You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-04 02:06:14

Cosmic Sea
Banned

How the Cabal Maintains Their Power and How to Defeat Them...

This site/research has a lot to say.
Seems to coincide with how Yahzi/Swaruu explained how the United Federation of Planets is also convinced that 'the people' have been informed and consented..
https://geopolitics.co/2015/04/05/how-t … eir-power/

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#2 2021-10-04 06:46:35

Robert369

Re: How the Cabal Maintains Their Power and How to Defeat Them...

Nicely written article, thanks for sharing.

I just like to add that "implied consent" doesn't exist in "Natural Law" but as written in the article bases on abusive regressive "law" patterns only, especially since this "consent" normally is achieved after mind-control and deception, and thus people were actively made unaware of the situation. Thus, they apply the "Law of Free Will" incorrectly, aka in the manner that we see the lower GF doing it to justify their criminal actions agains Humanity.

Thus, to be fully free we need to be aware that all those correctly listed fake-laws were introduced to subdue and manipulate Humanity (but also beyond Earth) at will, while making things look sufficiently "legally correct" on the surface as to fool not only Humans but even many ETs in their oh-so-advanced "Holographic Councils" of the GF, which are everything but holographic but operate via a pyramidal set of councils that exactly resembles regressive structures, and by that allows the same abuse that we see on Earth out there in Space.

This being said: A crime against the people will always be a crime, no matter if a seeming consent was given. And now the time has come to teach those criminals that their fake-law excuses will not protect them from the consequences of their actions, because no matter how many excuses they bring on the table, one thing in undeniable:

Everyone is responsible for one's action at any given time, and the amount of liability depends on the involvement. And being mind-controlled and deceived obviously puts the blame mostly on the manipulators, while leaving only a miniscule "guilt" on the party who unknowingly (and most often even unwillingly) served another's crimes.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-10-04 18:56:10

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Robert369 and Ymarsakar,

I look forward to the demise of the whole shitshow cabal system. I hope it truly is in process and not just rumors/speculation. As for my part, I'm spreading information around about the horrid bunch and doing local activism (more focused on the absurd mandates). One art project I'm starting will showcase before and after;  'what they've done', and also showcase; 'what can be' a vision for us free humans.

#4 2021-10-05 13:18:28

mitkobs

People are not ready to be free. If they were ready they will not succumb to the manipulation technics of the cabal. They will seek to be truly free, in spirit. They will need to be free like they need a glass of water when extremely thirsty. They will value freedom the most of anything else(even more of their physical life). And they will care for each other this freedom not to be lost(or given to third party like cabal) in any way.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-10-05 13:22:39)

#5 2021-10-05 15:07:46

Robert369

I guess both of the above views are correct here, "Humanity is not ready" and "that's no reason to do nothing about the problems", because we also need solutions and not just situation descriptions: One cannot just wait for Humanity to change by itself while the manipulation gets worse and worse.

Thus I'd say that because they are "not ready" it is about time (and that time has come!) that those who are ready take things into their hands to improve the world situation sufficiently, so that others then carefully lead those who are "not ready" into the new future, helping them in the transition to become "ready".

This needs lots of warm, helpful and loving awakened people, of which our planet is full of. And while many of those feel "useless" because they might not have many other "great talents/skills" to rebuild the planet, these loving soft skills are exactly what is needed to assist the ones during their likely painful awakening.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2021-10-05 18:46:06

mitkobs

The saving of children were another false flag invention of the cabal, the whole Q thing with good old uncle Trump on top.

I am not talking about children when I say people are not ready, I talk about adults, grown ups who can supposedly decide independently for themselves. They themselves are still children who have own children and raise own children quite incompetently with not enough care, with not enough love and so on. And these children grow up and become quite often the same like their parents. But that is another topic to discuss. And is not about rescuing. They themselves created the situation to be in danger now, because they did not care enough. Not caring enough is leading them to this sad ending. Giving their power to psychopaths to rule over them. Not able to recognize that those are psychopaths opportunists. I know that cannot judge about everyone and say everyone is this way, but some significant % is and that is why the whole world is in this situation now.

#7 2021-10-06 02:13:02

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Crikey, I wrote a big thing....it disappeared. So I'll just send this on. A deep research site with a whole lot of disclosing of; weird rules/legality/human citizenship and so forth.
https://geopolitics.co/2015/04/05/how-t … eir-power/

LOOK to "This is What Happened" part....

I sure appreciate all of you here to connect and have these wildly-inner outer space conversations!
Thank you.

#8 2021-10-06 03:56:06

Robert369 wrote:

Nicely written article, thanks for sharing.

I just like to add that "implied consent" doesn't exist in "Natural Law" but as written in the article bases on abusive regressive "law" patterns only, especially since this "consent" normally is achieved after mind-control and deception, and thus people were actively made unaware of the situation. Thus, they apply the "Law of Free Will" incorrectly, aka in the manner that we see the lower GF doing it to justify their criminal actions agains Humanity.

Thus, to be fully free we need to be aware that all those correctly listed fake-laws were introduced to subdue and manipulate Humanity (but also beyond Earth) at will, while making things look sufficiently "legally correct" on the surface as to fool not only Humans but even many ETs in their oh-so-advanced "Holographic Councils" of the GF, which are everything but holographic but operate via a pyramidal set of councils that exactly resembles regressive structures, and by that allows the same abuse that we see on Earth out there in Space.

This being said: A crime against the people will always be a crime, no matter if a seeming consent was given. And now the time has come to teach those criminals that their fake-law excuses will not protect them from the consequences of their actions, because no matter how many excuses they bring on the table, one thing in undeniable:

Everyone is responsible for one's action at any given time, and the amount of liability depends on the involvement. And being mind-controlled and deceived obviously puts the blame mostly on the manipulators, while leaving only a miniscule "guilt" on the party who unknowingly (and most often even unwillingly) served another's crimes.

This post is surprisingly well-articulated and on the spot.

If subconscious consent is being treated as having the same weight as full consent, yet there are obvious and distinct differences, and also a veil, between the subconscious and the conscious parts of the Self, the fallacious implication that subconscious consent, or lack of conscious protest, implies consent, is absurd.

Yet, somehow, this is how it's being carried over, apparently, by the GF and other ET forces in regards to humankind.

#9 2021-10-07 02:55:09

Cosmic Sea
Banned

What do you think of this? Jessie Czebotar was in training to be the successor of; The Mother Of Darkness. https://illuminatethenetherlands.com/jessie-czebotar/

"At age 3, Jessie gave her heart to Jesus. A bit over a year later, she was forced into Illuminati training to become the successor of the Queen Mother of Darkness. However, Jessie refused to take her position in the System. In 2019, she started to share her testimony and expertise. Her main goal is to tell the captives of the System and those who fell victim to it, that there is a Way Out."

Why do I post and go on about this?

Swaruu/Yazhi recommends we 'fight/stand up'! Well...the head of the snake are the cabal motherf**ckers!

So let's put our starseed-ness together and do it! But know what we're dealing with first...sheesh.

Since they operate in extreme secretness...let's just post the crap out of all their diabolical behaviors and rituals to start!!!

I'm also not in the least 'religious', but feel strength in the powerful essence of who...what I am as power-intention directed.
Even 'SEEING' the dark arts from us are likely more powerful than we recognize.

Still...what a crazy existence....no need for netflix or other movie apps anymore...LOL.

Last edited by Cosmic Sea (2021-10-07 02:58:19)

#10 2021-10-07 20:41:49

Pymander

There is no consent. There is mass mind control over the masses leading to outcomes the controllers desire. It's all manipulation on the grandest of scales. The Federation types are giving their students (the humans) a test they know they will fail because they never prepared them for it. In fact, they did everything in their powers to ensure the students would fail the class. It disgusts me that they are behaving like this and still placing blame on the average person who does not possess any of the intellectual tools to truly process what is happening to the Earth.

#11 2021-10-07 22:08:44

Pymander wrote:

There is no consent. There is mass mind control over the masses leading to outcomes the controllers desire. It's all manipulation on the grandest of scales. The Federation types are giving their students (the humans) a test they know they will fail because they never prepared them for it. In fact, they did everything in their powers to ensure the students would fail the class. It disgusts me that they are behaving like this and still placing blame on the average person who does not possess any of the intellectual tools to truly process what is happening to the Earth.

Agree 100%. People have a limited amount of karma based on the limited amount of actual free will choice they have, vs free will they believe they have but really don't. Cabal tactics maximize on B.S. illusions like getting you to believe they are more powerful than they really are, or that you have more karma than you really do.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-10-07 22:09:04)

righteously indignant

Board footer