You are not logged in.

#1 2021-09-11 12:18:42

Ymarsakar
Banned

Analysis of Robert David Steele's supposed death from Covid protocol

Covid protocol is to put people on a ventilator, tranq them, and then they die due to lack of oxygen. Pneumonia protocol is to put IV supplements like Vit D and Zinc in the blood and use fluids and other life support methods.

The hospitals get a kickback of a few k per Covid patient or "Death". Nurses are paid a few extra k per week, and doctors are kicked back a few k per patient/death.

So after the Arise America tour, Robert David Steele, whose bio can be read here, was pronounced dead. https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/author … id-steele/

Sorta like how "Epstein died".

Or Robert Kennedy "died" or JFK junior "died".

With immersion pods, are they really dead?

Those without immersion pods, are they also really dead?

Let's see what people can get using their psionic intuition sense and ability.

I used to worry about the "dark powers" reading my stuff online, until I realized that even if I said it straight out, they would not understand me as there is a Veil over my words.

Robert David Steele does not feel dead to me. If he was an agent for an ET faction, that means they now have all his contacts and memories, in an entity that is now in a ship or outside. What will happen to that information?

If I needed to contact the human surface Resistance without being detected, faking a death or logging him off the immersion pod, both would accomplish the same thing. The spymaster, literally, would be brought out of the cold.

So even if the dark state killed him or it was faked, either option means the same thing.

Qabal is fked.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-09-11 12:22:48)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#2 2021-09-11 13:23:55

Re: Analysis of Robert David Steele's supposed death from Covid protocol

Like I've been saying. Earth isn't happening in a vacuum. Word gets out. Souls talk such as me transferring info back to Orion Light Alliance, people wake up from pods having done detective work like RDS. The swamps are being drained on Earth and in space. Mommy(s) and daddy(s) are home. Fucking John Sheridan and Delenn style, bitches. The Federation is over. Time to become the Association of Worlds, which is a more mature expression from Sassani and BOTD future timeline. That shift is happening now. I doubt the Sassani and Yahyel want to make contact under the current run system. Why not join the people who want to do it right?

righteously indignant

#3 2021-09-11 14:24:12

Ymarsakar
Banned

I told republican voters on blogs that i and my faction would help and that trum would not save them from leftist death squads.

This was circa 2015.

I also said i would use donald as my trump card. 2020

I sensed it sounded incomprehensible to elelction voters.

If thanos is inevitable than i am incomprehensible.

Babylon 5 re: the might of the elohim are here, the ancient one, god of the vorlons and shadows, have arrivef.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-09-11 14:31:53)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#4 2021-09-11 14:27:27

Ymarsakar
Banned

https://projectcamelotportal.com/2021/0 … l-council/

I also uploaded a recommendation that my faction gets kerry cassidy to interview kim

I now present that interview work.

Kim actually says she found 3 arks. One broken is in usa. One is working. Anothrr is on a ship.

Is this not the exact info on the arks from swaruu?

Open source intel analysis triangulates using indeoendent sources what thr truth of source god is.

#5 2021-09-11 15:49:26

If that's true, and I personally see no reason to believe it isn't, then we are doing really well right now.

righteously indignant

#6 2021-09-12 20:30:09

The same principle is being applied to counter some of the attempts to further control and enslave humankind.

#7 2021-09-14 01:04:56

Ymarsakar
Banned

Crystal Dragon wrote:

If that's true, and I personally see no reason to believe it isn't, then we are doing really well right now.

https://babylon5.fandom.com/wiki/First_Ones

This is some background on those that want to understand the Babylon 5 references.

The work is partially channeled or inspired by, again, the Unseen Realm. Similar to Star Wars or Star Trek.

These are all "things" that go into the human subconscious and changes it, without anyone realizing it.

In order to change/fix/shift the timelines, as Swaruu began realizing, the only permanent change would need the collective unconscious to agree to the change.

The Vorlons and Shadows would represent the more advanced factions in the universe. And the First Ones would represent the Higher UnSeen Realms.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-09-14 01:06:45)

Board footer