You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-07 02:49:51

DarkOwl

Corey Goode on 'the Saviour Trap'

I'm sure the Taygetan's will wholeheartedly agree with Corey Goode's latest posting.

It's directed at the hopium / saviour narratives getting around the disclosure movement of late. It outlines what one of his ET contacts went through on his planet with many direct parallels to what's happening here now.

A very interesting read!

https://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/mi … -into.html

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#2 2021-10-07 12:44:28

Jules77

Re: Corey Goode on 'the Saviour Trap'

Thanks for sharing Dark Owl.  This seems accurate as I believe what is happening on our planet to a degree was supposed to happen although it wasn’t supposed to be as bad as it as now (has been referred to by our Tay friends as a sick GF experiment).  We have to experience what we don’t want to understand and know what we do want.  Some snippets from the CA videos that suggest this:

Galactic Federation: Higher Level and Higher Realms

Swaruu: It's simple. As the Earth is a learning place... I don't like the word "Game". I've, we've been using "game". I dislike it. It's not a "game". People are not there for ¨amusement". It is a learning process we all go through... experiences, challenges and lessons we impose upon ourselves using the Law of Mirrors. Meaning that the lessons we go through, hard ones or not, suffering or pleasure, are what we need to experience for our personal growth... and that of the species.

Swaruu: As for Federation with Earth, as a purpose... What we all want and what we all seek with human kind, is the birth of a new species, Humans. Federation races are creating Humans from above using consciousness.  I sometimes cannot know the difference between something I imagined and something that happened. That is what Humans are training for, to think therefore manifest. To control the Law of Mirrors. To manifest their desires.
Gosia: Why do we from higher plane where there is no need for anything... just be, integrated, care to be ¨birthing¨ any new species in 3d-5d realm? Why are we so involved with 5d? Why don´t we just dwell peacefully in 7d minding our business?
Swaruu: Because from 7D this is our business.
Gosia: Why?
Swaruu: A choice.

Truth About the Federation: Extraterrestrial Communication

Robert: Yes. So sad. Why are they interested in humanity --- What makes them keep us here?
Nai'Shara: Yes, this has been deeply painful for us.
Swaruu: It is how it has always been. It is the birth of a new interstellar Race. They are guided like children by the "positive" races of the Federation. But the work must be done by humans. It is a galactic school to learn to be a new race that actively participates with other older and interstellar races.

Swaruu: They manipulate them like a teacher manipulates their students. And yes, humans are ETs in origin but not in mind. They are inexperienced young souls for them. They do not wake up because humans themselves do not want to wake up as a race, as a new species. You see it from the point of view of someone who desperately wants to wake everyone up because you are a guide like many other starseeds. But the human mass does not want it. That is why I have always said that the Earth is just as it should be. I did say it for a reason. And souls enter there to grow or to be guides and with them they also grow, and they enter at their own decision. Knowing what they will face. It has always been like this. Humans must learn to fend for themselves. Solve the problem that has been of their own creation. The Federation are only mentors. But they do control what happens from above. They say non intervention, but it really is non intervention behind humans´ back, because their hands are everywhere. But the Federation will not intervene or remove any cabal. It is not up to them, it is up to humans.

You can read or watch in entirety for context.  I have always been stuck on why the abuses were allowed for so long on this planet but maybe the plan was always to evolve humanity to a “race” during the Age of Aquarius that began December 21, 2020 and which lasts over 2,000 years.  Humanity is just going through the testing phase at the moment (and more to come).  You can search the CA transcripts and see references that allude to this testing.

#3 2021-10-07 19:29:42

DarkOwl

Ymarsakar wrote:

What is happening on earth is easy mode compared to the predicted mass consciousness timeline.

I would also note that corey goode early on came under the same character libel or slander as many others in the ufo community.

The swaruu articles on the clownsia describe these attempts to discredit. The rule of thumb is that whomever is the first to start calling out shills, is the fbi clownshill.

Or influenced by demons ai dark drakos.

The first sentence of Coreys post is directed at Dr. Salla. He made a video recently saying the same thing. He doesn't name him but it's obvious who he's talking about.
Does he get the same criticism you've levelled at me for pointing out the dangers of the direction Salla is taking?

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#4 2021-10-08 13:32:43

https://exopolitics.org/sleeping-giants … er-claims/ Any day now Corey, any Day.  The dummies are dummies but their necklaces were real artifacts.

#5 2021-12-18 07:13:58

There are no races. Watch the newest video.

Board footer