You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-30 21:55:22

YOU DO NOT CREATE REALITY

Yes, yes, you read correctly. I will write it again, in case you think you have a dyslexia problem: YOU DO NOT CREATE REALITY.

I know that this statement will not be to the liking of those who are experiencing in their lives a difficult situation with consequences that involve disappointment, frustration, and even depression with a high degree of suffering that in some cases fly among their thoughts the idea of ending this experience in a drastic way by putting an end to their lives.

But wait, don't stop here and read on....

There are currents that affirm that "you create your reality". The message is really empowering, but it is mistakenly understood as the superficial fact of changing your thoughts to have a different reality. This only makes sense in the "realm of your own thoughts".  But at the same time you are assuming that there is no reality beyond your own thoughts. A thought cannot go beyond its own thinking and this means that if you cannot go beyond the thought you are chained to the limits imposed by the idea you set as "your reality".

Think about the following: if you could create everything you desire in such a way that all those thoughts would materialize instantaneously and unlimitedly and eternally, creating wonderful scenarios where you could feel fascinated, situations that would bring you countless advantages over other people, you would satisfy your need to feel pleasure in unusually creative and colorful ways in all aspects of your life,  but as time went by and your desires were rigorously fulfilled, boredom and boredom would end up overshadowing this advantageous capacity and there would even come a time when this would mean a prison for you in which you would paradoxically wish not to desire anything in order to free yourself from desiring.

No reality that you fabricate will allow you to know what REALITY with capital letters is because it is beyond thought. In fact, beyond thought is the One Reality, because your thoughts can only interpret and when you interpret you separate yourself from Reality or what you call Source. So when you say "I create my reality", what you are saying is that you create an interpretation of that "which you can experience". If you can only experience life to a certain extent and everything happens through your interpretation, you will then understand that your range of perception is very limited and that everything you create is a distortion that alienates you and condemns you to perceive and perceive yourself in a deep sleep from which you have not really awakened yet.

I am sorry to disappoint and frustrate your expectations by believing that being awake resides in the power to modify your reality.  This only faintly points to a much greater truth that you now barely comprehend. In fact, every time you "create your reality" or modify it all you have done is change the conditions of the dream and even more tragically, perpetuate it without any real awakening.

The fact is that you only create interpretations of reality. A better interpretation may be more pleasant temporarily, but you are still dissociated from yourself and from LIFE. It is this dissociation that you need to overcome. You don't need to change the world, but you need to know who you are, why you have come and what you have brought with you. When you hear others talk about "creating your own reality", it means to you that you must take responsibility for the content of your mind. But beyond that is REALITY or what you call Source, and that is the great gift. Achieving this, then, is more of a stilling than a creating.

The Reality and creation you truly seek is that which places you in the world with purpose, direction and meaning. People seek it in the world, but the Reality is already in you. You do not need to change anything because the Reality or Source is unchangeable and the true Understanding of "who you are" is not subject to your interpretation as you interpret the "world you think you perceive". But as long as this Understanding of this Reality that is "sleeping like a giant" is not actualized directly, unmediated by the mind, and is a vivid reality, it will remain interpretive which will make you feel without purpose, direction and meaning.

Therefore, until you establish this direct experience with Reality or Source, you will only experience your own ideas that will always lead you to a dead end where you will believe that "creating your own reality" will save you from this hell that you yourself feed and perpetuate paradoxically trying to change it.

QUIETpool

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2021-08-30 21:59:43)

I opened the door
and your Presence entered
like a sword,
without asking.

#2 2021-08-31 11:45:16

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: YOU DO NOT CREATE REALITY

It is a multi player game. thus one single player is not creating whatever they see fit in creation mode. They are limited by the realms of other players.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#3 2021-08-31 13:05:32

mitkobs

Source is the objective absolute reality. We as temporal fragments only need to attune to that reality that is our true integrated self and to see that everything possible is already within created in absolute perfection, and to realize that cannot be created a better way. What we create with our minds being fragments are illusions. We simply in this space/time configuration are limiting ourselves and this is only a game-simulation to test ourselves in conditions of adversity.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-08-31 13:07:18)

#4 2021-08-31 13:20:49

Robert369

Ymarsakar wrote:

It is a multi player game. thus one single player is not creating whatever they see fit in creation mode. They are limited by the realms of other players.

Very correct, but every player can decide how much of the multiplayer game he accepts in his/her life, meaning that - sufficient consciousness awareness provided - collective agreements can be revoked individually as desired, by that creating a different reality than for others.

At the same time, agreements to play with certain other players can be revoked as well, so that one can arrange to only have those players and ongoings in one's personal universe that one desires. This, again, needs a sufficient consciousness level to achieve and goes along with Swaruu's words of...

"There is only you in your universe."

Which is true until you allow others in (through bidirectional projection agreements, not directly), so that a virtual multiplayer game can happen.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-08-31 13:21:44)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2021-08-31 14:33:38

Technomancer

Imagine a person with a dark personality. He overcomes his duality and comes to love himself so as not to self-sabotage his manifestation. Then he dedicates himself to controlling others with it. The question is: What prevents this from happening?

While it may be that others have the ability to manifest as well, could he not manifest that they do not manifest?

Anyway, some will say that the dark ones are tulpas with no connection to the source, but to me, that doesn't make much sense.

#6 2021-08-31 14:47:51

Robert369

Technomancer wrote:

Imagine a person with a dark personality. He overcomes his duality and comes to love himself so as not to self-sabotage his manifestation. Then he dedicates himself to controlling others with it. The question is: What prevents this from happening?

The mere thought of wanting to control others - and by that intentionally violate their free will - will lower your frequency and by that hinder your manifestation powers.

Technomancer wrote:

While it may be that others have the ability to manifest as well, could he not manifest that they do not manifest?

This again is a violation of free will and has frequency-lowering consequences.

And though one could instead revoke collective agreements with those persons so that they no longer participate in your universe, this then will also liberate them from any attempts to control them.

Technomancer wrote:

Anyway, some will say that the dark ones are tulpas with no connection to the source, but to me, that doesn't make much sense.

Tulpas have an indirect connection to Source through the one(s) who created them. This in a way is similar to Regressives that need to feed from the Source energy of connected people while having a too weak connection themselves as to sustain them through it.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#7 2021-08-31 15:30:33

Technomancer

If you feel good doing it, probably it wont low your frequency. Things you love raise your frequency.

#8 2021-08-31 16:36:32

Life's too short and eternity too long to spend them being married to sadness. Have your donut and eat it too, you deserve it smile

righteously indignant

#9 2021-08-31 16:39:18

Technomancer

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Life's too short and eternity too long to spend them being married to sadness. Have your donut and eat it too, you deserve it smile

ty, you made me laugh <3

#10 2021-08-31 17:01:49

Ymarsakar
Banned

Robert 3 makes the critical pts about free will.

I will make the analogy that in eve online, when i dont want to be griefed conned or gankrd by other players, i can move into lonely systems, increade my comat ships, use implants or other boosters, or just log off and refuse to play.

Or i can fight them and overcome them. 1 vs 3 or 1 vs 30 can be exhilirating if you outsmart the masses.

However if you attempt to control their experience by cutting their power, hacking them, or using psionic weapons or psychotronic black magick scalae tech, you cross the lines into cheating and illegal activity. Illegal under the divine, but legal in human terms sometimes.

So killing their ships, spawn camping them, and out pvping them is within the hard and soft rules. Killing the user of the computer or crippling them, that is outside the limits.

As for polarity, both polarities + and - have love of the creator as a high priority. Both paths will lead to divine power.

The so called rulers humanity sees, are trash in the eyes of the true light and dark divine.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-08-31 17:04:14)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#11 2021-08-31 18:19:15

07wideeyes

'You create your reality' I take as a valuable notion for some beings as they begin to wake up to how things actually work. It's that initial realisation that you do not need to feel like you are a helpless victim for all your life, a dirty beaten-up football being kicked randomly about the universe in a never-ending game of chance and suffering. I still vividly recall the first time I felt after a meditation practice that I had actually helped to bring about a directed change of consciousness. This was a great relief after the sometimes illuminating, sometimes confusing multi-density ping-pong that I had been through with the assistance of psychedelic (sometimes) allies.

Then it's a big step - and one which many folk never make - to recognise how big and deep this truth is. You really really really create your own reality, the whole lot; sit up and take responsibility. For me, this only became apparent as I began to experience how focal frequency is in the game, thanks to reading (you need to read him, not just watch videos) David Icke and then , magic upon magic, arriving in the realm of Cosmic Agency. As ro2778 once put it: 'Everything is me' - something that I took time to accept.

Where 'You create reality' and 'You don't create reality' intersect is the point where the nature of 'you' and 'reality' comes into serious question. When it begins to dawn that 'you' and 'Source' are not separate. They are the same, just separated out in order to dance the divine dance. In a funny way, the One needs the Two and vice-versa. The distinction between dual and non-dual is a product of our ideas, or a provisional distinction at most. It's a phantom.

#12 2021-09-01 08:11:51

mitkobs

@Technomancer, apart from the reasons of Robert's comment, this situation cannot proliferate because will be breaking of oneness law which is not an imposed idea but absolute reality. Whatever one is doing against other fragments(and how is doing it does not matter, with fake smile or negatively), one is doing it to oneself, so the consequences will be upon him. We are dealing with a super mind who is foreseen every possible action with every possible effect, making sure the things cannot go side ways never.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-09-01 08:16:10)

#13 2021-09-01 14:33:36

Technomancer

mitkobs wrote:

@Technomancer, apart from the reasons of Robert's comment, this situation cannot proliferate because will be breaking of oneness law which is not an imposed idea but absolute reality. Whatever one is doing against other fragments(and how is doing it does not matter, with fake smile or negatively), one is doing it to oneself, so the consequences will be upon him. We are dealing with a super mind who is foreseen every possible action with every possible effect, making sure the things cannot go side ways never.

I just thought about that yesterday. Makes sense.

#14 2021-09-01 16:30:38

ŁuℓสStสr❥

Yes.
BUT
that very distortion is the very reason for creation. Since in order to self-persist and create the idea of what you are as a source, you need to separate a part from yourself (fragment yourself) to experience the existence of who you are. what is knowledge more than the total possible ideas and the multiplicity of available options of total creation that you can achieve by being source? ... we are the almighty source creating our own existence to learn about ourselves that we are the source knowing every possible inch of this tape measure (metaphor) ... we are all powerful because we are the source itself and at the same time we are limited by range of persception. If we coincided with the total accumulation of knowledge we would be the source ... and every day when you sleep you are, because you return to the source and you are able to create everything you experience in dreams, at the same time that you can coincide with scenarios already created , it all depends on you and your frequency.

so your statement is true without denying the phrase that Yazhi always reminds us of "you are the creative source of everything!"

#15 2021-09-02 00:35:42

Genoveva wrote:

@ŁuℓสStสr❥, "you need to separate a part from yourself (fragment yourself) to experience the existence of who you are"

In my opinion it would be a mistake, especially since expansion to infinity is always a choice. Emanate like a fractal, yes, but fragment, nope. When in doubt, we can take an example from physical density. (So above as below) I.e, when I touch something, I do not separate my hand.

Agreed 100%. The separation is an illusion. We exist in all densities simultaneously. One of the biggest keys back to a full relationship with source is realizing we never left smile

righteously indignant

#16 2021-09-02 06:53:52

mitkobs

The point here is about the illusions we create as lesser holographic copies of the Source. We cannot stop creating that is a fact. Every thought we have, have a form. This is what we do, we create constantly within and ethereally. The difference between the level of the Source and our current level of creation is the completion of what is created. Completion means that what is created can be sustainable in all possible space/time narratives, and can perpetuate/live by itself always and forever. And what we are creating with our thoughts ethereally do not have enough completion(is not stable and enough meaningful), because we are making it from the stand point of limitation(limited knowledge), with seeing only a small portion of the bigger or the whole picture. Source is seeing everything as a whole inseparable unit and its creations are fully compatible/integrated with the oneness of everything.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-09-02 07:00:57)

#17 2021-09-02 07:08:34

mitkobs wrote:

The point here is about the illusions we create as lesser holographic copies of the Source. We cannot stop creating that is a fact. Every thought we have, have a form. This is what we do, we create constantly within and ethereally. The difference between the level of the Source and our current level of creation is the completion of what is created. Completion means that what is created can be sustainable in all possible space/time narratives, and can perpetuate/live by itself always and forever. And what we are creating with our thoughts ethereally do not have enough completion(is not stable and enough meaningful), because we are making it from the stand point of limitation(limited knowledge), with seeing only a small portion of the bigger or the whole picture. Source is seeing everything as a whole inseparable unit and its creations are fully compatible/integrated with the oneness of everything.

Yes, this is about congruent with my own understanding now.

righteously indignant

#18 2021-09-02 12:25:40

mitkobs wrote:

The point here is about the illusions we create as lesser holographic copies of the Source.

The Source or Absolute cannot replicate itself in lesser copies because of its INALTERABLE ontological nature. This immutability extends from Itself, to Itself and by Itself. The use of the word "holography" is a euphemism to try to give an image of wholeness to the false creations of the "I" and attribute them to the Source or Absolute.
A "holographic" image still reflects the aspect of a fragmented mind that limitedly presents only a partial and repetitive image of its own distorted image and this is euphemistically called "holography".

mitkobs wrote:

Every thought we have, have a form.

Yes, every thought has a form, but what is beyond form and non-form IS NOT A THOUGHT AND DOES NOT CREATE FORMS. What we call Creation as the universe we perceive is an anthropomorphization of the distorted creations of the mind.

The Source its so-called act of CREATION, with capital letters, does not belong to the world of objects or subjects. His CONSCIOUSNESS creates Reality without distorting it, which exceeds the comprehension and capacity of the fragmented mind "I".

mitkobs wrote:

This is what we do, we create constantly within and ethereally.

Exactly, being the product of a dream from which man and all races perceived in separation have not yet awakened.

mitkobs wrote:

The difference between the level of the Source and our current level of creation is the completion of what is created.

Yes, the difference between the Creations of the Source" and the distorted fabrications of the "I" mind is the equivalent of tracing figures in the air with your finger and expecting them to become real. 

mitkobs wrote:

Source is seeing everything as a whole inseparable unit and its creations are fully compatible/integrated with the oneness of everything.

Yes, the Source is an inseparable unit that extends integrally to Itself, but it DOES NOT INCLUDE MAN'S MANUFACTURINGS, because they DO NOT EXIST for the Source. If it did, that is, if it were to integrate the creations of man, its integrity would be in doubt, since it would imply that the distortion would be part of the Source and therefore part of the Source would be complete and part would be incomplete and divided, and this is Ontologically IMPOSSIBLE.

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#19 2021-09-02 13:05:59

mitkobs

CHARCOtranquilo after your words somehow I ask myself, can the Universe while being a dream(not real creation) cannot be part of the Absolute/Source. But how that can be possible. Because all is the Source. Who then is dreaming, who is the dreamer. Why there are fragments that are dreaming. We as fragments cannot be full illusions as we are conscious and sentient, we are existing.
Look, we are the Source and things are complicated. The whole thing is very very big and insanely complicated. Only if we think how complex is one human cell and then how many cells are to form the human body, it is mind breaking to try to see it with such complexity. And then the bigger things than a body, more complex things and everything is perfectly assembled. And all of it are ideas but so perfectly combined, with unimaginable depth and complexity. When I think about it my mind collapses or give out and I contemplate in awe.

#20 2021-09-02 13:16:39

mitkobs Great, you're starting to ask yourself the right questions...

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#21 2021-09-02 17:03:10

ŁuℓสStสr❥

Genoveva wrote:

@ŁuℓสStสr❥, "you need to separate a part from yourself (fragment yourself) to experience the existence of who you are"

In my opinion it would be a mistake, especially since expansion to infinity is always a choice. Emanate like a fractal, yes, but fragment, nope. When in doubt, we can take an example from physical density. (So above as below) I.e, when I touch something, I do not separate my hand.

1ST REMEMBER THAT THE ENGLISH YOU SEE IS GENERATED BY GOOGLE TRANSLATOR.
2DO how to learn who you are if you don't have something to reflect on? ... you are a whole, you do not stop being one by fragmenting yourself, and that fragment does not stop being you. is to understand what is taught in this disclosure ... you can develop your own idea, yes ... but it is not what brings us here that is the information given by the Taygetans, the Swaruus and Yazhi.
you cannot see your eye unless it is reflected in something, and that something is a part of your own creation, created precisely to reflect and know you.
seeing everything from the point of view of the source, trying to understand it, is to understand yourself because you are the result of its process of self-perception. To fragment you is not to break you ... it does not have the same meaning as the one you interpret ... I do not know what other word to use for the translator to put it correctly. It is not how we would see it of ripping off an arm (or rib jijijijiji) to create something that is from a piece of yours ... no no no. we are the materialization of an idea. the source having the idea of self-persistence exploring the plurality of possibilities and understanding and analyzing all the options, choosing, each one following his or her path ... and all simultaneously forming it.

#22 2021-09-02 17:06:18

ŁuℓสStสr❥

Crystal Dragon wrote:
Genoveva wrote:

Agreed 100%. The separation is an illusion. We exist in all densities simultaneously. One of the biggest keys back to a full relationship with source is realizing we never left smile

yes! is an illusion. there is no separation. we do not stop being who we are, the whole ... therefore, we continue to be the creative source of everything, we are everything, therefore, we are the creators of everything at the same time that we are apparently limited to live a specific experience where that limitation is the reason for the experience precisely.

#23 2021-09-02 17:12:46

So ultimately, do we create reality or do we simply experience it? I'm going to go with YES.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-09-02 17:13:06)

righteously indignant

#24 2021-09-02 17:17:03

ŁuℓสStสr❥

mitkobs wrote:

Source is seeing everything as a whole inseparable unit and its creations are fully compatible/integrated with the oneness of everything.

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:

Yes, the Source is an inseparable unit that extends integrally to Itself, but it DOES NOT INCLUDE MAN'S MANUFACTURINGS, because they DO NOT EXIST for the Source. If it did, that is, if it were to integrate the creations of man, its integrity would be in doubt, since it would imply that the distortion would be part of the Source and therefore part of the Source would be complete and part would be incomplete and divided, and this is Ontologically IMPOSSIBLE.

everything is part of the source. everything is the source. what you understand as what the source is and what you understand as not being the source. everything is source. There is nothing that is not a source because that would only be more source.

Let's see if I can put it another way ...

we are the lucid dream of the source. So everything that is in the dream, whether you are capable in this apparent limitation of experience to understand it or not, everything is still the lucid dream of the source.

#25 2021-09-02 17:18:13

ŁuℓสStสr❥

Crystal Dragon wrote:

So ultimately, do we create reality or do we simply experience it? I'm going to go with YES.

yes in both. it just depends on the perspective you look at to analyze it

Board footer