You are not logged in.

#1 2021-09-25 04:14:48

Neo

Van Allen Belts

I've this burning question, which I posted on the 'Friends of Cosmic Agency' channel in Telegram. I'm going to quote the question here right from the Telegram along with another question... I'd love to have any response, if someone knows anything regarding this, please share it here!

1. Hey! Anybody knows the current condition of the Van Allen Belts? If I'm remembering correctly, in a 2018's video of Gosia, Swaruu mentioned that they are turning the moon 'off' little by little. But, no mention of the Van Allen Belts? Are they gonna dissolve it or not? Negatives are using the portals all the time to get out. So, doesn't it feel like that Earth humans are the only group which got caught under these belts? Anyone knows anything about this? If so, please share.

2. Currently what kind of beings live in the Orion Constellation anyway? I don't think Yazhi Swaruu mentioned anything clearly about that! Not Alpha Dracos, right? Because they are peaceful now and don't eat meat. So, why are their still slave and meat markets in Orion? Why doesn't the so-called Galactic Federation do something about it? Is that 'negative business' covert too, just like Earth? Is that why the Federation wouldn't/couldn't do anything about it? Because, the ones who are suffering in those slave and meat markets 'signed up for this intentionally'? Does anyone know anything about that? Please, I'd love to know more about this long-standing 'Orion Business Style and Mentality'...

In The Endless Search For The 'Divine Mindful Consciousness'...

#2 2021-09-25 04:37:42

Technomancer

Re: Van Allen Belts

Hi Neo, this is just my pov. Sorry if this isnt what you are looking for.

Van Allen Belts. I dont say they dont exist. They are as real (or irreal) as your body, as tulpas, as the universe. Im sure that you or anyone can transcend them.
Of course idk about "official" state of them or whatever happens on Orion. This doesnt imply it isnt important.

I would like to know if we can change the universe, working on ourselves mind. Its confusing since Swaruu says "thats becouse they want you to do nothing", but, at the same time, she says everything is mind. Call me crazy, or possesed, but, i think it may be possible: fuck logic, common sense and material world; all planes are the same.

#3 2021-09-25 09:20:50

Technomancer

Genoveva wrote:
Technomancer wrote:

Van Allen Belts. I dont say they dont exist. They are as real (or irreal) as your body, as tulpas, as the universe. Im sure that you or anyone can transcend them.
Of course idk about "official" state of them or whatever happens on Orion. This doesnt imply it isnt important.

I would like to know if we can change the universe, working on ourselves mind. Its confusing since Swaruu says "thats becouse they want you to do nothing", but, at the same time, she says everything is mind. Call me crazy, or possesed, but, i think it may be possible: fuck logic, common sense and material world; all planes are the same.

If a butterfly on this side of the planet can trigger a storm on the other side of the planet by flapping it's wings, it means that everything we do/are contributes to and in some cases triggers a global event.

Everything really means everything. The 'good' AND the 'bad'.

It appears to me this is as good opportunity as any to add a warning and an advice to all.

The haarp frequencies are being used on the population. That much everyone knows by now, but it feels necessary to remind people, and to ask to keep a neutral (internal) attitude about this issue.

The neutral attitude is important because it has a subroutine which exacerbates what you trully are, and it inserts twists here and there. I.e. if you are passionate, you may be pushed to the brink of OCD. The OCD part you do yourself - the frequencies we are exposed to, and the state of confusion which is cause by radiation leads to 'bad' and 'good' being perceived as their opposite. It occurs in short random bursts, and for this reason it escapes awareness.

The antidote is to change the rhythm of the activities (one activity at a time), to give your brain an extra task which may fall under the category of hobby for example. It doesn't need to be big or to take a lot of time. Just do sudoku for 5 minutes or try to use the other hand than you usually use for writing, if you are stuck for ideas. Dancing is another example.

Routine is not the enemy, yet in the same time, the occasional change in rhythm is a huge friend.

Do not exagerate in any activity, even if you know you are an expert at it.

I hope this helps.

How do you do to be neutral and not get bored? I understand that being neutral is fine if you don't want to wreak havoc, but, things already are ... even if you don't believe them ... I guess if I had a spacecraft with a frequency manipulator I could go to an idyllic world, or a disastrous one ... anywhere, since everything is contained in the ether. I guess so, everything has been created before with the mind, but even if you destroy "evil", destroying is another form of "evil", which would never end. The remaining option is to let it be? but to let it be is to hurt yourself, so destroying the "evil", which is self-destructive, is the same as letting it be.
Therefore, the "evil" will always exist, and, this is already a lot to suppose, but the federation may also know it, and that is why it strives to contain it here on Earth. It will end up leaking outside and things will happen, as they have already happened or will happen, like a kind of cycle.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

#4 2021-09-25 12:56:14

Neo

Technomancer wrote:
Genoveva wrote:
Technomancer wrote:

If a butterfly on this side of the planet can trigger a storm on the other side of the planet by flapping it's wings, it means that everything we do/are contributes to and in some cases triggers a global event.

Everything really means everything. The 'good' AND the 'bad'.

It appears to me this is as good opportunity as any to add a warning and an advice to all.

The haarp frequencies are being used on the population. That much everyone knows by now, but it feels necessary to remind people, and to ask to keep a neutral (internal) attitude about this issue.

The neutral attitude is important because it has a subroutine which exacerbates what you trully are, and it inserts twists here and there. I.e. if you are passionate, you may be pushed to the brink of OCD. The OCD part you do yourself - the frequencies we are exposed to, and the state of confusion which is cause by radiation leads to 'bad' and 'good' being perceived as their opposite. It occurs in short random bursts, and for this reason it escapes awareness.

The antidote is to change the rhythm of the activities (one activity at a time), to give your brain an extra task which may fall under the category of hobby for example. It doesn't need to be big or to take a lot of time. Just do sudoku for 5 minutes or try to use the other hand than you usually use for writing, if you are stuck for ideas. Dancing is another example.

Routine is not the enemy, yet in the same time, the occasional change in rhythm is a huge friend.

Do not exagerate in any activity, even if you know you are an expert at it.

I hope this helps.

How do you do to be neutral and not get bored? I understand that being neutral is fine if you don't want to wreak havoc, but, things already are ... even if you don't believe them ... I guess if I had a spacecraft with a frequency manipulator I could go to an idyllic world, or a disastrous one ... anywhere, since everything is contained in the ether. I guess so, everything has been created before with the mind, but even if you destroy "evil", destroying is another form of "evil", which would never end. The remaining option is to let it be? but to let it be is to hurt yourself, so destroying the "evil", which is self-destructive, is the same as letting it be.
Therefore, the "evil" will always exist, and, this is already a lot to suppose, but the federation may also know it, and that is why it strives to contain it here on Earth. It will end up leaking outside and things will happen, as they have already happened or will happen, like a kind of cycle.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

Thank you all so much for replying. Yes, since after all everything is nothing but the mind, so, I'm totally sure, no Van Allen Belts can ever stop me from leaving Earth and it's atmosphere...:)

Last edited by Neo (2021-09-25 15:16:40)

#5 2021-09-25 13:08:42

WXMM

The Van Allen belt may not be important, or it is just one of the problems. The bigger problem is the power grid mentioned by Lawrence R. Spencer in his book, alien interview. There may be a power grid that isolates souls from entering and leaving. It may be integrated with the Van Allen belt, but the mechanism is completely different. It is formed by harmonic resonance of emission sources with different dimensions and different planets. It means that the emission source can be at any point in the universe and will be difficult to find and destroy.

It may be similar to the dimensional bubble base covered by ET on the human underground base.

Considering that there is no distance in the ether, it is a frequency value. I can use the star gate to set the transmission target frequency as the earth frequency. I can use the machine to transmit energy waves of a specific frequency. They pass through the star gate and gather on the earth's surface to form a special energy network.

According to the dominant frequency law. Only when the soul frequency exceeds it can it leave.

The above is my guess.

#6 2021-09-25 15:25:30

Neo

WXMM wrote:

The Van Allen belt may not be important, or it is just one of the problems. The bigger problem is the power grid mentioned by Lawrence R. Spencer in his book, alien interview. There may be a power grid that isolates souls from entering and leaving. It may be integrated with the Van Allen belt, but the mechanism is completely different. It is formed by harmonic resonance of emission sources with different dimensions and different planets. It means that the emission source can be at any point in the universe and will be difficult to find and destroy.

It may be similar to the dimensional bubble base covered by ET on the human underground base.

Considering that there is no distance in the ether, it is a frequency value. I can use the star gate to set the transmission target frequency as the earth frequency. I can use the machine to transmit energy waves of a specific frequency. They pass through the star gate and gather on the earth's surface to form a special energy network.

According to the dominant frequency law. Only when the soul frequency exceeds it can it leave.

The above is my guess.

Then how to know and understand that I've/I'm an enough high frequency to get out permanently? Honestly, I don't even think of Taygeta or any 5D realm at all. Right after my body death I just want to leave all biological physicality and technology behind for good... This worries me greatly. I didn't know of this power grid before! I'm seriously done with Earth... How can I correctly find the exit out of this power grid + V. A. Belts? Please, any help/advice is greatly appreciated.

#7 2021-09-25 15:55:25

Neo

Also, doesn't Yazhi Swaruu knows about this? That simply can't be! Then why don't they talk about this? After all not everyone is constantly thinking of 5D! There are some crazies like me (or is it just me? IDK!) who needs to finish the biological game forever. What can be done to successfully get out? Sorry, guys! But right now I went into a full blown panic mode after knowing about this power grid for the 1st time! All I have is just my will power against these horrors. Will that be suffice? Or, what?

#8 2021-09-25 16:49:52

07wideeyes

The answer is, primarily at least, not about technology, power grids, or any other stupid stuff that entities put somewhere or other to try and give you a hard time. It's about consciousness. Cultivate consciousness, manifest that necessary 'level' of experience, and all will be well.... Personally, I don't fret about this sort of stuff very much. It only makes things worse.

#9 2021-09-25 16:59:41

Robert369

07wideeyes wrote:

The answer is, primarily at least, not about technology, power grids, or any other stupid stuff that entities put somewhere or other to try and give you a hard time. It's about consciousness. Cultivate consciousness, manifest that necessary 'level' of experience, and all will be well.... Personally, I don't fret about this sort of stuff very much. It only makes things worse.

Right, which leads directly to the known phrase of "mind over matter", though mind in this respect rather refers to consciousness. Thus, raising your frequency to improve your energetic self-protection and manifestation power is the key, for which firstly many mundane lifestyle changes are required.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#10 2021-09-25 17:05:54

07wideeyes

Yes, Robert! One of the things - and this applies to me as well - is that it can seem easier to blame some technology or group of nasty entities - anything, really. Rather than getting down to the sometimes rather tedious issues of actually changing your life! Or disciplining yourself to engage with inner techniques to raise frequency, awareness and the rest.

#11 2021-09-25 18:52:51

WXMM

Neo wrote:

Also, doesn't Yazhi Swaruu knows about this? That simply can't be! Then why don't they talk about this? After all not everyone is constantly thinking of 5D! There are some crazies like me (or is it just me? IDK!) who needs to finish the biological game forever. What can be done to successfully get out? Sorry, guys! But right now I went into a full blown panic mode after knowing about this power grid for the 1st time! All I have is just my will power against these horrors. Will that be suffice? Or, what?

I don't know if they know. But I know some humans are studying.

#12 2021-09-26 07:43:08

Neo

WXMM wrote:
Neo wrote:

I don't know if they know. But I know some humans are studying.

Thank you all for these wonderful replies! I greatly appreciate it. And, yes... right after my post which was leading me to the brink of paranoia, I slept like a baby! In the morning, every kind of panic vanished without a trace! My Consciousness (ME) took control of the situation again and right now I can't  panic now even if I choose! I'm in my internal calm waters again! Thank you all again for helping so beautifully! A lot of love and hugs! big_smile

Last edited by Neo (2021-09-26 07:43:45)

Board footer