with even greater focus and intent.   

I'm using your words to make a general point, BlueEyedHuman, not to criticise you at all, and am probably taking your words overly seriously. I just thought it's worth making the point. As for me, I come and go! Sometimes I take my own advice excellently, other times I get mad or despondent. But this happens less and less, as I experience how those feelings deflate my energy and therefore my ability to act. Down goes the frequency level, which is nowadays emotionally unaceptable. And, as has been said, we are engaged in a frequency war at the moment.

Hope you get plenty of views for the videos!

Board footer