You are not logged in.

#401 2021-08-25 15:38:43

Robert369

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

The earlier posted message about an alleged FDA approval of Pfizer's vaccine was intentionally falsely spread by the MSM, showing how desperate they are that they even risk the credibility of their main tool to control the sheeples:

FDA/Media Shell Game: Pfizer 'Vaccine' Was Not Approved After All

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#402 2021-08-25 16:32:53

07wideeyes

Good find, Robert. The falsehood is being exposed in a number of places now; alarm and fear in some people only short-lived, no serious harm done.....!

#403 2021-08-25 19:24:56

Meridianwoman

Robert369 wrote:

The earlier posted message about an alleged FDA approval of Pfizer's vaccine was intentionally falsely spread by the MSM, showing how desperate they are that they even risk the credibility of their main tool to control the sheeples:

FDA/Media Shell Game: Pfizer 'Vaccine' Was Not Approved After All

I tried to share the link on Facebook, and the post got censored as 'hate comment' and 'Goes against Facebook Standards'

I read the article and it shows how the bad guys are very sly, sneaky, and work together with the deceptive mainstream media.
In any case, prepare for a food shortage and stock up.
More lies like this are showing up on mainstream media:
CDC Manipulating Data, Again? Deaths Less Than 14 Days After Jab Considered “Unvaccinated”
https://welovetrump.com/2021/08/25/cdc- … accinated/

Last edited by Meridianwoman (2021-08-25 21:21:28)

#404 2021-08-25 20:54:38

Robert369

Ymarsakar wrote:

In order to waxxinate billions, exactly how long would it take them to manufacture the doses?

What I hear is that they are using left over flu shots, placebos, and other things, along with the real mRNA bio weapon in the waxxines.

Exactly - and even if they manage to mass produce whatever injections in a timely manner, the process of injecting them to all the population will take near-forever. Hence the passive spread "feature" in those shots and the "killing support" with "Covid symptoms" via 5G.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#405 2021-08-28 13:40:51

ro2778

https://www.brighteon.com/08e2ac4b-461e … 2bded2a1ea

Drs. Thomas Cowan and Andrew Kaufman interviewed by Mike Adams.

discussing viruses are not pathogens

#406 2021-08-30 23:04:41

Ymarsakar wrote:

https://www.brighteon.com/c39c458e-70f1 … e5e92bbd99

Cool video compilation of those who want to rise up against the mind control enslavers.

Excellent vid. This is what the masses really need. Hard facts, former insiders with credibility, and hard truth.

righteously indignant

#407 2021-09-01 13:01:37

Robert369

Gates calling for the withdrawal of all CV AI vaccines ?

This media message is more than unexpected ! Maybe he was replaced with a positive doppelganger this time, because the negative ones didn't get paid...

Shocking! Bill Gates calls for the withdrawal of all Covid-19 Vaccines; “The vaccines are far more dangerous than anyone imagined”
- The Maravi Post

Looking into the edit of the article, there's a link in it that leads to a satire article that makes clear that all this would be unreal. Which might as well just be a way to prevent censorship while revealing the truth...

SATIRE – In an alternative universe Bill Gates has called for the withdrawal of all Covid-19 Vaccines
- The Daily Expose

The article provides lots of proof for the dangers and uselessness of the vaccine, though, so it clearly is helping the awakening - but only for those who want to look at the presented facts.

Way to gently lead the sheeplings to the bitter truth ?

#408 2021-09-02 06:04:39

Robert369 wrote:

Gates calling for the withdrawal of all CV AI vaccines ?

SATIRE – In an alternative universe Bill Gates has called for the withdrawal of all Covid-19 Vaccines
- The Daily Expose

The article provides lots of proof for the dangers and uselessness of the vaccine, though, so it clearly is helping the awakening - but only for those who want to look at the presented facts.

Way to gently lead the sheeplings to the bitter truth ?

LOL.  At first I thought it was because of the global order issued by the GHWC and ratified by Kim to immediately treat all papaya formulations as biohazardous waste and dispose of them accordingly.

#409 2021-09-03 01:17:32

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Oh great, could be the next 'falseflag' terrorism; As momentum grows for people waking up to covid and vaxx scam, the next moves coming down the pike are starting to show up in articles/news; anti maskers, anti vaxxers to blow up vaxx clinics...Unreal!!!!  Which then of course will justify arrests of protesters and noncompliers. Corbett Report https://www.bitchute.com/video/KNhOlwmT … scriptions

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#410 2021-09-05 18:47:01

07wideeyes

It seems to me that the Scam has entered another phase, in some places at least. The papaya shots are in, and it's 'sit back and see what happens' time. It probably won't make for a very pretty movie.

Even the 'official stats' in such places are showing two main things. First, a skyrocketing of 'cases' (who cares?), hospitalisations, and deaths (not so good) since the shots took off. Check out Israel and Iceland: highest % of shot-uptake, highest rate of infections. This is also the case here in Scotland, where the authorities are so incompetent they haven't even managed to hide the figures - unlike their rather more efficient dark counterparts in England. The second thing is that the deaths and injuries show a majority of injected folk. In other words, even for the convid believer, the shots are useless.

I find this significant in terms of 'exposing the scam' since it is easily verifiable info that can be given to anybody with half a braincell still on duty (a David Icke term). Personally, I am very bad at the 'give them one little truth at a time' advised by the Swaruus, for example. I quickly fall into the 'Can't you see it's all lies?' mudra. But I can use this info coming out demonstrating the harm of the shots effectively. It's simple and irrefutable.

I don't know how much longer 'they' can keep the lie going. It's falling apart to an extent already. Nobody knows precisely how the shot scenario will work out, but I don't see how they can hide the hideous effects indefinitely. From the viewpoint of the higher Cabal, I suppose it makes no difference. The job of the politicians, medical officers etc is to get as many people as possible injected; once done, they are dispensable as the spotty guy who works at the supermarket checkout. They will run to the hills, where Reiner Fuellmich and his buddies will be waiting. This is the most likely scenario to me.

In my case, it's continuing to do what I can, while looking after myself. I'm gonna be around for a while, that's the intention, beyond this, into  picking up the pieces and helping to build up a better place. In terms of Ymarsakar's simple multiple-choice questionnaire: it's sci-fi utopia. The Cabal is exceedingly tiresome.  xx

#411 2021-09-06 00:07:38

Robert369

Ymarsakar wrote:

The dark is obeying divine orders to show humanity what true evip is. So humanity and individuals can choose.

Graduate or remain with qabal for anothet 26k year mini cycle, starting from rock to animal to finally some version of a self aware human. Then comes the universw s end.

This only would make sense if "Humanity" as such even existed, but what we know as "Humanity" mostly is a mix of souls from all over the galaxy that use bodies that are as mixed, and has little to do with the original Gaians that are natural part of the planet.

Also, those higher "levels" should be beyond good and evil which makes them care little about actual ongoings as long as balance is maintained. If they are not actually high but still part of duality, they are incapable of understanding it in full, meaning that I could care less about yet another dualistic mind's opinion on how duality needs to get experienced.

This being said: Yes, a 26k years cycle exists, but only if you wish to participate in it. As everything, this is yet again a matter of free choice, even if it might not look like it while being incarnated, but the soul always is able to make a choice to leave the cycle if this truly is desired.

Insofar I disagree with "divine orders" and "mandatory 26k years cycles", but also with the generalization over a "Humanity" that simply doesn't exist as such. In fact, I estimate that most alleged "Humans" are not originating from Earth at all - but only use a Human looking biosuit -, and even less from Gaia (aka before the 3D Matrix), while in fact being of various other races' origin to only experience the Earth madness for a while.

#412 2021-09-06 10:47:22

Robert369

Ymarsakar wrote:

Divine decisions are not appealed by people writing stuff on the internet. It can only be appealed by the direct or indirect representatives, much like Alenym speaks for M45 and this can stall the Federation until all is agreed.

Until humanity obtains a direct representative, only indirect representatives, Watchers/Grigori, is legally qualified to speak for humanity.

This is actually kind of a problem from a human pov, as they have no standing in the Divine Courts nor even the Federation, which is one of the lowest stratums in all of the multiverse.

This has been the case until recently, but now Kim Goguen claims to be such representative and to me this seems correct. I do not like the idea of having one person speak for Humanity at all, though, especially not one who was assigned (though at this point no other options exists) and not decided on by the population, but at the current time this seems impossible really.

Also the idea of having a representative for "Humanity" fails already by the fact that most Human bodies are inhabited by ETs or even immersed people from 5-7D (who then are benevolent or malevolent and follow their individual higher-than-3D agenda but not the one of Humans) and not those beings who originally resided on Earth in whatever pre-Human body.

To make this work, one would firstly need to define what a "real Human" is and who is allowed to vote on a representative (e.g. for sure not pod-immersed regressive/negative ETs). But of course, any kind of proper voting firstly requires a sufficiently awakened and educated population, which Humanity at this time will still need a while to get to.

Meanwhile I decided to make use of my free will through manifestation and similar means, for which I wouldn't need any "whatsoever council/federation" to agree on, at least not as long as I remain within the confines of common sense and natural law with that.

Ymarsakar wrote:

It makes perfect sense that powerful organizations like the political military Federation alliance, only listens to the secret society leaders of Earth. These are the factions that claim indirect Divine bloodlines, and the ability to represent the Earth. Whether that is true or false, humanity has acceded to this by

1. Refusing to kill the secret societies
2. Refusing to believe the messengers of higher realms who told them about said secret societies

This sounds silly to me, as the ones running the show on our planet installed right these to follow their agenda, meaning that the corrupt Federation portion is abusing their (through ET immersion) self-installed local Secret Society entities to control Earth at will. This exactly matches Cabal style of full control while ignoring/overriding any kind of free will of the population - and it is what led to the current situation.

Ymarsakar wrote:

Belief and knowingly working for the Qabal and higher Qabal, has consequences, just as refusing to believe the truth sent by the higher realms. Humanity is in a kind of End Times Judgment. That is only a slight mislabel.

From the pov of many ETs, there is no Divine Judgment, as Source is kind of unconscious, and only legal judgment from power brokers like the FEderation is to be feared. But Yazhi discovered the Higher Federation. And those aren't all that high on the stratum either.

There is nothing limiting the highest realms or the "Most High", except a self limitation born of discipline. The discipline not to conquer or suppress the free wills of weaker spirits and souls. Smurfing and trolling is definitely allowed however.

This basically matches the fact that Source "just gathers all kind of experiences" and surely doesn't control or care what to gather, especially since across all timelines all the variants will get experienced sooner or later anyways.

But "fear", "legal", "oppression", "ethics", etc. only exist at levels below Source anyways, meaning that comparing any such with Source is nonsensical. Instead, a certain level of duality is required to make use of such phrases, which Source but even the next consciousness levels below it are not having: Duality is coming into play way lower, and the lower the more duality. And rules, ethics, etc. stem from that duality needing a basic control as to remain in balance, so creation as a whole doesn't get one-sided which would destroy the chance for further experiences.

#413 2021-09-06 17:02:41

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Ymarsakar wrote:

The preceding list of examples of gross medical malpractice, criminal acts of governmental negligence and nefarious schemes perpetrated by the WHO, B&MGF and Big Pharma, especially the catastrophic roll-out of the COVID-19 ‘vaccines’, confirms the transparent intent to commit global genocide. This NWO cabal-conducted black operation and sinister psyop also demonstrate the strong intention to carry out the stealthily unfolding of the GREAT RESET (a global implementation plan to enslave humankind) in the wake of the Covid manmade catastrophe.

Great description of this dark plan. I would add that there are a variety of 'experiemental batches' of the shots; Maybe the first batches; not very harmful, so people are convinced, then batches with toxic ingredients that work over time to kill, so not eveyone drops at once. Then the graphene/nanobots ingredients to see who is a 'good candidate' to be 'hooked up to the internet'. (the lipid particles/graphene etc are apparently designed to conduct an electrical charge..something like that). Then they roll out these types of batches by age groups; the younger and younger. They want able bodied slaves, who are good 'candidates' and can now be controlled like robots from 5G internet signals.

Last edited by Cosmic Sea (2021-09-06 17:04:28)

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#414 2021-09-07 03:24:10

happymiracle

I have something which I believe is a great idea for American human rights.
Search for: 8universallaw8
However I would need the permission to post links to a website and video and the process contains services.
Whether I am right or wrong please let this comment stay and reply instead of deleting this.

Last edited by happymiracle (2021-09-07 03:27:02)

#415 2021-09-07 09:39:53

Robert369

happymiracle wrote:

I have something which I believe is a great idea for American human rights.
Search for: 8universallaw8

I'd say that the (il)legal situation of the Covid madness is more than obvious, but the problem is not about having rights but about getting them: As long as the legal system (courts, etc.) and executive (police, etc.) are obeying the Cabals' orders and not what the laws actually say, none of the laws matter really.

That is why we currently are not in need of laws but of action. The time for attempting legal ways is over for a long while already, and now it is time to remove the cabalistic law breakers, slavers and mass murderers.

In other words: We need a world revolution, though it wouldn't be exactly wise to have one based on violence, meaning that one "from within" by replacing existing systems while fighting back the Cabals only as much as needed is a better way, as only then the bloodshed will be minimized. Nobody wants a global civil war between the belief systems where people kill each other over "my indoctrination is better than yours" instead of liberating themselves from right these indoctrinations and the indoctrinators.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-09-07 09:42:16)

#416 2021-09-07 10:06:16

mitkobs

We have to unite in countries and regions we live and on internet like this forum and in other groups. And to punish the system with boycott of its governmental institutions and its associated businesses that permissively fall in lines with the insane narratives of the cabal. They need to be abandoned from us, not to buy from their stores, not to go to their cafes, bars, restaurants, movie theaters etc. Peaceful and firm boycotting. Not to fallow any of their measures even to do it covertly if you are currently alone and with no support of any community.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-09-07 10:07:35)

#417 2021-09-07 19:04:34

TomTom

Robert369 wrote:

Seems like major changes are underway while the Cabals try to keep up their narrative against all proof and now even legal changes (in effect in the USA already since 8th of August 2021!):

Supreme Court Has Canceled Universal Vaccination In the United States

This general cancellation to my understanding bases on the fact that the Cabals, after 70 years ago having introduced vaccination under the premise to provide long-term proof for the workings of it within 30 years, never provided this proof because vaccination even after having been "reminded" many times already, simply doesn't work as they claim and only serves the poisoning of the world population.

This not only confirms that vaccinations as a whole are harmful, but it also instantly ends the basis for any possible vaccination demands.

In addition to going against vaccination as a whole, the article also aims at Covid injection, officially calling it "not a vaccine", "unsafe" and to "be avoided at all costs".

Now it is only a matter of time until the USA takes counter measures against the Cabals, while with the US falling out of the vaccination system, it only is a matter of time until all the other countries will follow suit.

I call this a great step forward, as this should make clear even for the masses that vaccination and especially the Covax injection are harmful.

Unlike what the article says, luckily the DNA modification is **not** permanent and can be undone, either over time slowly by the body itself, or energetically through connecting to one's DNA blueprint and restoring the DNA quickly.

Find the article text below.
_____

Supreme Court Has Canceled Universal Vaccination In the United States

It is worth noting this is from August 8th and they are still pushing Vaxxxinations

The Supreme Court In The US Has Ruled That The Covid Pathogen Is Not A Vaccine, Is Unsafe, And Must Be Avoided At All Costs

The Result: Federal Law Now Prohibits Mandates of Emergency Use COVID Vaccines, Tests, Masks

COVID vaccine mandates are expected, but CHD is working with a consortium of lawyers to prepare challenges to forthcoming institutional, city and state mandates for COVID vaccines.

BREAKING NEWS ! Supreme Court has canceled universal vaccination In the United States, the Supreme Court has canceled universal vaccination. Bill Gates, US Chief Infectious Disease Specialist Fauci, and Big Pharma have lost a lawsuit in the US Supreme Court, failing to prove that all of their vaccines over the past 32 years have been safe for the health of citizens!

The lawsuit was filed by a group of scientists led by Senator Kennedy. Robert F. Kennedy Jr .: “The new COVID vaccine should be avoided at all costs. I urgently draw your attention to important issues related to the next vaccination against Covid-19.

For the first time in the history of vaccination, the so-called mRNA vaccines of the latest generation directly interfere with the patient’s genetic material and therefore alter the individual genetic material, which is genetic manipulation, which was already prohibited and was previously considered a crime.

The coronavirus VACCINE IS NOT A VACCINE! ATTENTION! What has always been a vaccine? It was always the pathogen itself – a microbe or virus that was killed or attenuated, that is, weakened – and it was introduced into the body in order to produce antibodies.

It is Not Even a Coronavirus Vaccine! It is not that at all! It is part of the newest group of mRNA (mRNA) allegedly “vaccines”. Once inside a human cell, mRNA reprograms normal RNA / DNA, which begins to make another protein.

That is, nothing to do with traditional vaccines! Robert F. Kennedy Jr .: “The new COVID vaccine should be avoided at all costs.

II urgently draw your attention to important issues related to the next vaccination against Covid-19.
For the first time in the history of vaccination, the so-called mRNA vaccines of the latest generation directly interfere with the patient’s genetic material and therefore alter the individual genetic material, which is genetic manipulation, which was already prohibited and was previously considered a crime.
The coronavirus VACCINE IS NOT A VACCINE!

Following the unprecedented mRNA vaccine, the vaccinated will no longer be able to treat the symptoms of the vaccine in an additional way.

Vaccinated people will have to come to terms with the consequences, because they can no longer be cured by simply removing toxins from the human body, as in a person with a genetic defect such as Down syndrome, Klinefelter syndrome, Turner syndrome, genetic heart failure, hemophilia, cystic fibrosis, Rett syndrome, etc. ), because the genetic defect is forever!

This clearly means:

if a symptom of vaccination develops after mRNA vaccination, neither I nor any other therapist can help you, because DAMAGE CAUSED BY VACCINATION WILL BE GENETICALLY Irreversible.

Expected COVID vaccine mandates: CHD is working with a consortium of lawyers to prepare challenges to forthcoming institutional, city and state mandates for COVID vaccines.

The Result:  Federal Law Now Prohibits Mandates of Emergency Use COVID Vaccines, Tests, Masks .

What The Covid Vaccine Really Is….A Pathogen. Microbiologist Expose The Pathogen That Is The Covid Shot

KOMMONSENTSJANE – The Supreme Court In The US Has Ruled That The Covid Pathogen Is Not A Vaccine, Is Unsafe, And Must Be Avoided At All Costs – Big Pharma And Anthony Fauci Have Lost A Lawsuit Filed By Robert F Kennedy Jr And A Group Of Scientists!’ — kommonsentsjane

https://libertyfreedomgroup.wordpress.c … ve-lost-a/

https://libertyfreedomgroup.wordpress.c … ve-lost-a/

Has not been in the news anywhere. Looks like we are getting closer to the Final Scene in the movie.

Please ALERT everyone in the family, friends and relatives! BREAKING NEWS ! Supreme Court has canceled universal vaccination In the United States, the Supreme Court has canceled universal vaccination. Bill Gates, US Chief Infectious Disease Specialist Fauci, and Big Pharma have lost a lawsuit in the US Supreme Court, failing to prove that all of their vaccines over the past 32 years have been safe for the health of citizens!

The lawsuit was filed by a group of scientists led by Senator Kennedy. Robert F. Kennedy Jr .: “The new COVID vaccine should be avoided at all costs. I urgently draw your attention to important issues related to the next vaccination against Covid-19. For the first time in the history of vaccination, the so-called mRNA vaccines of the latest generation directly interfere with the patient’s genetic material and therefore alter the individual genetic material, which is genetic manipulation, which was already prohibited and was previously considered a crime.

Hi Robert. Please check the original source before posting. Such as Supreme court ruling website or such. No one can find the documents. I've shared this as well. Should have done the same.

#418 2021-09-07 23:45:32

Robert369

TomTom wrote:

Hi Robert. Please check the original source before posting. Such as Supreme court ruling website or such. No one can find the documents. I've shared this as well. Should have done the same.

Thank you, I indeed didn't verify this article, but even without an actual supreme court decision the legal situation is clear and describes the Covid scam perfectly - which is what this forum thread is about.

But I heard the same from other people, meaning that they couldn't find any proof for or against this article's content, while at the same time the article no longer exists - which can mean either censorship (aka it was correct) or removed false information (which normally stays, but this one is inconvenient).

Nevertheless, this outcome will happen in the near future all over the world, so no harm done. Except that it might be a bit too early to be joyful about already it at this time.

#419 2021-09-08 04:32:51

mitkobs

The power comes from the people. The power belongs to the people as a whole, as a community. For example the power for ruling USA belongs to the people of USA, not the government of USA. Government is a servant to the people. They are clerks on service that have to obey the will of the people. We have a situation in which the governments of the countries around the world(under the command of secret societies) are working clearly against their rightful masters - the people. People have all the legal rights backed by constitutions and laws to persecute government officials who work against the interests of the people.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-09-08 04:36:01)

#420 2021-09-08 11:06:18

SenexPetrovic

Hello everybody! Sharing this template, so you can print it out and stick it at the entrance of your home, your business and share it with others, it is clear that the UN is at the centre of the chaos of the Plandemic, but somehow we must use their own tools to defend ourselves legally.
https://gettr.com/post/pah9pw3d92

#421 2021-09-10 22:20:39

Robert369

This might be of use for many to wake up to the plandemic lie:

900 Pages Of Top Secret Docs Expose How The Pandemic Was Planned

#422 2021-09-14 10:41:51

Alpha

jakx wrote:

What is the full form of COVID-19?

I remember in some video Swaruu saying 'Covert Operation Vir...' something.

Does anyone remember?

Certificate of Vaccinated ID:AI

Certificate
Of
Vaccinated
ID

1. A   
9 Letter I

Artificial Intelligence

#423 2021-09-14 14:58:27

Albert

Alpha wrote:
jakx wrote:

What is the full form of COVID-19?

I remember in some video Swaruu saying 'Covert Operation Vir...' something.

Does anyone remember?

Certificate of Vaccinated ID:AI

Certificate
Of
Vaccinated
ID

1. A   
9 Letter I

Artificial Intelligence

Also, AI = Artificial Implants

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#424 2021-09-14 15:10:38

Robert369

Albert wrote:

Also, AI = Artificial Implants

I doubt this to make sense, as all implants are artificial. wink

#425 2021-09-15 06:40:15

Robert369

While I usually don't keep up with all the silly updates on the Covid madness anymore, a few ones are most interesting, or in this case, rather revealing as it contradicts any common sense about how a pandemic would work:

Members of Congress, staff exempt from Biden COVID-19 vaccine mandate

Article text below.

_____

American Military News, September 10, 2021

Members of Congress, staff exempt from Biden COVID-19 vaccine mandate

President Joe Biden’s sweeping federal employee vaccine mandate announced this week does not apply to members of Congress, employees who work for Congress or the federal court system, White House press secretary Jen Psaki confirmed on Thursday.

Through an Executive Order issued by Biden, all federal workers — including the White House, all federal agencies and all members of the armed services — must take the COVID-19 vaccine with no testing option to opt out. However, the new rule does not apply to members of Congress, congressional employees or employees within the federal court system.

The president’s order states that he will “require all federal executive branch workers to be vaccinated” and that the order will “be extended to employees of contractors that do business with the federal government.”

“As part of this effort, the Department of Defense, the Department of Veterans Affairs, the Indian Health Service, and the National Institute of Health will complete implementation of their previously announced vaccination requirements that cover 2.5 million people,” Biden’s plan continued.

On Thursday, President Biden explained the vaccine mandate, saying anyone who wants “to work with the federal government and do business with us, get vaccinated.”

“If you want to do business with the federal government, vaccinate your workforce,” he added.

In addition to the vaccine mandate for federal employees, all businesses with more than 100 employees will be required by the Department of Labor to mandate the COVID-19 vaccine or weekly testing for their workers. Businesses that reject the policy could face penalties up to $14,000 per violation, a senior Biden administration official said, according to the Washington Post. Companies will also be required to give workers paid time off to receive the vaccine under the new rules.

Illegal immigrants continuing to cross into the U.S. from Mexico were also not included in a wide-ranging COVID-19 vaccine mandate announced by Biden that could force an estimated 80 million American workers to get the shot.

Nearly 30 percent of immigrants currently held in federal detention facilities are refusing the vaccine – an option they are given, according to Fox News.

Additionally, more than 18 percent of illegal immigrant families who unlawfully entered the United States earlier this year tested positive for COVID before being released by Border Patrol. At least 20 percent of illegal immigrant unaccompanied minors also tested positive for the coronavirus.

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said Biden’s DHS is not vaccinating illegal immigrants, but “other international organizations” are vaccinating them as they cross the border.

Board footer