You are not logged in.

#1 2021-09-06 19:02:16

Fable

Chakras and crystals

It has been mentioned in a previous video that chakras are not as they are understood on earth, that it is a spectrum of energy that is not divided as humans see them. I'm wondering if there is any more information on them from Sofia or Athena, or if there could be. I am curious as to how close human understanding is, what the function of them is and the reason for their existence. I also know that it is linked with crystals, as that is the context in which it was originally brought up. I would be interested in that being explained more. Does the effect of a crystal have a connection to it's color in relation to chakras as well? If so, what is that effect? How close is the actual effect of a crystal to the explanation you could find online? I know that crystals are powerful, but I don't want to be using them based off of human understanding. And I'm not often in tune enough to sense the effects on my own.

#2 2021-09-08 03:48:49

Fable

Re: Chakras and crystals

What Im wondering is how we know what that correlation is. Im not inclined to believe the new age
correspondences that you can find online.

#3 2021-09-08 10:47:16

Robert369

Fable wrote:

What Im wondering is how we know what that correlation is. Im not inclined to believe the new age correspondences that you can find online.

There indeed is little to no useful information that explains how these things work.

My understanding on this is that "everything is waves" (though only to a very small amount the deadly EM wave types that fake-science propagates), and due to this fact everything goes by resonance.

This applies to all different frequency spectrums and types, be they sound, light or other "unknown" ones, as via resonance they amplify each other, or via dissonance they hinder each other.

Chakras are "frequency resonance centers" that each are connected to various physical and non-physical parts of our body, and one can stimulate them via the right wave type and frequency.

Intention, meditation, emotions, nature, crystals, music, wave healing devices, etc. all are means to do so and by that energize the respective parts of our body. And one can do such via pure mind power too, without using any of the chakras.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2021-09-08 14:43:30

The information on crystals that the internet and new age books are awash with is a mixed bag of legitimate facts and interpretations, misconceptions, and pure B.S., sort of like information on anything such as metaphysics or ET contact. I study these things to discern who is consistent and which facts are useful, but none of that is taken at face value. All is cross checked by experience and intuition.

As I have become more in tune with my guidance system lately and continue to strengthen that bond as well as my own intuition, I don't feel much need to reference external sources of information about crystals anymore.

It's my experience that the color(s) of the stone almost always represent ONE of the chakras associated with the stone, but most crystals actually affect multiple chakras at once. I'd go as far as to say any crystal can and will interact with all chakras to some extent if this is the intent, but has specific areas where they have the strongest effects.

Libyan desert glass, for example, has a strong effect on all charkas including the lower triad, but the biggest ones are solar plexus, crown, third eye, and diaphragm/yellow green/lower heart(a chakra not often discussed which is sort of a cleansing/purifying/emotional alchemy chakra).

righteously indignant

#5 2021-09-08 14:45:31

Fable

That makes sense. I guess my only real option is to meditate on it and form my own understanding. Thanks.

#6 2021-09-08 16:01:25

Palladian

I work full-time as a healer and for me, the chakra system is just a model. I only really use it so that people who believe in the chakra system looking a certain way can have a common ground to communicate from. I communicate with in a more dynamic way with more open-minded people.

I find it hard to know for sure what is true in history because so much has been altered, deleted etc but I get the feeling that chakras were thought of very differently in the past and continued to change as different cultures' beliefs had their influence.

I have come across a lot of different chakra system models from various sources and cultures, so even in modern times there is not one model. Most people in the West look at chakras based on Barbara Brennan's perception of the 2nd level of a multilayered model. The chakras on that level are the red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, white that most people think of. But with that model, the colours are different depending on what level you look at. It is a model that developed from the more logic/scientific mind I feel which suits Westerners' minds more. Barbara Brennan wasn't the originator of this model but it is a popular one that developed in the West from older views/interpretations of chakra system models from the East.

There are many disagreements even between people taught at the Barbara Brennan school, even if they were orignally taught the same system.

Here is an interesting article I found that relates to some of my thoughts on the history of how we view the energetic system/aura:
https://hareesh.org/blog/2016/2/5/the-r … he-chakras

But like I said earlier, I find it hard to trust what has been written in the past and ultimately it doesn't matter to me for the purposes of healing work, only to have a common framework to communicate with people

#7 2021-09-08 19:09:01

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:

It's my experience that the color(s) of the stone almost always represent ONE of the chakras associated with the stone, but most crystals actually affect multiple chakras at once. I'd go as far as to say any crystal can and will interact with all chakras to some extent if this is the intent, but has specific areas where they have the strongest effects.

Libyan desert glass, for example, has a strong effect on all charkas including the lower triad, but the biggest ones are solar plexus, crown, third eye, and diaphragm/yellow green/lower heart(a chakra not often discussed which is sort of a cleansing/purifying/emotional alchemy chakra).

This describes exactly how resonance works, having different power levels for different harmonics.

Since all our chakra system is actually based on a 432Hz tonal system, counting the tones up in each vertebra of our spine, and because all those tones (if using the pythagorean tuning), every tone is harmonic with all others, meaning that a single crystal of a suitable frequency will trigger all the chakras and by that energize all our body. This is why using properly tuned (432Hz phythagorean) music instruments cause a healing effect not only for the physical body but far beyond.

Opposed to this, today's industrial music is badly detuned from this at usually 440Hz and using a linear tonal scale, so that every single note causes dissonances and thus stress/illness to the body. Do not use 440Hz music ! Also, though there are means to convert music from 440Hz (if it is known to be such) to 432Hz, this will never affect the tonal system and thus only help somewhat. Nothing beats music that is true 432Hz pythagorean music in regards to its soothing/healing/meditative effect.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#8 2021-09-09 02:06:07

Fable

First of all, I'd like to say to crystal dragon, I'm sorry that my response wasnt very relevant to what you were saying. You posted your reply as I was typing my  response to the previous post. I can see what you are saying and it makes sense. Chakras are not seperate and so it makes sense that the effect of a crystal wouldn't be localized.

Palladian wrote:

I find it hard to know for sure what is true in history because so much has been altered, deleted etc but I get the feeling that chakras were thought of very differently in the past and continued to change as different cultures' beliefs had their influence.

I have come across a lot of different chakra system models from various sources and cultures, so even in modern times there is not one model. Most people in the West look at chakras based on Barbara Brennan's perception of the 2nd level of a multilayered model...
  ...It is a model that developed from the more logic/scientific mind I feel which suits Westerners' minds more. Barbara Brennan wasn't the originator of this model but it is a popular one that developed in the West from older views/interpretations of chakra system models from the East.

This has made me really think of what it means for chakras to be a human understanding of a greater subject. How, what many people take to be reality, is based on an ever-changing and localized idea fourmed by people taking what is convenient for their beliefs and spreading it as facts, even if its with good intentions. It's made me realise just how loose human's idea of chakras really is and just how much room for more understanding there really is. Thank you.

#9 2021-09-09 11:37:46

Palladian

Glad to be of help.

From my perspective as a healer, it does not matter what model I use. It's the intention and the belief, no matter what the method or format is, that makes the healing work. The receiver of the healing has to choose consciously or unconsciously to be receptive to the healing but that's another story.

I have used the typical 7 chakra system in its various guises, both the more complicated ones like Barbara Brennan's model or simpler versions of it. I have used versions that include or don't include a rear vortex in addition to a front vortex of the chakras. I've used versions where those 7 chakras are in slightly different positions. I've used 3-chakra models, 9 chakra models, 12 chakra models and even 0 chakra models of the human energy system. Some models have multiple levels relatedto the different densities of consciousness, and those that are more continous without so much separation. Some models had flows of energy in straight lines between the chakras whilst others had wave-like flows, like in the kundalini related understandings.

I even played around with the idea and offered sessions on "removing chakras" in the past. Most people were hung on the idea of chakras though, and I found that it caused more conflict between those who weren't willing to be open-minded and ultimately it didn't matter anyway.

I found over time that it doesn't really matter what the view of the human energetic system is in terms of helping another change their vibration. It's just like choosing a language with which we can choose to understand each other

#10 2021-09-09 15:29:59

Albert

The rainbow color representation of chakras is a complete fiction. Much if the mainstream literature is generalized, sanitized, or dumbed down. There are six “major” chakras, the crown is NOT a chakra. They are like little suns (chakra means wheel of light), and the first five each generate different types of life force energy called vayus - the energy from the hearth chakra is called Prana and that word, prana, is often used as a catch all term for all the vayus. The chakras have colors which can only been seen by people with a certain type of rising, through the Citrini nadi. This type of rising is not necessary for full liberation. As the energy conduits like the Sushumna are cleared (during a lengthy process) the various vayus energy flow and mix. The chakra and specific energy environment around them dictate the shades of color. So each chakra at various stages can have a small range of color up to pure white. The chakras and their respective petals (like a flower) are respond to certain sound frequencies, sometimes called Bija sound. For example, the naval chakra bija sound is Ram, the Ajna, or third eye chakra is OM. Each of the 50 petals has its own vibrational sound.

The system is too complicated to explain here and is not necessary to know all the specifics to do the great work of human spiritual transformation. I will say this, there are different types Kundalini Shatki risings and processes that accompany them “many paths but one destination”. If a person is able to reach a certain high level in this process, then the divine feminine, kundalini shatki (there are many different names) steps in as the spiritual director and the spiritual aspirant surrenders to its direction. One must be devoted to their spiritual practice to attain a high enough level for the divine to step in.

All the things going on in the world are designed to prevent the above from happening by keeping people in a lower vibrational state. The goal of the parasite is to not just feed off negative energy,loosh, but to prevent us from having risings that guide us OM, oops, I mean home.

Last edited by Albert (2021-09-09 15:36:06)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#11 2021-09-09 17:48:41

Thanks everyone-Fable, Palladian, Yamarsakar. All excellent contributions. Intent and belief are the strongest. Visualizations and workings don't have to be mechanically perfect, like people thought back in the day. Cabal/Fed complex based misconceptions that became sort of an egregore within the Earth field of mechanical perfectionism in everything from execution of rituals, purity and cut of stones, etc.

Intent and belief lead, the rest follows. Those who enjoy and naturally gravitate to more complex and precise rituals or visualizations should do so because it comes from their highest excitement. Those who do things differently or mix it up can do so without thinking they are doing something "wrong".

Various chakra systems are a good reference point, but in the end that is all they are.

righteously indignant

#12 2021-10-01 02:25:12

charliebelle

What would be the most powerful crystal to imprint your frequency into? is it possible to imprint into a crystal?

#13 2021-10-01 08:57:18

07wideeyes

charliebelle wrote:

What would be the most powerful crystal to imprint your frequency into? is it possible to imprint into a crystal?

Good question, Charliebelle. I'd be interested if anybody had anything on this - not much knowledge about crystals personally, but I'd like to know more.

#14 2021-10-01 13:59:51

charliebelle

How do the taygetans charge their crystals i wonder. I'm seeking ritual suggestions, please if anyone has experience..

#15 2021-10-01 20:00:55

Robert369

Ymarsakar wrote:

All enerfy comes from creation and living entities like stars. Stealing their enerfy, callijg it freez and using it to gain dominioj is the path of evil and inverse dark div8nity service to self at expense of all.

I do not need or use rituals for enerfy charging. Simply quantum entangoe you and crystal as one.

This is ridiculous because using crystals to quantum entangle energy is using "free energy" from something that is from living entities too, because everything in existence is from such aka consciousness.

Of course, you are free to your belief system, but knowing how waves can amplify each other to create more energy than existed original via resonance is the key to everything in existence, because without such the universe would quickly dry out of energy.

I shall simply name the "sun & sub-sun network" which constantly amplifies energy to sustain everything in existence. And using crystals is doing the same using a different "matter". Someone of the caliber you claim to be should easily understand or otherwise get confirmed what I refer to, and this working of the universe is also known to Taygetans.

This being said: Energy can neither be created nor destroyed, but it can be converted and by that "amplified", and afterwards the excess used.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-10-01 20:02:35)

#16 2021-10-01 20:31:53

Robert369

Ymarsakar wrote:

Robert3, lol. Your reaction is indeed ridiculous. When did you achieve 400 Hawkins frequency?

Funny, but your cannot measure me or anyone else by a silly single "frequency" definition, because we have many parallel frequencies. Before measuring - or using a measurement method - one should firstly learn about what is being measured instead of touting silly numbers of greatness.

This means that the scale you mention is about as wrong as the IQ scale, as neither correspond to reality but only reflect a tiny portion of it.

#17 2021-10-01 21:13:03

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:

I wonder, could it be more to this?

These cabal entities are determined to terraform this planet.

Yes, there's much more to what the sun waves do for us than the various regular EM waves that everyone knows (e.g. IR, UV, light) - especially the life-giving or consciousness related wave types that today's fake-science doesn't even know about -, and those are the reason why the sun needs to get blocked, but explaining all that is nothing I can do here in this forum.

You do have access to my private server though, so we could discuss such there. I was about to write another essay on the sun/sub-sun network and how it feeds the universe next anyways, once I find time.

#18 2021-10-02 04:44:29

charliebelle

Soo, the reason I ask us because I had a vision or whatever about creating a 3D web using personally charged quartz or iron (thankyou yazhi, Gosia and Matias for the confirmation in the newest video ❤️ touching on crystals) planting them in the earth, in powerspots  especially around stone circles and  magnetic fields, thin zones.
My 2 cents..

Board footer