You are not logged in.

#51 2021-09-06 10:38:36

mitkobs

Re: YOU DO NOT CREATE REALITY

Ymarsakar wrote:

Humans don't understand what Source is. Not even the angels and archangels fully comprehend and see.

It is enough to know that Source is the everything. But what does mean to be everything, to be nothing as well or something beyond any concepts and beings!? As we are the Source always no matter what, currently in some kind of limitation, we can figure it out, because the most important is imbedded within us as fail safe mechanism, for us to be realized at points and to become the whole again. All this what I just said to be read also as figurative speech.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-09-06 10:42:47)

#52 2021-09-06 10:51:30

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

It is enough to know that Source is the everything.

I fear Source is not "everything" unless you mean "every thing in this universe": There's more than Source, as there are many Sources, e.g. for different universes.

"Infinity" and "as above so below" also applies to Source, meaning that there are endless levels below and above.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#53 2021-09-06 14:04:51

BirgOslo

I have read the insights in this thread with great interest. I remember when i tried to understand metaphysical concepts and beyond all comprehensibility only with my intellect. I was faced with sophisms that only lead me to "dead ends". I feel that there is not absolute truths for anything.
Manifestation process may be an expanded an unlimited issue. In plain words "everything is possible" That maight explain "Tulpas" and other manifestations in actual reality. Every manifestation in reality may be just attachments and common agreements of perception. Reality may have many levels and may be it's based on frecuencies. There is no such thing as reality, in a very deep or high metaphysical concept.

So maybe you are right  --CHARCOtranquilo-- and beings do not create anything, do not participate in any manifestation process whatsoever.
And maybe you are wrong, and the concepts of what is reality, are beyond your comprehension.
Everything is possible.

Greetings

"No se puede vivir como si la belleza no existiera"
"we can't live as if beauty doesn't exist"

#54 2021-09-06 21:45:47

Robert369 wrote:
meadow-foreigner wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Source cannot be described with neither a formula, words or anything else that is a part of Source, as that only can describe a - comparably miniscule - part of something that has no bounds.

Beware of absolute truths and intransigences.

Exactly, that's why a formula cannot work for describing Source, especially since it is beyond multi-dimensional.

A statement closes the mind. A question opens the mind.

I proposed 'a' mathematical interpretation, from a duality standpoint. Not 'the' formula. Anyhow, suit yourself.

#55 2021-09-06 22:19:11

Robert369 wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

I fear Source is not "everything" unless you mean "every thing in this universe": There's more than Source, as there are many Sources, e.g. for different universes.

"Infinity" and "as above so below" also applies to Source, meaning that there are endless levels below and above.

I see no separation, only parts of the one whole. All the universes are parts or reflections of the one universe.

The road appears when you need it.

#56 2021-09-07 05:17:33

mitkobs

Robert369 wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

I mean every thing is Source, all within and around. It is all ideas. There is nothing around. You see something or a world because you have a body with eyes. If there is no body, there will be no Earth. Earth will be only very complicated set of ideas like a giant ethereal book that describe what does mean to be Earth, to be a planet. Do you see now. We are everything, but we are super mind, all is mind-consciousness that is creating fantasies and stories to entertain itself in eternity. These fantasies and stories, no need to be negated, they are a good thing, we are entertained, that what's matter in the end. We have something to do, we are not dead in eternity. We make something really good with the super mind that we all are.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-09-07 05:25:14)

#57 2021-09-07 10:59:02

Robert369

crystallinemister wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

I see no separation, only parts of the one whole. All the universes are parts or reflections of the one universe.

You touch two different topics in this:

1) I see no discrepancy here, as your wording of having "parts of one whole" describes exactly the intended self-separation of Source that enables to make experiences of "not being one whole but being many parts". Just like our body cells make up our body but none of them can claim to be the body because the many other parts are missing.

2) On the other hand there are many universes, not only within this universe - e.g. as timeline variants - but those with a totally different physics (if any at all!) where life and existence works totally different. To my understanding, those utterly different universes each have their own "Source", though all of these Source Consciousnesses are also part of an even larger consciousness which some name "The All".

But I'd call it a safe guess that this isn't the top level, as I see an infinite structure that endlessly extends upwards and downwards, comprising the whole into many parts that are intentionally separated for the benefit of different experiences - and sometimes recombined during an ascension process, which allows for even more experiences.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#58 2021-09-09 18:10:12

Marcus

Hi!

I didn`d read the whole thread but i think this may be interessting for some of you:

https://phys.org/news/2020-08-quantum-p … ality.html

(the url tag gives me an error / i have no idea why)

Board footer