You are not logged in.

#26 2021-09-02 18:13:49

Re: YOU DO NOT CREATE REALITY

Genoveva wrote:
ŁuℓสStสr❥ wrote:
Genoveva wrote:

@ŁuℓสStสr❥, "you need to separate a part from yourself (fragment yourself) to experience the existence of who you are"

In my opinion it would be a mistake, especially since expansion to infinity is always a choice. Emanate like a fractal, yes, but fragment, nope. When in doubt, we can take an example from physical density. (So above as below) I.e, when I touch something, I do not separate my hand.

1ST REMEMBER THAT THE ENGLISH YOU SEE IS GENERATED BY GOOGLE TRANSLATOR.
2DO how to learn who you are if you don't have something to reflect on? ... you are a whole, you do not stop being one by fragmenting yourself, and that fragment does not stop being you. is to understand what is taught in this disclosure ... you can develop your own idea, yes ... but it is not what brings us here that is the information given by the Taygetans, the Swaruus and Yazhi.
you cannot see your eye unless it is reflected in something, and that something is a part of your own creation, created precisely to reflect and know you.
seeing everything from the point of view of the source, trying to understand it, is to understand yourself because you are the result of its process of self-perception. To fragment you is not to break you ... it does not have the same meaning as the one you interpret ... I do not know what other word to use for the translator to put it correctly. It is not how we would see it of ripping off an arm (or rib jijijijiji) to create something that is from a piece of yours ... no no no. we are the materialization of an idea. the source having the idea of self-persistence exploring the plurality of possibilities and understanding and analyzing all the options, choosing, each one following his or her path ... and all simultaneously forming it.

Excellent description! Now I can see where the confusion comes from. The attitude you describe so well, and in so many ways, is "to be detached". 

With regards to the taygetan disclosure: they provide information which we can correlate/validate with our own experience on earth. And since their communications touch a vast number of aspects, it's kind of impossible to set fair limits on how much we are allowed or not, to think for ourselves in this forum, without transforming it into the kind of censorship which currently plagues this planet in the "normies" world. Don't you think?

I realize that the translator will not interpret correctly the word "normies" - it designates the papaya worshipers.

Papaya worshippers, religion worshippers, materialist science zealots. All similar if not the same, same wavelength. Dogma is dogma.

As far as the Taygetan disclosure, I agree that we can get the most out of it by not looking at it through the lenses of dogma or otherwise limited thinking. I also encourage people not to only consider the material cognitively, but to really TUNE IN.

Open mind, open heart. Both very good things but not particularly useful independent of one another. An open cyan ray is paramount for getting the most out of such things, and getting the most out of life in general. True understanding is not through intellect. Intellect is a supportive or facilitative function for dealing with the complex illusion. True understanding is through the heart, and the intellect must follow. Ideally. But in the illusion there are always less efficient options available to choose.

I see the heart center as the point where everything comes together. Higher and lower, heaven and Earth, all interesting phantasms, but ultimately all meld into to the center. I believe that the center, not the "top" of something, is closest to source.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-09-02 18:14:58)

righteously indignant

#27 2021-09-02 18:23:05

ŁuℓสStสr❥

Genoveva wrote:
ŁuℓสStสr❥ wrote:
Genoveva wrote:

@ŁuℓสStสr❥, "you need to separate a part from yourself (fragment yourself) to experience the existence of who you are"

In my opinion it would be a mistake, especially since expansion to infinity is always a choice. Emanate like a fractal, yes, but fragment, nope. When in doubt, we can take an example from physical density. (So above as below) I.e, when I touch something, I do not separate my hand.

1ST REMEMBER THAT THE ENGLISH YOU SEE IS GENERATED BY GOOGLE TRANSLATOR.
2DO how to learn who you are if you don't have something to reflect on? ... you are a whole, you do not stop being one by fragmenting yourself, and that fragment does not stop being you. is to understand what is taught in this disclosure ... you can develop your own idea, yes ... but it is not what brings us here that is the information given by the Taygetans, the Swaruus and Yazhi.
you cannot see your eye unless it is reflected in something, and that something is a part of your own creation, created precisely to reflect and know you.
seeing everything from the point of view of the source, trying to understand it, is to understand yourself because you are the result of its process of self-perception. To fragment you is not to break you ... it does not have the same meaning as the one you interpret ... I do not know what other word to use for the translator to put it correctly. It is not how we would see it of ripping off an arm (or rib jijijijiji) to create something that is from a piece of yours ... no no no. we are the materialization of an idea. the source having the idea of self-persistence exploring the plurality of possibilities and understanding and analyzing all the options, choosing, each one following his or her path ... and all simultaneously forming it.

Excellent description! Now I can see where the confusion comes from. The attitude you describe so well, and in so many ways, is "to be detached". 

With regards to the taygetan disclosure: they provide information which we can correlate/validate with our own experience on earth. And since their communications touch a vast number of aspects, it's kind of impossible to set fair limits on how much we are allowed or not, to think for ourselves in this forum, without transforming it into the kind of censorship which currently plagues this planet in the "normies" world. Don't you think?

I realize that the translator will not interpret correctly the word "normies" - it designates the papaya worshipers.

Thank you!!! hahahaha ... yes, the comment I made is more aimed at ... interpreting what was given by the whole team and that what he said was not based on a belief ... as if explaining the raw info. Hee hee I get very formal when using the google translator and it seems that I am extremely serious or closed but it is because I have to analyze each sentence, comma, accent, etc.
Excuse me ... just in case, you know ... I always start from the analysis of what we are trying to explain and then it is left to each person what they believe, the idea that is formed or how it fits into their perspective. but always starting from the understanding of this disclosure because that is what this space is for in my opinion. and to break with previous beliefs that have limited us and give us a more expanded framework of understanding that and each person will choose how they fit or not in their own beliefs without imposing on the rest.
and again I made the very long text ..... excuse me !!! hahaha

#28 2021-09-02 18:32:52

ŁuℓสStสr❥

and about the ¨normies¨

I see them as the reason for the construction of analytical thinking about ourselves. We are all one, they are all part of me, therefore, each of them are other lines that I lived, other experiences ... time does not exist so we overlap here, so thanks to the fact that in those lines / lives I lived the being immersed in the matrix, being asleep, or worshiping the god covid ... is that today at this point in which I find myself, in this perspective that I observe, in this current attention in which I am looking now ... (without limiting myself to it and understanding that as I am in this one, I am in other more advanced ones of course ...) is that thanks to them, the ¨normis¨, today I can see the inconsistency of everything that happens and take a position and choose another path.

So I do not pretend that they integrate me or understand me, but I do.

And yes, you are right, there is no censorship here, but that is not why we must forget the central reason for this created space and why ... the disclosure of the Taygetans, the Swaruus and Yazhi

It would be not only a misconduct but also a corruption of this space and a lack of respect for all of them.

Imagine that I come here and analyze what was said by someone who insults this disclosure, and pretends that "in the name of non-censorship or respect" I demand or demand or hope that my opinion is validated by others. NOP

#29 2021-09-02 22:03:14

Giving it  some more thought, I believe the best way to deal with normies is loving detachment. "Be in the world but not of it". I feel it is best to let go of all expectations of them to move in certain directions or accept certain truths just yet that they are not ready for. Not to look to them for support or validation of anything, and not to expect or demand anything of them. Serving Earth with loving detachment is the best way to help them.

righteously indignant

#30 2021-09-02 22:20:34

ŁuℓสStสr❥ wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Source is seeing everything as a whole inseparable unit and its creations are fully compatible/integrated with the oneness of everything.

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:

Yes, the Source is an inseparable unit that extends integrally to Itself, but it DOES NOT INCLUDE MAN'S MANUFACTURINGS, because they DO NOT EXIST for the Source. If it did, that is, if it were to integrate the creations of man, its integrity would be in doubt, since it would imply that the distortion would be part of the Source and therefore part of the Source would be complete and part would be incomplete and divided, and this is Ontologically IMPOSSIBLE.

everything is part of the source. everything is the source. what you understand as what the source is and what you understand as not being the source. everything is source. There is nothing that is not a source because that would only be more source.

Let's see if I can put it another way ...

we are the lucid dream of the source. So everything that is in the dream, whether you are capable in this apparent limitation of experience to understand it or not, everything is still the lucid dream of the source.

I will express it following your same line of argumentative thinking:

What does NOT exist, (the dream of separation) cannot be part of that "everything that is more Source", because from nothing, nothing can arise. In other words, if the Source "is everything", what is nothing, by definition DOES NOT EXIST, and what does not exist, does not need to be integrated, because there is NOTHING beyond the Source.

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2021-09-02 22:33:59)

I opened the door
and your Presence entered
like a sword,
without asking.

#31 2021-09-02 23:19:42

Yes. And I believe the line of questioning that Mitkobs might want to pursue has to deal with the efficacy of the mind/intellect/cognitive faculties in directly comprehending/understanding Source. It is my assessment that the efficacy of the mind, when it comes to the potential for understanding source directly, is absolute zero. Many of my existential problems in life "up until this point" have stemmed from attempts to comprehend Source from a mental standpoint.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-09-02 23:22:23)

righteously indignant

#32 2021-09-02 23:34:27

Beware of absolute truths and intransigences.

#33 2021-09-02 23:39:10

meadow-foreigner wrote:

Most definitely. Perhaps it would be more accurate to say, that the intellect can understand certain transient and temporal aspects of Source in a limited manner, but separate from the greater awareness of what is called love and faith, or unity consciousness, the intellect has no hope of comprehending absolute Source in its entirety. Of that much I am certain.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-09-02 23:39:24)

righteously indignant

#34 2021-09-02 23:43:41

Crystal Dragon wrote:
meadow-foreigner wrote:

Most definitely. Perhaps it would be more accurate to say, that the intellect can understand certain transient and temporal aspects of Source in a limited manner, but separate from the greater awareness of what is called love and faith, or unity consciousness, the intellect has no hope of comprehending absolute Source in its entirety. Of that much I am certain.

emotions-wheel.png

#35 2021-09-03 01:13:10

meadow-foreigner wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:
meadow-foreigner wrote:

https://i.ibb.co/r57M0sW/emotions-wheel.png

Thanks, I will study this. This is extremely useful. I really wanted to see something like this about issues and blockages corresponding to a link between two or more chakras. This is perfect!

righteously indignant

#36 2021-09-03 06:04:17

ŁuℓสStสr❥

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:

I will express it following your same line of argumentative thinking:

What does NOT exist, (the dream of separation) cannot be part of that "everything that is more Source", because from nothing, nothing can arise. In other words, if the Source "is everything", what is nothing, by definition DOES NOT EXIST, and what does not exist, does not need to be integrated, because there is NOTHING beyond the Source.

everything and nothing ... to be or not to be ... is duality. they are concepts limited to our perceptual capacities of how to understand the reality that we experience. but the source is all ... duality is only the source's creation at the moment of fragmenting itself in order to be able to perceive itself. so I think it is a concept that we cannot yet glimpse due to our limitation, apparent but real, current ... everything that you think is not a source can only be more source, because the source alone... only it is. everything that we perceive as what it is or is not, is no more than the "lucid dream" of the source.

#37 2021-09-03 07:51:12

mitkobs

Source is not somewhere there like something separated from us. It is us, it is me. The separation happens with illusions and separation is ultimate illusion. The illusions are our self limitations - with accepting agreements to forget our wholeness and to experience Myself as a part of the whole with purposely forgetting the wholeness. The forgetting happens with lowering of vibration, changing our original most high and natural frequencies and become ignorant(not knowing and forgetting), with narrower field of perception. My point again is - Source is everyone of us, but is not that particular me that I am right now as limitation, but other me that is totally unlimited and natural. We have to tune to that unlimited and free "I" and become the Source.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-09-03 07:53:26)

#38 2021-09-03 20:13:52

ŁuℓสStสr❥

mitkobs wrote:

Source is not somewhere there like something separated from us. It is us, it is me. The separation happens with illusions and separation is ultimate illusion. The illusions are our self limitations - with accepting agreements to forget our wholeness and to experience Myself as a part of the whole with purposely forgetting the wholeness. The forgetting happens with lowering of vibration, changing our original most high and natural frequencies and become ignorant(not knowing and forgetting), with narrower field of perception. My point again is - Source is everyone of us, but is not that particular me that I am right now as limitation, but other me that is totally unlimited and natural. We have to tune to that unlimited and free "I" and become the Source.

a cell, which is not you but what forms you ... I see the cell like you. so we with the source. being the cell also the source.

#39 2021-09-03 22:08:56

07wideeyes

.. duality is only the source's creation at the moment of fragmenting itself in order to be able to perceive itself.

That is very elegantly and succinctly put, LulaStar, and is how things work in a nutshell, I suggest! I think it is closest to 'emanation' ideas in spiritual metaphysics. The play between duality and non-duality, between source and its creations, is the ground for much of our spiritual work.

#40 2021-09-04 05:28:14

mitkobs

From "Singularity - Consciousness - We Are Multiple Pasts and Multiple Futures - Yazhi Swaruu"

"Then we go into the realm of self-fulfilling “prophecy” manifestations where as the individual who has died is in a higher state of existence-density, or simply of mind, they will tend to manifest whatever they believe in faster and sometimes even immediately.

So whatever they believe in, will be, as in their wishes are their command, so whatever they want and believe in will be what they experience. So we go into old already given concepts of people who die and believe in Jesus, Jesus will manifest for them, Buddha for the ones that want to see Buddha, Allah for the ones who want Allah and so on and so forth.

But this is only a simplistic explanation for very complex phenomena. Because it goes a lot further than only seeing Buddha or Jesus when they die. They manifest whole complicated and extremely rich realms or universes because that is who they are, that is what they believe in, and firmly. This then means that they go to whatever place, planet, realms or anywhere they truly want, not superficially, deep true belief!

And one of the best examples of this is all the realms, places, and whatever they are called of the afterlife. As an example of what on Earth they call 4D or the spirit world, would be, for me, the manifestation of a complicated collective unconscious of people who are no longer in what you can call the physical world, people who have come to die, people who have transcended the flesh. As they had a sudden death, among other countless reasons, many haven't really noticed that they are dead at all. So they continue to manifest for themselves complicated shadow worlds of the so-called material “real one”. Where they also form agreements of perception with other people (souls if you may) who share a similar condition. So yes, from their point of view, the afterlife shadow world does exist. And it is as real as any other realm. Although I would never place any in a linear “density” scale, they do make up part of the richness of the universe, places to be in, experiences and all.

But it does not stop there either, because as for them that realm, “spirit world”, is where they live in, as their reality, so are the rest of all the people who exist and live in what you call the “real world”. There is no difference at all, it's as fake as the spirit world, or as real as the spirit world, as you choose to see it!

They are ALL created with Mind and Consciousness, using both individual perception based on beliefs and experience, and Collective Agreements as well."

Whatever is in the mind as limiting ideas, attachments, dark passions creates automatically a whole perfect world that is real as real can be. And that is the living hell someone could create for themselves without knowing what they are doing. Like Alice falling down the rabbit hole.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-09-04 05:29:38)

#41 2021-09-04 23:47:24

Crystal Dragon wrote:

It is my assessment that the efficacy of the mind, when it comes to the potential for understanding source directly, is absolute zero.

This appreciation is fundamentally and ABSOLUTELY correct.
It is well known in all those Eastern lines of Zen, Buddhism, Advaita Vedanta, Hinduism, Sufism, Christian mysticism (nothing to do with its liturgical and ritualistic religious aspect, i.e. its eXoteric aspect, with "x" and not eSoteric, with s) that they all universally agree that "reaching" the fusion with the Absolute (Source) is an inexcusable requirement that the so-called intellectual, rhetorical, dialectical and sensual gifts of the mind: reason, feelings and senses, dealing with images, words and metaphors, which stimulate the powers of logic have to be silenced, if one intends to cross the threshold of the mundane (time) to allow the sublime final Fusion with the Source to emerge effortlessly once all obstacles representing the intellect are removed.

As I have already said, and I will not tire of insisting, the Source cannot be thought or imagined because you, DO NOT CREATE IT; no thought however sublime, or spiritually descriptive attempts to circumscribe it can EVER be part of the Source. It is a joke to think that what time can ever circumscribe Eternity, a word which by definition means that time does not exist.

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2021-09-05 08:57:52)

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#42 2021-09-05 13:58:47

Ymarsakar
Banned

Simply test them. If they say they understand source, then fijd them enacting a miracle or another super human feat. Anything can be used to back up their claimed abilities or understanding.

For yazhi, her debate trick is to ask if you can walk through walls and appear in two places at once.

If you cannot, your opinion is considered of a lower consciouaness. Sorta like a child s opinion vs 4 adults

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#43 2021-09-05 16:21:05

I don't know if it's that clear cut, Ymar. Because of the way the belts and matrix system work on Earth, the amount of drag to overcome to make actual phenomena manifest in a tangible way has a much higher square to overcome. Its getting thinner right now, but still. If I went to a planet in Taygeta right now, I could do all that easily. But do phenomena=enlightenment anyway?

There may be different ranges of age and wisdom and maturity speaking from a linear standpoint. I'd say everyone involved in this discussion is more or less worthy of being considered a "mature adult", especially graded against humanity's baseline vibration.

I wonder what starseeds are taken most seriously in the Galactic community, Ymar, and I think it has little or nothing to do with their ability to manifest phenomena or not. Keep doing the work, keep helping Earth ascend, and those things will come in due time naturally. They are icing. We are building the cake now.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-09-05 16:23:02)

righteously indignant

#44 2021-09-05 19:32:18

mitkobs wrote:

after your words somehow I ask myself, can the Universe while being a dream(not real creation) cannot be part of the Absolute/Source. But how that can be possible. Because all is the Source.

Yes, All is Source, we could even affirm that this "all" includes the dream of the "I" with the only pedagogical and prescriptive purpose of making the dual and limited mind understand that in the Source there is NO room for opposites. That is: "dream/illusion" vs. reality.  But this attempt to try to make compatible that which by ontological definition, are irreconcilable opposites in order to break the tendency of language and the limited mind to seek a distinctive rhetoric within the very definition of the concepts that delimit and circumscribe ideas, this figurative fact of semantics, does not imply that the REALITY of that ABSOLUTE ALL, includes the dream of the "I" or if you prefer the "ego".
It is really almost impossible to understand for this self-concept of the "I" of which you now believe yourself to be aware of its consistency and reality that it simply does NOT EXIST for the Source or Absolute. It becomes evident that to assume such a "denial" of the "I" existentially, inevitably entails a profound rejection of such a proposition. This singular rejection is the natural instinct of this "I" or "ego" to survive, although this "I" in the depths of its innermost self does not escape its understanding that its days are numbered and that its demise is inexorable.

I will put it this way: The images of the "I" or "ego" are only perceived, but NOT KNOWN; However, THE ABOSLUTE IS NOT PERCEIVED, BUT IS KNOWN. This knowing is not the knowledge of things, objects, subjects, worlds, universes, multiverses etc. etc. that the "ego" establishes as the Whole. It must be understood that the "I" in its attempt to survive tries to emulate the Creative qualities of the Source, to the extreme point of trying to become God. Whose most profound act of hubris is to assume that he created himself.
How ironic, "nothingness" trying to make sense of what does not exist has not existed and will never exist by proclaiming itself God. The "self" or "ego" is capable of perceiving itself as its own creator, but the most it can do is believe it. It cannot make it true. At this point the mind has split from its "Soul" and there is no possibility of "returning to Source as long as you believe what is literally inconceivable.

mitkobs wrote:

Who then is dreaming, who is the dreamer. Why there are fragments that are dreaming. We as fragments cannot be full illusions as we are conscious and sentient, we are existing.

Who is the dreamer? This is the question that only a few come to formulate and that others very, very few come to its resolution.
Therefore, who is this dreamer... this dreamer has reversed the cause for the effect: This dreamer perceives himself in a world outside his own fabrication. In other words, he feels DREAMED by that uncertain and hostile "world he perceives out there". This dreamer feels himself beaten by the vicissitudes of the dream like a leaf that is carried by the wind without any control over the events that seem to come about without his having requested them or at least chosen them beforehand. Before this interpretation that the dreamer makes of the effects he suffers on the part of the "world he perceives", he places himself in the role of the perfect victim. But it is the dreamer who is the cause of his own dream and it is precisely here that the statement "you are the creator" takes its true and CORRECT meaning. No one can wake up from a dream when it has become someone else's dream, that is, if it puts the dreamer outside himself; in the world he perceives. You cannot decide to wake up from a dream that is not yours.  The only way to free yourself from this dream and your role as a victim is for you to recognize that you alone, the dreamer, are the ONLY cause of the dream and not as you now perceive the world as the dreamer dreaming you.

Now I am showing you that you can indeed escape from your own creation that this dream of separation and how empowering the phrase "you are the creator" is when perceived from its correct and true operational level.  It is evident that the one suffering the onslaught of the onslaught of the world you perceive are the effects of your own creation, of your own dream of separation. All you need to do is to look at the problem AS IT REALLY IS AND NOT AS YOU HAVE WRONGLY FORMULATED IT. How else can you solve a problem that is very simple but has become confusing and frightening because of the erroneous interpretation of cause and effect that has allowed the problem to perpetuate with no apparent solution...? Now the decision to make is clear when you understand the absurdity of the situation in which for so long you have subjected yourself.

No one in their right mind can not choose to have a simple problem solved if they see that it is hurting them and can be easily eradicated.
The only reason the dream can continue to be sustained is simply this:  You, "the world I perceive out there, are the cause and result of my actions. Your presence justifies my role as a victim and you certainly think and act separately from me. You attack me and I am the victim of your attacks and therefore I must be innocent and you are the guilty evil one. And it is this reasoning that makes it seem unnecessary to go any further in search of the true cause of this seemingly real illusion: the dreamer, the creator of inhospitable, bewildering worlds. And this is what you choose when you deny that the cause of the dream is only and only in your mind.

However, it is of fundamental importance that, just as you recognize yourself as the creator of your dream you also understand and recognize that you, the ego of this terrifying dream, is NOT the creator of the Source, BECAUSE YOU CANNOT DREAM TO THE SOURCE, SINCE SHE IS REAL, CANNOT SEPARATE FROM HER INTRINSIC REALITY, NOR DREAM OF SEPARATE FROM ITSELF.

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2021-09-05 22:28:24)

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#45 2021-09-05 23:56:24

Here's a mathematical interpretation of the Source, from a duality standpoint:

{(α+ω)^n | n∈R}

With infinite iterations, you get a fractal pattern, much like this Universal structure.

Last edited by meadow-foreigner (2021-09-05 23:56:53)

#46 2021-09-06 00:09:50

Robert369

meadow-foreigner wrote:

Here's a mathematical interpretation of the Source, from a duality standpoint

Source cannot be described with neither a formula, words or anything else that is a part of Source, as that only can describe a - comparably miniscule - part of something that has no bounds.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#47 2021-09-06 06:05:14

Robert369 wrote:
meadow-foreigner wrote:

Source cannot be described with neither a formula, words or anything else that is a part of Source, as that only can describe a - comparably miniscule - part of something that has no bounds.

#48 2021-09-06 06:58:16

Robert369

meadow-foreigner wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
meadow-foreigner wrote:

Exactly, that's why a formula cannot work for describing Source, especially since it is beyond multi-dimensional.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#49 2021-09-06 09:24:51

mitkobs

CHARCOtranquilo I understand and I agree. And I will say it again with my simple words. The only way to get out of the role of the dreamer trapped in its own dream is to realize that there is no separation between the seeming parts and that we as something from the Source are creating it to be this way. Not the Source itself, but something/someone as a part which is an illusion already. And we have to take responsibility for absolutely everything and that we somehow directly or undercity are the cause for the dreaming state and all its consequences. With integrating more and more and becoming more the whole, we will see the exact gradually built multidimensional chains of cause and effect that are leading to different current outcomes/events we call the Dream state.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-09-06 09:30:18)

#50 2021-09-06 09:46:00

Ymarsakar
Banned

Humans don't understand what Source is. Not even the angels and archangels fully comprehend and see.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Board footer