You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-15 23:35:54

Declaration of my Direct Challenge to Yazhy-Swaruu!

Declaration of my Direct  Challenge to Yazhy-Swaruu!
***I publicly declare; I Withrow all aspects of my consent; anyway or form to be abused; enslaved, being duped by anyone under the 3D-5D Matrix System!! If I ever entered any contract to be oppressed; I declare all is Null & Void; to be effective, throughout all densities; dimension, and timelines!; I am One; the Sovereign & Free; Source-Creator-Consciousness!
***3D is a false reality where nothing is real, everything is based on trickery, deception, sham, misrepresentation, misinformation, deceit, falsity, untruth; all is an illusion; ill -vision, ill-concept, ill-fillings, illness, everything is upside down, inverted reality; prove it otherwise!?
***We need to see for humanity where, when, and how we contributed our human consent to be abused a million ways?  We as humans have the right to know; When and how we entered into a lop-sided contract?! Where is the proof?!
***Please stop enticing humanity!; show us a soled, hardcore solution to the conundrum you have presented!
***YazhySwaruu; You can help us to break the chain! You can help us to bring down the walls!
***YashySwaruu; You can assist us to dis-mantel, dissolve, dissipate, discharge the 3D Matrix from the inside out! Yazhy&Swaruu; will you help us?!
***YashySwaruu; Give us the key; show us the way; how to kick the buts of Reptilian-Orion Parrasited; show us how to crush them like bugs?!
***YashySwaruu; Must Unite and harmonize in Hearts & Mind; be our Mentor!; let us form a Mental-Master-Mind-Alliance!; We must quantum leap into Higher consciousness and produce miracles and wonders on Earth... Today!    Yazhy&Swaruu; will you help us?!
***Yasy&Swaruu; You have a thriving heart and mind;  you are a wonderful being; Do Not Fall Into the same trap as Humanity!! 
***YashySwaruu; You are explaning your perspective, your point of view, very well , good job;  I am gratefull;  are you immune to Consciusness-Percepton-Distortion infesting 5D-6D and beyond?; please do us a favor; Please do not divide us any furder; we can analise the problems for infinatum and it will not get us out of here!;  the humans have 7 billion or more; point of view and upto 99.% we all Diveded; what we human doing is not working for our favor; I now peronally what I have created for myself; I have created my engxiety in my mothers womb;                                                   *I have totally disfunctional when I was born; my parents where totally disfunctional; my teachers in the school where total disfunctional; my religion and pastors where total disfunctional; my government uder communism where total disfunctional; I become a refugee and I explored the world; I learned all government of all nations including Russia, China, USA and they government Media-Education-Entertanment...... the list is infinitum and all is total sham,distortio, disfunction; I have learned obout Negative ETs and they ET-Parasitic-Cabal in 3DMatrix systems; The higher we go the more distructive and disfunctional its get;                                                                                                                                                        *I have learned about;  the allmighty "Gods";  the phony gods, RA, Zeus, Yehovah, Gete,s,  Soros, Fauchy, Rothschild, Rockefellers; all that  who played god over man for ever;  they are manifastaton of absolute madness; impostors  who where insane and disfunctional!;                                              *** what Humanity can learn from all of these?; many of them, do not even care to know! Someone asked what do I think? I say I stopped thinking!; it does not help! 97% of Humanity is dysfunctional;  I know I was awakened shortly after I was born;  I learned all most all that you have posted on Youtube before the Tube ever existed, and here I am today Total Dysfunctional!; I do not know how to get out!                                                                                 ***Awakening did not help me; if did, show us how?!
*** Under the 3D Matrix between incarnations, our memory is wiped/erased we cannot evolve under this condition; No One Can!  Many of the presented perspectives of the Negative Galactic federation is a total sham!
***Does anybody want my healthy body?  you can have it for exchange; show me the way out!; or trade for an hour or day or months at the time! Let us negotiate; let us talk about it!
***To get out of 3DMatrix, is not as simple to get on a bus and get out; please let us know how to get out now?!  Yazhy&Swaruu; will you help us?! Or even do you have any answers?!
***I have learned one thing so far, is to get the frick out of here ASAP while we can!!!                                                                                            ***This is my wisdom teaching to all; no one can save humanity as a whole; it is all divided; we must save ourselves individually! must do it know, awakening is further dividing humanity;  It is difficult to perceive I know; everything is upside down in an inverted 3D Matrix; many rules are not applicable; it is chaos and confusion; get our frick us out of here Now! Now is or never......Yasy&Swaruu; Can you help us?!
***Yasy&Swaruu; Can you help us to evacuate?? let us know how to escape,  can you give us refugees? Can you provide us asylum?
*** The reptilians are on a total self-destructive path;  the Negative-ETs engaged in Total war on human consciousness and all remaining sanity; the humanities consciousness is hijacked our bodies are kidnapped our hearts and minds are distorted/corrupted!
***3D earth matrix is a 99% conglomerate of madness, dysfunction a collective subconscious; is a conglomerate of memories, negative emotion, negative mental images; negative experiences; all most total darkness 100% pure evil; energy-Vail.
***Does 5D, has its collective subconscious going up to 11D? 
***Yasy&Swaruu; you are free to motivate us, lift us out of the swamp! show us the way out!; show us what we must do to get out of 3D hell!
***YazhySwaruu; I am willing to do anything you ask for an exchange, get the freak-us out of here!; do you hear us?!                                       ***Yazhy&Swaruu; will you help us?
***YazhiSwaruu; you and we as humans analyzed the problem  Millions of hrs; whatever we focus on we become or at least we amplify it!
***As we focus on the problem we become it or reinforce it!
***YazhiSwaruu; must offer various multiple probabilities, just start with one for the solution for the 3D Human conundrum how to break the wishes circle!
*** SOS ***Are you realizing, we are under attack;  this is WW3, the Total-Stealth-War on Human-Consciousness? SOS...
***YazhiSwaruu; are you aware of what is it like to exist in a totalitarian society; I  have been as a child under Soviet-style communism; the intensity, the traumatization, the fear is so intense, we barely speak, we barely move, we barely exist in the human body; this is can not be explained via a cardboard language; you have to experience it yourself!  Come and join us and lead us out of here! Come I land you my human body; feel and know what humanity is going through!
***I am one of you and I would like to get out of here from the 3D Matrix system with my memory intact.
***I cannot survive another cycle of reincarnation I do not want to be recycled, memory wiped, indoctrinated, mind-controlled ......and on and on, 1000's pages long all than without my human consent!
***During the preparation of these messages, two policemen in black attacking me interfering-harassing me; the dark side did not want this message to get out!;  they summoned me to court on erroneous charges and I have not done anything wrong!

Last edited by AHorseWithNoName (2021-08-19 01:31:35)

With Love & Light let the music speak for me;Last of the Mohicans / Life concert El dorado Orchestra https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyr9Jzxk_RI Orchestra (Live)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enuOArEfqGo America - A Horse With No Namehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSAJ0l4OBHM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf5C8N2Mdq4

#2 2021-08-16 00:15:35

Re: Declaration of my Direct Challenge to Yazhy-Swaruu!

This is an example of what I've been saying for a while...about the type of confusion, despair, and anxiety that overtakes the CA viewership and community when they get proposed nothing but red pills and problems with no solutions, no hope, and no reassurance that anybody has their back and told they are on their own to just deal with it, too bad, suck it up.

My higher self's attention and focus is on this and other issues. There's no not facing it. Not for anybody. We all must face what grows from the seeds that we sow, and lately, discontent has been growing. Nobody should be surprised if more people start opening up about these concerns.

righteously indignant

#3 2021-08-16 00:37:55

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:

This is an example of what I've been saying for a while...about the type of confusion, despair, and anxiety that overtakes the CA viewership and community when they get proposed nothing but red pills and problems with no solutions, no hope, and no reassurance that anybody has their back and told they are on their own to just deal with it, too bad, suck it up.

My higher self's attention and focus is on this and other issues. There's no not facing it. Not for anybody. We all must face what grows from the seeds that we sow, and lately, discontent has been growing. Nobody should be surprised if more people start opening up about these concerns.

To me the T's have made it quite clear what we need to be doing.
Mass civil disobedience en masses!
It's very very simple. If you're not doing this every day, organising with others operations that disrupt the narrative, and generally putting a spanner in the works, how can you complain?!

Everyone should be finding likeminded's in their immediate vicinity and organising. Things are taking a decidedly draconian turn around the world and you will need that support from others in the near future.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#4 2021-08-16 00:45:48

DarkOwl

Aneeka wrote:

They must unite now, wake up their sleeping matrixed relatives NOW or they will become extinct. They no longer have time to be nice. I only see mass civil disobedience as the only way to fight this .

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/hospital … a-pleiades

Aneeka wrote:

Mass civil disobedience and resistance is the right way. Peacefully, because this way they will not be able to throw in any kind of agitators, because there is nothing to agitate.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/possible … -of-temmer

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-08-16 00:46:14)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#5 2021-08-16 02:04:37

RoadtoSamadhi

Ymarsakar wrote:

There is no hope for people who try to control content creators online. That is not unification. It is clowns ia controlled disinfo ops.

No buddy there is no hope for support of CIA controlled asset clowns like Elena DeNaan , Law of One , and Dr Salla. 

Do you listen to Charlie ward too

Why you and crystal dragon get so absolutely butthurt I keep bringing this up? Cause I will; because I know you are part of Luk’s circle.

#6 2021-08-16 02:06:15

Well, I for one do not demand any content creator to do anything. Just making a point about people getting depressed and burnt out on bad news. When I have an opinion about something, I will make sure my point is heard. Opinions are not always right, but they should be expressed freely, and others are free to share a counter-point in return.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-16 02:07:49)

righteously indignant

#7 2021-08-16 02:08:54

Ah there it is. The bridge dwelling creature has reared its ugly head again. Will the 4th report do the trick? Let's find out.

righteously indignant

#8 2021-09-27 05:12:09

Zagrius35

Or...you can just keep 5 basic concepts in mind:

1. Animism
2. Solipsism
3. Amorality
4. Shaman
5. Totemism(empathy + method acting)

Then take the template provided by philosophical systems like Daoism/Taoism, and you will be free.

Do not overly identify with your body, race, sex, gender, mind, emotions, likes, dislikes or experiences. View each incarnation as a created character in an RPG video game. The player is your spirit/consciousness. Your mind, emotions, and belief systems exist to be altered, by you(your spirit) so you can play your character incarnation correctly. We are all the ultimate method actors...realize this then disasociate from the human condition and create cultures and races like would fantasy world building if you were writing a story. Then bring together others like you and live your created culture in real life. Eventually down the line your culture will spring a new race. Culture influences biology, creates genetics and races.

There's a lot more but in my opinion, Earth is to exist as a permanent 3D alternate reality much like certain video games permanently exist with a permanent narrative and game mechanics so you can always go back and play it when you get bored of other games....the games are Dream bubbles and all exist in God's Mind and you are god...this has ties to both Gnosticism and Solipsism

#9 2021-09-27 07:13:41

Robert369

Zagrius35 wrote:

Earth is to exist as a permanent 3D alternate reality much like certain video games permanently exist with a permanent narrative and game mechanics so you can always go back and play it when you get bored of other games

Who says that except Controllers, Regressives, parts of the lower GF and other "gamers" who abuse our planet for millennia already ?

The only ones wanting Earth to exist in a "permanent 3D alternate reality" are the regressives and mind-controlled people both on Earth (aka the unawakened gaming avatars) and in Space (aka the ones controlling or playing the game), but not the actual Humanity itself, as those see through the lies and seek to end the madness.

If you claim that it "is to exist" like this, I wonder about your intentions, because this place is about liberating our planet from that, because the true planetary population beyond "gamers" and "controllers" are fed up with the abuse and feeding of Regressives who constantly violate their free will through manipulation, mind-control and violence ?

Are you truly supporting those malevolent actions against Humanity and our planet ? Maybe you can elaborate how the topic of "planetary liberation" that the Taygetan content discussed here fits into your claim that "Earth is to exist as gaming environment" ?

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-09-27 07:14:07)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#10 2021-09-28 04:34:07

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

There is no hope for people who try to control content creators online. That is not unification. It is clowns ia controlled disinfo ops.

No buddy there is no hope for support of CIA controlled asset clowns like Elena DeNaan , Law of One , and Dr Salla. 

Why you and crystal dragon get so absolutely butthurt I keep bringing this up? Cause I will; because I know you are part of Luk’s circle.

Such an assertion is very interesting from my POV.

Could you elaborate more on why do you think Law of One is a CIA controlled asset?

#11 2021-09-29 05:09:08

Dablin

meadow-foreigner wrote:
RoadtoSamadhi wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

Such an assertion is very interesting from my POV.

Could you elaborate more on why do you think Law of One is a CIA controlled asset?

I also back meadow-foreigner's request for elaboration. Are we talking about LL Research - The Law of One here? I would have never figured their information as CIA controlled. Have you actually read through their TLOO material?

#12 2021-09-29 11:37:44

Robert369

greenl82 wrote:

jacksonhick330@gmail.com message me I work direct with yahzi swaruu and plaideans I can answer your questions as they would come from the swaruu lineage.

I dare to doubt that this is true, because anyone at that level of contact would be wiser than spreading one's e-mail address on a Google-searchable platform where even spam bots can collect your mail address.

Nevertheless, maybe it would be good if Gosia could in/validate this claim.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#13 2021-09-30 03:31:03

DarkOwl

AntigenXYZ wrote:

What makes you think that dr Salla is a CIA asset?

Hard to say what Salla is but whatever it is, it's not good.
My latest thread addresses one of many concerns about Dr. Salla

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=1953

#14 2021-09-30 10:36:04

Gosia
Administrator

False. smile

Robert369 wrote:
greenl82 wrote:

jacksonhick330@gmail.com message me I work direct with yahzi swaruu and plaideans I can answer your questions as they would come from the swaruu lineage.

I dare to doubt that this is true, because anyone at that level of contact would be wiser than spreading one's e-mail address on a Google-searchable platform where even spam bots can collect your mail address.

Nevertheless, maybe it would be good if Gosia could in/validate this claim.

Board footer