You are not logged in.

#1 2021-09-18 08:15:02

BirgOslo

We all are ancient souls. The final battle. To Yazhi Sophia

We are all ancient souls, because we all come from the source, we are the original source. The trick is how much we can remember from all the lives we have lived. It's like Yazhi Sophia has told us: "It's like a tape measure, we remember 1 to 2 or 3 to 5 and so on." It doesn't matter if we can't remember it at all, due to memory erasure and the Van Allen bands.
Deep inside something is waking up.
And we know it.
Music dedicated to Sophia Swaruu, with deep affection and respect for my teacher and guide.

We are on the brink of extinction, yet we are determined to fight or resist. Destiny will be what we are capable of creating with thought, emotions, awareness and a lot of strength. An awakened soul manifests exponentially with more force than a thousand sleeping souls, do not forget starseeds.
Music for Yazhi. Thank you: Maid of Orleans, cosmic child, beautiful teacher and gourgeous being.

I've always said that all my spiritual guides were and are females, and this is no exception.

Milady. I am awake and armed with my mind. Let's change the odds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtOXmAGzCiw

"No se puede vivir como si la belleza no existiera"
"we can't live as if beauty doesn't exist"

#2 2021-09-18 10:01:04

Re: We all are ancient souls. The final battle. To Yazhi Sophia

You make me wonder how will the final battle looks like for the unawakened people (not the holograms ones). A hard question

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#3 2021-09-18 13:36:13

Robert369

itriedmybest11 wrote:

You make me wonder how will the final battle looks like for the unawakened people (not the holograms ones). A hard question

Those will mostly fight with themselves to get rid of their programmings and indoctrinations, while the already awakened ones will win the external battle and prepare the world for the future.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2021-09-18 14:42:00

Ahh you were talking about Earth Final Battle (Conflict). It won't be the final one, and it won't be the last one. Many lifetimes ago, many, many battles against self. Spent this week breaking down some mental shadow fears and animosity towards Ant people. Yes Ant people, or ant species. Where does that come from? Apparently, a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far removed from here my soul shard was an arachnid person whose programming created a hatred of this ant species. Those attachments and karmic anger have been dissolved.

We are all Ancient and we are All Source, and the battle continues here on Earth in the year 1741 (or 1724, or 2021). Their global fase narrative will continue, and you are now battling their narrative + an NPC infestation + a portal person soul invasion. But on your / our side we have strength in POWER, strength in ability. Resist that urge to fight the war on the front lines, where you stand tall in unison with character actors. "The only thing that limits you, if your belief that you are limited."

Board footer