You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-31 09:51:39

ro2778

power output of starship engines in TeV

Something has been bugging me since some of the technical videos were published and that is the use of the term TeV, meaning Trillions of electron volts.

===================

e.g., Stellar Navigation 2 https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/stel … a-pleiades "The electrical energy generated by the Zero-point energy reactors of the ship passes through a series of what we could compare to electric coils for lack of a better name, which greatly amplify its voltage and amperage.

From there they pass to the back of the magnetic impulse motors, to the part where the augmented electric power of several TeVs (trillions of electron Volt) is injected into a series of several turbines, put in series one behind the other, always in pairs which turn counterclockwise to their companion."
"Suzy has two magnetic drive counter-rotating turbine engines fed by two zero-point energy crystal core reactors with a nominal output of 5 TeV, combined 2.5 TeV × 2"

& https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/forc … al-contact "Yazhi: We here only need very high TEV electron count."

& https://swaruu.org/transcripts/intervie … al-contact "Dhor Káal'él: Swaruu's ship produces 5 Trillion Electron Volt power, TEV, and mine only 3 Trillion Electron Volts, which is the factory output power, since Swaruu has modified her ship for greater power."

================

We are told their reactors use this high voltage in the trillion electronvolts (Ev) range. This may sound like a lot but is a laughably small amount. A trillion Ev's is 1.60210-7 joules, so about 10 million times smaller than just a single joule which is nothing. For reference our Nuclear reactors produce several terajoules of electric tension which is 1.10^12 J or 1000000000000 Joules or about 10000000000000000000 times higher voltage than their spaceship engines. Its a pretty big mistake to make repeatedly. Electron volts is a unit to measure incredibly small individual electron charges.

Is the reason for this error as Yazhi says, "Yazhi: Yes. TEV or Tesla´s... We don't use those measurements. We have our own. Very hard to translate." Due to errors in translation? The only trouble is, anyone who is technically minded would feel this error discredits the information from a scientific perspective, so it would be good to know why this error has been made so many times? Or is it deliberate?

It's also interesting that Dale doesn't pick up on this error.

It would be nice to get some answers to this conundrum. Thanks!

#2 2021-08-31 11:57:49

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: power output of starship engines in TeV

The essential problem is that the secret space people use a different kind of physics than classical physics.

Essentially Einstein and Newton physics taught in schools, are obsolete by centuries. It is no longer used in temporal or space time engines.

Virology is wrong and obsolete too as well.

If you want a reference that is credible, look to here. https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/3 … xperiments

This is the US Navy's secret or not so secret, extra dimensional drive for space/air/water. Space being astral not vacuum btw.

In there, the drive patent and energy generator requirements are noted. That number would be the number you are looking for, although I suspect ETs merely generate energy on demand from matter or from the astral.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-31 12:00:27)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#3 2021-08-31 13:09:36

ro2778

Ymarsakar wrote:

The essential problem is that the secret space people use a different kind of physics than classical physics.

Essentially Einstein and Newton physics taught in schools, are obsolete by centuries. It is no longer used in temporal or space time engines.

This would be an example of a poor answer. I'm sure this is some sort of translation error and one that I think should be corrected for any technically minded people who come across this information.

For example in another video with Pleiadian Knowledge Dhor Káal'él uses a different metric, the watt (W): https://swaruu.org/transcripts/super-gh … l-contact#!

"Question: How is the ship prepared?

Dhor Káal'él: In addition to the equipment described above, which in itself is simple, with the exception of the crane, the ship is prepared in the sense of checking that all its systems are in good working order and without need of repair. The reactors are checked for condition, such as temperature and power output in watts."

If the power output of his engine is 1 watt.second that would be 6.241506363094E+18 eV or a million times more than 6 TeV (note here Swaruu previously stated her Suzy has zero point reactors with a nominal output of 5 TeV). However the power output of my kettle is 3000 watts second. So I'm sure his spaceship's engines put out a lot more power than that. Therefore worth correcting.

#4 2021-08-31 13:16:09

Robert369

Right, and in addition to this, it needs to be understood that on Earth all devices are created to pointlessly waste 99.9+% of all invested energy, because energy can be used without "using it up" aka it can be re-used for further applications if the design is proper.

This goes along the rule that energy be neither created nor destroyed but only converted. If such conversion is done efficiently, even a small generator will provide enough energy for all your household.

But that would require all the house appliances to be replaced with different technology, because everything is designed to use energy as inefficient as possible while allowing to count the loss (not the used energy !) - hence maximizing the loss is key to profits for the Cabal, and also to enslavement due to dependency on energy. Now add that the energy of power plants doesn't actually get sent to your home to run your devices, but only is a small trigger amount to make the device pull in environmental energy to run itself and your counter, and you will see how huge the cheat is.

Methods to avoid all this and actually create such generators and devices exist but are heavily suppressed, and trying to do so even just spreading the knowledge publicly will get you killed.

This means that all our concepts of energy, electricity, etc. are wrong, because that simply isn't how the universe works. In fact, the universe couldn't work based on those lies, because it would run out of energy in short time then. But the opposite is true: The galactic Sun network (and a sun is not only a celestial corpus but also in every planet and even Human) constantly exchanges energy while amplifying the transmitted energy during the process, meaning that energy abundance is what the universe bases on. This knowledge/concept can be used both via devices and mentally.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-08-31 13:16:37)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2021-08-31 13:37:14

ro2778

It's kind of irritating that everything has to become a philosophical debate on this forum.

The human body, which we can all agree, the cabal didn't invent, puts out ~100W. So I would expect their spaceship to generate significantly more power than that even with 100% efficiency.

100W is 6.241506363094E+20 eV, so 100 million times more than 5 TeV i.e., 5E+12.

Considering that the engines of their spaceship have a significantly greater heating effect on the local environment than a human body, as shown by the fact that UFOs glow in the atmosphere because they super heat the atmosphere to a hot plasma. Of course a human body can't do this, so I at least know the engines generate more than 100W.

So why, in past videos are they quoting numbers that are more than 100 million times less than reality? I suspect the only one who can answer this is Gosia or Dale.

#6 2021-08-31 14:23:45

Robert369

This has little to do with philosophy than with understanding technology, which is what your topic is about:

ro2778 wrote:

100W is 6.241506363094E+20 eV, so 100 million times more than 5 TeV i.e., 5E+12

The problem here once again is that Earth's physics and way of using electricity is outright wrong, as it bases everything around "Watts" which generally speaking is the product of "Volt * Ampere". Thus, if you only look at the Voltage while omitting the Amperage, no Watts will be possible to calculate.

Now add that our fake-science only knows "Power in Watts which is applicable only to the Earth's standard electricity usage via current (Amperes) - also called "hot electricity" - as only those are meterable and thus maximized, while one could instead use current-less "cold electricity" which due to the lack of current has no losses in the circuit wiring (!) while not being meterable and thus is undesired by the Cabals.

The above being said, only "hot electricity" knows "Watts" and "current", while the more advanced "cold electricity needs voltage only but due to lack of current cannot be measured in Watts, because there will be work done without "using up" the invested electric energy (which obviously cannot exist as per Cabal fake-"science laws"). This in fact is one of the key principles for those who truly know to build free energy technology.

The result of the above is that if using "eVs" without current, the factor of 10^18 electrons needed to get one Coulomb at one volt is no longer existing, meaning that one single electron is already a volt in itself as one doesn't need extra electrons to create a current.

Yet, while one needs quite a few extra volts to make "cold electricity" achieve a similar effect as "hot electricity", the cold electricity does neither use up the energy nor is it deadly electricity because there's no current involved. All this only works best high frequencies, which leads us back to the formula that I oftentimes present for the relation of energy E, voltage U and frequency f (no current involved), which is valid for conductor and wave based energy:

E ~ U² x f²

This formula also applies to consciousness power and anything else in the universe and does not consume the invested energy nor has any other negative side-effects, while the regressive/destructive methods cause all the many negative effects we know from both "hot electricity" and "deadly EM waves".

Thus, to make a proper comparison one could at best compare the voltages here:

• The physical body runs on micro and millivolts

• The PC and most devices runs on 1-24V

• The grid voltage is 110-240V

• The overland transfer lines have 10k-1MV

• Now compare 5TV to this, and you see the difference that one would expect from Taygetan high-tec

Along this scale, our body can create cold electricity voltages as our consciousness and willpower allows.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#7 2021-08-31 17:18:13

Ymarsakar
Banned

I see robert 3 s point.

Our hardware circuits are using resistors to create voltage control and drops. Electrical engineering majors should understand what i am getting at.

We dont have room temp super conductors. Ets and ssp humans do.

Channeling my higher self download, ets who do energy to matter and vice versa conversion should also have quantum circuits that entangle the device using the current or voltage and the power source. Thefe is no need for capacitors or transformers or resistors.

The energy comes out of the generator and is used by the component, with no loss due to heat.

So while i dont know if the tech and numbers are accurate, i am a psychometric user and psionicist magus, not a technomancer or other more primitive tech tools. I do know that the energy requirements using leylines and astral will be much lower than what we see here.

Ancients flew im the air and molded stone by sound and hand. They did not even have a power tool of 1000 watts avaipable.

Voltage equals current times resistance. Ohms law.

So the more resistance in the circuit using metals and high loss copper gold, the more volts are dropped or used

But if resistance was near Zero....

Do yoi see? Simple

Gosia and dale would be safer if they did not dig too deep into this until the qabal is openly dead. For the same reasons ribertt3 wrote.

"This would be an example of a poor answer."

Where is the poor answer from?

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-31 17:31:15)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#8 2021-08-31 18:02:43

Robert369

Ymarsakar wrote:

Ymarsakar wrote:

Both these are only needed if one uses by current based "hot electricity", as it is the current that creates heat in resistors.

But it is possible to many drive devices without any current aka just by voltage, at least if using "cold electricity" which requires different generators and devices. This has been shown to work greatly and the lack of current allows people to touch the devices or even run them under water without short circuit or danger to humans in the same water.

Yet, if one needs magnetism - e.g. to run motors, current and by that "hot electricity" (with all the known dangers) is required as that creates the magnetic field - but one doesn't need voltage for that in return if sufficiently low resistances are at play, which in return reduces the losses from heat creation and cooling requirements, and thus the total input wattage while keeping up the same output power as today's devices. This can be achieved already today using oppressed methods...

Humanity needs to learn about the existence of two different types of electricity and then to make use of each of them in an efficient manner. Which already is possible with today's stone-age technology, meaning that there's no need to wait for Taygetan nano-hightec to get started with e.g. free energy, anti-gravity, frequency healing and rejuvenation, and many more applications. At least once the Cabals are down and the path is safe/free.

#9 2021-08-31 18:46:49

enkiorenlil

Robert369 wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

Ymarsakar wrote:

Both these are only needed if one uses by current based "hot electricity", as it is the current that creates heat in resistors.

But it is possible to many drive devices without any current aka just by voltage, at least if using "cold electricity" which requires different generators and devices. This has been shown to work greatly and the lack of current allows people to touch the devices or even run them under water without short circuit or danger to humans in the same water.

Yet, if one needs magnetism - e.g. to run motors, current and by that "hot electricity" (with all the known dangers) is required as that creates the magnetic field - but one doesn't need voltage for that in return if sufficiently low resistances are at play, which in return reduces the losses from heat creation and cooling requirements, and thus the total input wattage while keeping up the same output power as today's devices. This can be achieved already today using oppressed methods...

Humanity needs to learn about the existence of two different types of electricity and then to make use of each of them in an efficient manner. Which already is possible with today's stone-age technology, meaning that there's no need to wait for Taygetan nano-hightec to get started with e.g. free energy, anti-gravity, frequency healing and rejuvenation, and many more applications. At least once the Cabals are down and the path is safe/free.

hey Robert thanks for putting out all these info.
I find ro2778 s question very important.
and I wanted to search for cold electric but nothing came up in google. I searched voltage with no current but all I get is open circuit.
is there any link where I can learn more about this cold electric concept?

#10 2021-08-31 20:33:07

Robert369

enkiorenlil wrote:

I wanted to search for cold electric but nothing came up in google. I searched voltage with no current but all I get is open circuit.
is there any link where I can learn more about this cold electric concept?

Right, this topic obviously is as censored as it could be, because the existence of a different type of electricity would make all the Cabal systems and technology obsolete, while at the same time allowing everyone to get every technological need for almost no costs. And, if using the knowledge wisely, add the technological workings to your spiritual understanding, and then make use of it on a whole different level (which is what being a Human in fully capacity is about).

Sadly, right because of this censorship I cannot provide a link to the technology. Same goes for not being able to explain more details here in public, as this forum content is 100% Google'able and thus unsuitable for sensitive topics.

Of course, looking at what I described from a fake-science view and its false "laws" on how electricity works, they just call it an "open circuit which is basically useless" and offer no further details about alternative understandings, as those would be fatal for "the system". Plus, there's so much more to know in regards to electricity and waves than "just" hot or cold electricity, all of which defies today's fake-science nonsense.

I am providing some details on this (to those who are ready for it) and many other cabal-sensitive topics on my private server. See my user profile for connecting with me, e.g. firstly through my Discord channel.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-09-01 11:10:16)

#11 2021-09-01 08:17:24

I had the same confusion that ro2778 described, wondering how the value was many orders of magnitude "too small".  I suspected perhaps something was lost in translation, or there might have been a typo in an exponent somewhere.  After having consulted "Earth Science" references and still unable to reconcile it, I just thought to myself there must be something I was missing!

Robert369, thank you for your valuable summary, offering a different frame of reference to 're-interpret' the scene which now makes sense.  Ties in nicely with Swaruu's article on the falsity of Earth / human science smile  It helped lend a critical eye when reviewing anything promoted by mainstream science.

Last edited by *** It's me *** (2021-09-01 08:18:38)

#12 2021-09-01 16:00:03

Gosia
Administrator

Ok I saw you asking this many times already so for the sake of your peace of mind, I will ask Yazhi to answer. I myself have no idea what you are talking about, hence I dismissed the question. I understand nothing of technical stuff. And yes, some stuff could be errors in translations as I translate myself, and having no technical backround, errors might occur although I normally do them very carefully, and they would also correct me if it was something super relevant. Ok, until a bit later.

ro2778 wrote:

Something has been bugging me since some of the technical videos were published and that is the use of the term TeV, meaning Trillions of electron volts.

===================

e.g., Stellar Navigation 2 https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/stel … a-pleiades "The electrical energy generated by the Zero-point energy reactors of the ship passes through a series of what we could compare to electric coils for lack of a better name, which greatly amplify its voltage and amperage.

From there they pass to the back of the magnetic impulse motors, to the part where the augmented electric power of several TeVs (trillions of electron Volt) is injected into a series of several turbines, put in series one behind the other, always in pairs which turn counterclockwise to their companion."
"Suzy has two magnetic drive counter-rotating turbine engines fed by two zero-point energy crystal core reactors with a nominal output of 5 TeV, combined 2.5 TeV × 2"

& https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/forc … al-contact "Yazhi: We here only need very high TEV electron count."

& https://swaruu.org/transcripts/intervie … al-contact "Dhor Káal'él: Swaruu's ship produces 5 Trillion Electron Volt power, TEV, and mine only 3 Trillion Electron Volts, which is the factory output power, since Swaruu has modified her ship for greater power."

================

We are told their reactors use this high voltage in the trillion electronvolts (Ev) range. This may sound like a lot but is a laughably small amount. A trillion Ev's is 1.60210-7 joules, so about 10 million times smaller than just a single joule which is nothing. For reference our Nuclear reactors produce several terajoules of electric tension which is 1.10^12 J or 1000000000000 Joules or about 10000000000000000000 times higher voltage than their spaceship engines. Its a pretty big mistake to make repeatedly. Electron volts is a unit to measure incredibly small individual electron charges.

Is the reason for this error as Yazhi says, "Yazhi: Yes. TEV or Tesla´s... We don't use those measurements. We have our own. Very hard to translate." Due to errors in translation? The only trouble is, anyone who is technically minded would feel this error discredits the information from a scientific perspective, so it would be good to know why this error has been made so many times? Or is it deliberate?

It's also interesting that Dale doesn't pick up on this error.

It would be nice to get some answers to this conundrum. Thanks!

#13 2021-09-01 17:04:45

ro2778

That's very kind of you thanks. It would interesting to get Dale in on the discussion because if it leads to an interesting answer maybe he could ask some further questions.

I'm actually not all that technical either, I have only studied physics to college level and as Robert points out, it's likely mostly useless knowledge in any case, which is why I suspect it's because of difficulty in translating concepts. However, maybe the answer is more interesting!

#14 2021-09-01 18:12:16

Gosia
Administrator

Yazhi´s answer just an hour ago:

"Again semantics coming from conflicting sources. I understand TEV as in 1 Volt, in the trillions. A car uses 12 Volts, for example. So for me a TEV is a huge amount of electricity, not a small amount. I'm not sure where the confusion is coming from, probably semantic, technical because humans change them all the time or use conflicting definitions. Not my fault. What I mean with 1 TEV is equal to 1 volt as in 1/12  a car electric system times one trillion. That is 1,000,000,000,000 V  = 1 Trillion Volts or 1 TEV.

My measurements are accurate as a translation from Taygetan Atsi-ini or ATI units. All I can do.
1 ATI = .72 V
Maybe what he means is that I must be saying 1 TV (Trillion Volts) and not 1 TEV (Trillion Electron Volts). We are not Earth scientists nor technicians, we translate everything from Taygetan and its a hassle. Electricity is Electrons moving so I saw no problem in saying Trillion Electron Volts. I pass a large load of information, and I do my best to stay accurate, but I can't  go into every single semantic or nerd electrical detail. That sort of errors are inevitable also due to the unstable nature of human technical knowledge."

smile

#15 2021-09-01 18:35:28

Robert369

Thank you for this super quick clarification, Gosia, that goes right with what I explained earlier about "what a Volt is". And that in reality Volts and Watts have little to do with each other but only with fake-science and its funny "definitions" and "laws".

I'd like to add that current is a result of voltage, and thus power in Watts is also a result of voltage, meaning that voltage is the ultimate source of power and everything else is derived - and then artificially split-up and distorted by fake-science until nobody understands the actual reality behind it anymore.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-09-01 18:38:43)

#16 2021-09-01 23:14:59

ro2778

Thanks Gosia and Yazhi. Yes, she is correct this was a difference in the definition of TV vs TeV. I asked because of a conversation I was having with an electrical engineer, so yes it was a bit nerdy! Although, I’m not that technical but if this person was asking the question then presumably many in that field would have similar thoughts. I really appreciate all the information that all your contacts have typed out over the years. I can imagine it’s frustrating compared to thinking telepathically and using their normal interfaces for transmitting data!

Last edited by ro2778 (2021-09-01 23:41:52)

#17 2021-09-01 23:56:19

Gosia
Administrator

You are welcome! I am glad I could be of help smile

ro2778 wrote:

Thanks Gosia and Yazhi. Yes, she is correct this was a difference in the definition of TV vs TeV. I asked because of a conversation I was having with an electrical engineer, so yes it was a bit nerdy! Although, I’m not that technical but if this person was asking the question then presumably many in that field would have similar thoughts. I really appreciate all the information that all your contacts have typed out over the years. I can imagine it’s frustrating compared to thinking telepathically and using their normal interfaces for transmitting data!

#18 2021-09-02 01:16:07

Ymarsakar
Banned

The human volt is from ohms law. V equals current times resistance. Current in amps times resistance in ohms.

The most important part is that atvi is .72 volts.

That is a specific range of amps and ohms. It is not infinite resistance or zero resistance though.

It sounds a lot closer to the power output of the navy s reverse engineered reactor.

#19 2021-09-02 03:07:12

Robert369

Ymarsakar wrote:

The human volt is from ohms law. V equals current times resistance. Current in amps times resistance in ohms.

This describes exactly a belief into false cabalistic teachings about electricity:

Volts exist without resistance and current, and they can be used without them. But since it is possible to use them with those in a cabal-useful manner, we have been taught only that way, allowing for plenty of wasted energy and inefficiency due to resistance losses, which leads to profits for the cabals and dependence of the population.

Thus I repeat: Many devices - pretty much all the non-magnetic and heat-creating ones - can be run without current flow from the "voltage source", meaning that the power source will never need to get depleted. And as if that's not enough already, it is possible to convert cold electricity - which doesn't "use up" the power source - into "hot electricity", so that one ends up with "hot electricity" that also doesn't use up the power source.

To make this lossless electricity work one "only" needs to apply electricity differently than we do it today (which is not difficult in itself but needs to drop all programming of what electricity allegedly should be but isn't), and then - since we currently have no other devices - convert it into hot electricity to get our devices running.

And none of the above has to do with ET technology but is simply a proper application of what we already have on Earth without following the cabal-made "laws" of our fake-science through common sense and actual research.

Energy is all around us for free taking, and we only need to figure out how to harvest it properly - be it for technical devices (aka free energy) or our body (aka non-eating or mental abilities).

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-09-03 23:43:38)

#20 2021-09-04 13:05:58

enkiorenlil

Ymarsakar wrote:

That is a specific range of amps and ohms. It is not infinite resistance or zero resistance though.

It sounds a lot closer to the power output of the navy s reverse engineered reactor.

it sounds to me very interesting too even though I dont know the basics.

do you know what does " Taygetan Atsi-ini or ATI units "  mean ?

72 is an interested number too.

#21 2021-09-04 13:53:05

Ymarsakar
Banned

enkiorenlil wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

it sounds to me very interesting too even though I dont know the basics.

do you know what does " Taygetan Atsi-ini or ATI units "  mean ?

72 is an interested number too.

Their tech base is not newtonian or einsteij based.
.but they still use measurement units like we do.

#22 2021-09-04 13:57:09

Ymarsakar
Banned

Robert369 wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

This describes exactly a belief into false cabalistic teachings about electricity:

Volts exist without resistance and current, and they can be used without them. But since it is possible to use them with those in a cabal-useful manner, we have been taught only that way, allowing for plenty of wasted energy and inefficiency due to resistance losses, which leads to profits for the cabals and dependence of the population.

Thus I repeat: Many devices - pretty much all the non-magnetic and heat-creating ones - can be run without current flow from the "voltage source", meaning that the power source will never need to get depleted. And as if that's not enough already, it is possible to convert cold electricity - which doesn't "use up" the power source - into "hot electricity", so that one ends up with "hot electricity" that also doesn't use up the power source.

To make this lossless electricity work one "only" needs to apply electricity differently than we do it today (which is not difficult in itself but needs to drop all programming of what electricity allegedly should be but isn't), and then - since we currently have no other devices - convert it into hot electricity to get our devices running.

And none of the above has to do with ET technology but is simply a proper application of what we already have on Earth without following the cabal-made "laws" of our fake-science through common sense and actual research.

Energy is all around us for free taking, and we only need to figure out how to harvest it properly - be it for technical devices (aka free energy) or our body (aka non-eating or mental abilities).

If there is no current flow, then what are you using to measure the data that you then call a volt?

I understand your beliefs but you should also know that the dark matrix controls both or all sides of your human beliefs. Whether you are for the qabal or against it, you are still being operated by beliefs.

If you truly wish to understand and make use of these concepts, you will be required to sacrifice the vast majority of these beliefs you have robert3.

Also the energy of life is not free. It is produced by living sentient entities like gods earths and stars.

To treat it as a free resource to exploit is indicative of dark matrix atlantis teachings.

Another 26k years with the qabal is available to any who fail to make the cut. I am sure they will have this cold electricity sooner or later as well. The door is open for the choosing.

So choose.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-09-04 14:05:41)

#23 2021-09-04 16:59:58

Robert369

Ymarsakar wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

[...]

If there is no current flow, then what are you using to measure the data that you then call a volt?

This question goes right along the Cabal's teachings and their "laws" of how electricity should work.

A volt is a volt and comes first, as it is a polarity/potential difference aka electric pressure. This pressure can be directly harnessed without destroying it, and be it by collecting aka copying(!) it and then using the copy as current.

To be more clear in this: Voltage is the pressure, current is the relief of such pressure aka destruction of the voltage. Hence current is undesirable, at least for the power source that one is using.

Thus using methods to "copy" the pressure current-free into e.g. capacitors is a good way, as those then can be discharged via a current, which means that you can gain hot electricity without "using up" the original potential/voltage source.

Voltage is basically the electrical field, which - if short-circuited and destroyed - creates a current. This electrical field can be "copied" without loss at will which then is an energy gain aka free energy, though making use of the resulting energy works differently than what we currently call "electricity". The suns in our universe are doing exactly this, ping-ponging electric waves - the universe is not cabled - to multiply them, though they are not using the EM waves or electricity type that we use for today's appliances via energy-destructive Cabal technology...

And since every consciousness is a sun as well, including planets and us Humans,- a certain consciousness level provided - we have the mental ability to amplify our and everyone else's energy around us too. This is generally known e.g. as energy healing, using wave types that Earth's fake-science doesn't want to know about, but which the universe is made of.

The physical universe as we know it is created from those "unknown wave types", as e.g. star light from far away stars could never reach us if it was based on fake-science's transversal EM waves (including radio waves that they pretend to use to look for ETs), because that requires a proper transfer medium which space doesn't offer for such waves.

Those "other waves" do not need a transfer medium, hence the sun light reaches our planet in this form and gets "converted" once it hits our atmosphere's gas atoms, and there are many other differences in how those wave work, e.g. instant lossless travel at any distance.

Ymarsakar wrote:

I understand your beliefs but you should also know that the dark matrix controls both or all sides of your human beliefs. Whether you are for the qabal or against it, you are still being operated by beliefs.

If you truly wish to understand and make use of these concepts, you will be required to sacrifice the vast majority of these beliefs you have robert3.

What you derogatively call a "belief" is knowing how energy and waves work, of which sadly very little can be found on our planet at this time as it totally defies the needs of the Cabals and hence is suppressed. I suggest to try not to believe that this is just a belief but be more open-minded instead.

Ymarsakar wrote:

Also the energy of life is not free. It is produced by living sentient entities like gods earths and stars.

Yes, as I explained above, all energy is produced by sentient beings through consciousness manipulation of the Ether, and it is given/created by free will - it wouldn't work differently as only negative energy forms can be forced. Suns and planets run a energy amplification network to keep the universe, galaxy and star systems going with positive energy, hence using this energy is nowhere near "evil" but simply how the universe works.

And since energy is constantly "created" and making use of it is the intention of this creation process, this can be neither "good" nor "evil" but rather "using as intended". This is especially valid as at a sun consciousness level neither "good" nor "evil" exist anyways.

The differences only come into play in regards to using the available energy and then looking at it from a lower more dualistic viewpoint: One can use the offered energy without ever consuming it - which I mentioned above and refer to as "free energy" -, or by consuming it via destructive methods that the Cabals introduced on Earth to create dependencies and slavery. These two could be called light and dark energy use, but from the view of the sun network neither matters because no entity in the galaxy could ever use up more energy than is constantly newly created.

Ymarsakar wrote:

To treat it as a free resource to exploit is indicative of dark matrix atlantis teachings.

This knowledge about energy and waves applies to both the physical and the non-physical world, and making use of this knowledge can be done spiritually (e.g. to feed oneself when non-eating or for superhuman abilities), or technically like Atlantis did - and naturally both methods work for "good" or "evil" purposes. The mere thought that having such knowledge would be "evil based" or "unspiritual" is nonsense, as it depends on how you make use of it - e.g. creating energy from within - and what you use this energy for.

Ymarsakar wrote:

Another 26k years with the qabal is available to any who fail to make the cut. I am sure they will have this cold electricity sooner or later as well. The door is open for the choosing.

So choose.

To my knowledge "Cold electricity" as a term exists in two ways: Current-less (e.g. Bearden) and via high frequency (e.g. Tesla) and all of it has been found already, though the knowledge never made it anywhere since it was prevented by the Cabals. Also, all the programmed people tend to dismiss such as it totally defies what they were trained to believe in the miseducation system.

Overall I suggest to firstly understand how energy and waves work for yourself, and how making use of this knowledge can be done positively or negatively, and earliest after that come to conclusions about people who have this knowledge already. Because damning knowledge is choosing darkness too.

So is thinking to know it all while not doing so (which is only possible within the frame of one's consciousness level or personal frequency, meaning that unless on is source one doesn't "know it all" and should once a while accept input of others to ponder and expand one's view.

I hope that this little write-up is useful for those who are ready for such content, but I cannot really share more here as it is not wise to do so in public, and it would derail this forum into a tech place. Those who resonate with this content and have a sufficient background in e-technical details and building devices may contact me via my user profile, e.g. firstly through my Discord channel

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-09-04 20:03:46)

#24 2021-09-05 15:39:14

enkiorenlil

Robert thanks for explaining all these. I have been seeing similar infos all over the internet for decades now. but I was not understanding well because I have no background. I will be on your second server soon to get more. you explain it very good.

regarding Ymarsakar s concern, I can understand his point.
because I think everything is construction.
that means to me everything has a purpose.

what I am trying to say is, negative ones are not being allowed to spread into higher positive realities.
they have all the tech but still they won't make it. not because their tech is wrong but because everything is construction and higher ones won't let them in no matter how high their tech is.

I mean we can create a tech to reach Atlantis 2.0 but then the higher ones will come and destroy it again.
the only thing we can do is prove them that we are not one of the negative ones. to prove that we have less percentage of negative ones inside us.
because we are all contaminated by just existing in this world.

#25 2021-09-05 15:49:50

Robert369

Thank you for your appreciative words.

enkiorenlil wrote:

what I am trying to say is, negative ones are not being allowed to spread into higher positive realities.
they have all the tech but still they won't make it. not because their tech is wrong but because everything is construction and higher ones won't let them in no matter how high their tech is.

I mean we can create a tech to reach Atlantis 2.0 but then the higher ones will come and destroy it again.
the only thing we can do is prove them that we are not one of the negative ones. to prove that we have less percentage of negative ones inside us.
because we are all contaminated by just existing in this world.

Actually, technology never can go beyond consciousness power/frequency, because it is consciousness that created the matter (made of relatively low frequency) which technology is made of. This means that using technology you always will be confined to frequencies lower than matter frequency.

Thus, if you fully want to enable yourself (aka raise your frequency beyond the material world to enable "superhuman abilities" - which actually are exactly human abilities, while the term was coined by the Cabals to make them sound "unnormal" and thus silly/undesirable), you need to learn to not rely on technology for as many things as possible. But but suitable technology is good to get there, as it can teach you a lot and also paves the way with required conveniences that allow focusing on personal growth instead of survival.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-09-05 15:50:13)

Board footer