You are not logged in.

#1 2021-09-28 11:08:42

WXMM

My understanding of Yazhi

First of all, she believes that consciousness is a collection of countless consciousness. For example, countless cells form me, countless I form planetary consciousness, and countless planets form galactic consciousness... To the source.

Second, a person's evolution is the integration of consciousness into this higher aggregate. For example, the svalu, a parthenogenetic group, is a conscious aggregate. What is perceived at 7 density is the consciousness aggregate of the whole human race. Until the source consciousness.

Third, this consciousness aggregate is full consciousness, interactive in all space and non local principle, so its avatar can be presented in any place and in any form. Therefore, there is no higher layer. Everything is a layer and cannot be independent.

Fourth, human beings on the earth are source consciousness. Based on a certain frequency, the focus of consciousness is slightly different. There are countless incarnations on the "physical" Earth formed by the collective perception agreement. Jung, Nietzsche and other masters are the embodiment of source consciousness, reflecting the consciousness of excellence slightly different from the average value of ordinary people.

Fifth, Yazhi wants to express that she is not based on Yazhi's identity (although the identity of a little girl has certain convenience), it is wave particle duality, a physical identity presented by particles (which can be changed at any time), a speaking tool, but a direct expression of the source thought.

Sixth, the so-called advanced ascension theory of various ascended masters on earth is wrong to try to enter a higher level. This change of identity is the movement of the focus of source consciousness. It is already the highest manifestation, so there is no so-called higher level (although different levels of self-identity cognition will be formed based on different frequencies). Even if there are such things as Buddha spirit heaven, the source creates an illusion, which is on the same level as the illusion of the earth. Moving from one illusion to another is not evolution, but the movement of source consciousness.

The reason why human beings have wrong cognition is that they do not understand the principle of nonlocality. Any change is a comprehensive change of full consciousness / full space / source. Swimming in the sea of the universe and stars is only the manifestation of source consciousness in more places, not the sacred place. The thought of the source will not be superior to itself.

Seventh, the source itself is a combination of countless consciousness, so it is a superposition. Each free consciousness is creating to enrich the source, and the source affects each free consciousness synchronously. This is the Holographic Universe, fractal, Indra net. Like the flower of life, the center of each circle is formed by other circles. This full space, non local superposition makes you "nowhere to go".

Understanding that oneself is the expression of full consciousness at the source will help to delete their own limited cognition, survivor consciousness caused by the scarcity of life, various spiritual pseudo evolutionary paths, and break the self imposed matrix.

This is my understanding.

#2 2021-09-28 19:19:04

mitkobs

Re: My understanding of Yazhi

When we give some particular quality or having particular understanding about Source it is not the Source, it is a part that we describe. Source is so vast that is impossible to describe. We can say it is infinite, or it is oneness of all but the difficult thing is to be conscious about all the oneness. It is even impossible to do so with the capacity of a human mind. There is only one way to see the whole oneness and infinity - have to fully become It.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-09-28 19:22:00)

#3 2021-09-29 13:42:23

Robert369

Ymarsakar wrote:

Is the manifestation of human qabal child torturers and cannibals really the highest manifestation of source?

Your question is about as cabalistic as possible, pointing at the victim of a crime and tell him that he asked for it.

Would you judge as sometimes was done at some insane courts that it was a girl's own fault to wear a mini skirt and then get raped ?

Then why do you judge Humans who have been mind-controlled for millennia for their actions, which simply reflect the very actions of the mind-controllers, meaning that all the nasty manifestations are of non-Human origin while Humans are merely the manifestation tools ?

Would you judge a knife for cutting you ? Or the one wielding it ?

Sorry Ymar, but your constant attempts to turn victims into perpetrators gets old and clearly are not helpful at all. I suggest to accept the status quo of mind-control and rather discuss a way out of it, instead of insisting on "your fault", as that only manifests people to not get out of the mess.

And as you do complain about Humans manifesting nasty stuff, I advise to not do so yourself. Especially not at your claimed awakening and frequency level - in which I lack any kind of love and empathy, and see very little actual support, meaning that it cannot be anywhere near as high as you claim. But then, a frequency that is relative high in comparison to the average Human does not necessarily mean loving or emotional at all.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2021-09-29 18:00:22

WXMM

Genoveva wrote:

It's flawless, thank you wxmm! It says it all, and it highlights the near-miss: nonlocality. Synchronicity may be the mirror for nonlocality.

The strategy of Perseus gazing at the reflection of Medusa instead of looking at her face, came to mind as a good example.

Nonlocality is the Medusa for human mind. Synchronicity is the mirror which accurately reflects nonlocality.

Synchronicity is the absolute proof (and consequence) of nonlocality, therefore it may help on intuitive level to build the understanding of it, for those who are willing to explore.

Thank you, you said synchronicity, it is very enlightening.

The principle of non-locality corresponds to the principle of locality, which is Einstein's classic thought. When a thing is affected by the surrounding system, the maximum speed does not exceed the speed of light. Quantum mechanics opposes this point, pointing out that the wave function can be distributed in the whole space, and two particles can act instantaneously between infinity, which makes any change a comprehensive change of whole consciousness/whole space/source. The change of any point is influenced by global variables and the whole situation.

So, we have to ask, in this endless interaction, we have a clear world, objects, intelligent activities, and so on?

According to the principle of nonlocality, it can also bring chaos and uncertainty, right?

The source provides the foundation for the birth of consciousness, but the clear, purposeful and intelligent presentation of consciousness is a kind of synchronicity. In the source of infinite combination, according to one's own ideas, the source manifests the reflection of Medusa. Everything is idealistic.

Synchronization unifies one's own sense of freedom and the infinity of the source. We are both in the source and creating the source.

#5 2021-09-29 18:48:24

Genoveva wrote:
WXMM wrote:

Synchronization unifies one's own sense of freedom and the infinity of the source. We are both in the source and creating the source.

Does it mean that if we don't exist, the Source doesn't exist?

Non-existence implies zero movement, zero time, zero exchange, although a non-zero friction/tension.

#6 2021-09-29 22:29:23

WXMM

Genoveva wrote:
WXMM wrote:

Does it mean that if we don't exist, the Source doesn't exist?

The thing is, we always exist.

#7 2021-09-29 22:33:16

Robert369

Ymarsakar wrote:

You withdrew from alk the other engagements yoi sought and lost. What makes you think this one will be any different?

Nobody but you withdrew from engagements by not replying to the topics but being either evasive or silent. And I do not think you will ever be different, because that obviously is not part of your non-loving repertoire.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#8 2021-09-30 02:02:49

WXMM

The source is not reflected: fair, unfair, evil, not evil. That's the human point of view, a focus of consciousness, based on finiteness, using duality, comparison and judgment, learning. This is necessary.

The source is not determinism. Free will still exists. The source provides a permanent interaction mechanism of free will. Each focus of consciousness is also adding new content to the source.

A free will with limited self perception needs judgment and learning in creating its own world.

You can save a drowning man, but you don't have to go all the beaches in the world.

Thinking and acting serve the creation of your world and realize the manifestation of reality.

The Federation and cabal control the earth. They are also part of the source. Everyone's consciousness is controlled by the spirit, collective unconsciousness and chaotic energy field.

However, the source also serves the awakened. When you discover these secrets, the awareness focus of the source will expand to a larger scale and provide the manifestation of matching reality.

Board footer