You are not logged in.

#1 2021-09-12 13:43:57

Is everything really variable?

I created this topic because I really could not escape the thought that I created everything, which mean, nothing is new to me. Every time we look at a beautiful landscape, is it really a beautiful landscape? A pretty person that we was attracted, is he/she really pretty? A wonderful picture, is it really wonderful?

Why and how we define beautiful, pretty, wonderful?? OR I MADE MYSELF TO ACCEPTED that THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL?

For a long time study about law of oneness, source, LOA,... I can not stop thinking that before coming to this life, what I did is just pouring 7 differents color eggs into a bowl and mixxed them up and then erase my own memory that "they are just a mixture of 7 colors which were randomly mixxed" and then I come to my new life and appreciate those mess, I just look at a mess and saying that it is beautiful.

I always love new things coming to my life: a new film, a new relationship, a new book, a new knowledge. A cheerful feeling that an Universe wheel gives me random experiences everyday. But now, somehow they are not new anymore... they're just... made by myself before...

Have anyone had and come over this? Sorry for grammar mistakes.

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#2 2021-09-12 13:59:53

Re: Is everything really variable?

@Ymarsakar

That is a smart example, do you mean that I'm a finger and the "Source version of me" is the whole body?

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#3 2021-09-12 14:09:50

Ymarsakar wrote:

If you were playing a single player game perhaps this is so. But you are in a multiplayer game. Other people are creating their own things.

Isn't those other people are me, too? We are all the same person. I remember Swaruu explained a feeling when she was in the 7th density: "I could see all around at once, and I could enjoy everything at once. A feeling that you are and you don't need anything because you are everything. You are the planets, you are the interstellar dust, you are the grass in far away worlds, every little creature, big and small... you can access that at the same time, be all that at the same time completing you."

#4 2021-09-12 18:48:04

07wideeyes

Truth is Beauty: Beauty Truth. The Romantic poet John Keats, from memory. I'm not a huge fan of these poets, whenever I've tried I've found their work hard to get into. But I think they were sometimes onto something.

#5 2021-09-16 13:38:34

Do you remember the astral plane where we come after we die? Our imagination will create everything we want, but the problem is, it appears exactly what we imagine! That's why I feel hopeless. Ex: If I want a surprising colorful cartoon for kids with random kind of characters, what will it give me? Just what I thought. Just what I define how a colorful cartoon should be. Another one: I want a random game, it won't actually give me a random game, it's gonna give me what I define a random game (which I have already imagined in my mind).

Maybe this, this power, was what made "Source" felt bored (how couldn't you feel bored when you could have "everything"?), and it finally decided to become us! Become anyone who are lack of something. We are lack of money to buy what we want and there are billions of stuffs that we can't afford, we are lack of time to play, we are being tortured by other forces, but that's what make our life more valuable. (For me, just lacking of money is enough, I don't want to be tortured)

Plus, when we are here, that power is weaker, and we also get random things everyday. We don't need our imagination to figure out a beautiful painting on Instagram or a movie that we love. (I mean we don't need "too much" imagination - what you wanted before you found Swaruu.org is a good example)

For these, I believe coming back to Source is not always a good thing to do. Source became us, so this life must have some meanings, maybe a picnic for Source.

#6 2021-09-17 08:51:02

mitkobs

Everything that is directly originating from the Source is always viewed as beautiful because is perfect and complete. We can have subjective views for beauty and subjective means it is temporal and incomplete and that also means that not everyone will agree with our estimation for beauty.

#7 2021-09-17 10:27:58

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

Everything that is directly originating from the Source is always viewed as beautiful because is perfect and complete. We can have subjective views for beauty and subjective means it is temporal and incomplete and that also means that not everyone will agree with our estimation for beauty.

Sorry, but that sounds truly new-age'ish to me, because "directly originating from Source" is utterly theoretical and non-existing in our low density reality as is it not perceivable as long as nobody here can have a frequency anywhere near "far beyond physical, individuality", etc.. which would disallow a physical existence or even "I" experience.

Applying theory of other densities to lower ones and mixing their different truths never has worked, of which the best example of "we are one" already has been discussed elsewhere in this forum: We are one at other density levels but not in this one.

That means, as long as your attention focus is on the current existence, these "truths" do not apply. Else we maybe should start with 'Since "I am Source" or "we are one", I do not exist', otherwise these statements are hypocritical. This still allows to talk about them being valid for other density levels, but not here or in any of 3-7D where the "I" - which is the opposite of "being one" or "being Source" is one of the predominant features to make the current duality experiences.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#8 2021-09-17 11:39:36

mitkobs

Robert369 not a theory. Look at the nature, look on snowy rocky mountain tops, look at forests and lakes, look at the flying eagle or resting lion under the shade of tree, look at the ocean waves. Every observer(with sane mind) of a peaceful timeless magnificent nature will confirm that is beautiful. And nature is direct expression of Source.

#9 2021-09-17 12:43:36

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

nature is direct expression of Source.

All your examples are nice, but as you say yourself: They are not Source but only one of its manifold expressions in lower frequencies that we can perceive. Which is a huge difference.

If they were Source, where there is zero duality thus nothing in existence (because existence itself is duality due to needing the opposite of non-existence), these things wouldn't exist.

So, once again: Being part of something doesn't make you the whole.

And albeit one can become more and more of it by raising one's frequency, one can never become the whole without dissolving one's current existence.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#10 2021-09-17 12:59:05

Robert369 wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

nature is direct expression of Source.

All your examples are nice, but as you say yourself: They are not Source but only one of its manifold expressions in lower frequencies that we can perceive. Which is a huge difference.

If they were Source, where there is zero duality thus nothing in existence (because existence itself is duality due to needing the opposite of non-existence), these things wouldn't exist.

So, once again: Being part of something doesn't make you the whole.

And albeit one can become more and more of it by raising one's frequency, one can never become the whole without dissolving one's current existence.

Hi Robert, your explaination reminds me of a Mathematics piece: there is no biggest number and no smallest number. Is it similar to what u mean?

#11 2021-09-17 13:03:58

mitkobs

Everything is Source. But we talk here about beauty and beauty for me is something of higher dimension. Nature on Earth is predominantly higher frequencies - 5D and above, but it is partially corrupted with low vibration flora and fauna. Everything that is low vibration is on path of self destruction or is part of some going on destructive processes and it always looks ugly, disproportionate, strange, unhealthy, threatening, predatory and scary. And everything that is high vibration looks vibrant, cheerful, peaceful, healthy, harmless and beautiful.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-09-17 13:06:50)

#12 2021-09-17 13:22:40

Robert369

itriedmybest11 wrote:

Hi Robert, your explaination reminds me of a Mathematics piece: there is no biggest number and no smallest number. Is it similar to what u mean?

Interesting example, but it works: No matter if you are the biggest of smallest number, you will always be an individual one but never be all numbers at the same time, which is what Source would be.

#13 2021-09-17 23:35:20

Genoveva wrote:

While reading through the debate, it just occured to me that many traditions talk about duality and about trinity.I wonder if it has anything to do with the 3d density.

Then, there is the mystery of tge pyramids, which draw attention to number '4'.

Would it make sense to infer that 4d may have built in their world model, and in the same time tailored through their perspective, recurring themes of zero to five?

To put it in quasi-mathematical expression, 'n'D beings perceive '0' to 'n' dimensions, and the ascension graduation test would imply the integration of ('n'+'1')th aspect in their 'reality'.

Apologies for the mind bender ?

In the same time, though, this abstract mind bender may creatively project a light on the meaning of beauty, too.

What do you think? Does it make sense to y'all? If the answer is yes, then the next question is:  would it reflect on the number of chakras of the beings from the 'n' D realm?

?

You are right Genoveva. Pyramids are nothing more than a square in aerial view. Its diagonal cross-center functions like a singularity that expands/condenses energy from within/without.

In 4D time is a landscape, not linear. In 5D time is three-dimensional, spheric.

You are right in the sense of 4D beings do speculate and try to 'render' their perception in regards to other densities, but not limited to immediately (n+1) density level in regards to base-n level, as you put it.

Integration towards what you termed 'ascension graduation test' does not necessarily imply an integration only of (n+1)th aspect of their reality base level, because technically graduation from density 'n' implies a certain threshold consciousness level of dominion of density 'n'. In other words, the test of 3rd grade applies concepts relative to 3rd grade, including biases relative to this particular grade that may or may not be transcended in latter grades.

However, it may serve you best to understand principles from all densities in order to not only perfect your graduation is this density, but also to enhance your evolutionary path overall.

An example of this may be termed the bias towards social integration/interaction that may render the individual purposefully unbalanced in 3rd density, in order to polarize towards a path of evolution to beyond 3D, choosing between either outwards/inwards radiation or solely inwards radiation of existence.

This bias will ultimately be dissolved in the latter densities of this octave when Oneness is integrated in more complex/simpler terms; though this very bias may be seen as the salvation from the maelstrom of 3D.

Also, your apologies, although accepted, are unnecessary, in this particular context; not because they come from a place of sincerity, but because the desire to fit in the human society is folly. It stems from an energetic imbalance within that derives from the perception of rejection/separation, and the yearning/striving to attain wholeness. You are already perfect and whole. This matrix system is trying to convince you otherwise.

Since you mentioned graduation, this is a central aspect of the 3D test: to be able to find wholeness and Unity within, in spite of this matrix mirrors showing you the distorted illusions of what is not as being what is.

As for the number of chakras, that primarily depends on what numerical system you're basing your calculations on.

If it's an octave (8-interval-based) approach, this should be the standard parameter of numerical-fractal analysis.
So, in this context, human bodies would have 7 major energy centers within a major octave, like the musical notes. The eighth chakra would correspond to the first chakra of the next octave.

There are other numerical approaches you may use to mathematically calculate things.

The book Bringers of the Dawn mention a 12 and a 13-based system;
Law of One's Ra uses an 8-based system;
The Casiopea (later renamed Cassiopaeans) group uses a 7-based system;
Swaruu team mentions 12-based mathematics as being the true mathematical system;

This seemingly controversial information overload from multiple sources is deliberate and has the intent to make you think and exercise your discernment.

You may use any system that you wish, though consistency (especially in Earth's 3D) is paramount: if you bounce back and forth in-between different systems, chances are that this attitude will lead to walking around in circles, dispersing cognitive energy.

Finally, considering a 12-based numerical system (since it's the one enforced by the Swaruu team), technically every density being would have 12 major energy centers, relative to each density level.

Board footer