You are not logged in.

#1 2021-09-02 07:30:11

DarkOwl

Fantastic new interview with Gosia

Check out this great new interview with Gosia (and later, Mathias)
Enjoy big_smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7XyflS5uq8

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#2 2021-09-02 10:18:53

ro2778

Re: Fantastic new interview with Gosia

That was a great interview, and a nice story about how you pre-planned with Matias to do the work together, really shows how we plan our lives!

I feel a similar way, regarding having no memory of other lives or extraterrestrial experiences. I have come to the conclusion that I wouldn't have gone down the path I took if I had the knowledge published on your channel and elsewhere earlier in my life and indeed it is making it very difficult to operate in the world I am professionally embedded in. So my point is, I agree, not remembering also serves to facilitate the life path, it's all very calculated, which only adds to the question of free will.

Last edited by ro2778 (2021-09-02 10:19:36)

#3 2021-09-04 12:10:28

07wideeyes

DarkOwl wrote:

Enjoy :D

Too right, Dark Owl, it's a fantastic interview. Some of Gosia's more personal videos are among my favourites - especially the one where she returns to the places she lived in Poland, chats with her mum, wonders how much of her 'memories' are in fact implants. Brings a tear to my eye.

This one from Finland is especially good as an introduction for people to the life and work of Cosmic Agency. I'm gonna share it in a place or two.

#4 2021-09-04 17:15:28

enkiorenlil

I didn't know Mathias is her boyfriend. I thought it was Robert.
anyway these are personal stuff I dont like to get involved.
but since we started talking about girly things, I like to know why she changed her hair color too. that color is very specific. I mean too specific.

and if I may I have some suggestions regarding how the interview was conducted

I think she is carrying a lot of weight on her shoulders while trying to answer questions in the name of Taygeteans.
instead she could create a border between herself and taygeteans revelations to the public
by simply answering questions like:

they say ... this and that
I asked that too and I remember them sayin ..... this and that
they assume .....  this and that
they think ..... this and that

otherwise it would be her standing there talking in the name of aliens. like a spoke person. she can do that too but she will always feel the pressure for not doing it well enough while explaining. because I remember myself in similar awkward situations as well. I find relief by pulling myself out of the equation and try to explain the situation as a 3rd person in the story. 
of course you can always add your personal view at some point in the interview.

#5 2021-09-04 17:24:45

Gosia
Administrator

I change the color because I want to! What girl didnt in her life? I change colors all the time. I had it platinum blonde, red, pink, blue, I had extentions, I had it black for the last years (NOT my natural either!). And that color is what you get when you bleach your hair blonde from black. It will become orange haha. You need to bleach it several times. I am planning next bleaching session next week so it will be even lighter! So anyway, its funny to me how people always look for conspiracies in the most mundane details. Like why I wear Panda slippers, why I wear this or that necklace, why that specific color, why my hair in in the bun big_smile Ahhh... BECAUSE I CAN AND BECAUSE THATS WHAT PEOPLE DO? Unless they are men. Then they dont get it at all and the question would be justified haha. Matias until now doesnt get the purpose of make up. Awww.. so cute. smile

About your other question, speaking about the information in the 3d person, yes it would be helpful and thanks for that. There is definitely a lot of pressure on my shoulders and I do feel it, thats why I fear the interviews. Still though, I am so identified with them already and the information, that it comes naturally to me to talk about it not in the third person. I feel one with them, we are a team, I actually dont interact with ANY Earth people at this moment, only with them, so it became my reality totally. And it is. Throughout densities. smile

Best regards.

enkiorenlil wrote:

but since we started talking about girly things, I like to know why she changed her hair color too. that color is very specific. I mean too specific.

I think she is carrying a lot of weight on her shoulders while trying to answer questions in the name of Taygeteans.
instead she could create a border between herself and taygeteans revelations to the public
by simply answering questions like:

they say ... this and that
I asked that too and I remember them sayin ..... this and that
they assume .....  this and that
they think ..... this and that

otherwise it would be her standing there talking in the name of aliens. like a spoke person. she can do that too but she will always feel the pressure for not doing it well enough while explaining. because I remember myself in similar awkward situations as well. I find relief by pulling myself out of the equation and try to explain the situation as a 3rd person in the story. 
of course you can always add your personal view at some point in the interview.

#6 2021-09-04 19:55:19

Cosmic Sea
Banned

That was a great interview! For some reason, I just cried and cried. I guess relating to the descriptions of 'recognition' of the information, also strong compelling urge to share new information with people. Before finding Cosmic Agency, for years, I was drawn to the newer quantum physics type information, and non-duality (no separation in reality kind of perceiving). They seemed to describe something very similar. And now I've found this information and am so grateful. Thank you all for your work and dedication.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#7 2021-09-05 06:32:50

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

Enjoy big_smile

Too right, Dark Owl, it's a fantastic interview. Some of Gosia's more personal videos are among my favourites - especially the one where she returns to the places she lived in Poland, chats with her mum, wonders how much of her 'memories' are in fact implants. Brings a tear to my eye.

The second Cosmic Agency video I watched was the one you describe. I cried throughout the whole thing. So amazing to see video of her first interactions with the T's. Worth watching if you haven't seen it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjn_gP00ffE

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#8 2021-09-05 06:51:34

DarkOwl

enkiorenlil wrote:

I must confess, I cringe a little every time someone critiques Gosias appearance... why?!?

Gosia... you always look amazing and some of us really appreciate the effort you go to on all levels to present this material in the most engaging way possible!

You could not be doing a better job... really!

To me, you came across in the recent interview as really owning the material as if it was your own (which of course it is). The way you have integrated all you've 'learnt'/'remembered' and your ability to eloquently pass it on, is impressive!

I for one salute you! <3

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-09-05 06:51:56)

#9 2021-09-05 07:28:12

Dablin

Thanks DarkOwl, that interview was a great introductionary (review) of the Taygetan communications. I was a little worried initially, the start of the video was not in english so thought I wouldn't be able to understand what was being said; but fortunately the interview itself was in english.

The information provided by the Taygetans and Gosia (Cosmic Agency) is incredible. Ever since I first stumbled across the channel on Odysee I've been trying to watch all the available videos. Initially it was random but I then started watching from oldest to newest. Where I am, I have about 90 videos to go, though of those many I've already seen so I've definitely made a significant dent in the available information.

I feel really privileged to be able to come across these videos and really appreciate the effort taken to collate, format and present this information for us all to receive and share.

#10 2021-09-05 09:12:44

Eldon Deluz

Thank you for posting the link!

#11 2021-09-05 11:43:43

07wideeyes

DarkOwl wrote:
enkiorenlil wrote:

I must confess, I cringe a little every time someone critiques Gosias appearance... why?!?

Gosia... you always look amazing and some of us really appreciate the effort you go to on all levels to present this material in the most engaging way possible!

You could not be doing a better job... really!

To me, you came across in the recent interview as really owning the material as if it was your own (which of course it is). The way you have integrated all you've 'learnt'/'remembered' and your ability to eloquently pass it on, is impressive!
Yes, I'd just like to second everything that Dark Owl says here. Gosia presents information in a very easy-to-understand way, and comes across as very approachable and human (ha ha!). That is one of the reasons why I suggest this interview is suitable for people new to this information.

I also don't get why anybody might comment on appearance, and once more am amazed at Gosia's willingness to reply at such length (though it also has some humour value). Having said that, I can't resist one thing: gotta love those slippers! Who wouldn't want a pair like that???

#12 2021-09-05 13:45:03

enkiorenlil

Gosia wrote:

I change the color because I want to! What girl didnt in her life? I change colors all the time. I had it platinum blonde, red, pink, blue, I had extentions, I had it black for the last years (NOT my natural either!). And that color is what you get when you bleach your hair blonde from black. It will become orange haha. You need to bleach it several times. I am planning next bleaching session next week so it will be even lighter! So anyway, its funny to me how people always look for conspiracies in the most mundane details. Like why I wear Panda slippers, why I wear this or that necklace, why that specific color, why my hair in in the bun big_smile Ahhh... BECAUSE I CAN AND BECAUSE THATS WHAT PEOPLE DO? Unless they are men. Then they dont get it at all and the question would be justified haha. Matias until now doesnt get the purpose of make up. Awww.. so cute. smile

About your other question, speaking about the information in the 3d person, yes it would be helpful and thanks for that. There is definitely a lot of pressure on my shoulders and I do feel it, thats why I fear the interviews. Still though, I am so identified with them already and the information, that it comes naturally to me to talk about it not in the third person. I feel one with them, we are a team, I actually dont interact with ANY Earth people at this moment, only with them, so it became my reality totally. And it is. Throughout densities. smile

Best regards.

first of all I need to tell you how much it hurts me every time I realize that a girl needs to look pretty. has to look pretty to get a job or to get married or to be treated right and so on...this preconception is in every aspect of life. I think it is root of many problems we have in our relationship and in the society especially among the young ones. I even observe this in my own action all the time. sometimes in reverse for example discarding what she is sayin if she looks too pretty.

anyway the reason I talked about the colour is not because whether I liked it or not.
it is because:  sometimes I see things which supposed to stay in my mind, floating out in the real 3d world. so I ask why I see this now. I dont even question anymore how it is possible. but I have to ask why. sort of a reality check. I have to do it from time to time. not that I am expecting an answer from you. because when people respond back it all reveals to me that they are not related and I am a schizo.

regarding you not seeing any earth human, that works for me too for years now. but the problem is as someone told me, it looks like you have less problems to deal with when you isolate yourself until you get in the crowd again. there you will soon realize that you haven't really fixed any of the issues as they will start to resurface after a time.
but since my goal is not to fix anything but avoid them, I am ok with segregation. it works for me. I like it.

I have a question for you: I post a comment in Elena s YouTube community thing regarding you. but I can only see my post there if I log in with the same account. if I sign out or log in with another account my comment is not there. does that mean I am partially blocked by her ? or is this a yt censorship?

#13 2021-09-06 00:24:19

DarkOwl

enkiorenlil wrote:

I have a question for you: I post a comment in Elena s YouTube community thing regarding you. but I can only see my post there if I log in with the same account. if I sign out or log in with another account my comment is not there. does that mean I am partially blocked by her ? or is this a yt censorship?

I've had comments removed from her YouTube channel.
I can only presume it's her, or her handlers doing the deleting (doubt it would be YouTube)
If you question her, your comment won't last long.
Which speaks volumes!

Board footer