You are not logged in.

#1 2021-09-25 06:49:04

Technomancer

Heal yourself if you took the vaccine

Everything you see now, and even more so, is what you manifest. Think about how fast you manifest, you don't have time to think about it before (sometimes it does). Do not make excuses for yourself saying that you are on a dense plane, where it is more difficult; don't limit yourself, don't blame yourself, heal yourself.

So, you took the vaccine and are you afraid? Good news, there is a way to heal you.

There are two ways: to believe in yourself, or, to believe in something else. You have to be totally honest with yourself, it is useless to deceive yourself.

DNA can be modified, this has been said by Swaruu. According to her, it can be altered with mental control (that is, with the mind; mind over matter) or physically (for a limited period according to her). The fact is, according to her, it would take a whole incarnation to change our DNA. I come to prove that this does not have to be the case.

Think about how someone gets clairvoyance, clairaudience, telepathy, or any other such ability. Think that that, like everything else, comes from a "higher" plane, and manifests here in a "physical" way, so one of those previous capacities should be reflected in the DNA. Does it take a lifetime for it to manifest? NO. Either little by little, or, suddenly, you don't wait your whole life for your DNA to change.

We go to another important point. Mind alters matter, and matter is mind. The mind alters the mind. An injection is mind affecting the mind. You can be more radical and think that the matter affecting the mind is materialism, and reject it. In case you want to heal in any way, from anything that affects you, let's see how with a simple method.

1-The theory is that you are disconnecting from your higher self, and according to Swaruu, you will continue to disconnect until you die. Well, let's take advantage of the time, whether you are the one who does it or if you decide to ask your higher self, connect where you want and FEEL how you bring your healthy DNA from there to now. How long it takes will depend on your trust, either in yourself or in your higher self. If you do not see yourself capable of doing it, you have two options again: work on the trust that you maintain, or, believe in another entity that brings you what you want. All that is depending on those other entities (your higher self, or whatever), is to delay the inevitable; Sooner or later you will come to the conclusion that you must trust yourself, think about it, you would already be trusting yourself, that you trust that other entity.

2-You already have your DNA here, now you can work if you want to reinforce the belief (until you reach the conviction) that your DNA will only be modifiable by the mind, regardless of the injections you get. (Actually this is already how I describe)

3-According to Swaruu, they could kill the population with a combination of injections, or chemicals supplied over time, so that one already existing in the body is lethally activated when a new one arrives. I advise you not to give yourself more injections, it is an unnecessary risk, but this is like everything. Who doesn't know someone who never gets sick? maybe you are that person? I do not know the physical part of the reason that this can happen (increase in white blood cells?) I could spend time writing about whether diseases really exist or not, and what makes us sick. Surely there will be species in the universe that never get sick, because they do not have it in their list of beliefs, and, therefore, not in their DNA either. An example of this on Earth, somewhat different, is when people with a disease such as schizophrenia do not take effect from any medication they take; they are convinced that nothing can make their hallucinations go away. And so it is.

SUMMARY: both getting sick, how to change the DNA, how to get cured, as everything else is in the mind. It depends on your mind what happens or not. Don't blame yourself, and work on your dark side, on what you don't know about yourself. Be careful in what or who you place your trust, believing in someone is giving them power so that what they say affects your mind (and your reality).

I hope this post helps someone, and, that they do not ban me for contradicting the disclosure xD in case someone is tempted to do so, I will say: "she said first that everything is mind, and that all plans are the same".

PS: The massacre can be avoided.

#2 2021-09-25 19:01:55

WXMM

Re: Heal yourself if you took the vaccine

Technomancer wrote:

Everything you see now, and even more so, is what you manifest. Think about how fast you manifest, you don't have time to think about it before (sometimes it does). Do not make excuses for yourself saying that you are on a dense plane, where it is more difficult; don't limit yourself, don't blame yourself, heal yourself.

So, you took the vaccine and are you afraid? Good news, there is a way to heal you.

There are two ways: to believe in yourself, or, to believe in something else. You have to be totally honest with yourself, it is useless to deceive yourself.

DNA can be modified, this has been said by Swaruu. According to her, it can be altered with mental control (that is, with the mind; mind over matter) or physically (for a limited period according to her). The fact is, according to her, it would take a whole incarnation to change our DNA. I come to prove that this does not have to be the case.

Think about how someone gets clairvoyance, clairaudience, telepathy, or any other such ability. Think that that, like everything else, comes from a "higher" plane, and manifests here in a "physical" way, so one of those previous capacities should be reflected in the DNA. Does it take a lifetime for it to manifest? NO. Either little by little, or, suddenly, you don't wait your whole life for your DNA to change.

We go to another important point. Mind alters matter, and matter is mind. The mind alters the mind. An injection is mind affecting the mind. You can be more radical and think that the matter affecting the mind is materialism, and reject it. In case you want to heal in any way, from anything that affects you, let's see how with a simple method.

1-The theory is that you are disconnecting from your higher self, and according to Swaruu, you will continue to disconnect until you die. Well, let's take advantage of the time, whether you are the one who does it or if you decide to ask your higher self, connect where you want and FEEL how you bring your healthy DNA from there to now. How long it takes will depend on your trust, either in yourself or in your higher self. If you do not see yourself capable of doing it, you have two options again: work on the trust that you maintain, or, believe in another entity that brings you what you want. All that is depending on those other entities (your higher self, or whatever), is to delay the inevitable; Sooner or later you will come to the conclusion that you must trust yourself, think about it, you would already be trusting yourself, that you trust that other entity.

2-You already have your DNA here, now you can work if you want to reinforce the belief (until you reach the conviction) that your DNA will only be modifiable by the mind, regardless of the injections you get. (Actually this is already how I describe)

3-According to Swaruu, they could kill the population with a combination of injections, or chemicals supplied over time, so that one already existing in the body is lethally activated when a new one arrives. I advise you not to give yourself more injections, it is an unnecessary risk, but this is like everything. Who doesn't know someone who never gets sick? maybe you are that person? I do not know the physical part of the reason that this can happen (increase in white blood cells?) I could spend time writing about whether diseases really exist or not, and what makes us sick. Surely there will be species in the universe that never get sick, because they do not have it in their list of beliefs, and, therefore, not in their DNA either. An example of this on Earth, somewhat different, is when people with a disease such as schizophrenia do not take effect from any medication they take; they are convinced that nothing can make their hallucinations go away. And so it is.

SUMMARY: both getting sick, how to change the DNA, how to get cured, as everything else is in the mind. It depends on your mind what happens or not. Don't blame yourself, and work on your dark side, on what you don't know about yourself. Be careful in what or who you place your trust, believing in someone is giving them power so that what they say affects your mind (and your reality).

I hope this post helps someone, and, that they do not ban me for contradicting the disclosure xD in case someone is tempted to do so, I will say: "she said first that everything is mind, and that all plans are the same".

PS: The massacre can be avoided.

Your head picture is uncomfortable. Can you think about others?

Board footer