You are not logged in.

#1 2021-09-05 10:29:08

Joan of Arc

I'm so happy that Gosia is considering posting a video about Joan of Arc.

Joan of Arc is:
a French national heroine & one of the patron saint of France;
one of the most powerful symbols of the reconquest of national sovereignty in the Western world;
an inspirer for Christian Gnostics, indeed, the minutes of her trial reveal the claim of a direct relationship with the divine.

The military action of the Maid of Orleans is simultaneous with the affirmation in France of the founding legal principles of national sovereignty which partly explain the survival of France as a nation through the ages, despite numerous military defeats. , civil war & invasions. The medieval and royal origin of these concepts of the fundamental law of the kingdom of France & their link with modern public law is obviously known only to a few experts for reasons that are easy to understand.

French public law is the founder of public international law, one of the principles of which is the right of peoples to self-determination.
French is, along with English, one of the 2 compulsory languages for drafting international treaties, whatever they may be, even if they do not concern France or a French-speaking country.
It is not for nothing that the Chinese call France, 法国 Fàguó, literally, the land of the law.

A strong & sovereign France has always been an obstacle for the partisans of total control of the world.
Thus, the "boost" of Swaruu then shinonim on mission at the end of the Hundred Years War shows the importance of preserving the sovereignty of this country to block the project of control of the world by the forces of darkness .

It may be, moreover, that an imminent transitional institutional reset in France will create a liberating chain reaction in the rest of the world. I am at your disposal if you would like more information on this subject.

Thus, the revification by Swaruu of the "Joan of Arc spirit" at this precise moment of the struggle is, in my opinion, no accident!

Montjoie! St Denis !
Tado baj lini da!

Pierre Alexandre.

#2 2021-09-05 11:00:36

Robert369

Re: Joan of Arc

While I agree that information from Swaruu on Joan de Arc is appreciable, I'd like to outline that the above given glorified view of France or its cabal-created artificial language (sorry bud !) isn't exactly how the country fared in the past except in rather few moments of its relatively short existence.

But this is valid for many countries who all had their oftentimes forgotten heroes, who over the course of time have been oppressed from history or maligned, while the countries mostly were under Cabal control and glorified/vilified as it suited their agenda at the respective time, and only occasionally managed a successful uproar against the self-declared elites - which is valid for France as well.

As for the chain reaction: Due to the never ended WW1 and WW2 versus the German Empire and its allies, and the ongoing occupation regime named "Germany" ruling over the EU, it is expectable that the liberation of Germany will be the final trigger to free Europe from the Cabals, and from there the rest of the western world (if other regions cannot do it on their own).

Nevertheless, this could be an interesting piece of information from Swaruu !

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-09-05 11:03:56)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-09-05 11:57:21

Even if cabal controls earth, 3D humans aren't (all) monkeys. They think and create many things.

The fact that cabal is corupting many things doesn't prevent France from being the cradle for international rule of law (aka jus publicum europeum). My point was the action of Swarru during the 100 years war was the trigger for a legal chain reaction which delayed the "NWO agenda" of whatever you want to call it. May be the system is corupted but human mind always fought against it with what was available at each time.

So far human kind is not a legal entity, only nations are legal. I agree we need to move to personnal sovereignty but to get there we'll need a transition, and such a transition will need to be organized legaly.

if you want to free the people, you need first to respect nations. France being the inspirator of international public rule of law, I am convinced that my country will pull the legal trigger and I am working on it in the background.

I know legal arguments are giving a bit of a headhache to most of lightworkers but, well, you'll need to get used to it, it's going to be crucial in the incoming fight. Swarru used her sword since she was fighting during the middle age, we may need to adapt to the present context and use a very powerful and transitory toll called "Law of Nations".

Pierre Alexandre.

#4 2021-09-05 12:50:17

Robert369

The problem here is that states (state law, law of the land) and nations/countries (corporate law, law of the sea aka piracy) themselves already are cabalistic control structures.

Hence even going back to a "true constitution" will end up in slavery as they all base on top-down pyramidal power structures where the individual basically gives up his rights in trade for protection and other conveniences. And the resulting power concentration at the top will then be used to secure the power position for the so-called elites, as it always has been - which is the typical regressive style. This is valid for any and all country system out there today and has been like that for many millennia already, as Earth was under direct regressive control for at least 16000 years.

The only way out is using utterly different system, e.g. the way that Kim Goguen works on, though any method that keeps the power in the hands of each individual will do: Humanity needs to learn to become self-responsible and making use of rights again, so that self-government without any potential slave driver becomes possible again.

Insofar I disagree with the wordings of "nation", "state", "country", etc. because people should be able to freely decide in what kind of structure they wish to live in and on which territory. Earth has more than enough space and resources for everyone if the land gets fairly distributed, and that becomes even more valid once we leave all the destructive technologies and lifestyles behind and instead use healthy ones.

Yet, considering that we also require a time of transition, I do see the need for "corrected state structures", because after millennia of brainwash and indoctrination most people will need to live a while in such to learn about self-government.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2021-09-05 14:38:51

In term of political systems things aren't so black and white. Cabal control doesn't mean cabal creation in all cases. Not everything from our political and legal structures is bad, it is just cabal corupted. International rule of law on earth is for example very similar in its principles with interstellar rule of law. Once cabal is taken down those systems may be used for transition.

I fully agree we need to go towards individual sovereignty but we aren't quite there yet. In the mean time & in order to transition we'll need to use law of nations, which is a group of 3 branches of the rule of law more and more interconnected :
constitutionnal law ;
international public law ;
human rights.

Marime law is optionnal and is suggested to public law, if it has taken a toxic importance in our legal systems, it can be corrected easily during the transition.

I know it's broken but for transition we'll need those.

This way during the transition we'll have a legal frame in order to create a favorable context to elaborate a new legal system suitable for our new collective state of mind (5D).

We 3D humans have written many books about more acceptable ways to run societies, some of them influenced our present political systems. Not everything was written by blood thirsty controlers...  Those systems aren't genetically bad, they are jut adapted to our 3D state of mind and are easily corupted by the cabal.

Light Ranier (Codifying future YT Chanel) told us Swaruu was Joan of Arc. I am not sure if was a walk in or a step down shinonim mission but there was a true and leaglly allowed intervention to boost French national sovereignty in order to delay the reptilian control agenda. As long as there was a king in France the NWO agenda couldn't move forward. Strong France in the middle of Europe was an anti NWO road block. French revolution was partly a way to remove such a road block by the way.

France has experienced several transitions & from such an experience we are now forging a plan to help France to transition. You'll hear about that very soon.

I am more than happy about Swaruu telling us about the Joan of Arc spirit because thanks to her successful mission the very key anti hacking legal principle of our public rule of law was set up. 600years later it's that very same principle we'll be using as a legal base to take down our rotten to the core and putative political institutions in order to then start a fully legal non insurectionnal transition.

If you are interested, I can tell you more about that, I have a conference in english ready for a live for lightworkers willing to know more.

#6 2021-09-05 19:53:22

Gosia
Administrator

I am not going to publish any information on Joan of Arc, I am sorry to disappoint you. Where did you see that? I only posted an image she chose to go with the inspirational video I will make, and I called it Joan Manifesto as it´s inspirational. But it will have nothing to do with the actual Joan of Arc. Regards smile

Pierre-Alexandre wrote:

I'm so happy that Gosia is considering posting a video about Joan of Arc.

Joan of Arc is:
a French national heroine & one of the patron saint of France;
one of the most powerful symbols of the reconquest of national sovereignty in the Western world;
an inspirer for Christian Gnostics, indeed, the minutes of her trial reveal the claim of a direct relationship with the divine.

The military action of the Maid of Orleans is simultaneous with the affirmation in France of the founding legal principles of national sovereignty which partly explain the survival of France as a nation through the ages, despite numerous military defeats. , civil war & invasions. The medieval and royal origin of these concepts of the fundamental law of the kingdom of France & their link with modern public law is obviously known only to a few experts for reasons that are easy to understand.

French public law is the founder of public international law, one of the principles of which is the right of peoples to self-determination.
French is, along with English, one of the 2 compulsory languages for drafting international treaties, whatever they may be, even if they do not concern France or a French-speaking country.
It is not for nothing that the Chinese call France, 法国 Fàguó, literally, the land of the law.

A strong & sovereign France has always been an obstacle for the partisans of total control of the world.
Thus, the "boost" of Swaruu then shinonim on mission at the end of the Hundred Years War shows the importance of preserving the sovereignty of this country to block the project of control of the world by the forces of darkness .

It may be, moreover, that an imminent transitional institutional reset in France will create a liberating chain reaction in the rest of the world. I am at your disposal if you would like more information on this subject.

Thus, the revification by Swaruu of the "Joan of Arc spirit" at this precise moment of the struggle is, in my opinion, no accident!

Montjoie! St Denis !
Tado baj lini da!

Pierre Alexandre.

#7 2021-09-06 08:21:36

I was almost sure about that, that's why, just in case you wouldn't say more than what Ranier told us already, I wrote the line below at the end of my original message :

"Thus, the revification by Swaruu of the "Joan of Arc spirit" at this precise moment of the struggle is, in my opinion, no accident!

Montjoie! St Denis !
Tado baj lini da!"

Pierre Alexandre.

#8 2021-09-06 08:35:50

07wideeyes

Yes, the legal aspect is an important brick in the real new world order we may hope to usher in! I don't know much about it, and it does not come easy to me, since my mind does not work 'naturally' in terms of concepts such as legal and lawful etc. But Common Law, the law of the land, is the former basis for law, if I understand correctly, and it is being used again now to some effect. Anybody can use it if threatened by police or similar for not wearing masks etc etc. But you need to know what you are doing, be confident.

An interim measure - I wish it great success, there are many prongs to the resistance, if you will. An 'imminent transitional institutional reset' in France sounds quite plausible. From the little info that I can find, it is war in France now. Here in the UK, just across the Channel, seems like far far away. One of the purposes of the difficulties created for travelling internationally - you don't want half of England turning up in France - as happens some summers - to witness what is really going on there!

So Pierre-Alexandre: bon chance, bon courage! (I hope that's right...)

#9 2021-09-06 09:00:31

07wideeyes, I really appreciate your support.

France is a very important Cabal stronghold for all kind of reasons mostly esoterical.

If Paris is falling, they'll be doomed very soon after that.

That's why trigerring the Joan's Manifesto at this very moment may be a sign for those who CAN read &/or a possible butterfly effect.

Swarru while she was Joan of Arc, because she has played the role of the Maid of Orleans in serveral time lines, already doomed cabal plans.

She is now on a non direct intervention mode but her strong spirit helps us a lot thanks to Gosia & al. work.

The Joan of Arc spirit is a lot about sovereignty, fight against darkness and  unbreakable courage even if you look weak.

We are at that very moment when those values matter the most, 

Pierre Alexandre.

#10 2021-09-06 16:10:30

Ymarsakar, you are writing with great wisdom, such lines...

I am very specific about the fact that the Joan of Arc operation was a timeline manipulation which triggered many moves and counter moves in order to delay the cabal control of planet earth of a few centuries.
Such a sandclock op was successful since the King of France isn't any king in Europe even if Catholic, he had his issues with the Vatican. One of the way to try to diminish the influence of the Vatican was the kings of France atempt to move the Holy See to Avignon instead of Rome. Making the French Crown stronger was one of the many ways to delay cabal control.

At the time of Joan of Arc & due to her actions, the french Crown got a real status and such situation triggered a chain reaction of legal concepts which in turn led to people right for self determination which is the base for international public law. This may be butterfly effect but well it's a big one ! Joan of Arc isn't only about battles and chevalerie...

#11 2021-09-06 20:41:19

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you Pierre!! I didn´t see it that way, about my video coinciding with whats happening in France, but yes, you are right wow! There are no coincidences ever I would say, and as Yazhi always says smile

Pierre-Alexandre wrote:

07wideeyes, I really appreciate your support.

France is a very important Cabal stronghold for all kind of reasons mostly esoterical.

If Paris is falling, they'll be doomed very soon after that.

That's why trigerring the Joan's Manifesto at this very moment may be a sign for those who CAN read &/or a possible butterfly effect.

Swarru while she was Joan of Arc, because she has played the role of the Maid of Orleans in serveral time lines, already doomed cabal plans.

She is now on a non direct intervention mode but her strong spirit helps us a lot thanks to Gosia & al. work.

The Joan of Arc spirit is a lot about sovereignty, fight against darkness and  unbreakable courage even if you look weak.

We are at that very moment when those values matter the most, 

Pierre Alexandre.

#12 2021-09-08 08:19:09

07wideeyes

I also noticed that Yazhi was recently communicating with Gosia while listening to French rock. I offer this piece of information not in a silly kind of way. Connections, synchronicities and the like, work in many ways that are incomprehensible while we live inside any kind of self-limiting box. And French rock? Not an obvious choice, I'd suggest. I mean, my own knowledge of rock music is reasonable and varied, but I know extremely little (er, none) French rock.

#13 2021-09-08 13:24:03

07wideeyes interesting coment. Can you forward the exact link when you caught it ? I'll be able to tell you more about that.

#14 2021-09-08 18:47:00

07wideeyes

Hi Pierre-Alexandre. I can't find the quote, except that it's from a fairly recent video. Yazhi isn't saying very much, except something like 'Gosia you're doing this, and I'm typing and listening to French rock.'

#15 2021-09-08 21:03:44

07wideeyes

It is in the 'Singularity' video, August 5th, Pierre-Alexandre.

#16 2021-09-15 17:59:04

In the Joan Manifesto :
"That's why I keep on, because of who I am, not because I can win. But that's just me. I don't want to drag people into the fight again and get them hurt or killed like in 1532 A.C,, and in 1330 B.C., and like in 50 B.C., and so on. I don't do this alone, and I cause people to get hurt. Because they follow me like an army. And soldiers die."

I like when dates are printed :
- 1530 AC seems the be the Joan of Arc era but the official date of Joan's death is 1431 AC. Isn't it a mistake and shouldn't it 1530 BC instead, looking at the sentence "1532 A.C, and in 1330 B.C., and like in 50 B.C., and so on".
- 50BC seems to the Arsinoe time but the official death of Arsinoe is 41 BC.
- 1330BC is right after the armanian era of the XVIIIth Egyptian dynasty. It could match with Nerferti time (officially 1370BC-1334/33 BC) but well even if we were told about that time by Swaruu. I can't recall about any information about her personnal involvement with that specific era.

I know the goal of such a message wasn't historical, and I love the massage anyway but then why printing dates ?

If official dates are fake which I am willing to believe why using AC & BC nomenclature which is cabal and not Before Present (BP) nomenclature ?

I not questionning the authenticiy of this message which I love anyway, I am just wondering why these dates have been written there. I can't believe they are there by chance.

Pierre Alexandre.

Board footer