You are not logged in.

#26 2021-06-30 09:01:15

Octananda

Re: What are YOU doing to improve the situation?

I think we should support all the star-seeds and all the light workers in all their benefic work(so Fullford and Kim too) and also focus on helping each-other and even unite our efforts or else we could lose this battle and cabal can destroy almost entire population - this is an observation based on reality.

In this moment humanity seems like will be rather destroyed(reduced very much as a population) then remove the negative cabal satanists.

So those are final hours of this human-suit possibly a future race - if we can find the wisdom to work togather ...

Wish to all the light workers to be succesful in this war !

#27 2021-07-02 07:54:26

Scho'on Ta

I keep on having high vibration, feeling every day like its Christmas, this is positive for a part of thter people.

Talking to other people in my surrounding and sharing informations on extraterrestrials and problems with papaya treatments.

But its hard to tell someone about extraterrestrial live, because there is a massive disinformation the last decades and this is frustrating.

Social media are not my favorite way

Proof every thing and keep the good things.

#28 2021-07-08 11:52:59

Thule

Professor Bienlein wrote:

I wanted to give you in this thread the possibility to share what you do, or what you've done to improve the situation here on earth...

Good question.
I think the "action" is depend on the personality or e.g. the past experiences.
The first thing I had to deal with my own fear.  I have had intense memories of a war in Space since I was a child, before the "starseed" wasn't a widespread word. I’ve seen and see things - mainly memories from an other life. (By the way I don't know too much about that war, "we" lost it, just I know I have strong feelings for the Vega star.)
I buried these things deep in myself because I couldn’t process them as a child.  But of course you have to face it all - finally.
So accepting myself was the first and most important step for me to be complete.  I think for me, meditation is the best: to be in balance, open my heart, and make a connection with a wiser part of me,keep my vibration as higher as I can.
Battles...in my case to know my real face. "Real" battle? Oh no, no more...
Take actions: I tell my stories:the life isn't just what we see. I hope one day someone reads it and become braver and find a new path to the truth.
And what is the next? Who knows? Actually I’ve changed more in the last 1.5 years than I did before.
Do you feel those fresh and strong new energies around us?
It was unimaginable in my childhood, i was so alone with this knowledge, I just wanted to go back my "real" family.
In my childhood if I say, I saw myself on a spaceship in another body, lying on a bed, beings around me-while I live here in another body...just impossible, just a big no. I tried.
And now Gosia is here, and I was crying, when I saw her video....

Last edited by Thule (2021-07-08 12:21:09)

'The tiger must first be captured in thought — the rest is a mere formality.'

#29 2021-09-13 13:57:48

Jasophoria.

I dont do so much in this earthly physical plane, except for being a starseed, and doing what a starseed does, just for being here.
And somtimes spread some info on the internet, and join forums like this one.
But i do dream work, working in my sleep in the astral plane, or astral travel to other planets, fighting evil entities, or protect other people or other good beings.
Or i protect sacred objects from other planets from being stolen, or if its already stolen, get it back.
These object are not physical but made of energy, like theoretically everything is, right.
everything is energy, including us.

#30 2021-09-14 09:54:11

Sushi

I am speaking truth to those willing to listen, I find at this point many are hungry for the truth and ready to listen.
I share Gosia's videos also.
I have done astral work as well.
I am A Reiki Practitioner, and I am also currently taking college courses to get my Massage Therapy license.
It's extremely satisfying when people I do Reiki work with have astral and / or lucid dream experiences.

Last edited by Sushi (2021-09-14 09:54:44)

#31 2021-09-18 13:39:16

Tyndlar

I am stubborn and have strength of will, I am unmovable and I rebel against what I feel is not right and unfair.

I have had psychological abuse towards myself on a large scale since childhood, this to me is just an effort to break me, though this does not work and will never. I hope that with my own fire inside, strength of will, stubborness will be spread about towards others on my level from the inside somehow.

I am looking for communities local to me to protest, for support and to live in my own society.

#32 2021-09-27 05:21:48

Zagrius35

I am constantly trying to get people into studying Psychology, Philosophy, Sociology, Religions, Mythology, Magic and Political Philosophy so people are smart enough to truly exercise their freewill and choose to be, like or hate a certain thing at will. Choose what culture they wish to be a part of or choose to make entirely new ones.

I have also been considering getting a philosphy degree and running for president or convincing someome to run for president and do this:

"1. Create Plato's republic and remove presidents, congress and parliaments. Replace them with a Philosopher king and an advisory council of Technocrats, Noocrats and Stratocrats who come up with solutions to citizen problems and suggest laws for the Philosopher King to Implement that would aid with the continuous advancement of the Nation towards perfection. Repeat this set up down to the city level. 

2. Divide western cities into segregated walled off subcultural(not racial..) districts ruled by a Baron with their own subculturally homogeneous police force to enforce each district's unique set of laws/social norms.

This removes the confusion of multiculturalism's conflicting value systems making citizens confused about what makes them valuable and what doesn't. Would benefit citizens struggling with loneliness, discrimination and the drama of dealing with people that view your lifestyle as wrong or immoral in someway. Benefits up and coming business owners and corps  because they will easily know where to find their consumer base so no wasted money, energy or time on mass advertising, mass establishment of stores in areas that aren't worth it and no mass production of random goods attempting to appeal to everyone hoping someone will buy. That cuts down on pollution, waste and helps with climate change. Would also fight human and child trafficking since it would be easier for each district to police and monitor who goes in an out.

3. Change government culture from corporation style to solarpunk style and have a Solarpunk National Federal Terrotory and a Multicultural Territory for those that enjoy the chaos of mixing.

4. Forbid all government leaders(Executive and Legislative) from having families thus lowering the probability that corrupt ruling families and wealth gaps emerge. Require all government officials to master: Philosophy, Psychology, Political Science, Political Philosophy, Sociology, Mythology and Religious Studies so they are knowledgeable about the human mind and emotions and are non biased.

5. Do not allow children to inherit the wealth(currency), success and reputation of their parents so we also don't get wealth gaps and celebrities like Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton who basically stole their parents valor....

6. Use the wealth of big corporations(Amazon, Apple, Microsoft, Google, etc.) and the rich to fund basic free housing(1 floor or a studio apartment) for all americans and a sort of life style start up pack for example if you want to be a goth electrician i would move you to Goth district give you two goth outfits, 1 electrician uniform, electrician tools and send you to trade school so you can live your best life.

7.Withdraw all US and western forces and keep them in the USA to defend  borders from drug cartels and illegals. No more wars USA would take a strict isolationist non intervention policy till every US citizen is housed, has a dream career and there is no more crime. How can we help others if we can't help ourselves?

8. Remove money, including crypto and replace dollars with hours worked and labour vouchers. So you buy luxury items with community service hours...so say a couch is 40 hrs you can work that all in two days or two weeks then you will get your couch

9. Ban the use and production of all plastic

10. Each district and territory has their own food farms"

Would this not fix literally everything?

Ironically, each district would subconsciously engage in their own eugenics, evolutionary and natural selection process based on the fact each culture would concentrate on certain sports, subjects, behavioural traits and food to the exclusion of others and will naturally make babies with individuals that embody a specific districts subculture the most. National Federal Territory's Citizens ideally would work on being great at everything. Multicultural territory would have the most mediocre members since they will have no definite path in life as a result of each culture flooding them with many differing paths

But...after reflecting more on philosophical Neutrality, Amorality and The Galactic Federation I'm not sure that would be entirely right to do. But also I'm too selfish and lazy to actually do anything ao there's that.

I was thinking a better alternative would be to leave the modern world is and make a neutral sanctuary. Make isolated, autonomous, sovereign, sanctuaries(communes or universities that eventually grow into mini city states) that act as hidden portals to other realms whenever people of this realm are ready to level up or visit a higher level. Like in a mmo video game where you finally get to leave the start area.

Now these sanctuaries can concentrate on Law Of One and Extraterrestrial knowledge or they can be based on new cultures created by the founder. The function would still be the same to provide an alternate civilization for Earth dwellers to live in and a way off the planet at will without influencing the main modern civilizatiom. Much like Agarthans keep to.themselves

Last edited by Zagrius35 (2021-09-27 05:25:56)

#33 2021-09-28 01:41:06

Democracy or Republic are corrupted sociopolitical systems.

The answer lies in education. Make the educational system harmonic/holographic and you can literally change humankind's society in a couple of generations.

#34 2021-09-28 06:44:45

Robert369

meadow-foreigner wrote:

The answer lies in education. Make the educational system harmonic/holographic and you can literally change humankind's society in a couple of generations.

Or you instead raise the planetary and individual frequencies so everyone can reconnect to their Higher Selves and inner knowing, then education would be barely needed because the universe and all its knowledge/understandings are within ourselves only anyways because there is only us in it.

This means that in my view true change must come from within and not from external sources like an education or any other "better system". But I guess that information/education can be useful 3-5D tools to get there for the time until then.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#35 2021-09-28 14:26:48

Robert369 wrote:

Or you instead raise the planetary and individual frequencies so everyone can reconnect to their Higher Selves and inner knowing, then education would be barely needed because the universe and all its knowledge/understandings are within ourselves only anyways because there is only us in it.

This means that in my view true change must come from within and not from external sources like an education or any other "better system". But I guess that information/education can be useful 3-5D tools to get there for the time until then.

Hi Robert, I would like to ask, if I fail in raising my frequency in the future (have not solve my shadows, no heathy detox, no exercises), and the ascending is individual, will I have any chance to observe it? (Observe the ascending of anyone) Or it doesn't even exist in my realms because I don't have enough conditions? Thank you.

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#36 2021-09-28 14:53:24

Robert369

itriedmybest11 wrote:

Hi Robert, I would like to ask, if I fail in raising my frequency in the future (have not solve my shadows, no heathy detox, no exercises), and the ascending is individual, will I have any chance to observe it? (Observe the ascending of anyone) Or it doesn't even exist in my realms because I don't have enough conditions? Thank you.

Tough question, as that depends on each individual case, but generally someone of lower frequency will simply not understand the ones of higher frequency. Observation is possible as long as the difference isn't too high.

Yet, the good part here is that higher frequency is more powerful than lower frequency, and the more powerful wave overpowers the weaker one (law of dominant frequency), meaning that over time the lower frequency people will get raised in frequency simply due to the presence of higher frequency beings around them. This is one of the many paths for Starseeds here, who seemingly are "not doing anything useful", while their very presence and spreading of their higher frequency already is all they need to do.

Also, since the world will get changed away from all the deadly cabal products (e.g. food, medicine, hygienics, radiation, energy), the constant pull-down from these factors will be removed in the future. This means that the body raises in frequency towards his natural frequency over time, though without shadow work and active life changes, this will be somewhat slow.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#37 2021-11-10 04:46:04

Lightvortex

Keep working on myself.

Take care of our rescued animals, 'wild' animals in distress (like bees or 'stranded' earth worms :-) and the small 'green zone' I created in front of our house.  Spread seeds in unused areas; if something sprouts, it's a victory!

Try the best I can to be a positive experience to others.

Last edited by Lightvortex (2021-11-10 04:49:33)

#38 2021-12-02 21:55:37

Gomba

Most importantly working on myself and progressing in giant steps. I feel as if I'm a different person every two weeks. (Well I know that Im actually a different person in each moment)

Last March-April  I wrote a study that pointed out the biased and unscientific practice regarding the counting of covid deaths. Camparing the protocols of some countries, and tracing back this malpractice to the WHO. In a nutshell the WHO issued a biased death code ( protocol to evaluate the cause of death) for covid, and this made so that all the countries who use ICD-10 (medical classification list) will count basically anything as covid death. Beware, ICD-11 will be in effect from 2022 January and I'm affraid it will have some shady stuff in it!

I wrote this in Japanese and fortunately a very famous, now rogue scientist was very interested and mentioned it in a youtube news program. It had millions of views before it got deleted... But since then he has been a main figure plandemic criticism and a sound of sanity in Japan.

A few other countributions but nothing too serious.

I had a pretty good influence to my surrounding as well. My family is living the most harmonious and blissful life we ever had together.

#39 2021-12-02 22:22:45

07wideeyes

Welcome, Gomba. And thanks for your personal report, very interesting!

#40 2021-12-10 18:26:14

Jeffwasher

I have been working on my inner world to project that outwards, including integrating my shadow, aligning heart and mind, healing myself, self love, and trying to live life congruent with my new spiritual beliefs. I am setting by example by creating and showing people kindness and love. I have learned astral projection, connected with higher self, and have wrote several stories from my experiences that are being published in several books. I did this to share personal stories of spiritual wisdom to give people hope and I am not making a dime from it. I also created a water garden with two waterfalls, a 50 foot river  and small pond surrounded by flowers, plants and trees that  I have planted. Wildlife from all around come to use this. Tree frogs, mink frogs, bull frogs, humming bird moths, hummingbirds, Gardner snakes, Deer, birds, fox, and all types of bees pollinate the flowers I planted. It also serves as a meditation spot. Also donated money to help build a chicken coop for chickens to provide eggs and poultry for the orphans in Africa.  Connected with many other soul family members throughout the world through spiritual sites, to support one another and share wisdom. I almost forgot, I have been picking up trash along roads, a lot of it to help clean our planet.

Last edited by Jeffwasher (2021-12-10 18:32:38)

#41 2021-12-10 21:01:17

Happy

We'd like to hear some of your stories here, too, Jeffwasher... smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#42 2021-12-11 04:29:03

Jeffwasher

Happy wrote:

Here is one of my experiences/stories, a memory like any other memory, called My Guardian Angel.

It all started several years ago when I was awakened to the truth of my life. I was becoming self-aware and started expanding my awareness to include things I never thought about before. I enrolled in several courses including intuition, aligning heart and mind, mastery of self and one called Casting Light on Shadow. Before all this I was caught up in the drama of the planet and now started to see clearly. My wife, however had no interest in any of these things, in fact she was dead set against me researching my past life experiences. This created a conflict. At the time I believed that to complete my shadow work and I needed to dig into past life experiences to heal shadow. But she was clear if I did past life research, she would leave me and if I did not do the shadow work, it was my belief that I would not be able to fully heal my shadow. What was I going to do? It got the point where one night she had packed her bags and was ready to leave me.

One night I woke up early morning and for 3 hours thought about what I should do. I finally gave up rolled over and that is when my dream began. A lucid dream that was as real as this reality with as much feeling and emotion as everyday life. I dreamt that I woke up and my wife had called up our son and his girlfriend to come and help her. They came up that night and when they arrived, I had asked them why they were there. No one would speak to me; my heart was broken. The only person that acknowledged me was my grandson, who was the only one happy to see me. Then I went upstairs as if I walked into a different reality. I noticed a woman from across the room in a rocking chair, looking over at me. She told me that she forgave me and loved me. At first, I thought she was my wife. She had same color hair, body style and remarkably similar features but as I walked closer to her, realized that she was not my wife.

When I was close enough, I remembered who she was, and at that very moment, I looked at her and told her I loved her, and said you are not my wife. She smiled and knew that I had recognized her. I had remembered her and then told her that she was my guardian angel, she continued smiling. Her smile said everything, and we were communicating telepathically through expression. I told her that I did not have to investigate past life regression. That I chose love and needed to stay with my wife and work things out. That this life was just as important as any. She came over to me with a big hug and enthusiastically said I love you. I hugged her back telling her that I loved her to. She said that no matter what path I chose it would be the right path.
My dream then changed as if I woke up from meeting my guardian angel, in the same house, as if she were showing me an alternate reality. Still with the conscious perspective of the reality I am currently in. I  started walking through the house, which was not the one I am currently living in. I noticed the whole house being renovated, I went upstairs to another part of the house and saw who was now my ex-wife and another woman helping her. I asked the other woman who she was, but she just gave me a dirty smirk and ignored me. They were working in the kitchen and my ex-wife was painting. My ex-wife looked happy, and I asked her if she could walk with me into another room so we could talk. When we got in the room, I hugged her and started crying. It was perfectly clear what would happen if we continued the path, we were going on. As I was hugging my ex-wife, crying on her shoulders, she looked at me and said, “I don’t understand you”. Then I woke up.

After taking a few minutes to realize where I was, it was clear to me. She did not understand me! It was clear that I needed to find a way to get her to understand me. I was able to experience a different perspective of an alternate life with the awareness of my present life. I took this message from my guardian angel and made it a priority to work things out with my wife with the clear intent to help her to understand me. So, I chose love and started re-creating myself and my reality, so my wife could understand me. The situation forced me to realize that just because I was awake in life did not mean my wife’s beliefs were not as valid as my own. Quite the opposite. I was the one who had changed, and it was me that was learning from my wife now. She was my teacher now. Among other things, I learned not to be preachy and pushy with my new beliefs. And learned how to show her my new beliefs through example. I did it with intent, kindness, and love. She did not even know what hit her, I was like ninja, showing her miracles instead of preaching them.

I continue to rub off on my wife without her knowing it, ninja style and as a result, we are once again living in harmony. It is the sleeping ones who are my reflections and greatest opportunities for love. My experience with working on shadows taught me about the reflections that I did not like. I just had to be present, creative, and emotionally honest with myself to start the process of integration. later that year, I met my guardian angel in another lucid dream. I was with her at a ceremony where she presented to a group of people the actions I took to fix the problem and at the same time she was getting praise for the help she had given me. I believe these group of people at the ceremony were more guardian angels, that were chanting her name Mary and my last name Washer, chanting Mary Washer repeatedly. After this ceremony, she walked up to me, looked me in the eyes and said with her mind “look at you” as proud as can be and then continued to walk by me. She said “look at you” for a purpose, because when I looked at her, I saw my reflection, the ceremony was for both of us.

This story was written a while ago near the beginning of my awakening. Since then I have adopted more expanded beliefs but the experience was a s real as anything. For the past 2 years I have writing down hundreds of dreams where I would experience alternate realities, time lines, different versions of me, my  life style, family and friends. Some slightly different and others very different. Many were very lucid where I had my present awareness experiencing an alternate reality. Like in this story. One time I believe I entered a past life with the awareness of my present consciousness in the 1800s. I was at a gathering and had asked the woman next to me what year it was. She looked at me funny, like I was strange and told me 32, I then said 1932, she said no 1832. These kind of experiences are mind blowing where you have your present awareness while experiencing a different reality. Anyway I have other stories, one with higher self, another consisting of a tree spirit experience and many astral projection experiences. It is quite the journey.

#43 2021-12-11 10:21:47

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:

I have this theory that guardian angels are in fact a layer of our own identity. Could you ask your guardian angel next time if she is just an aspect of yourself?

This indeed oftentimes is the case, but there also exist helpers that are not directly related to you but appear based on agreements outside of our density.

#44 2021-12-11 13:43:51

07wideeyes

My experience of forces or energies/beings that are there to help, and are somewhat personal, is in agreement with Genoveva's theory. When I first began to really consciously experience such a thing, it definitely seemed to be 'outside' me. However, as time has passed, it has become more and more 'internal' to be felt as a (higher) aspect of myself. I take this as a matter of integration: just as we know about 'integrating the shadow', so other aspects need integrating - which means feeling it as part of us, not external to us. Being a layer of our identity, to use the term which Genoveva used.

I suspect that this is the case for 'beings' whose interest and assistance seems more 'personal'. Others that are less personally-oriented are more likely to be truly autonomous (on a certain level of comprehension, at least. We are talking about experience and perception here, not necessarily non-dual metaphysics).

#45 2021-12-13 01:45:58

Jeffwasher

Genoveva wrote:
Jeffwasher wrote:
Happy wrote:

Here is one of my experiences/stories, a memory like any other memory, called My Guardian Angel.

It all started several years ago when I was awakened to the truth of my life. I was becoming self-aware and started expanding my awareness to include things I never thought about before. I enrolled in several courses including intuition, aligning heart and mind, mastery of self and one called Casting Light on Shadow. Before all this I was caught up in the drama of the planet and now started to see clearly. My wife, however had no interest in any of these things, in fact she was dead set against me researching my past life experiences. This created a conflict. At the time I believed that to complete my shadow work and I needed to dig into past life experiences to heal shadow. But she was clear if I did past life research, she would leave me and if I did not do the shadow work, it was my belief that I would not be able to fully heal my shadow. What was I going to do? It got the point where one night she had packed her bags and was ready to leave me.

One night I woke up early morning and for 3 hours thought about what I should do. I finally gave up rolled over and that is when my dream began. A lucid dream that was as real as this reality with as much feeling and emotion as everyday life. I dreamt that I woke up and my wife had called up our son and his girlfriend to come and help her. They came up that night and when they arrived, I had asked them why they were there. No one would speak to me; my heart was broken. The only person that acknowledged me was my grandson, who was the only one happy to see me. Then I went upstairs as if I walked into a different reality. I noticed a woman from across the room in a rocking chair, looking over at me. She told me that she forgave me and loved me. At first, I thought she was my wife. She had same color hair, body style and remarkably similar features but as I walked closer to her, realized that she was not my wife.

When I was close enough, I remembered who she was, and at that very moment, I looked at her and told her I loved her, and said you are not my wife. She smiled and knew that I had recognized her. I had remembered her and then told her that she was my guardian angel, she continued smiling. Her smile said everything, and we were communicating telepathically through expression. I told her that I did not have to investigate past life regression. That I chose love and needed to stay with my wife and work things out. That this life was just as important as any. She came over to me with a big hug and enthusiastically said I love you. I hugged her back telling her that I loved her to. She said that no matter what path I chose it would be the right path.
My dream then changed as if I woke up from meeting my guardian angel, in the same house, as if she were showing me an alternate reality. Still with the conscious perspective of the reality I am currently in. I  started walking through the house, which was not the one I am currently living in. I noticed the whole house being renovated, I went upstairs to another part of the house and saw who was now my ex-wife and another woman helping her. I asked the other woman who she was, but she just gave me a dirty smirk and ignored me. They were working in the kitchen and my ex-wife was painting. My ex-wife looked happy, and I asked her if she could walk with me into another room so we could talk. When we got in the room, I hugged her and started crying. It was perfectly clear what would happen if we continued the path, we were going on. As I was hugging my ex-wife, crying on her shoulders, she looked at me and said, “I don’t understand you”. Then I woke up.

After taking a few minutes to realize where I was, it was clear to me. She did not understand me! It was clear that I needed to find a way to get her to understand me. I was able to experience a different perspective of an alternate life with the awareness of my present life. I took this message from my guardian angel and made it a priority to work things out with my wife with the clear intent to help her to understand me. So, I chose love and started re-creating myself and my reality, so my wife could understand me. The situation forced me to realize that just because I was awake in life did not mean my wife’s beliefs were not as valid as my own. Quite the opposite. I was the one who had changed, and it was me that was learning from my wife now. She was my teacher now. Among other things, I learned not to be preachy and pushy with my new beliefs. And learned how to show her my new beliefs through example. I did it with intent, kindness, and love. She did not even know what hit her, I was like ninja, showing her miracles instead of preaching them.

I continue to rub off on my wife without her knowing it, ninja style and as a result, we are once again living in harmony. It is the sleeping ones who are my reflections and greatest opportunities for love. My experience with working on shadows taught me about the reflections that I did not like. I just had to be present, creative, and emotionally honest with myself to start the process of integration. later that year, I met my guardian angel in another lucid dream. I was with her at a ceremony where she presented to a group of people the actions I took to fix the problem and at the same time she was getting praise for the help she had given me. I believe these group of people at the ceremony were more guardian angels, that were chanting her name Mary and my last name Washer, chanting Mary Washer repeatedly. After this ceremony, she walked up to me, looked me in the eyes and said with her mind “look at you” as proud as can be and then continued to walk by me. She said “look at you” for a purpose, because when I looked at her, I saw my reflection, the ceremony was for both of us.

This story was written a while ago near the beginning of my awakening. Since then I have adopted more expanded beliefs but the experience was a s real as anything. For the past 2 years I have writing down hundreds of dreams where I would experience alternate realities, time lines, different versions of me, my  life style, family and friends. Some slightly different and others very different. Many were very lucid where I had my present awareness experiencing an alternate reality. Like in this story. One time I believe I entered a past life with the awareness of my present consciousness in the 1800s. I was at a gathering and had asked the woman next to me what year it was. She looked at me funny, like I was strange and told me 32, I then said 1932, she said no 1832. These kind of experiences are mind blowing where you have your present awareness while experiencing a different reality. Anyway I have other stories, one with higher self, another consisting of a tree spirit experience and many astral projection experiences. It is quite the journey.

Hi Jeff,
I have this theory that guardian angels are in fact a layer of our own identity. Could you ask your guardian angel next time if she is just an aspect of yourself?

Hi Genoveva,

I would have to agree with you. I think its a good theory. The experience I had was as real as this conversation and the important part, was the guidance that was given to me and how it helped my life here on earth. Whether it was myself, higher self, or guardian angel, at some level everyone is me, even you. However I believe that at another level a spirit guide or guardian angel has individuality like us. I also believe them to be separate entities. I believe they are always in the background, sometimes disguised, but always present with us. They are tricky and smart. It takes a certain awareness to recognize them. But yes, In retrospect I believe, from a certain perspective, that my spirit guide, guardian angel, was me.

#46 2022-01-17 04:23:42

Diana robbert

First of all, I like this thread because it is the way to discuss the different situations of different problems. When you have any problem you need to be polite and think about the actual reason you faced, and make a step to work on to improve the situation. Think positively and be aware of all the situations. Don't create any mess with your situation whatever you faced.

#47 2022-01-19 23:15:43

Ray Valadez

what are we doing to improve the situation on earth??:
i am an independent inventor, i made an electric power fountain,  produce electric energy,  without making any contamination,  DOESNT NEED:  internal combustion devices, solar pannels, batteries, magnetos,  radioactive or nuclear components.  IS CLEAN ENERGY!!!
it last  20 years, it can power up a house a means of land or sea transport.
i have not patent it because i could get kill as the goberment have done with other inventors, because it could cause an impact in the oil interests or other means of energy production companies.
in the other hand, im looking to sell the method,  im not interested in the patent or make my name go public, or famous,  but i do want that this method can be implemented in a global scale.
please wishme good luck!!!!

#48 2022-01-20 13:31:54

NatalyXu

Hello dear Gosia and Robert and members of forum https://swaruu.org   
  My name is Natalia and I am from Russia.  I have known about your site and your communication with citizens of Pleiades last year. I have been interested in extraterrestrial people and UFO since 1989 and I have some information and books. I am with interest following for your publications , although  I am a newbie here.Have any of you personally communicated with The Pleadians  ?  Can I contact with  Gosia and Robert via email ?

#49 2022-01-23 15:13:44

Tyndlar

Please sign these petitions on behalf of England’s NHS staff against mandatory vaccines and vax passports and restrictions to freedom:

https://togetherdeclaration.org/

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/599841

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/601932

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/597665

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/603842

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/600872

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-01-23 15:14:14)

#50 2022-02-13 12:06:54

Whimsy

After years upon years of facing my own shadows - I’ve decided to dedicate myself to the service & evolution of humanity.

I’ve undertaken some teachings in Jungian psychology and really mastered the Tarot - I’ve grounded a practice in my community “Tarot Therapy”, it works for me .. it’s beautiful as I get to utilise and explore spirituality aswell as share it, while allowing people a safe space to also begin their own healing journey.

It’s not much, but it’s a seed - a starseed !

Thank you for your work - it’s given me the strength to incorporate more inspired action into my life ?

Board footer