You are not logged in.

#26 2021-09-09 13:41:59

Kian369

Re: The secret of antigravity explained

Robert369 wrote:

But there's way more to this than just anti-gravity, because if one not only applies the magnetic field but also the electric field, the effects of such construction can do way more.

Interesting, can you explain further?

#27 2021-09-09 13:46:16

Robert369

Sorry, but this is neither a technical forum nor a suitable place for such information. Just so you know: Every single post in this forum is google'able by content and author.

But since you also are on my private server, feel free to discuss this there. smile

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-09-09 13:46:44)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#28 2021-09-10 06:38:34

Kian369

Robert369 wrote:

Sorry, but this is neither a technical forum nor a suitable place for such information. Just so you know: Every single post in this forum is google'able by content and author.

But since you also are on my private server, feel free to discuss this there. smile

I think this information should be publicly available to everybody and not be confined to a private server :-)

#29 2021-09-10 09:49:13

Robert369

Kian369 wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

I think this information should be publicly available to everybody and not be confined to a private server :-)

I generally would agree, but it is not like you can guarantee the safety of those who you request such public "anti-Cabal" information from, so this is for later.

Thus it will be published in time once the Cabals don't eliminate scientists, researchers or other knowledge bearers of "undesirable content" anymore. And this clearly is not limited to technical content but covers many other aspects of our life. As I wrote before, there'll be a public education server for this and many other topics in the future, and some people who are ready for more may already involve themselves today there if they are interested.

Though I must say that for the time being we need very little in regards to new technology but firstly very much in regards to new mindset, thinking and spiritual understanding, which I consider the basis for anything else as technology derives from consciousness and not vice versa.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#30 2021-09-12 06:50:11

Scho'on Ta

Hello Robert and Kian,

I underline fully your last sentence Robert:

Robert369 wrote:

Though I must say that for the time being we need very little in regards to new technology but firstly very much in regards to new mindset, thinking and spiritual understanding, which I consider the basis for anything else as technology derives from consciousness and not vice versa.

We must come from simple thinking with the brain to a more usage of the heart and feelings. This increases Moral in our doings.

What I want to say mainly:

Rotating magnetic fields seems to be the core element of anti gravity. A Russian scientist experiments with rotating super conducting disks and between two counter rotating cylinders, there are many swirls in axial direction of the fluid.....

So far the information's provided here are credible to me.....

One suggestion: Is it possible to include the feature of private messages here in the forum software? One can write a letter to an other member, without public notice.

So have a nice day.

Proof every thing and keep the good things.

#31 2021-09-12 15:04:51

Robert369

Scho'on Ta wrote:

Rotating magnetic fields seems to be the core element of anti gravity.

Yes, counter-rotating magnetic fields are key to it, and they can be created by many more methods than mechanical rotations. In fact, they are key to many many other effects, including free energy, (anti-)gravity, healing, protection/force fields, but also consciousness abilities like levitation and more, because they can be created by pure mindpower as well.

But what comes before "rotating magnetic fields" is a required understanding of what "gravity" and "anti-gravity" truly are, and firstly what they not are: Everything that the Cabals' fake-sciences explain to us about it.

To truly understand what gravity is one needs to learn what waves are, what wave types exist, how they travel, interact, why gravity exists around celestial bodies but not outside, what anti-gravity really is, and so on. Because just like time, gravity and anti-gravity don't actually exist and are something utterly different than "a pulling force to the core of a body" or the lack thereof. In fact, when digging deeper into the topic, one will end up right in the very workings of the universe itself.

Going by the results of fancy experiments might at best result in working devices but will never create understanding, meaning that doing so is utterly non-scientific but rather "back garage style". This is valid even for giving ET technology to Earthlings, as they might receive working and even reproducable devices from that, but no understanding.

My approach  is to firstly understand how things work, then put this understanding to work with whatever technology currently is available. And a lot is doable even with the relatively low technology available on Earth, meaning that we truly don't need "ET help" to get anywhere because all the required universe understandings are already on our planet, either in old secret documents or in many of today's Starseeds.

All this being said, it should get clear that putting out such knowledge at this time is risky. But the Cabals will be removed from power soon, and then all the above can be put to use as needed.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-09-12 15:08:27)

#32 2021-09-15 06:20:13

Dablin

Robert369 wrote:

Robert, this private server... is it another set of forums and/or library of technical information? Is that server explicitly private or invitation only?

#33 2021-09-15 06:48:17

Robert369

Dablin wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Robert, this private server... is it another set of forums and/or library of technical information? Is that server explicitly private or invitation only?

Thank you for asking. It is private and invite only, and contains a forum with an integrated chat and other means to connect and collaborate outside of Cabal platforms for those who need more privacy.

I cannot describe it here further really as this is a publicly google'able and thus utterly insecure platform, and also I am asked to not overly advertise. If interested, I suggest you go to my Discord channel for further details, links can be found in my user profile here.

Board footer