You are not logged in.

#1 2021-09-22 12:38:09

CHANGES in the FEDERATION OF UNITED PLANETS

Hello everyone! I just wanted to share something that I find important with you. This might get lost among the many interesting posts here. However, I still choose to post it.

So, I had a question within me, that was burning me from the inside, which was:

"What kind of real changes have been happening within the Federation of United Planets towards the goal of a better future for humanity and this planet?"

The answer came with a lot of power and then they drew back, which means there's nothing else necessary to know. I don't know. The answer came from "elderly energies", this is the only way I can describe it. So THE ANSWER was:

"The Federation of United Planets is going through A LOT and it is going to go through A LOT these days, these times, this here and now, right now. This is "the happening", right now "the happening" is happening. Right now what has to occur is occurring. Everything that is "bad" is going to collapse. But there's going to be success. This is "the happening" necessary for "the happening". This is the biggest and last struggle of many regressive races dominating this and other areas. Also related to other planets which are in similar dire of needs."

"You have to look above everything that is happening. There are much higher vibrations that are beyond the Federation of United Planets that can bring a lot more into this game."

"The happening is not coming and will not come from the actual Federation of United Planets. The happening will be the collapse of the very Federation of United Planets. This will be part of it. This is what it will be. When the Federation of United Plantes collapses, this will allow a rise of/in Oneness. There is going to be NO organization, NO Federation, it's just going to "BE" (...)"

"The final struggle will collapse all bad things and these events will TAKE the very Federation of United Planets with it."

Please, take that with what you will. I decided to share this because I resonate with this a lot. And I think our Taygetean friends will also resonate with it.

I am not and they are not predicting anything. But this makes sense to me since the dissolution of the Federation of United Planets (at least as we know it) might be necessary - the way things are - and the only way forward. A REVOLUTION within the Federation of United Planets is happening and will continue to happen and is necessary to happen. This is imperative, inevitable, unavoidable and somewhat destined.

Much Love to all
Looking for Shahirhuh

Last edited by Looking For Shahirhuh (2021-09-23 13:03:32)

#2 2021-09-22 14:40:10

Re: CHANGES in the FEDERATION OF UNITED PLANETS

What follows will be a holographic grass roots type system of interaction between interstellar societies and societies that are at the point of being ready for contact. In Bashar/Bringers of the Dawn timeline, this organization is known as the "Association of Worlds".

The corruption has been exposed, the Demiurge's stranglehold is gone. The Federation wakes as if from a weird dream, seeing how they were being controlled, and seeing the failures in their system. They can find themselves and their integrity once again and choose to be part of something new, in this way they are being freed from their own self-perpetuated slavery to nameless authorities that feed on loosh.

Taygeta, the Orion Light, and Starseeds stand strong for Gaia at this moment, and a bright future awaits!

righteously indignant

#3 2021-09-22 14:44:54

Crystal Dragon wrote:

The corruption has been exposed, the Demiurge's stranglehold is gone. The Federation wakes as if from a weird dream, seeing how they were being controlled, and seeing the failures in their system. They can find themselves and their integrity once again and choose to be part of something new, in this way they are being freed from their own self-perpetuated slavery to nameless authorities that feed on loosh.

Taygeta, the Orion Light, and Starseeds stand strong for Gaia at this moment, and a bright future awaits!

Interesting. I am not sure if they have been controlled though. What I wrote above is the message that came.

They are an enormous organization. Like Anéeka has once said, they are collapsing under their own weight. They are so huge that they have become ineffective on many levels. They are failing to do the very thing its creation was based on.

Last edited by Looking For Shahirhuh (2021-09-22 14:46:14)

#4 2021-09-22 14:49:52

I also wonder what they mean by "the happening". I mean, I have an idea of what it might mean. But I prefer to not comment since this might be a 'controversial' topic.

#5 2021-09-22 16:23:33

Robert369

Yep, this goes well with my understanding of what's happening on a larger scale, as the GF clearly is not for but against the people and needs to be removed in favor of self-governance, meaning that afterwards the self-governed individuals may or may not work together while each maintains their sovereignty.

This is how the battle on/over Earth reflects the battle outside of Earth, as below so above, etc.: Earth and Space Cabals as well as those on other planets shall be removed during this process.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2021-09-22 17:49:42

07wideeyes

Thanks for your post, Looking For Shahirhuh, and others' comments. It looks like lots of the strands of info we have been privileged to receive - and to discuss in an effort to 'visualise' what is happening on a multitude of interrelated levels - is coming together right now.

#7 2021-09-22 18:46:49

MX_QI

It's kind of interesting how this all is seemingly connected to with what's happening on earth right now.

#8 2021-09-22 23:37:22

This post wasn't supposed to trigger any anger or pain. Although I understand everyone's thoughts on this.

I'm just sharing the message that came.

I guess we have to wait and see (in terms of what happens with the Federation). In the meantime, we have to do our jobs here.

Last edited by Looking For Shahirhuh (2021-09-22 23:37:47)

#9 2021-09-23 16:20:23

Bigfeet_E

"The happening" or "the event" has been adressed in an older video/transcript by Adamu (through Zingdad/Arn Allingham) in a little more broader presentation. "Adamu" , meaning grandfather, would align with the 'elderly energies' in that respect. Something rang familiar with the answer given to you, Looking For Shahirhuh, and i went back and revisited said video/transcript. I found it spoke of the same thing and so would like to link it in this thread for you guys aswell.

https://zingdad.com/publications/books/ … -the-event

In addition, having been on the fence with the Blossom Goodchild material, wich i found of a very 'new agy' character, yet from time to time give new sessions another go, long time it has been adressed as a 5 stepped plan ... of wich we currently are still in phase 1. It sort of corroborates with most of this subject.

I'm the first to admit that "having to look above everything that is happening" isn't always an easy view to achieve, especially when the eyes are ablazed in moments of despair. It's like the saying goes: "If you can not see the whole painting, you are to close to the picture." Hope this adds to the thread. wink

#10 2021-09-23 20:18:21

Eldon Deluz

Agreed.

Many months ago I sent Gosia a video during the request for Federation videos. In that, I stated, "I also worry about the being of Earth, Mother Gaia. What right does the Federation have to hold her in perpetual chains as such?  I don’t know, but I get a feeling that the Federation may be in for a collective awaking of their own.".

Many of us somehow someway are sensing the same thing.

Yahzi and the Swaruu line represent a change that is so fascinating so out of this world, she is like the mother of change. Outside of time, outside of any group or collective while still being part of it. Not only Paladies->Taygetan but also Human and much more I suspect. A walking contradiction that is impossible to ignore. Complicated but simple. She fascinates us, but also her much more advanced peers. I think of her and am filled with tremendous joy and sorrow hope and fight. The embodiment of change. Now, she is coming together, quite literally versions of her are congealing on this very timeline we are witnessing. At least 3 of them are here now. Why? I suspect something huge is coming not just for Earth, but for our Universe and they all know it and are here to help see it through.

#11 2021-09-24 01:50:52

Jules77

Hi All,

I have not posted in awhile but I have been busy with the work that I have come here to do and there is not much time for these kind of posts.  I will say I am most attuned to the situation here and what has been occurring to humanity on Earth and beyond so unfortunately I don’t have any insight into the GF (and maybe didn’t want to remember for good reason).  However if there are any lessons learned from Earth I hope there is some checks and balances put in place so something like this never happens again.   

There also seems to be some debate as to whether humanity should be told the entire truth because it is so terrible people won’t be able to handle it but I can understand why there are those that don’t want that.  After all it becomes difficult to explain why these atrocities have occurred for thousands of years, 3D humanity is a biosuit and not considered a real race, and why we had to be at the cusp of transhumanism for there to have been actions for humanity to even have stood a chance to dig their way out of this.  And further that humanity wasn’t allowed to progress to offer a certain set of experiences souls could only get here (and who would want their race to be on the receiving end of what humanity has experienced but perhaps that was a part of the deal). I certainly hope there is full transparency as starseeds will expect it and it will be hard to walk back later once the omitted items are revealed – whether other races want that or not. And you can say we manifested all of this, they couldn’t have done it without us, blah, blah but if you have been dismissive and don’t consider the viewpoints of those that are living the experience whether you think they are “lower” perspectives or not then you are missing the mark - and may have contributed to the state of things as they are today above and below.

#12 2021-09-24 10:55:37

WXMM

Jules77 wrote:

Hi All,

I have not posted in awhile but I have been busy with the work that I have come here to do and there is not much time for these kind of posts.  I will say I am most attuned to the situation here and what has been occurring to humanity on Earth and beyond so unfortunately I don’t have any insight into the GF (and maybe didn’t want to remember for good reason).  However if there are any lessons learned from Earth I hope there is some checks and balances put in place so something like this never happens again.   

There also seems to be some debate as to whether humanity should be told the entire truth because it is so terrible people won’t be able to handle it but I can understand why there are those that don’t want that.  After all it becomes difficult to explain why these atrocities have occurred for thousands of years, 3D humanity is a biosuit and not considered a real race, and why we had to be at the cusp of transhumanism for there to have been actions for humanity to even have stood a chance to dig their way out of this.  And further that humanity wasn’t allowed to progress to offer a certain set of experiences souls could only get here (and who would want their race to be on the receiving end of what humanity has experienced but perhaps that was a part of the deal). I certainly hope there is full transparency as starseeds will expect it and it will be hard to walk back later once the omitted items are revealed – whether other races want that or not. And you can say we manifested all of this, they couldn’t have done it without us, blah, blah but if you have been dismissive and don’t consider the viewpoints of those that are living the experience whether you think they are “lower” perspectives or not then you are missing the mark - and may have contributed to the state of things as they are today above and below.

The earth is not a game. Although it is a game to some extent, it is a huge west world. Real people play the role of receptionists. What drives them is real free will, but these free will are systematically oppressed by spirit. This paradise is used to harvest experience. Considering those wandering souls and primitive souls of the earth, they can't separate from each other in this mutually harmful game like the interstellar seeds using the immersion module.

After the star seeds leave the earth, they understand that the earth is a real world. They more or less carry human resentment, which has manifested reality through consciousness and affected 5D.

The biggest problem for the Federation is that these star seeds are infected, rather than trying to dissolve the game.

They think it's just a game. But Yazhi said that without density, everything is thought. It is a world created by self limited thought, a world in which a child walks around with a lighter. It's real.

The fact that man is a biological uniform and the user is an alien proves that the so-called principle of non intervention is shit.

This is a slave farm, experience farm.

Some of them have no star seeds of the star family, and no one will pick them up.

If you need to learn experience, immersive games can be realized, not a real slave manor.

Those who try to liberate, against the will of some star seeds needed to experience, interfere with free will?

Those who squeeze the free will of others must be advised.

#13 2021-09-26 13:07:42

Ymarsakar wrote:
Brahman wrote:

There is no karma or reincarnation in the Source.  But Saturn's mind hardly knows that.  The important thing is that their game continues as long as there are people willing to play it. In fact, the illusion.

The important thing here is to recognize that your conclusions make no sense.

It is not a fact that they dont want to participatr as they are oarticipating.

You suddenly drop this idea of yours as if brain spasm and talk about karma or reincarnation. Why are you so stuck on certain topics and leap frogging across as in a brain spasm?

And what does saturn a mind have to do with this, do you actually bekieve you think you know a stellar sphere s thoughts? Do you also know earth s thoughts too? What is faia and tara s mind, brahman can you answer that?

I answered brahman s question, so answer one of them. I willl let you even pick the one.

I think he/she meant the local Federation, not Saturn, the planet or its consciousness itself.  As in the part of the Federation that takes care of this Solar System (holographically speaking) located in Saturn's Rings. What I understood he/she meant.

And yes, karma does not exist, except the very idea that it exists. What exists is 'cause and effect'. Although similar, it is not the same.

And it is true. If there are souls who keep wanting to play and/or return to Earth's game, in a way this keeps perpetuating this madness. Because this "game" then, never ends. And nobody can do anything about it, not even higher consciousness themselves, because each soul is just exercising their own right to choose for themselves (free will).

What happens is that souls are being manipulated to keep wanting to come back. They manipulate what souls want, their desires, wishes and dreams by controlling their perceptions.

The only way Higher Forces found to make people stop playing the game or at least for the souls to finally make an informed decision is by exposing the game for what it truly is. With no cheating. Just the truth.

This way, souls will finally choose what their souls truly want. And not what they are being manipulated to want.

Last edited by Looking For Shahirhuh (2021-09-26 13:10:06)

Board footer