You are not logged in.

#1 2021-09-21 10:42:33

BirgOslo

Trying to hold on. To Federation, again. Maybe useless, but still try

Why i came under here? (Earth situation)

To report and bearing witness of what is happening here.
This is nonsense, and from Taygetean perspective: This situation is cruel and uneccesary.
The people on earth needs guidance to learn manifestation. Guidance, some facts to balance the game. Let Taygeteans to manifest in "real contacts", or maybe video conference. why not? How many "earthlings" would belive that? Maybe you are ashamed of your own statistics.

Birg Oslo. Taygetean asset (convinced and firm) try me punks. (hehe) sorry, to much "time" under the van allen fucking belts. But still awake.

Video warning: Earth (sordid) reality, strong images, hard reality mirror. This is earth(the game) for many living souls. This is really neccesary?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_0d01X … m&index=22

Last edited by BirgOslo (2021-09-21 10:49:17)

"No se puede vivir como si la belleza no existiera"
"we can't live as if beauty doesn't exist"

#2 2021-09-26 08:48:22

07wideeyes

Re: Trying to hold on. To Federation, again. Maybe useless, but still try

Greetings,Grey Wolf! I am always curious when somebody posts a 'music for starseeds' video. Sometimes I'll watch for a minute and immediately realise 'not music for this particular starseed!' However, I find your contributions interesting. The Joan of Arc and Peter Gabriel ones were truly calls to courage and fearlessness - though the 'dancing' of the Joan of Arc guy I found a bit disturbing!

The video here I watched for a short while before doing the 'I got the message' thing and went to do something else. Nothing wrong with that.

There has been a bit of discussion about 440 and 432 recently. I suppose we all draw the line in a different place. Personally, I'd prefer to listen to music at 432 than 440 - who wouldn't?! - but I find it a less critical factor. I'd rather listen to music that comes from a place of heart, soul, maybe higher connection, at 440 than mechanical soulless trash at 432.

#3 2021-09-26 16:14:17

Robert369

Re: Trying to hold on. To Federation, again. Maybe useless, but still try

Ymarsakar wrote:

The 440 vs 432 is more about how the song is composed.

Composing for 440Hz doesn't remove the dissonance that occur with a healthy and naturally tuned body which is at 432Hz, which is what a Human gets when living in self-resonance.

Instead, it is possible that the bodies of those who have over-used wrong frequency music have adapted their bodies to that (law of dominant frequency), which due to lack of meditation, etc. never gets corrected. In that sadly very wide-spread case, the 440Hz music will sound "fine", while not anymore noticing that it is destructive.

Of course, one can overcome any dissonance issues with mind power, but when at that level of awareness, one would think that be intentionally using unhealthy wouldn't be done anymore.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Board footer