You are not logged in.

#151 2021-07-19 20:06:34

Thinkfasst

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

#152 2021-07-26 06:27:32

Meridianwoman

Ymarsakar wrote:

The Beyond meat is rather toxic from what I heard. Californian original vegetable burgers, made from actual vegetables, tasted fine.

There are other companies the make 100% veggie burgers, sold a health food stores.
I will never buy "Beyond Meat" products.

#153 2021-07-26 06:36:27

Meridianwoman

There is another person who has been spreading the same kind of awareness that is being taught by the Taygetan crew and by Kimberley  Goguen.
Please allow me to introduce Penny Kelly.
Her timely new video "White Wall" was posted on July 23.  Then on the next day (July 24th,) Kim  Goguen and Tank announced at the LifeForceMeeting that they had successfully diverted a planned disaster.
On Thursday July 21, the Cabals had planned to use a global computerized system (which controlled all waterways and irrigations and cabal military paychecks,) to implement the most insidious control and enslavement.   The new cashless digital money App which was supposed to start on Thursday, was also shutdown.
Here is Penny's video "White Wall, What's Behind It?"":  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUXYDNiicn4

The fakePandemicc was orchestrated to dominate  the world by using digital monetary reward/punishment. 
The "Great  Reset" was designed to mentally and physically control vaxxedPeople.

Kim said, something like, 'This time we did it" , possibly referring that in this timeline, we are successful,  She previously mentioned in another timeline, we couldn't get past the obstacles.  She said we are about 80% there, and still needs work as danger to slip back is always present.
Here's the LifeForceMeeting you can watch for free:
https://lbry.tv/@SavetheWorld:3/Kim-and … -7-25-21:9

#154 2021-08-14 02:31:34

Meridianwoman

KimW wrote:

SPECIAL KIM GOGUEN LIVESTREAM Recording.
GLOBAL MARTIAL Law Has been initiated!

Trump was not acting as a true Patriot and is not acting in "We the People's" interests. For example Trump's Space Force is actually Deep State's Space Force and the Deep State declared war against "we the people" and Martial Law against the inhabitants of Earth. The flurry of recent Trump declarations signed into law, were Deep State agendas.

The Universal Protection Unit are advanced ET's from outside this Galaxy (they are not the Federation). They have very advanced space weapons. No one cand stand up against them and win.

More will be revealed in the weekly recap recording which should be out tomorrow or Tuesday 1/19/2021.

https://youtu.be/-M_Ys1rJdzQ

8 months later, and everything KimW wrote back in January, still stands TRUE and HONEST!

Here are two new video by LifeForce, (Kim  Goguen,  Steffan  Rowe) https://unitednetwork.nunchee.tv/home

Steffen  Rowe Discusses Trump August 12 2021. Is Trump part of Black Sun? https://odysee.com/@SavetheWorld:3/Tank-Calls-Out-Trump's-Games:a

An evil SanhedrinMeeting, turns into aMassacre.
https://odysee.com/@SavetheWorld:3/The- … August-8:d

#155 2021-08-22 22:21:53

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Meridianwoman, I just started looking into the Kim G information..Wow...now we're getting to the details and I intuitively knew that Trump was not a 'good guy' player. Felt some serious relief after last clip on unitednetwork.news....
Do you happen to know if SwaruuX or the team know anything more about Kim G and team? Seems like the ought to know each other. Unless all of these things are just more psyops, within psyops lol....

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#156 2021-08-22 23:00:10

Meridianwoman

Cosmic Sea wrote:

Do you happen to know if SwaruuX or the team know anything more about Kim G and team? .

~~~~~~
Hello Cosmic Sea - Yes, many of us are wondering the same thing, and you may be the first to ask the question on this forum.

Presently, there is no information that connect the two (that I know of).
  I don't ask Gosia or the Taygetan Team because there must be a reason why they don't mention of the Life Force movement.

But there are two possibilities that I can think of
*  Kim Goguen once mentioned that help comes to her, from E.Ts outside of our galaxy.  (from an video a couple of years ago.)  Therefore, could Kim's coming to Earth and changing the corrupt financial system, and allow a window of opportunity to re-empower humanity, also serve as a kind of 'rescue' to other humanities in our galaxy, on a different level?  Is the transition on earth, also helping our celestial neighbors (in ways we don't understand?

*  Or, Perhaps for security reasons, the Taygetan Team don't want to disclose certain info, as to not involve the Earth people they're in direct contact with.

Here is a link to watch more LifeForce videos (without having the register to watch).  About half the videos on this list are not LifeForce, so look for the pictures of Kim or Tank:  https://odysee.com/@SavetheWorld:3?&sunset=lbrytv
and
https://odysee.com/@pennykelly:a/19-aug … m-goguen:b

Last edited by Meridianwoman (2021-08-23 02:52:33)

#157 2021-08-23 02:01:08

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Thank you for your response. I'll check out the odysee clips.

#158 2021-08-25 19:38:55

Hyperspace

Yesterday I watched a James Rink interview, and he said Kim is a fraud that is just trying to get her hands on the money. He goes into more detail in the video, starting at the 54:00 mark. I was curious what members here think of what he says?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5HZGE6 … WL&index=3

#159 2021-08-25 20:19:02

Robert369

Many say that, and all of them are either uninformed or paid shills in service of the Cabals who hate Kim. If Kim really needed money, she'd not run something that costs as much as the earnings are, and not have a team that invests as much time and effort every single day - there are way more lucrative scams than this could ever be.

Instead, please be aware that Kim is the most censored individual on the internet, as e.g. just yesterday 57 (!) domains of her have been taken down. Of course they now get restored again and the culprits chased down. This goes hand-in-hand with Kim's content not easily being searchable on the internet, and the few findings are either very limited in content or distorted Cabal lies about her - the real stuff is behind a pay-wall (or on my private server) and on various channels on Telegram which is less corrupt.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-08-26 05:35:32)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#160 2021-08-25 22:05:10

Ymarsakar wrote:

To schedule a crypto consultation, email..... 75 USD per hour or 50% half hour. Enquire about group rates.

This is presumably a banner ricemedia put up. The host is not initiated.

Rink: "They are not going to put a human in charge of it, because most humans on this planet are low consciousness. You need multidimensional DNA... like an angel in human body, to...."

St German channeled messages, adaru has told me Kim Goguen has nothing to do with this."

Ymar: THat's bullsht, somebody channeled somethinga nd told you something? And your vibration is at what given such behavior?

Rink: I would have more access to it.

Ymar: Someone essentially claiming to have DNA access calling someone else's DNA access, bullsht, never met them. Just heard somebody say something about something.

Both are wasting my time with their low consciousness.

St. Germaine is not human? Then what is he, an ass ended master from where? The Qabal hierarch has plenty of arsended masters on the roster.

Right, more he-said-she-said. I found St. Germain's possible identity as Francis Bacon/William Shakespeare an interesting theory at one point, but in the grand scheme of things, probably matters very little. That figure comes from the Fed/Cabal/Renaissance secret society crossover world, which is a rather strange and Byzantine world of a rather low vibration.

I've detached myself from that reality construct, even though it may be historically and objectively real, I can simply observe it from within my own realm, which is focused on things of a higher and more fulfilling nature. That ass-ended master stuff is the grime of the bad old world that was and the bad new world that never will be. So 4d(or 5d depending on scale) discarnate beings have the right to be called "ascended masters", like they are above Earth humans, starseeds, and incarnate extra terrestrial societies? Don't make me laugh.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-08-25 22:06:19)

righteously indignant

#161 2021-08-28 05:20:12

Meridianwoman

I share some Comments regarding SOPHIA, who she is.
The comments were posted on www.gforce.com
ME:
I wonder if she (Sophia Yazhi) is the same Sophia that Magenta Pixie is talking about.
(start Magenta video at 17:20 https://youtu.be/sh8XBhvjPt8
Gosia’s vidoe : https://youtu.be/er5ids8VDVg

Rx M Donna…YES. Although ‘Swaruu’ (I won’t list ALL her many different names…up-there) has clearly explained to us that she has NEVER BEEN A HUMAN.

But…YES…as a Taygetean Female…she has incarnated & reincarnated on Earth…MANY TIMES…and played MANY different key roles alone the way.

From [The ORIGINAL WISDOM GODDESS] Sophia…she was attacked & even killed…many times. She ‘appeared’ as Arsinoe (not Cleopatra - who was her older sister). In Egypt she is known as…Hathor. But, when Cleopatra ‘sold-out’ to the Black Sun/Sanhedrin…and…gave them Egypt she took on another name/title…Black Ishtar. To the Akkadians she was ‘Goddess Inanna’.

In the ‘story’ in the black book…she actually ‘split’ …her ‘Soul Consciousness’. She was Mary Magdalene…AND…Virgin Mary (Virgo). And YES…to the Greeks…she is ALSO…Athena. Going back even further…WAY BACK…Sophia either ‘Created’ Lilith…or…Sophia did a ‘Walk-Down’…into Lilith.

Another name for Lilith is…Shekinah…the true bride of Yahweh…who DUMPED HIM. ALL THESE STORIES ‘ARE’ CONNECTED…because…they all originate from one very important ‘Soul Consciousness DIVINE Energy’ that either STARTED with Sophia - ‘or’ STARTED with Eve. I’m still researching BOTH. All I know is…there is one ‘incredibly strong and resilient’ DEVINE FEMALE that shows-up on our time lines…again & again.

Each time she has THE SAME ENERGY. She is an ‘agitator’ & ‘rebel’ who while in the Palestine area…urges others to protest through civil disobedience against Rome. Question Donna: Does this ‘REBEL’ and her frequency…remind you of Yazhi SOPHIA ‘Swaruu’?
I say YES…THEY ARE THE SAME ‘BEING’ representing the SAME SOUL CONSCIOUSNESS & ‘characteristics’. You should also know…that SOPHIA was the very first being to hold that ‘OFFICE & TITLE’ of…CHRIST. So…the fact that Yazhi SOPHIA ‘Swaruu’ is back ‘AGAIN’…‘trying’ to help us and inform us regarding OUR HISTORY…OUR SITUATION…and…OUR OPTIONS during this ‘TRANSITION’ EVENT, while at the same time…REALLY PISSING OFF THE FEDERATION…does NOT surprise me at all. In fact…I’m very glad & proud that she is STILL HERE.

I wish others here would value, appreciate and take the time to consider the possibility that ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT CHARACTERS LINKED TO OUR HISTORY & PLANET…IS HERE AGAIN…‘trying’ to repeat her mission & cause…ALL OVER AGAIN! As always…I hope this helps some of our L. F. Members. Hopefully…without pissing ‘some’ of them off!
2 weeks ago

Me :
@Rx M thank you SO MUCH for your feedback about ‘who is Sophia.’
Your eulogy to Sophia Yazhi gives honor and recognition to the key feminine-revolutionary icons, that have reincarnated on planet Earth throughout the timelines!

Kim Goguen, like Sophie Yazhi, are the unsung heroines, who are endlessly working, to try and fix the mess that humanity is in.
This is how I see it.
Rx M, do you see any connection between these two illuminated souls?
Here is the newest video about NWO/Vatican?Federation with Sophia Yazhi’s comments:
https://youtu.be/ChsMJXfvYWI?t=65*

Last edited by Meridianwoman (2021-08-28 23:40:38)

#162 2021-08-28 11:35:19

Stan

Meridianwoman wrote:

I share some Comments regarding SOPHIA, who she is…

Thank you for your poste.
I agree, and I am so thankful and proud to be able to learn from Yazhi Swaruu.
Yazhi Swaruu if you ever read this, I want you to know that I consider YOU as a greatest gift to us earthlings!
And Big thanks to Gosia too smile

Last edited by Stan (2021-08-28 12:05:54)

#163 2021-08-28 23:39:32

Meridianwoman

Thank you Stan for your comment. 
I too feel immense gratitude to Sophia Swaruu Yazhi, and also to this community of contactees who are dedicated to sharing the E.T. information through their perfect video productions!  Gosia, Robert, Es-tella and Christina are unpaid angels, and their library of videos will be watched by future generations.

I will copy an paste some more comments that were posted on www.gforce.com today. 
The reason is:  FINDING A CONNECTION BETWEEN YAZHI AND KIM. 
Though the opinions are speculation, I thought others on this forum might be interested in the insight by someone named Rx M:

Rx M
"Wonderful of you to post this Donna. "Key Feminine-Revolutionary Icons"...YES...YOU GET IT...WELL DONE!
But...these {Illuminated Souls} passed through and were placed inside Avatars that were 'sometimes' NOT HUMAN.
Yet...as you ask the question regarding do I see any connection between these two Divine Feminine Energies...YES. Sophia either CREATED Lilith...or...she did the 'Walk-Down' thing.

Doesn't matter...either way...SAME BEING...Same Energy.
On a humorous note...my favorite story...was when she (Lilith) dumped Yahweh. If you have not read that account...you really should. After doing so...you will understand how truly powerful she was!
And...that energy...SAME ENERGY...is STILL with us today. Other names (aka's) while on Earth's surface...include Mary Magdalene (Virgo - Virgin Mary), Arsinoe (who was 'killed' by her older sister...Cleopatra & Roman Soldiers). Who later 'shows-up' as Inanna. Who is called the 'Black Ishtar' by the Akkadians.

THIS SAME 'Divine Feminine Energy' shows-up...TIME AFTER TIME...'trying' to pass along her higher ideas (gnosis) to ALL of Mankind.
She {WAS} an agitator...and...Rebel against THE SYSTEM YESTERDAY...and...STILL IS TODAY!

Now...do you understand 'why' Kim has the support of 36 ET races that are backing her? It is because...THEY KNOW...HER STORY...not...history {His Story}!   
9 hours ago

Donna:   Yes, now I see why Kim is being backed up by 36 ET races. Your explanation of herstory (not history) now makes so much sense! Fantastic connections. Thank you Rx M   
5 hours ago

#164 2021-10-11 05:51:10

Hyperspace

I just finished listening to Kim's new interview on Circle Of White Light Radio, and she makes it sound like Trump is never coming back as president. I hate the thought of another 3 years of Biden.

https://odysee.com/@WingedLion:8/-freem … 10102021:a

#165 2021-10-11 06:43:03

Robert369

Hyperspace wrote:

I hate the thought of another 3 years of Biden.

Right, obviously that would be bad, but it will impossibly happen since the US is broke beyond and cannot meet the already prolonged deadline of November 18th, meaning that major changes will occur.

At the same time, people are raising all over the country to end the current madness. Join in in whatever way you can, if you don't like what's going on, because any regime ends when the people don't follow it anymore.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#166 2021-10-11 14:49:18

Hyperspace

Robert369 wrote:
Hyperspace wrote:

I hate the thought of another 3 years of Biden.

Right, obviously that would be bad, but it will impossibly happen since the US is broke beyond and cannot meet the already prolonged deadline of November 18th, meaning that major changes will occur.

At the same time, people are raising all over the country to end the current madness. Join in in whatever way you can, if you don't like what's going on, because any regime ends when the people don't follow it anymore.

I just read the new Benjamin Fulford report, and he said the White Dragon Society has approached General Flynn to become president. I don't have a subscription to see part 2 of the article and see if Flynn accepted or not. I think Flynn is a good choice. Since Trump isn't coming back, I wonder if the vote fraud will ever be exposed and the creation of voter ID laws to prevent future fraud?

#167 2021-10-11 15:20:59

Robert369

Hyperspace wrote:

I just read the new Benjamin Fulford report, and he said the White Dragon Society has approached General Flynn to become president. I don't have a subscription to see part 2 of the article and see if Flynn accepted or not. I think Flynn is a good choice. Since Trump isn't coming back, I wonder if the vote fraud will ever be exposed and the creation of voter ID laws to prevent future fraud?

While Flynn is a seeming "good choice", there are so many more factors at play right now, not only in the US but all over the world. Thus I wouldn't know how things continue in the US, or most other countries for that matter, because it is up to the people to decide how to continue.

But one things must be clear to everyone: Almost all past existing governmental structures since the last 16000 years were created by the Cabals and had the goal of enslavement and harvesting Humans and the planetary resources. This means that to achieve an actual planetary liberation, all existing structures need to be replaced - especially the government systems, which are designed to take away the rights of people and not work on their behalf.

This is required due to the fact that the existing systems - be it governments, education, science, economy, etc. - are all intertwined and corrupt by design, and one cannot just change a few things here and there, and then hope that suddenly all will be good.

The planet and Humanity need to return to self-responsibility and self-government ! And while that clearly isn't possible for many who are not yet "there" and still need leaders, those who are ready for it need to go forward and form self-governed communities in which those who still need leaders can gently grow into not needing a leader at their own pace.

And example for this approach is what Kim Goguen attempts with the Life Force assembly structure to form council-based new government that replace the existing system, but there are various other systems in the works too, and all of them can work in parallel as long as the free will of the people and their right to self-governing isn't violated.

The above makes clear that someone (e.g. Flynn) taking over an existing system (here: the US) is no solution for the problem at hand but would simply prolong it in a less visible manner - as has been done hundreds of times in the past by replacing a government with something "better" (which usually just was the next step into even more oppression).

#168 2021-10-11 19:46:13

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Robert369 wrote:
Hyperspace wrote:

While Flynn is a seeming "good choice", there are so many more factors at play right now, not only in the US but all over the world. Thus I wouldn't know how things continue in the US, or most other countries for that matter, because it is up to the people to decide how to continue.

But one things must be clear to everyone: Almost all past existing governmental structures since the last 16000 years were created by the Cabals and had the goal of enslavement and harvesting Humans and the planetary resources. This means that to achieve an actual planetary liberation, all existing structures need to be replaced - especially the government systems, which are designed to take away the rights of people and not work on their behalf.

This is required due to the fact that the existing systems - be it governments, education, science, economy, etc. - are all intertwined and corrupt by design, and one cannot just change a few things here and there, and then hope that suddenly all will be good.

The planet and Humanity need to return to self-responsibility and self-government ! And while that clearly isn't possible for many who are not yet "there" and still need leaders, those who are ready for it need to go forward and form self-governed communities in which those who still need leaders can gently grow into not needing a leader at their own pace.

And example for this approach is what Kim Goguen attempts with the Life Force assembly structure to form council-based new government that replace the existing system, but there are various other systems in the works too, and all of them can work in parallel as long as the free will of the people and their right to self-governing isn't violated.

The above makes clear that someone (e.g. Flynn) taking over an existing system (here: the US) is no solution for the problem at hand but would simply prolong it in a less visible manner - as has been done hundreds of times in the past by replacing a government with something "better" (which usually just was the next step into even more oppression).

I agree with what you've said here, but I find it hard to trust yet another organization although; sounds good, I've looked into their Life Force meetings etc. It's something, but what's to say it doensn't end up replicating top down pyramid systems even with good intentions to not do that...

#169 2021-10-14 18:56:29

Hyperspace

I came across some videos from THI TEAM Bubba that claims Kim is Kristie Adams. He has a link to a news story claiming Kim is a fraud. I wondered if anyone can shed light on these claims?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDja23 … A/featured

https://frontpageafricaonline.com/front … 2-million/

Last edited by Hyperspace (2021-10-14 18:56:55)

#170 2021-10-14 20:28:33

Robert369

Hyperspace wrote:

I came across some videos from THI TEAM Bubba that claims Kim is Kristie Adams. He has a link to a news story claiming Kim is a fraud. I wondered if anyone can shed light on these claims?

Way to show colors to be either a Cabal agent or a totally uninformed blind believer of random stories that the Cabals constantly spreads our there, because only those badmouth Kim publicly like this.

#171 2021-10-14 20:56:52

Hyperspace

Robert369 wrote:
Hyperspace wrote:

Way to show colors to be either a Cabal agent or a totally uninformed blind believer of random stories that the Cabals constantly spreads our there, because only those badmouth Kim publicly like this.

I'm not a cabal agent or blind believer. I didn't say I believed the news story. I only asked if anyone knew anything about it.

#172 2021-10-14 21:03:14

Robert369

Hyperspace wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
Hyperspace wrote:

I'm not a cabal agent or blind believer. I didn't say I believed the news story. I only asked if anyone knew anything about it.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but I referred to the "THI TEAM Bubba" with my "cabal agent or blind believer" comment - not you ! And btw, thanks for sharing, it is always good to see yet another self-revealing source.

#173 2021-10-14 21:17:32

Hyperspace

Robert369 wrote:
Hyperspace wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but I referred to the "THI TEAM Bubba" with my "cabal agent or blind believer" comment - not you ! And btw, thanks for sharing, it is always good to see yet another self-revealing source.

THI TEAM Bubba channel seems to be created by a very low educated person who only has crazy opinions and no facts. The news story is another story, and that's why I wondered about it.

#174 2021-11-23 03:06:00

Meridianwoman

Below is a transcript of the NEW Life  Force Meeting (Note by Prava)

Watch the video here:  https://www.bitchute.com/video/HppAyQRq6Frp/
November 22, 2021

" ( This video is on the UNN app, or at https://www.unitednetwork.news  https://www.unn.today. )

"KIM  G O G U E N  REVOKES ALL United Nations CHARTERS.

Nov 18 Black Rock part of SIGINT, buying trading sovereign debt, SIGINT went down last week, so no cashing of historic bonds.

Lots of unseen generals in Switzerland. Chinese are going to cash bonds they were given a year ago.

People talk about Wuuhan lab — an international Black Sun lab to manipulate  DNA.
Also had Others’ technology. Wuuhan l ab is very active. They lost databases, control systems for ARCHONtech.
Today theBlackSun group wanted to create portals to extract loosh to give to AbraxasandDraco, but it was shut down. They were trying to charge iridium to create havoc on Earth.
The Chinese elders thought they could get control of the back end by selling out population back to Dragon families. BlackRock lost their system.

For the government types listening to the call, the Dragons & Black  Rock will never pay you, even if they had money.

JP Morgan pulled out from funding Trump, after Flynn left. The majority of the military is not behind Trump now. You can’t commit global genocide and then be the savior. BlackSun is still looking to Dracos as a savior, though that didn’t work out 16.5 thousand years ago.

Their plan only works genetic, aetheric, plasma manipulation of humanity.

The real war — like historic military theater. There is a ridiculous number of space ships watching humanity — they’re watching the Hunger Games.
On Nov 18, all players chose their side, light & dark. This day was called the Day or Destiny, where you chose your destiny.

A lot of the battles are going on with the SecretSpace   Force. While they were busy with their agenda, Life  Force Enforcement has been taking pieces off the chessboard. Their big move — lots of fear porn recently withCovid numbers, Marburg virus. Only 4 cases or Marburg case historically.

Micronova is more fear porn. Micronova is not naturally occurring. Star Maker or Star Breaker tech can create micronovas. So micronovas can only occur with help of this advanced tech. Kim mention some Clif  High (Clif is negative on Kim) info that Clif was correct but incomplete about the sun & plasma. Elites with ARCHONStried to use the alignment of the Sun (source of power), Mercury, & Earth to damage humanity.

Kim talked about loosh  harvesting, the issue of harvesting without causing the human to perish — the goal being to optimize loosh  yields. Degeneration is necessary for loosh  harvesting.
The binding mechanism that degenerated us was been mostly removed, from nearly 0% regeneration to about 74% regeneration.

People talk about CERN being moved to Australia. There were 13 portal centers/facilities around the world already. They use baby sacrifice to try to open these portals. So no demon  portals, but synthetic demons from black dust they called interferons.
Injectable  synthetic demons for humanity.
These facilities are gone now. Kim is able to find these issues because they are tied to the financial system.

DARPA systems went down recently. So Crimea has a space/jump station, that can transmit frequencies to remote parts of the world. They wanted to time travel to restore DARPA.

Elites of China and Japan are doing some negative operations now, not understood yet.

The Space Force has lost its Space and its Force, meaning they lost their technology. This is why most of the military has joined humanity. Life Force Enforcement is getting rid of Space Force facilities, with pleasure they say.

1122 and 9999 are frequencies you can use to help yourself today with today’s alignment with the Central Sun.

The US Financial system is getting really bad. Back in March, Kim cut off their credit lines. Thus Covid bonds were never cashed. No bonds are able to be cashed. As insurance companies run out of money, more and more bonds become worthless. At the Drop Dead date, everybody will be insolvent.

Kim read part of the 1975 UN memo about their One World Government, talking about the name changes of all countries to new UN designations, as well as the UN military replacing all militaries, and the UN legal system, including the Agenda 2021.

Today Kim sent out the termination and cancellation of all UN directives to all governments and militaries today, and the Global Peace and Restoration Consortium website will go live later today https://gprc.global/. The military has not unblocked the narrative. Assemblies will become very important once the dollar falls and governments fall.

No negative entities/aliens will be able to help the elite at this point. They have to savior coming to help them. The next month or so will be bumpy."
~~~~~~

Also, other Videos with Kim  Goguen and Steffen  Rowe can be viewed for free on:  https://www.bitchute.com/channel/Q23wxR8Bk6oW/

Please bookmark the link to watch frequent, newly posted videos by UnitedNetworkNews.

Last edited by Meridianwoman (2021-11-23 03:10:09)

#175 2022-11-29 18:07:32

Scott Summers

Sigh.

Kim Goguen is bullshit psyop. That people still fall for it today speaks volumes about their discernment.

The great news is that you can now go back to the beginning of this thread and read the sordid tale of Kim G and how many people in the forum were misled.

It’s great that the forum keeps receipts.

This is a learning opportunity.

Board footer