You are not logged in.

#426 2021-09-15 12:20:00

Robert369

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Just for the laugh some propaganda on the above statement in regards to not vaxxing the US Congress, especially since they combine it with nonsensical flu vaxx advertising.

As people wonder why the US Congress would be exempt from the vaxxes, "they" try to explain why there's different rules for different people despite the alleged worldwide pandemic requiring one rule to overcome it:

Why is Congress exempt from the Biden COVID vaccine mandate?

Btw, that website runs a slogan of "Start your day informed and inspired."... big_smile

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#427 2021-09-17 15:12:38

DavidR369

Hi,

I was trying to think of something I could do to help and i'm thinking a letter dropping campaign in my local neighbourhood might be something small I can do.

Are there any pre-made pamphlets I can just print off (ideally with QR codes on them) that you guys here know about that might be good to use? The more specific they are to Australia (where I am from), the better.

#428 2021-09-21 12:58:21

RV people I know, unrelated to my team wrote the following piece last month outlining their findings on the jabbed:  https://www.intuitiveunderground.com/no … on-fallout

Another viewing team told me they are pushing out a report this month and I will share that here. My project team, completed a project back on December 7th, 2020 and used 3 search terms and 6 remote viewers. The cues for our team were:
" ... / most widely dispensed / long term health effects / open search”
"... / physical state and emotional condition of a 25 year old female on 21 December 2022 that took the most widely dispensed ... in North America"
"... / physical state and emotional condition of a 30 year old male on 21 December 2022 that took the most widely dispensed ... in North America"

The female suffered from a compromised lymphatic system, mental confusion, and beginnings of fibroid tumors developing. The male had prostrate problems, confusion issues, and reduction of virility, and was moving towards becoming sterile. The open search term had multiple tangents from the viewers with some people becoming schizophrenic, to becoming hermits and catatonic.

If Ymarsakar is able to now influence these nannite infested Humans more easily perhaps we need Ymar repeaters set up across the globe to help explain their current situation to them. wink If their codons are being overwritten to help with their transition and/or their frequency upgrade what do you see as the result for these stabbed people? Is their signal line now more easily influenced by those of high frequency and psionic range?

Last edited by Temporal_Agency (2021-09-21 12:59:08)

#429 2021-09-21 14:08:56

mitkobs

#430 2021-09-21 17:26:06

07wideeyes

I like your posts these days, Genoveva, for a variety of reasons. Helpful, spirited, willing to engage and to learn. So the next test is holding all this in mind, without it attaching like a label to adorn a non-existent ego.......!

#431 2021-09-22 00:44:46

Ymarsakar drew me here from his FSight forum postings months ago, therefore I am eternally grateful for the illumination of his posts, this forum and all the connections it has opened up. Thanks!

This afternoon I was waxing nostalgic in my head on the FEARpr0n mongering leading up to the dabaucherous el(er)ection in 'Merica. "Don't touch the mail," they said. The chimera can ride along on boxes, parcels and envelopes. Well bullshit then and bullshit now. All their angles are designed to counterman logical reasoning.

Also, every super mercado during the plan was regurgitating "Stand 6 feet apart, cover your nose, ears and eyes (like the monkeys) and wash your hands. Only you can help prevent the spread. Thank you. Have a wonderful day." Literal prison system indoctrination. We had mercado lines then too, and shortages on all the shelves. Engineered shortages, like we will see again. Only 100 people in mercado at a time, as if to shout "stand in line like a good pigeon, and wait for the scraps we give to you, dog."

Daily I see "fake headlines" about the Mom or Dad, or sister or brother who was so anti-vax and died from Covid. All BS non people, fake social media presence with ZERO coverage of the tens of thousands of maskless warriors. Absolute bullshit again, everywhere of another flavor.

@Ymarsakar, is there a primary AI you would like the team to examine for access methods? Or the one directing the Earth action? Will see if they can get a report done by next weekend.

#432 2021-09-24 20:03:59

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Wow, this site sure has some eye popping deep state/cabal information. After all they are the orchestrators of all of this C19 and atrocities on Earth. This Khazarian mafia, the black pope; jesuit supreme general Adolfo Nicolas (apparently died in 2020), Peter-Hans Kolvenbach and Pope Francis I.  I say ALL EYES on these creeps as they have only been able to operate to date in extreme secrecy and hidden. These are of course the earth human ones. https://geopolitics.co/2015/03/11/hidde … ian-mafia/

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#433 2021-09-29 17:41:03

RS

Does anyone know if the PCR test is bad?  I know it was a year ago are they putting anything in the test to harm people?

#434 2021-09-29 18:00:07

Robert369

RS wrote:

Does anyone know if the PCR test is bad?  I know it was a year ago are they putting anything in the test to harm people?

Indeed it is, and there's plenty of text further up in this very thread as well as elaborations from our Taygetan friends.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#435 2021-09-29 20:50:37

RS

Thank you Robert, my wife is supposed to go in for a sleep study and they said she has to take the PCR test first because she will have to be admitted to the hospital overnight. I am telling her to cancel until this is all over.

#436 2021-09-29 22:34:17

Robert369

Tell her to demand a spit test instead, as the PCR test is reported by the manufacturer to not deliver correct results.

#437 2021-09-29 23:02:49

RS

unfortunately we demanded the spit test and they said they will only accept the pcr test because its more accurate. Which we all know is BS.

#438 2021-09-29 23:34:19

Robert369

RS wrote:

unfortunately we demanded the spit test and they said they will only accept the pcr test because its more accurate. Which we all know is BS.

Then maybe it is time to present documentation that names the infamous 96% false positive rate. Or the video in which the inventor of the PCR test explains what that test is designed to test - which never was able to find a virus.

#439 2021-09-30 01:07:07

RS

Thanks Robert, I appreciate the help, Ijust found the video about Kary Mullis and the PCR test. I will use that.

#440 2021-10-01 02:57:32

Cosmic Sea
Banned

RS, there is also this direct from the CDC site; https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021 … ing_1.html
..." CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses. "....

The pcr test is being phased out and will end Dec 1....because it can't differentiat between sarscov2 and influenza's....

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#441 2021-10-02 23:47:57

Robert369

For those who still seek a simple means to get rid of the mRNA or Covid, here's a simple suppressed solution:

Zinc versus mRNA & Covid

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-10-02 23:50:58)

#442 2021-10-03 05:18:13

mitkobs

Stop the propaganda and disinformation here. Once vaccinated human is not human anymore, it is GMO. All the DNA of cells in the body are changed with the first shot and the change is irreversible even with the high medical tech of Taygeta and Federation which we do not have. Vaccinated are now on the mercy of the controllers who can with EM waves of 5G to activate the graphene nanochips in their bodies and do whatever they want and can do with these nanochips. Read the last transcript from the conversation of Robert C. with Aneeka named CAN PAPAYA BE CLEANSED FROM THE BODY OR NOT.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-10-03 05:36:02)

#443 2021-10-03 11:10:51

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

Stop the propaganda and disinformation here.

Sorry, but your fear-mongering is misplaced in a forum of awakening people: Even their silly vaccine with nano-bots and mRNA can be undone, but even most semi-awakened people wouldn't know how as the workings of that defy any current cabal-programmed understandings.

The above is proven and works against mRNA and other problems just like many other solutions exist. And undoing the DNA change is possible as well, and the path there goes over raising one's frequency (from within or via energy/substance/device assistance) as to reconnect to your DNA blueprint which then restores your DNA. All this has been done, though the public knows not of it.

Yes, I am aware that the Taygetans claim that it is not curable. But please be aware that are more technologically focused and do not know everything, especially in regards to energetic/spiritual workings.

Just keep in mind that "everything is waves and nothing else exists". This means that everything can be solved by waves too, as all waves interact, and there e.g. are powerful people on our planet who can use pure mindpower to create waves that can do incredible things - curing this included.

Sorry, but since I noticed the habit to not want to leave own belief systems, I shall add that calling everything you don't understand "disinformation" at best makes you look funny. Instead I suggest the more mature approach of discussing and asking about unclear content, so it can be cleared up if this is simply your misunderstanding or a false information.

#444 2021-10-03 12:16:33

mitkobs

Let's say this one more time. There is no virus. And contagion by viruses is not possible, never happened. Virology is invented around 100 years ago to mandate perfectly healthy people and even newborns and children with debilitating poisonous injections. Only way one can get sick is either by negative thinking and emotions or with poisoning by chemical substances - natural and man made. The whole idea of pandemic is based on lies and systematic disinformation.
You are right that mind over matter can change DNA but people probably do not have that strong determined and focused mind to use it in this direction. And controllers know about this, they surely had made experiments and had been educated how to implement properly this operation of changing people's DNA. For the regular bloke only way to get out of this situation is by dying - ditching the genetically modified body and reincarnate in new one. Do not undermine also Taygetens as they are very advanced not only in tech but far more advanced in mind than we are here and with a lot of experience in all directions of knowledge.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-10-03 12:19:19)

#445 2021-10-03 12:47:03

Robert369

Seems our viewpoints are not so far from each other, after all:

mitkobs wrote:

Let's say this one more time. There is no virus. And contagion by viruses is not possible, never happened. Virology is invented around 100 years ago to mandate perfectly healthy people and even newborns and children with debilitating poisonous injections. Only way one can get sick is either by negative thinking and emotions or with poisoning by chemical substances - natural and man made. The whole idea of pandemic is based on lies and systematic disinformation.

Surely, though this is common knowledge in this forum but wasn't part of the discussion.

mitkobs wrote:

You are right that mind over matter can change DNA but people probably do not have that strong determined and focused mind to use it in this direction. And controllers know about this, they surely had made experiments and had been educated how to implement properly this operation of changing people's DNA.

Perfect, glad we agree on this, but this already means that a DNA modification is not uncurable, but can be cured by a raise in consciousness as I described above.

mitkobs wrote:

For the regular bloke only way to get out of this situation is by dying - ditching the genetically modified body and reincarnate in new one. Do not undermine also Taygetens as they are very advanced not only in tech but far more advanced in mind than we are here and with a lot of experience in all directions of knowledge.

I must assume that by "regular bloke" you mean what I call "sheepling", which luckily become less and less through the global awakening process. Indeed, it is for those who believe in the cabal system and their fake-medicine that the jab is uncurable.

But for those who are more open-minded, there are even mundane non-energetic cures that eliminate the mRNA (which is what the post above was about), zinc being one of them as it actively destroys the mRNA. My post was not about fixing the DNA by this, though, as this only stops the continuation of the process through the mRNA while curing various other diseases in the process (which is why zinc is removed from most of the fake-medical system). Zinc also does not directly address the nano-bots or the spiritual disconnection, for which other means are needed.

This aside, there very well are means to go after the whole spectrum of Covid madness related issues, for which zinc can be one useful tool (others are e.g. EMP and wave devices, or energy healing). These means may either not all be known by the Taygetans (which I doubt), or they don't tell us about them e.g. as to not make people lazy in regards to jab refusal. But in the end, since everything is waves, everything is curable - albeit not everything with the means generally available on Earth.

Anyhow, all the above being said, if the jab isn't constantly refreshed, the DNA would change back on its own over time (to whatever level your current frequency allows), and if the environment and lifestyle is improved to a higher frequency this will enable more and more DNA functions. To prevent this, they introduced the so-called "booster shots" and the use of control mechanisms like needing the nano-bots to access your bank account, etc. to enforce them.

Yet, all this being said, the end of the whole Covid madness on our planet already started, as there are several countries who with the beginning of this month (October 2021) halted any and all Covid measures, and more countries have announced to follow next month, etc..

Sadly, this doesn't mean that in those countries where the Cabals are strongest they wouldn't continue to increase the measures for as long as they can still operate. But overall, their end is visible, and the more people actively oppose the faster it is coming.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-10-03 13:56:17)

#446 2021-10-03 14:16:01

mitkobs

To change DNA in 3D takes time even with mind power, many years. Jabbed do not have so much time to return their DNA back because they are also fatally poisoned. According to Aneeka they have around 5 years life after the first shot. Their bodies are in degeneration mode and many different diseases and malfunctions will come out with time. They will suffer a lot and that means they will not have the energy and thus the mind power needed to turn the game. That is only my assumptions. Maybe some of them will turn out to be more resilient to the poisoning and will beat it.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-10-03 14:17:46)

#447 2021-10-03 15:18:46

Gosia
Administrator

Taygetans are very clear on this - Vaccines CANNOT be undone. It is not fear propaganda but a fact. Just like the bullet that WILL kill you if someone shoots at you. In fact, as Aneeka recently said, the bullet shot can be cured in a a med pod, but the vaccine effects cannot be cured even in the med pod. She has been sharing info about this, reconfirming this fact again, in the recent days, and soon I will make a video on this. I already shared it last night in the Telegram live in Spanish.

Robert369 wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Stop the propaganda and disinformation here.

Sorry, but your fear-mongering is misplaced in a forum of awakening people: Even their silly vaccine with nano-bots and mRNA can be undone, but even most semi-awakened people wouldn't know how as the workings of that defy any current cabal-programmed understandings.

The above is proven and works against mRNA and other problems just like many other solutions exist. And undoing the DNA change is possible as well, and the path there goes over raising one's frequency (from within or via energy/substance/device assistance) as to reconnect to your DNA blueprint which then restores your DNA. All this has been done, though the public knows not of it.

Yes, I am aware that the Taygetans claim that it is not curable. But please be aware that are more technologically focused and do not know everything, especially in regards to energetic/spiritual workings.

Just keep in mind that "everything is waves and nothing else exists". This means that everything can be solved by waves too, as all waves interact, and there e.g. are powerful people on our planet who can use pure mindpower to create waves that can do incredible things - curing this included.

Sorry, but since I noticed the habit to not want to leave own belief systems, I shall add that calling everything you don't understand "disinformation" at best makes you look funny. Instead I suggest the more mature approach of discussing and asking about unclear content, so it can be cleared up if this is simply your misunderstanding or a false information.

#448 2021-10-04 01:00:39

Oh no... Hey... A month ago, I thought that I've survived from the PCR and vaccines by magically escape from them.... but I didn't know that it spreads through saliva like this... Oh my gosh, my father and mother and brother took it and I sometimes accidentally drunk the same cups with them... IS THERE nano inside me now?

Orffyreus wrote:

Question.- Is contagion through sex also for those who performed PCR?

Anéeka.- Yes, it is highly probable.

Question.- So is it also spread by saliva?

Anéeka.- Yes, it is also contagious from saliva.

Last edited by itriedmybest11 (2021-10-04 01:01:37)

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#449 2021-10-04 07:30:00

Robert369

LauriLavi wrote:

"The medical pod is still a machine, it does not return the cells to their original etheric point, but instead replaces the individual cells."

Here I want to stress that Aneeka saying that there is no way for the vaxxed to cure themselves is her talking only about using the technology but she has not mentioned the technology that is built in every one of us already.
[...]
I'm saying this because my intuition tells me, that Aneeka doesn't have all the information to make the claim that the vaxx effect cannot be reversed.

Exactly my saying, as there indeed are more means to handle the situation than she tells us. Thank you for confirming.

And while I understand her not mentioning these options (in case she knows about them) to be useful as to prevent as many people from taking the PCR test or jab as possible, it is also possible that knowledge like this is beyond the "regular" Taygetans but needs a higher level of understanding like Swaruu or Yazhi, or beyond. The point being that nobody knows it all, and only together we will find all the possible solutions - which in this case even depends on the frequency and personal development level of the individual.

#450 2021-10-04 07:31:50

Robert369

itriedmybest11 wrote:

Oh no... Hey... A month ago, I thought that I've survived from the PCR and vaccines by magically escape from them.... but I didn't know that it spreads through saliva like this... Oh my gosh, my father and mother and brother took it and I sometimes accidentally drunk the same cups with them... IS THERE nano inside me now?

Since you also created a separate thread about this, which makes sense as your question is about solutions and not so much about "exposing the scam" is the topic is in this thread, I replied there:

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=13027#p13027

Board footer