You are not logged in.

#1 2021-09-29 04:14:34

DarkOwl

Ashtar Command

Another milestone in the fall from grace of Michael Salla sad

He is now promoting Ashtar Command in his latest upcoming webinar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JAjCgeT_v4

Up till now, I saw Dr. Salla as essentially a good person albeit with streaks of naivety and a weakness for saviour narratives.

Now I'm going to call agent! Ashtar Command are as cabal a creation as you can get and I can't believe someone who presents themselves as Salla does, could miss that!

The reptilian eye in the logo of their website is the first clue.
The use of the word 'Light' is the next.
Great White Brotherhood (cabal creation)
Jesus/Sananda (same)
There's even a 666 in their superchat web address!

And that's just the cover page.

http://ashtar.galactic.to/

Corey Goode called out Dr. Salla in one of his recent videos. He didn't mention his name but everyone knew who he was talking about.

The disclosure community needs to address this.
Judging by peoples comments on Twitter and YouTube there are a lot of people as dismayed by this as I am.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#2 2021-09-29 04:16:15

DarkOwl

Re: Ashtar Command

Greetings all smile
Been out of the loop for a while.
Am hoping to free up some more bandwidth in the near future and get back to contributing here.
Sending you all love and hoping you are all trucking along nicely in the madness smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2021-09-29 10:29:51

07wideeyes

Hey, Dark Owl, great to hear from you again. Seriously, just yesterday I was wondering, and was going to write this post: "Hey Dark Owl, how are you, bro? Hope things are OK down there!" But I never got round to it...... Personal rubbish inaction, a bad habit. Love to you....x

#4 2021-09-29 17:32:03

RS

Thanks Dark Owl I've had the same feeling about Dr. Salla.

#5 2021-09-30 03:24:16

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:

Hey, Dark Owl, great to hear from you again. Seriously, just yesterday I was wondering, and was going to write this post: "Hey Dark Owl, how are you, bro? Hope things are OK down there!" But I never got round to it...... Personal rubbish inaction, a bad habit. Love to you....x

Thanks very much 07wideeyes! I really appreciate the thought!!

All is well in my world (although there is an increasing level of suffering around me).
I'm fortunate that no-one close to me is taking the jab and I have a community of awake, high vibe people around me. Horror stories abound though sad

Love to you too! x

#6 2021-09-30 13:15:30

Robert369

What you write makes sense, as that is the goal of disconnecting people from Source and then directly controlling them via technical means. Though it is hard to define where AI begins and where consciousness does, because AI only exists due to some consciousness having that as attention focus to create and maintain it.

Ymarsakar wrote:

This is the kind of strategy unawakened starseeds and humans, real and not, are very vulnerable against. They lack intel on what they are facing.

Sadly, relying on "intel" is the 3D way and utterly pointless in a world where all the 3D environment can be faked by the Cabals at will.

Insofar I consider it much easier to go by intuition or inner knowing, and then see that something is harmful even without all the "intel details" about the how and why, as that is not needed to save oneself. This means that only truly unawakened people and "3Dlings" who go only by "3D proof" are needing that "intel" really, while for those half and fully awakened their emotions will guide them. Getting "intel details" after one already knows what's going on can be interesting, though.

Ymarsakar wrote:

The wax ai signal magnifies itself. The more people attempt to control others, the more they invite in being slaves. It is effective even if you do not take the wax. Being around them is like being around radiation. And the more one radiates the frequency of fear and control, the more effectice a hijacked node is in service to the higher qabal.

This phenomenon is happening due to resonance, but luckily it applies even more to higher frequencies as those are more powerful - see the law of the dominant frequency which goes by the square of both the frequency and the wave amplitude.

This means that to counter the AI signal our planet "only" needs a sufficient number of high frequency beings to stop the spread and shielding the unvaxxed ones, and every sufficiently advanced Human can do that in his local region for as much area as his power allows.

Of course, taking down the control towers and destroying the nanobots is also needed to help those who already took the jab, but (just like many other) such systems are tricky to build or get ahold of while the Cabal still is having power.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#7 2021-10-03 00:50:03

magicalex

Up till now, I saw Dr. Salla as essentially a good person albeit with streaks of naivety and a weakness for saviour narratives.
me too, however, I need to see more "evidence" if he's really a dark side?
Ashtar Command ? there are a lot of contradictions about him :-)

Magicalex

#8 2021-10-04 01:45:41

Nightjar

Hi DarkOwl and greetings to everyone, new to this forum here from Aussieland.. couldn't agree more re.. Ashtar Command, first saw them being posted in the Nexus magazine over 25 years ago, did not reasonate with me at all, it all felt kind of..off somehow, the energy just did not feel right., same with the Sananda thing, never liked the name, seems like I picked up the energy associated with that one as well.

Last edited by Nightjar (2021-10-04 01:48:16)

#9 2021-10-04 11:59:29

Palladian

Ymarsakar wrote:

For regions like florida georgia or sweden, there is no hell matrix anchoring here.

I've just spent 3 months in Sweden. My wife is Swedish. While the government was only advising to follow rules and at the beginning of this month gotten rid of their restriction advice, the vast majority of Swedes trust their government and not many question anything because they haven't had to suffer much the last few years. The vast majority of people my wife knows over there and her family members know have been vaccinated. I find Swedes generally follow the rules no matter how stupid they seem. Like not crossing the road when there is a red man, when there are literally no cars to be seen!

Board footer