You are not logged in.

#1 2021-09-24 22:56:48

Vaccines Being Used As Distraction

Vaccines Being Used As Distraction For Something Much Bigger

Vaccines are being used as a distraction. I would dare to say... the greatest distraction of all times. They are adding the very stuff they put in the new vaccines in other things such as bottled water, milk, sodas, juices, foods (mostly processed foods but also to the ones with pesticides). They are also doing this to water supplies aka tap water.

They are using vaccines as a distraction so everyone keeps their focus on them and they don't even realize that they are being attacked by, literally, all sides.

This is an old tactic of war.

I will use one of S'waruus quotes but substituting some words to fit in the vaccine situation example:

"There is a Tiger in the room. I'm not going to say it's a kitten. And that Tiger is the vaccine. All the people's attention is on the vaccines, on the Tiger. That in Combat terms is called AGRO. Meaning in Military terms. Air Combat Maneuvers. ACM. They are Flanking you.

All your attention is on the vaccines while they strike you sideways using the pincer maneuvers. Basic ACM. I see this because I'm Military trained.

Tigers use that tactic in the wild. They will appear in front of their prey... And sit there doing nothing, in their line of view. The prey will be paralyzed at the sight of the tiger. Then the limbic system kicks in, sending all the blood to the extremities to trigger fight or flight. But then the prey doesn't think well, as the brain does not receive enough blood and is full of adrenaline. And while their attention is on the tiger in front of them, just sitting there, frightening away the flies with its tail. The other tigers will jump on the prey from the sides, from the bushes... And the prey many times never knew what hit them. Because they are dead. The vaccine is a tiger sitting there, frightening flies with its tail!

I'm not spreading empty fear. I'm warning you there is a tiger in the room."

I'm also warning that there is a tiger in the room. And that that tiger is the covid-19 vaccine.

Last edited by Looking For Shahirhuh (2021-09-24 23:04:31)

#2 2021-09-24 23:06:12

Re: Vaccines Being Used As Distraction

If what you allege is correct, then there is no choice whatsoever, so nothing to concern oneself about. If one's volition is taken away, can one say there is a responsibility to the outcome by the person stripped out of their free will?

#3 2021-09-24 23:16:49

It's still not in great volumes. They are going to increase it... in the future.

But research for yourself. They are adding graphene to many things, for instance.

This information actually came about 2 months ago. I just did not share it because I shrugged it off. But now this is being confirmed.

Here are some videos I just found:

Graphene Oxide in Nestle's 'San Pellegrino' Water
https://www.brighteon.com/9e4592ba-3fe3 … 138d5a67a8

Graphene Oxide In UK Water Supply
https://www.brighteon.com/6169db5a-5210 … 79099a72c2

Graphene in your water! How2test.
https://www.brighteon.com/63dea69e-74e9 … 47e1ab7580

FOOD SUPPLY CONTAMINATED WITH GRAPHENE OXIDE
https://www.brighteon.com/fe65e260-5488 … 910fb4b56c

Magnets Sticking To Cheese Now - Poisoning Food Supply With Graphene Nano Particles
https://www.brighteon.com/cc60aa6f-ccdc … 5074073af6

“they” put Graphene in our meats, teas, chamomile, cereals, cookies, lactose-free milk, cocoa and tobacco
https://www.brighteon.com/b05b25d1-f8ba … 298cc2bdad

FOOD companies using FETAL CELLS from aborted babies.
https://www.brighteon.com/5fdbb9ef-cd30 … 15afea463d

Last edited by Looking For Shahirhuh (2021-09-24 23:36:35)

#4 2021-09-25 00:13:36

So? Your point is?

#5 2021-09-25 00:43:30

meadow-foreigner wrote:

So? Your point is?

The point?

The point is the very awareness of it, first of all.

Second, now that you are aware, make other people aware.

Third, make plans and strategies to counteract that. Alone is hard, but if people come together ideas come up and grow from there.

How can you fight back if you're not even aware where you are being hit?

I know it is hard but we are all on the same boat here. Or did you prefer not to know about it and keep consuming your magnetic bottled waters?

I thought I didn't need to EXPLAIN the point.

Last edited by Looking For Shahirhuh (2021-09-25 00:46:52)

#6 2021-09-25 01:00:55

You know what. This makes total sense. Absolute total sense.

I'm going to post what someone has commented on this same post someone has published (someone has published your post on Gosia's Telegram group and I just came here to check it out because this truly rings a bell to me):

"Unfortunately thats probably the scariest thing to date. But not at all surprising either. It would tactically make sense too, that during the forced food shortage, the foods kept in regular stock will be the ones they poison the most. Making sure to infect the highest number of people in the shortest period of time. Interfering with supply lines is also an ancient tactic, as is poisoning the well."

And I second that.

#7 2021-09-25 01:06:28

meadow-foreigner wrote:

So? Your point is?

Lol. I just laughed out loud at your comment.

I've noticed from your other posts you tend to have a bit of an insolent attitude. Not trying to pick a fight here Meadow. But it would be nice if you (and some others) were more... mmm pleasant. Now it wouldn't kill you or anybody would it

#8 2021-09-25 01:09:11

Looking For Shahirhuh wrote:
meadow-foreigner wrote:

So? Your point is?

The point?

The point is the very awareness of it, first of all.

Second, now that you are aware, make other people aware.

Third, make plans and strategies to counteract that. Alone is hard, but if people come together ideas come up and grow from there.

How can you fight back if you're not even aware where you are being hit?

I know it is hard but we are all on the same boat here. Or did you prefer not to know about it and keep consuming your magnetic bottled waters?

I thought I didn't need to EXPLAIN the point.

Hehe I like how sassy and direct this was

Well quite obvious isn't it. We have to find ways to counteract that

#9 2021-09-25 06:39:08

Dablin

I imagined a while ago if something like this was possible. In my mind though I was imagining fast food restaurants of international food providers companies such as McDonald's and KFC etc. They could be more easily corrupted.

If what is said is true though, and most food ingredients and products are or would be compromised it would be very difficult to avoid, unless I guess we were to grow our own food - at-least what is possible.

Contaminated bottled water is discouraging. If that along with the main water supply is compromised it would make avoiding this practically impossible for a lot of people.

#10 2021-09-26 12:39:52

Matthew Harper wrote:

Hehe I like how sassy and direct this was

Not sassy. Just direct.

#11 2021-09-26 12:47:35

I don't know if they are doing this in every country, the volume nor the frequency in which is it being done. I just know it is being done.

But we will find out more details soon. In the meantime, we need to find solutions. We can't just wait for higher forces to act on it and do nothing. Even though, I am sure stuff is being done about it. If anyone has any ideas, please, comment below. This is very important.

This thread from now on should be used to give the people strategies for this. And please, share the solutions with the people in your respective Telegram/Facebook country groups as well.

#12 2021-09-30 19:02:57

Some of the equipments I see people using to test water quality in those videos:

https://zatami.com/product/premium-wate … xDEALw_wcB

https://www.banggood.com/3-in-1-Digital … x_EALw_wcB

There are other types though. Would have to research more.

#13 2021-10-06 12:43:53

Robert369

Copper is activating energies and not negative per se, and in fact it would rather be copper deficiancy that is unhealthy. So, it is all about balance and not about good or bad, because our body needs copper just like many other substances.

Else you could say that water, (healthy) salt or anything else is toxic too, because if taking in too much of one kind it becomes toxic: It is the dosage that defines the toxicity and not the substance, meaning that it is the user who makes healthy things toxic by not being mindful about how much to take.

On the other hand, copper pipes in your house are not 100% copper and contain toxins, while their inside usually is heavily oxidated (that green oxide stuff that you know from copper roofs) which protects the copper from getting emitted too much. Sadly, this also reduces the energetic effect of copper somewhat. In fact, the toxicity of today's typical tap water does not stem from the copper pipes but from the toxic content of the water itself - you really want to look at what's truly in your water, e.g. by distilling 20L of it and finding 3mm of ugly stinking toxic residue in your distiller afterwards.

Spreading fear about copper is like spreading fear about almost all other health substances like distilled water, borax, H2O2, CDS/MMS, etc. which have been badmouthed by the Cabals by inventing silly unfounded rumors or creating false studies that defy reality.

You might also look into Schauberger's work in regards to copper/water interactions and how they benefit life in all areas if correctly applied, not only for Humans but also animals and plants. Please reconsider your stance and investigate how copper needs to be used properly.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#14 2021-10-06 12:58:06

Robert369

LauriLavi wrote:

We are talking about a piece of heavy metal here. There's nothing amazing or healthy about heavy metals.

Sorry, but here you show Cabal programming through seemingly negative terms that the Cabals' fake-science system introduced to generalize about metals, and grouping (for our body) positive and negative ones together as to make good ones look bad and vice versa.

Looking at this Wikipedia-style statement, I fear that you are missing quite a bit of understanding of what metals truly are and what the different types of metals (which is not following the silly classification of "heavy metals") do to the body.

I will not elaborate on what different things metals can do here, though, as that is not the focus of this forum, but I will simply name the example of gold and silver being super healthy while being classified "heavy metals" too (and precious metals at the same time). And copper is right next to silver in this line...

Though as always, if using too much of one thing/metal it becomes toxic.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-10-06 12:58:41)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#15 2021-10-06 21:14:51

07wideeyes

Yes, while everybody has a different response, in my experience (including many years under the umbrella of Buddhism) many westerners do have this uncritical overly reverential attitude to gurus, as mentioned by LauriLavi. Not all, but many, unfortunately. And it is one of the challenges for a guru: how to manage that situation. Some try to break it down, either gently or quite brutally, thereby facilitating empowerment of the student; others use it to their own advantage, ending up exploiting the gullible western disciples, all-too desperate for liberation. Always bearing in mind that it takes two to tango - I'm not playing the 'poor exploited seeker' card here!

#16 2021-10-07 17:03:02

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:

@Lauri, sorry to give you the bad news. Do your research and you will find that the graphene oxyde which is generously put in the water, cannot be filtered out by any water filters. Compare the size of graphene particles with the filter's specification.

Sad but true, if done directly. But possibly strong magnets can help to clump the nano particles together, after which they will either stay at the magnet area or no longer pass through the filter. I would think that combining a filter and a magnet to pull out the particles via a 3-way arrangement can help, but obviously it will need many stages with smaller and smaller pipes to be truly thorough.

Alternatively multi-stage distillation might help (which basically is done by the natural water cycle, leaving the solids in the ground over time), or chemical means to bind the carbon (which then needs the water to get cleaned for the chemicals).

Of course, all the above gets impossible if talking about graphene that was applied to food products, meaning that besides avoiding such, a healthy and energetic lifestyle and food intake will be the only means to to make the body excrete these particles on its own over time.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-10-07 17:11:41)

#17 2021-10-07 17:33:38

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:

I don't understand this theory about graphene oxyde being magnetic. Isn't it carbon? Yes it may conduct electricity, but it's not magnetic.
Could you explain, @Robert? What am I missing? Why all of a sudden the whole planet buys into this idea of carbon particles being magnetic? When did carbon become magnetic?
I am genuinely interested, and I know you are passionate about science. So, I'm asking you.

I do not have an actual explanation, but the properties of nano-particles oftentimes are very different from the properties of the solid material that we know form our daily life, meaning that those properties oftentimes are utterly illogical if comparing to our daily material knowledge.

Another good examples that occurs is e.g. superconductivity, which form my viewpoint is related to magnetism as it picks up even the slightest energies.

Another more understandable one is that a nano-particle coating has a thousand-fold larger resulting surface than the original item, which can e.g. make a tiny item a super powerful antenna to send or receive waves as if it was a huge one. This is e.g. used in today's mobile phones, but it can also be applied to many other beneficial or nasty purposes.

#18 2021-10-07 18:08:59

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:

For the huge amount of graphene oxyde which is being poured by the tons on the planet on a daily basis, coating would be prohibitively expensive.
[...]
Do you know of any recent research which may sched more light on this subject?

Carbon nano-coating is actually doable cheaply at home, be it simply through fire or lye. See Keshe's content for details on examples for this, though he doesn't (publicly) make use of the result in a way that I would chose.

Keshe also uses various other nano-particles as passive wave frequency transmitters (e.g. in a small plastic bag) which depending on the type can have immense healing power.

I have never dug into further details of nano-stuff as our "science" does it to be able to provide links.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-10-07 18:09:31)

Board footer