You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-11 20:34:16

Genoveva
Member

Experiment - morgellons & hydrogel in foods

Hello all,

Dr Carrie Madej has revealed into a recent interview the fact that the serum produces morgellon-type fibers, and it also contains hydrogel(s).

A very simple experiment can demonstrate the fact that morgellons and hydrogel are present in foods. I am vegetarian, so I don't know if the experiment can be done with meats.

I used a dehydrator for the past 4 years, and last year I discovered that supermarket vegetables and fruits, (when the temperature is set to 30-40 degrees celsius), produce the morgellon fibres. This year, all the vegetables from my own garden also produce morgellon fibres. I did not use any substances in the garden whatsoever.

I don't know if these fibres existed during the previous years, as I used temperatures between 45-55 degrees celsius until last year.

It does not matter if the vegetables are organic or not. It's the same result. The fibers also appeared on steamed corn (from the garden) after sitting in a cupboard for 24 hours. After 48 hours the length of the fibres was 7-10 mm. And no, they were not similar to mold or micellium.

You could replicate the results by putting grated vegetables in an airtight container, near a heat source, for a few days. Or you could wrap the container in a wool blanket, and place it near a WIFI router, to speed up the results.

In the absence of a 30°-40° heat source, fill the container up to half or a third of the height of the container, add a few drops of oil, and seal the container/jar. Fermentation, combined with the insulation provided by the wool blanket, should raise the temperature inside the container to values which match the temperature of the human body.

Also, it would be useful to do the same experiment in parallel (a second sealed container) with cooked vegetables.

Here is a short description of hydrogel, from wiki:
A hydrogel is a crosslinked hydrophilic polymer that does not dissolve in water. They are highly absorbent yet maintain well defined structures. These properties underpin several applications, especially in the biomedical area. Many hydrogels are synthetic, but some are derived from nature.[1] The term 'hydrogel' was coined in 1894.

The entry from wikipedia for hydrogel describes the... papaya. It appears that they are one and the same thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogel

Therefore, the papaya is only a distraction, and the infiltration of the mother nature has been initiated long before the scamdemic. We are part of mother nature too. We must defend her.

Offline

#2 2021-10-11 22:44:31

LauriLavi
Member

Re: Experiment - morgellons & hydrogel in foods

Morgellons has been sprayed through chemtrails long before 2019.

It was actually a scientist called Harald Kautz Vella who discovered the morgellons fibers because he was called to study an illness that happened to cows on a farm and he hadn't seen anything like it before. His conclusion was that morgellons is state of art self assembling nano technology that forms spider like creatures in the body once it starts to assemble.

Harald has also talked about morgellons victims having sensations inside their skin like there would be ants running inside the skin but without them ever finding anything going on inside the skin. This is why Harald says that the morgellons has an etheric quality that starts to summon parasites from other dimension in the body. This would go along with what the taygetans have described about etheric parasites, that they can switch dimensions from physical to non physical.

Harald has been studying morgellons and morgellons victims perhaps the most and what Harald has mentioned that there's one thing that will protect from morgellons and that is alkaline ph on the body. The explanation was something like that the body sees the morgellons as a parasite and if the body is acidic the body allows these parasites to exist because they bind to heavy metals and on alkaline ph there is not much heavy metals, don't quote me on that though.

But this I remember Harald saying that if the body is alkaline then morgellons doesn't do anything in the body, no harmfull effects are caused.

Some things that make the body acidic are coffee, tobacco, alcohol, dairy products, meat, white sugar to name a few and these are the things most people consume daily so most people will be affected negatively from morgellons. One of the most efficient ways I have learned to alkalize the body is eating chlorella and clean chlorella, the type that doesn't taste like sea or fish. The other way to help the body to alkalize itself is to ofcourse avoid acidity inducing substances like the ones I mentioned earlier.

Last edited by LauriLavi (2021-10-12 10:59:06)


You manifest what you assume, not what you think. Your fears become reality because you ASSUME them into reality. Assumption is more active form of manifesting and liken to laser precise form of manifestation where as the law of mirrors is more passive form of manifestation.

Offline

#3 2021-10-11 23:15:28

Genoveva
Member

Re: Experiment - morgellons & hydrogel in foods

Therefore, pretend that we do not see what cabal does to the planet?

It would be understandable if we needed sophisticated laboratory experiments, which we do not have. However, when we can demonstrate without a shadow of a doubt that we are not 'conspiration theorists', and that the planet is being bio-geo-engineered by satanists, all we do is change PH and consume chlorella?

BTW, please let us know: is chlorella cultivated in distilled water? Because it's the only way to ensure that it is pure chlorella. How about the nutrients which are used in the chlorella culturing? Are they nano-free?

There is NOTHING uncontaminated with nano and hydrogel on this Planet. Nothing!

Did you know that your cutlery and dishes and your cup of tea must be sealed, covered, in order to prevent the nanos from the air to fall in your food/drinks/dishes? If anyone here on this forum is deluded into thinking that they can limit the amount of toxins in their body, I suggest they should learn how to survive without breathing air, and live naked in a sterile bubble. Because the clothes are soaked with nanos - if not from the producer, then from the water and the detergents. Then, they should throw the furniture, bedsheets, into the fire, because those too are soaked in poisons and nanos.

What chance do we have at a normal life, as long as mother nature is tortured and assassinated? Are we willing to turn our heads and pretend we don't see, or hear, or get sick and dumbed down?

Are you saying that by detoxing all is good with your life, and that the cabal should continue to do their demented deeds?

I would understand this if there was no proof. But when a 5 year old can prove with a petri dish or a sealed jar that the planet is assassinated, what are we waiting for? Subscriptions to billy gate's monthly serum and milligram rations of artificial foods?

Offline

#4 2021-10-11 23:45:58

Genoveva
Member

Re: Experiment - morgellons & hydrogel in foods

https://odysee.com/@TimTruth:b/Hydra-vulgaris-moderna:b

https://t.me/cosmicagencymainsupportcenter/2533

This is what is in all bio-organisms on the planet. When you eat food, this is what you eat.

I have added 7 spoons of borax disolved in apple vinegar to the water which I subsequently distilled.

The distilled water, after 2 weeks of sitting in the demijohn, had generated hydrogel networks and islands inside the water.

Offline

#5 2021-10-13 18:10:24

Robert369
Member

Re: Experiment - morgellons & hydrogel in foods

Thank you, Genoveva, for your experiment report, which I consider authentic and going along what is currently happening on the world.

But I kindly request to not spread panic that this is true everywhere on the world, as e.g. I am not having these problems here at my location (a healthy place "somewhere in the almost-wilderness of Eastern Europe) with my drying machine at that temperature range (which we use anyways as to not destroy the drying good contents).

We are not using natural water and no industrial foods, and there's hardly any chemtrailing ever here, while living in a high energy environment that "keeps stuff away" and people healthy.

Insofar, I dare say that Earth has not totally succumbed to this attack, but I am certain that all the industrial products and most "civilized regions" are exposed to such in some degree.

This being said, I do agree that the attack is bad, but having high frequency and being protective about one's health by generally living healthy (e.g. alcalic) will indeed prevent issues from such nano fibers from arising. This is similar to our body at all times containing billions of germs, none of which can become active if one is energetically and physically healthy.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#6 2021-10-13 20:17:19

Genoveva
Member

Re: Experiment - morgellons & hydrogel in foods

Robert369 wrote:

Thank you, Genoveva, for your experiment report, which I consider authentic and going along what is currently happening on the world.

But I kindly request to not spread panic that this is true everywhere on the world, as e.g. I am not having these problems here at my location (a healthy place "somewhere in the almost-wilderness of Eastern Europe) with my drying machine at that temperature range (which we use anyways as to not destroy the drying good contents).

We are not using natural water and no industrial foods, and there's hardly any chemtrailing ever here, while living in a high energy environment that "keeps stuff away" and people healthy.

Insofar, I dare say that Earth has not totally succumbed to this attack, but I am certain that all the industrial products and most "civilized regions" are exposed to such in some degree.

This being said, I do agree that the attack is bad, but having high frequency and being protective about one's health by generally living healthy (e.g. alcalic) will indeed prevent issues from such nano fibers from arising. This is similar to our body at all times containing billions of germs, none of which can become active if one is energetically and physically healthy.


The point is to save Mother Nature!

If we do not see the proof with our own eyes, we will continue to allow the cabal to assassinate her and to divide humanity with  pleasantries like "conspiracy theory".

I do not agree that this is spreading panic. It's the truth! When you ask the correct question, only then you stand the chance of getting the correct answer. Or, in other words, you've got 50% of the solution when you identify the correct question.

Mother Nature is our only ally. She loves us, she supports us. Are we going to be ungrateful brats to our mother, or are we going to save Our Mother?

Yes, I agree that the world right now doesn't need yet another cause for saving. However, this is the one cause which can unite everybody under one flag, the cause which the cabal cannot invert. Their carbon tax fraud is exposed, and we can recover our health AND raise the vibrations naturally and effortlessly.

The panic should have set in our hearts when we started to notice the chemtrails, the morgellons, the insects dying from microwave radiation, many, many years before the scamdemic. Don't you think that by refusing to panic we became the cowards and the sleeping beauties which we are today? The time for panic is long gone. It's time to grow a spine and to demonstrate where our loyalties are. With action, not with pretty words!

Offline

#7 2021-10-13 21:13:47

Robert369
Member

Re: Experiment - morgellons & hydrogel in foods

Genoveva wrote:

The panic should have set in our hearts when we started to notice the chemtrails, the morgellons, the insects dying from microwave radiation, many, many years before the scamdemic. Don't you think that by refusing to panic we became the cowards and the sleeping beauties which we are today? The time for panic is long gone. It's time to grow a spine and to demonstrate where our loyalties are. With action, not with pretty words!

Panic is not helping anyone, but being mindfully observant and acting, insofar we agree on the latter part because the world is full of mostly sleepers, some word warriors and too few people with skills and willpower to actually do something about the situation.

The question is, what did everybody do to end this madness ? I have done and am continuing to do my part, both for myself and in preparation for removing the issues, though I cannot quite talk about this here further.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-10-13 21:30:38)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#8 2021-10-13 22:00:37

Genoveva
Member

Re: Experiment - morgellons & hydrogel in foods

Robert, I respect and I appreciate you for the fact that you are the only one with the courage to debate this issue.

As you said, people may panic. From the fact that nobody else has the courage to speak up, would you agree that they are dissonant? Because it sure looks that way.

I would like to invite every star seed to reflect on the message from the taygetans: they (the starseeds) are here at the request of Gaia.

We are not here to wait for a savior! We are the saviors and we are the guardian angels of the planet.

We did not come on this planet to be enslaved, and we did not come here to live 'the good life'. We are here as warriors! (first clue)

Anyone care to contradict me?

A girl from another planet comes here and urges everyone to wake up, to be disobedient and to be a pain in the arse for the cabal. (second clue)

Even the bible warns since 1700 years ago that this is a WAR! (third clue)

When the elders have been assassinated in care homes, it is because we did not do our job! (fourth clue)

When children are injected with poisons, it is because we did not do our job! (fifth clue)

When forced injections have been done anywhere on this planet, it is because we did not do our job! (sixth clue)

When defenseless people have been brutalized by police for not wearing a mask, it is because we did not do our job! (seventh clue)

When vote fraud has been exposed and nothing is done about it, it is because we did not do our job! (eighth clue)

When poisonous soup is thrown on our heads, and introduced in our every possible opening, it is because we did not do our job! (ninth clue)

When IQ drops every year by a few points, it is because we did not do our job! (tenth clue)

When we pay the cabal the taxes which are used for genocide, it is because we did not do our job! (eleventh clue)

Therefore, please someone enlighten me: what are the results of our vibrations? By the above list (which is much longer, truth be told) I don't see good vibrations. I see a failed mission.

Is this putting panic in your heart? Good! At least you will stop with the sickening fear! Cry a little, but then wipe your tears, and do something! Yahzi has provided plenty of options! They are valid options! Should any of them have been truly implemented, then we would not be now in the position to defend Mother Nature!

Yahzi cannot tell us to raise up, as she would be interfering, and she would be banished from this side of the galaxy with the speed of light. What is stopping us from doing any of the things she advised us to do, or standing up for ourselves and for Mother Nature?

I do believe that we all work on sustaining highest possible vibrations. But if the results do not confirm that we've done enough, are we going to take the defeat? Or are we going to expand our options and actions?

Offline

#9 2021-10-13 22:27:33

Robert369
Member

Re: Experiment - morgellons & hydrogel in foods

Nicely summarized, and of course it is incomplete as a complete list of problems would fill books. Though I would rather simply use one single phrase for all the problems:

"Knowing or unknowing compliance and acceptance with the regressive agenda of enslavement and exploitation"

This formulation intentionally includes a minor contradiction to your list, which for the most part pushes the blame on the Starseeds and to which I only partially agree: People still have free will - even if distorted due to mind-control -, and not yet having overcome this is not only to be blamed on others (e.g. Starseeds or other helpers), because some people simply need more pain to wake up than others.

Thus, I see the Starseeds besides help to awaken the people and resisting the Cabals more in the role of damage control, as to make sure that things will not go beyond repair, while still allowing the people to wake up on their own speed.

This being said: Simply saving the planet would be easy to do from a higher perspective, but it would not help any of the mind-controlled souls here, thus any other path would lead into more savior mentality, which has failed plenty of times in the past already (e.g. by direct benevolent ET interference). In my view, the path must lead to self-empowerment of the people through information, raising the planetary frequency and offering alternatives to the Cabal systems, while fending off the Cabals' madness until this is sufficiently achieved (not all are intending to change their ways in this life) and preventing permanent damage.

And so far, I would say that this is well on its way, even if things seemingly look grim. But this grimness is required for more people to wake up, and I sense that we are relatively shortly before the climax of the madness, after which an explosive liberation process (which already started mostly silently) will clean up the current mess in short time.

And while there are always more people who could involve themselves in the planetary liberation, for some simply being here to spread their frequency is already what they came for - something seemingly minor which is of utmost importance to the overall success.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#10 2021-10-13 22:50:40

Genoveva
Member

Re: Experiment - morgellons & hydrogel in foods

No Robert. I do not push the blame on starseeds.

You said  "This being said, I do agree that the attack is bad, but having high frequency and being protective about one's health by generally living healthy (e.g. alcalic) will indeed prevent issues from such nano fibers from arising. This is similar to our body at all times containing billions of germs, none of which can become active if one is energetically and physically healthy.

I said that WE CAME HERE TO SAVE THE PLANET!

You suggest that you came here to save the people, by keeping toxicity away from your own body. It is not our job to save the people! By following the example of our actions, they have the choice to choose our side. By hiding, we do not give them the courage to choose.

By keeping a healthy lifestyle, you suggest that high resonance is sufficient in order to do your job. I merely exposed the reasons why we did not do our job. Otherwise, all those negative aspects would have never occured.

If you really want to save the people, be visible! Lead by example!

It's so hilarious to hear this mantra: they need to get some pain to wake up. Haven't they gotten enough pain?

It's like telling a mentally challenged person: "Please, don't be so mentally challenged!", and "You will get a remedy of pain, so please tell me when the pain will have motivated you sufficiently, in order to stop being mentally challenged". This, I find hilarious!

Do you comprehend that this is a mind controlling game orchestrated by the cabal to exploit the naivety of confused starseeds? This is not a question for you, Robert! This is a question for everyone else!

Last edited by Genoveva (2021-10-13 23:03:05)

Offline

#11 2021-10-14 00:05:00

Robert369
Member

Re: Experiment - morgellons & hydrogel in foods

Genoveva wrote:

I said that WE CAME HERE TO SAVE THE PLANET!

The original Humanity is part of the planet (supposedly acting as guardians of it - which obviously utterly failed due to mind-control and 3D Matrix interference), just like plants and animals, or even water, air and mountains are, or do you consider "planet" a simple lump of rock ?

Genoveva wrote:

You suggest that you came here to save the people, by keeping toxicity away from your own body. It is not our job to save the people! By following the example of our actions, they have the choice to choose our side. By hiding, we do not give them the courage to choose.

Genoveva wrote:

By keeping a healthy lifestyle, you suggest that high resonance is sufficient in order to do your job. I merely exposed the reasons why we did not do our job. Otherwise, all those negative aspects would have never occured.

That was totally not my message, and deliberately simplifying it to "live healthy, spread your frequency and all will be good" is not adequate, though for some that is what they chose to do - either before incarnating or only now for various reasons. I agree that those could be activated to do more at this time, but even if not they will be needed.

Nevertheless, Humanity needs to re-awaken to once again become the guardians of Gaia, and that firstly requires a frequency and awareness raise. Without Humanity taking back their guardian role once again, Gaia will be in need of yet another "savior" in no time. Thus, "just liberating the planet" is insufficient.

Genoveva wrote:

If you really want to save the people, be visible! Lead by example!

I would generally agree, though "being visible" is relative to the intended purpose and activity.

Yet, from the way you put it, I must assume that you are suggesting this from own leadership experience ? Have you done it, or is it just theory that you advise to others as "the solution" ? I am certain that you are aware that we have more than enough of such "theory advisors", and instead need some who walk the talk and share advice based upon successful experience.

This being said, being visible can happen in many ways and not only by what I consider "3D visible". And since you direct this at me personally: It is not like you know what I am doing on a larger scale, right ?

I will go "public" in a more "3D visible manner" when the time for what I came here to do arrives - not that I would have to justify myself, because there's plenty of visible stuff for those who are ready for it.

Talking about "being an example": What is your own plan for "being a visible leader" and "saving the planet" ?


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#12 2021-10-14 00:55:13

Genoveva
Member

Re: Experiment - morgellons & hydrogel in foods

I thought it would be obvious.

OK. Let's see:

I do not hide behind a fictional identity. This does not mean that everyone should follow my example.

I point out that which appears as false, therefore that which makes no sense. To encourage critical thinking, and for others to add to the momentum of obliterating the falsity.

I share my real experiences, so that others can learn if there is anything for them to learn, or they can correct me when I am wrong.

I did not propose that someone should be THE leader. Everyone must lead through example. If I say 'we should do this, or that, people choose to remain within their comfort zone, as long as they are not put on the spot. When I say 'you' it is therefore intended to make you, the reader realize that you may want to ask yourself the hard questions, and stop looking around for a leader. How can we even look around for support among us, when all we do is keyboard politeness, philosophy and whatnot?

I suggested to arm ourselves with simple methods of proving that the cabal is pulling the wool over our eyes. No we don't have powerful microscopes. But we can grow the samples in our kitchen. We can all perfect a method to spread to the public.

Being visible starts with stopping to hide. Doesn't it?

Aren't we fed up with people in the shadows? Who likes the shadows so much? Isn't it the cabal?

And is anyone on this planet as naive as to think that everything we do is not already known to the oppressors? Pretending to hide, while they pretend not to see us... is it going to help at all? Well, by all accounts, the cabal will stop pretending to know who we are the moment when we are the only ones left out of the cloud connection. When this happens, what is the plan?

Isn't it wiser to stop their plan of 'thinning the herd' before too late?

So yeah! We must work together in plain sight. Secrets serve the cabal. Truth can be triumphant when we stop the secrecy. Not all of us. Some people may have very good reason to stay behind, and there is no judgement here. I am sad that absolutely nobody takes a step forward to say: here I am! Let's start something together!

Offline

#13 2021-10-14 01:43:31

Robert369
Member

Re: Experiment - morgellons & hydrogel in foods

Genoveva wrote:

I am sad that absolutely nobody takes a step forward to say: here I am! Let's start something together!

Luckily there are plenty of people doing right that, which is why this month in several countries the Covid madness was ended or announced to be ended, while also several "governments" have been removed.

Of course, this is not publicly visible due to the ongoing Cabal control of the media, but things are well on their path on a worldwide scale.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#14 2021-10-14 06:44:44

STAR-ONE
Member

Re: Experiment - morgellons & hydrogel in foods

Genoveva wrote:

No Robert. I do not push the blame on starseeds.

You said  "This being said, I do agree that the attack is bad, but having high frequency and being protective about one's health by generally living healthy (e.g. alcalic) will indeed prevent issues from such nano fibers from arising. This is similar to our body at all times containing billions of germs, none of which can become active if one is energetically and physically healthy.

I said that WE CAME HERE TO SAVE THE PLANET!

You suggest that you came here to save the people, by keeping toxicity away from your own body. It is not our job to save the people! By following the example of our actions, they have the choice to choose our side. By hiding, we do not give them the courage to choose.

By keeping a healthy lifestyle, you suggest that high resonance is sufficient in order to do your job. I merely exposed the reasons why we did not do our job. Otherwise, all those negative aspects would have never occured.

If you really want to save the people, be visible! Lead by example!

It's so hilarious to hear this mantra: they need to get some pain to wake up. Haven't they gotten enough pain?

It's like telling a mentally challenged person: "Please, don't be so mentally challenged!", and "You will get a remedy of pain, so please tell me when the pain will have motivated you sufficiently, in order to stop being mentally challenged". This, I find hilarious!

Do you comprehend that this is a mind controlling game orchestrated by the cabal to exploit the naivety of confused starseeds? This is not a question for you, Robert! This is a question for everyone else!

Genoveva: Do you have knowledge of Ra material (Law of One) and Q'uo material? If this is not the case and if your heart tells you, I can only advise you to read them, you will find some wisdom / understanding and answers to your questions.

Offline

#15 2021-10-14 17:28:41

Tyndlar
Member

Re: Experiment - morgellons & hydrogel in foods

Genoveva, I understand and I know you are frustrated.

But panic is fear and we should understand that we are all God's children, we are God, this stress, panic and all negative emotional energy, reactions and actions are all food for negative beings, and causes suffering. The only way to conquer this is to not give in to the devil (negativity and darkness) and love with all our heart, believe in ourselves, have some self respect and stand up for ourselves still yes, but panic, no...

If you panic then you fear, you then become a victim and don't have the confidence, trust and strength of mind to overcome this. The more negative you are, the easier a target, but it does not come easy, it is another level of awarness to be able to rise above the bully's and see that they are actually just mice!

I fight my own corner by now fully embracing what I felt was important to help me feel fully protected and to fight the negativity by practicing positive Wiccan rituals. This is how I roll, I have had one foot in the astral and one foot here all of my life, so I like to work behind the scenes, with the astral and magic. In the physical I try to learn from every negative situation and try to figure out how I can turn it around into a positive, and also learn how I can better react to a negative situation.

I know for a fact that your mental energy attracts the same, like attracts like. If I am feeling negative, or thinking and believing in something negative, it happens.

For example: my partner was worried about me using my new e-scooter, they were worrying so much about police stopping me and giving me a fine, and when we went out for a test ride, guess what?! about four or five damn police cars and vans passed us by, when we hardly ever see any around here, maybe one or two, never a whole load! So my partner who doesn't believe in this stuff says it's weird and that I may be right about what I say when you do attract what you are stressing about.

There's been many times in health care that people do recover faster from illnesses if they have a positive mindset and are happiest! Stress and negative energy are not healthy for our bodies. We are emotional beings though, so bottling it up is also going to make us ill, but we can release this in a healthy way, and learning to manage stress and releasing it in a healthy way is good, and learning to develop a more positive outlook on life, seeing the beauty and overcoming the doom and gloom will most likely help raise your vibrations.

I don't believe Jesus existed, but I do still look upto that personality as a way to be. Love with all your heart, be aware of the darkness, keep it behind you, don't let it guide you, manipulate you and make you blind, keep the light infront of you and your eyes will see the path more clearly I believe.

Like Yazhi said, your belief in these positive beings makes them real, even if it is you holding that sword of light to banish the darkness away when you believe it is the Angels, it doesn't make them not real though.

In my dreams, if I become aware I am dreaming, I will say out loud "this is a dream" and suddenly a curtain of low awarness is lifted from me and everything feels as real as here when I am awake, I cannot control these dreams just like here, I can feel and there is no way to tell it is any less real than this reality.
The only thing is that I know these are dreams only because of my memory from the beginning of the dream, but if I did not have this, then who is to say that it is not real when all I have as proof are memories, and if I don't have them and am fully away and it is like waking reality in every way, then there is no proof until I wake up, and even then, after that, there is no way of telling then too. smile

I know I say all this and I am myself still in "training" this planet is probebly one of the best training grounds for building your mental being up!
The Taygetean's have a good positive culture that seems to have helped alot with keeping them aware and in knowledge from childhood upwards, so that they don't fall into what we are doing.

We too one day can build the blocks of protecting ourselves and set a healthy society in place like they have, teach our children independance like they have and teaching them in a healthy way..

My experience from my childhood upwards as a starseed, is that society here on Earth tries it's very best to break you down in order to build you back up and fit into the cabals box. Extreme abuses and neglects happening from early on in order to create broken people. I still have this happen to me today as an adult, it will never stop until I am broken...

but what you can do as this happens to you, is to never break and to still love and understand that you are worth more then what they want you to believe, you are starseeds and you are all God's children, ancient beings you all are, you have travelled through time in the astral to come here and be this avatar, play this character in this never ending story, or many characters you will play, with many personalities and many stories on many planets and realities in the multiverse, forever.

So stop feeding the Goblins cookies! They move away when they have nothing to feed from you and are not able to get their negative energy from you. I've had negtaive astral beings doing this to me years ago, I shouted at them... told them to "f*** off" without feeling fear and they left me, I wasn't scared because I knew what they were doing. This is what is happening all of the time here on this planet, this reality, don't give in.

Sorry for taking over with a long message...

Offline

#16 2021-10-14 21:24:51

Ymarsakar
Member

Re: Experiment - morgellons & hydrogel in foods

When it becomes obvious in nov dec that people are dying due to bio wax expect some panic.

Also, what proof does anyone have that they are starseeds?

It is the same kind of subjective criteria that ymarsakar is a son of god, magus and lord of karma, with the powers equivalent of suns and galaxies.

Most people would find it either nonsensical or over glrofication.

So why do people attach their petty human pride to titles like starseed, what makes them superior to animals, npcs, or ai prophets?

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-10-14 21:29:09)

Offline

#17 2021-10-14 21:50:39

Genoveva
Member

Re: Experiment - morgellons & hydrogel in foods

It is very weird to be accused of panic while in fact one advocates for the opposite.
That is, until I realised that they project their internal state on others.

Offline

#18 2021-10-15 09:32:06

Raviolli
Member

Re: Experiment - morgellons & hydrogel in foods

Genoveva wrote:

It is very weird to be accused of panic while in fact one advocates for the opposite.
That is, until I realised that they project their internal state on others.

I'll put in black and white to remove confusion.

You are saying don't push/resist your emotions away.

You are saying embrace panic (fear). Then action.

correct?

Offline

#19 2021-10-15 13:51:54

Genoveva
Member

Re: Experiment - morgellons & hydrogel in foods

Raviolli wrote:
Genoveva wrote:

It is very weird to be accused of panic while in fact one advocates for the opposite.
That is, until I realised that they project their internal state on others.

I'll put in black and white to remove confusion.

You are saying don't push/resist your emotions away.

You are saying embrace panic (fear). Then action.

correct?

Nope. I say look at the facts and do the right thing. The right thing from my perspective is to fullfill the mission. And you do this because you are here of your own free will. Why would you choose such mission? It must be because of a burning passion, otherwise you wouldn't be here. You would live the good life somewhere else.

Why are taygetans here? In my opinion it's the same motivation: they are passionate about this mission.

All the toxicity and inverted knowledge were known to us, before we came here. I had proof about this particular fibers issue since last year.

I didn't panic about it because I did my panicking about toxicity a looong time ago. After a two years detox (pain was unbearable), I finally managed to reduce the pain.

I started preaching to every single friend and family about the importance of a healthy lifestyle, about the fact that we are being chemically lobotomised. The dissonance about chemicals, gmo, and codex alimentarium later on, was as actual back then, as it is today about the newly added perks of mandates.

You know what knocked out the pain for good? A cousin said: "look, I know it's bad, however I believe that our bodies are smarter than we are led to believe, so we are adapting, just look around and you'll see this". I observed in fine detail this aspect, and it turns out he was right. For 12 years I paid close attention. Last year, when I first noticed the fibers, I made a quick decision to trust that our perfect design has a few surprises which cabal doesn’t particularily like, or they cannot beat.

I personally do not mind anything they throw at us. Oh, I do complain a lot, though - who wouldn't? It's not because I hope to get a resolution for my complaints. It's because in the past year something strange happens when I complain about an issue: the cabal AI listens and reacts in a very specific way.

Last year I complained about the chemical fog which weirdly manifested throughout the globe, in the same time as the monoliths. It immediately reacted: the fog still manifested, but much more diluted and shorter durations.

There are many examples. AI had to react, because I was doing the complaining on the phone in private and then in a few public comments. Btw, did you notice that your phone conversations are glitching when you try to communicate censored information? If I talked about unimportant issues (normal phone connection or voip too), the connection was pristine. As soon as I would start telling the other person something critical about the issues which are censored, the other person would hear almost nothing. Each time I mentioned in the conversation that this happens because of an AI, the algorithm got adjusted. It even tried to anticipate when I was going to bring a 'hot potato' topic into the discussion in order to trigger the glitchy stuff a couple of seconds in advance. That's too many details about this issue.

So, no, I have no reason to panic. Because if you panic or not, it doesn’t help at all. When I said cry a little if you must, I was suggesting: get over it (in case this issue is news to you), whichever way you choose. But do it fast!

What is our mission here? Each of us decide according to our resonance. My mission is to hit the system where it hurts them most and to do the maximum good in the same time.

A problem can be solved in the fastest way possible by going to the cause. You find the cause, and focus there. Yes, the ultimate cause it's the resonance. But every awakened human on earth is working on resonance. We have also support from outside earth. It is not enough. I'm not saying this because I am some expert in resonance. I am saying this by looking at the results. The results are a huge improvement, compared to 12 years ago when only 'conspiracy theorists' and spiritual people were counteracting the cabal.

I know that it is said that by Christmas the cabal will be exposed publicly. I know this from a source which I trust, and I am translating his interview right now. However, despite the bright prospects, and according to my analysis of the situation, it will be a very bumpy road, unless we add a positive action to the mix. An action which will involve the sleepers too, an action which the cabal cannot censor. Not that the 'normies' are needed, but it will give them the opportunity to become awakened and to speed up their recovery or to stop them from producing further damage to themselves.

I will add the interview (probably to this thread) once it's done. But these guys don’t know how to make an interview, and translating it for an english audience it's quite a challenge. They speak mainly for the romanian audience, so the cultural differences make it almost impossible to convey what it can be read in between the lines. Romanians communicate with humour,  quite a lot. So, it's a drag to skip the humour part, but if I were to find the english equivalent, the subtitles would fly too fast - as they speak a storm - and I don’t expect that many viewers would have the patience or have the idea to play the video on slow motion, to give themselves time to read the subtitles.

The cabal, according to this whistleblower, is using an algorithm in order to skip karma. I hope that some mathematician here will be able to explain it further. It sounds as a valid assumption to me: there is a long algorithm (according to the interviwee) which complicates a problem indefinitely, until a result is obtained.

If you take a look at what's going on, you will notice that we are a long way away from the mantra "just two weeks to flatten the curve". And cabal keeps adding to the complexity of the algorithm. If you look back to the situation prior to the scamdemic, they've done it forever on earth, to the extent that you don't even know who is the cabal. Heck, you don't even know if you look at a real person, a clone, a walk-in, etc. And if you look at the cosmic disclosure from Corey Goode, the cabal has been doing the same thing in the GF, since forever.

So, they will not stop adding complexities even when they officially capitulate.

An action to save the nature is the best thing we can add in the mix. And since we have a very simple way of measuring the toxicity, with no instruments (of which cabal carefully made sure that we do not possess), we can counteract the BS by showing: look, you say you save the nature by genocide and by carbon tax, so what is this?( refering to the fibers, here). There's all sorts of issues with such action, as cabal will not take it laying down. However, as I said above, unity in action will survive, the action will gather momentum, and for once, they will be the ones under pressure. They wouldn't cope too well under pressure,  especially from ex-normies.

There is much to be said here, but what's the point when people like Robert369 is frantic about bashing this idea into the ground?

They can bash whichever way they want! The truth speaks for itself louder than naysayers. And that's OK too. If the naysayers or the fear stops people from uniting in positive action, I am OK with that too. Because the Universe has a perfect design. Yeah, it will be a bumpier road, but we will get where we are supposed to, sooner or later. And it will be perfect, I know it will.

There is the long forgotten (and unfortunatly  inverted by the cabal) art of the spiritual warrior. A spiritual warrior would have spotted the opportunity here without the long explanation. I am not a spiritual warrior,  however I surely aspire to become one. And, I start by being a pain in the a*** for you know who.

I didn't put the long explanation to convert anyone. Your choice is sacred to me. And it's normal to be so! If Source respects your free will, why shouldn't I?

Last edited by Genoveva (2021-10-15 13:52:52)

Offline

#20 2021-10-15 18:50:50

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Experiment - morgellons & hydrogel in foods

Great post, Genoveva, motivational, inspirational and many thanks. Your effort is appreciated. And hey, it all made sense first time reading! Ha Ha! My only 'rider': you don't need the sentence about Robert....

Offline

#21 2021-10-15 19:02:20

Genoveva
Member

Re: Experiment - morgellons & hydrogel in foods

07wideeyes wrote:

Great post, Genoveva, motivational, inspirational and many thanks. Your effort is appreciated. And hey, it all made sense first time reading! Ha Ha! My only 'rider': you don't need the sentence about Robert....

Yeah, you are right!

Robert, I apologize for singling you out! I meant it when I said that I appreciate you for being the only one with the courage to breaking the silence. I also appreciate honest feedback. So, thank you, Robert and seven!

Offline

#22 Yesterday 00:17:50

Robert369
Member

Re: Experiment - morgellons & hydrogel in foods

Genoveva wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:

Great post, Genoveva, motivational, inspirational and many thanks. Your effort is appreciated. And hey, it all made sense first time reading! Ha Ha! My only 'rider': you don't need the sentence about Robert....

Yeah, you are right!

Robert, I apologize for singling you out! I meant it when I said that I appreciate you for being the only one with the courage to breaking the silence. I also appreciate honest feedback. So, thank you, Robert and seven!

Yes, I will always remain true to "honest feedback", so here is something you might wanting to think about:

Looking at the various communications channels that we used so far, these apologies of yours towards me have become a habit, but they lost their value due to not being honest: If one is honest about an apology, it means that one is not going to repeat the same thing (in this case: personal bashing) over and over again.

This dishonest style of "I am sorry, until doing it again !" simply doesn't cut it, as there's no intent of actually stopping the agreed-on inacceptable behavior but instead it gets continued - along with repeated apologies, which is a behavior that removes all credibility of such fake-apology.

Don't get me wrong: I am not judgemental about this because we all are on our path, but this kind of behavior is seen all over the planet, thus I suggest this tiny bit of retrospective.

After all, Humanity needs to re-learn to be truly honest and live through the heart and not the (programmable!) mind to reach the next stage of the current journey.

Last edited by Robert369 (Yesterday 00:18:09)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#23 Yesterday 00:35:46

Genoveva
Member

Re: Experiment - morgellons & hydrogel in foods

Great, the message is too uncomfortable, therefore the messenger is discredited. Have we seen this before? Oh yes countless people are trashed by cabal.

Why is nature not important? After all, it's the one subject which is not censored on the planet. Is debating Genoveva more interesting? I've seen this in comunist Romania. This is deja vue.

Offline

#24 Yesterday 05:29:54

Ymarsakar
Member

Re: Experiment - morgellons & hydrogel in foods

I don't ever recall Rob3 apologizing to me. Or any of the other people that got in their way.

I say their, because they have begun talking about themselves in the third person to me. Which is why Rob3 does not dare engage my energies beyond a certain point at this time period. Some of the mask is peeling away. It is easy to hammer down on most people, but not those of my class.

After using months long analysis from empaths, does Rob3 actually have real emotions and use different patterns of writing?

It is like copy pasted from every other conversation they seem to have with people, new and old, here.

Why does this person/entity repeat the same thing over and over again? They also react with the same weird hostility, that lacks the same emotions other humans feel, towards the same people even, and this repeats itself time and time again, even before ymarsakar's account was created here.

I am not the only one that noticed this, as others have noticed it and told them in public, but no dice. Nothing changes, because... why exactly?

Has Rob3 ever accomplished retrospectives, such as recanting his negative view/attacks against the Federation and Yazhi's Andromedan friends? This was the period of time in which I was the only one talking about the federation in a naunced and multi dimensional manner, before Swaruu/Gosia posted the recent videos explaining what the problems with the higher and lower fed was.

After those videos, the hostile reactions of Rob3 and their arguments against others after accusing them of being fed agents, suddenly disappeared. As if somebody was reprogrammed. I mentioned it once again, and what they reacted with was again the same pattern of hostility ,and no introspection or retrospection whatsoever.

Why does Rob3 go on people's threads and start talking about them personally, under "suggestions", and then lecture people that they should avoid personal bashing and repetitions? It would be more effective, in human societies, for the person talking about responsibility and retrospection, to actually do these things they talk about.

Is this the type of leader that the so called starseeds here have promoted, maintained, and desired?

No wonder the feds treat humans as kids with no legal authority, playing with WMDs. If I gave legal power to these people, it would all go to hell and I've seen that happen personally. The leaders that don't know what they are doing, gets people killed in war, but the people who follow those leaders and give their power to said leader, also are part of the problem.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (Yesterday 05:41:37)

Offline

#25 Yesterday 08:46:30

Tyndlar
Member

Re: Experiment - morgellons & hydrogel in foods

Ymarsakar,

I understand your viewpoint, but you misunderstood what I meant by starseed. It only means everyone is a soul, a spirit that has lived many lives in many places, that Earth has not existed forever, our conciousness has lived in many other places other than earth.

It is not pride, it is empowerment to everyone, but if you do not understand that, maybe you will one day. I'm not here to change anyone's mind. I may seem prideful or arrogant to some but it is not my intention, I say what I think without filter.

Also, please don't take this reply in a harsh way, it is not meant by that, I just reply to try and explain but it will be my last explination as I don't want to interrupt the main topic for Genoveva as it is her thread.

Another thing is, you do de-rail the topic and re direct it towards Robert or point towards people you do not agree with. Some may not reply to you to try and stop this from happening, because you look for a negative reaction, and they are just not feeding this with a reaction (I am not following this with more replies about this...). I will say no more about this, I don't want to get into an argument.

It is of a bullying nature to target one person repeatedly. I don't always agree with people here but I just don't bother to reply if I am not on that same level if my reply may be to discredit their words or thoughts and pull them down. (In this instance I am standing up for myself so I reply once only.)

Last edited by Tyndlar (Yesterday 09:03:32)

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB