You are not logged in.

#451 2021-10-04 21:32:53

Vega

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Yes but WHO is going to cure them? WHO is going to clean the vax from their body?

Themselves? Really? The person who even without all the vax stuff in their body couldn't see through the blatantly obvious scamdemic and went and took the jab is going to heal themselves? That person now with all the vax stuff in his body will suddenly miraculously have a massive awakening to a Yazhi level and be able to reverse the DNA damage with the power of their mind? Isn't the jab designed to prevent exactly that? Isn't the jab designed to cut the connection with the higher aspects of them that are able to reverse the vax damage?

And if you are thinking that ok they can't heal themselves on their own but they will heal themselves with our help. Again really? If we weren't able to convince them to not take the jab even when they were vax free, you think that now with all of the jab alterations and stuff in their body, all of a sudden miraculously they are going to start listening to us and abandon mainstream medicine and embrace alternative medicine and spirituality. And that is even if we were at a level that we are able to heal their DNA which the vast majority if not all of us are not.

The way I see it is that the only ones that can reverse the vax damage are their higher selves and their higher aspects in the higher realms. But the thing is if our aspects in the higher realms were going to intervene, why allow them to take the jab in the first place, and then having to reverse the damage? Why allow the genocide agenda happen? I personally haven't seen any sign that any intervention from the higher realms is going to happen.

Yes I imagine that of course, a person at the level of Yazhi can reverse the damage of the vax with the power of their mind, but the target audience of this disclosure is not some yogis somewhere in India who can manifest diamonds out of thin air. The crew is not talking to them, the people at that level don't need guidance and Intel from the crew.

The rest of us that are not at those levels need to be absolutely crystal clear that the jab is irreversible in this lifetime. With whatever that means for our friends, family members, neighbours etc that took the jab. We need to be ready for the concsequencies of them taking the jab, both for them and for us. It's very easy for us to fall in the hopium traps at this moment and avoid facing the reality that some of our family members and loved ones have taken the jab and no angels are coming to reverse the damage.

Anyway, at least one positive thing about this is that it's only this lifetime and this body, their "soul" is unaffected. Their other lifetimes are unaffected (other  than the usual "karmic" concsequencies if they are unable to get out of the karma game). We need to also keep in mind that they are not their bodies but immortal holographic "children of source", nothing can touch their real self. So if you look at the bigger scalar multidensity pov and not only look at things from only the 3d earth pov, it's not that bleak.

PS
Who is more likely to have better more accurate  information:

1. Aneeka,

- an advanced (mentally, emotionally, spiritually) ET from one of the most advanced civilizations in the physical universe,

- that is in orbit outside this reality bubble, outside the influence of the collective unconscious of earth,

- that has grown up in a healthy sane holographic society, with the resources of her entire civilization at her disposal,

- That has knowledge of 5D medicine and is currently at the role of intelligence director of Taygeta in this solar system

- that has at her disposal one the most advanced positive AIs, that can even use time travel through the ether to gather Intel (if I remember correctly),

And most importantly that is communicating with the Swaruus not through text but telepathically, where the Swaruus can transmit 1000x more data that they can to us through text

Or 2. You on the ground,

- Where the hijacked matrix has been doing everything it can to mind control you and brain wash you as much as it can since you were born here, and is doing everything it can, AND I MEAN EVERYTHING, to prevent you from getting any accurate information.

PS2
If your answer is that you have a connection with your higher self and you have better Intel from your higher self,

Then what about Aneeka? Doesn't she have a connection with her higher self and her guides, up there where the veil is much thinner and the connection with the higher realms much easier and stronger?

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#452 2021-10-05 09:37:13

07wideeyes

It seems as clear as it's ever been re the waxenes: don't do it, don't do it, don't do it! Anybody considering doing it, then applying some technique or whatever to limit the effects, is like someone who decides to jump from the top of a 20-storey building, but puts a mattress on  the pavement below to make it a nicer experience.

On a practical level, and as a matter of heart, were I to meet somebody who had been injected and realised the foolishness, then I would pass on some of the ideas circulating here and elsewhere, that may help to make things a little less dire. I could do this without offering any particular hope or expectation. Just say "Try this" and wish them the best of fortune. Genuinely.

Aside from the papaya issue, there is a way in which living surrounded by this 3D matrix world on planet Earth could lead to a being having a greater 'knowing' than a being from a naturally 5D, or generally less psychically polluted, world. And it may be one reason (aside from starseeds etc entering from elsewhere) that this place has, over long periods of time, seen a minority of super-cool high level beings in residence. The real authentic yogis, tantric adepts, mystics etc. The fact that life here is so very very tough can be, to a small number of beings, an incredible force propelling them towards really getting to grips with what the hell it's all about. Waking up to another pleasant but largely uneventful day on Temmer may have a different effect to opening your eyes to a grubby one-bed apartment somewhere on planet Earth, wondering where the next meal's coming from, and whether the waxene stasi will be knocking on your door today.

This is born out on the Tibetan Wheel of Life, in the six realms. Of all the realms, the  one with the most 'Buddha seeds' ie offering the greatest potential for enlightenment, is the human realm which, on the Wheel at least, is a place of relative balance of pleasure and pain etc. But the realm with the next most Buddha seeds is the hell realm. There are more Buddha seeds here than in the realm of the gods, where life's too nice and easy to need to bother with exercising greater awareness etc. Whereas in hell the motivation to discover what's driving the whole thing is considerable. So, without disagreeing at all with what has been posted above, which I consider to be true, there is also this possibility, in some circumstances.

#453 2021-10-05 12:44:06

mitkobs

LATEST NEWS – VACCINE COMPONENTS

Despejando Enigmas
1 October 2021
Video URL: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1164256119

LIVE WITH ROBERT
Question.- It would be interesting to know what compounds papayas have that cannot be cleaned.
Anéeka of Temmer.- Without listing them with human names, they are basically genetically
engineered compounds, molecularly designed to act on certain parts of the DNA chains within
each cell of the human body, exchanging those parts for others, thereby creating a genetic
alteration or change, turning those that have been inoculated into GMO or generically altered
organisms. Once the change has been made, that is, the new genetic cell pattern, it cannot be
reversed without creating complex biogenetic systems again. This change is not perfect, as is to be
expected, creating mutations in the replicas of the cells at random. These mutations are similar to
those that occur from exposure to ionizing radiation. In other words, they are mutations that do not
create new healthy tissue and that are basically described as cancerous cell reproduction
processes.
Part of the objectives of the genetic change of vaccines are firstly the sterilization of the population,
and secondly the alteration of neuronal cell biochemistry with a view to reducing or removing
empathy and the need for spirituality of the human being. It is possible because what is done is to
alter the same frequencies with which neurons work as an electrical chemical network, where the
very high frequency signal from The Source does not link with the brain of the inoculated people.
Exactly which genes to attack or change have been identified, the so-called ‘God genes’ under the
names given by human geneticists.
In addition to these compounds made to turn humans to genetically altered organisms is an
enormous amount of graphene that is the pack mule of invasive nanotechnology. Graphene itself
alters the body at the cellular level by entering or adhering to them (the cells), making them
reactive to electromagnetic waves such as those emitted by mobile cell phone networks, whether
5G or not.
In addition to all of the above, vaccines contain all kinds of cellular debris, including pieces of
aborted human fetuses and a whole soup of organic products, mostly of human origin, which are
present with the purpose of creating total chaos in the being's immune system, collapsing it, giving
entry to all kinds of infections and autoimmune processes which the plan is the same for, ascribing
it later to a new variant of the SARS COV 19 virus. This in the short to medium term, from
immediately after inoculation to about two years later as a probable maximum.
This is also intended to create a myriad of health problems for the human population that
completely saps their resources and those of their families by futilely trying to heal their loved ones
by plunging them into poverty while feeding Big Pharma. Each group of compounds within each
batch of vaccines is assigned to a specific population group, be it by race, gender, age or socio-
economic status. Each specific lot assigned will have a different quantity of each type of
compound, with a view to altering or causing different damage or damange of a different nature
depending on the population group. This as decided by the controllers.
An example of this is causing chronic health problems for the economically active population with a
view to continuing to exploit them for longer for their work and for the money they will give to Big
Pharma. Not because the controllers need it, but to serve as a method of absolute control over the
population that will spend its few resources on medicines instead of living better. Older adults will
instead receive stronger doses with a view to simply eliminating them faster by adding them to the
ranks of ‘Covid’ statistics. As for children, it is a mix between sterilization, (with young people also
included, of course), and the elimination of what the controllers consider to be surplus children, for
example in underdeveloped countries.
Question.- It has been mentioned before, but not clearly, since I understand that there is no precise
data, how you can protect yourself from those vaccinated. Do they really possess the danger?
What if one has been vaccinated and another has not in a marriage?
Anéeka of Temmer.- The only way to protect oneself from those vaccinated is with the same
methods that have been used to isolate people with highly contagious diseases. That is, isolation,
separation and allocation of personal utensils so that they are not shared. We still do not know for
sure that the vaccinated are contagious to the unvaccinated, but the risk will be less than being
vaccinated directly, since the injection of substances directly into the bloodstream passes or
bypasses all the body's self-protection systems such as the mucous membranes or the skin itself.
As for couples, when having sex, as has always happened or has always been the case,
everything is shared, even frequencies, so it is virtually like a blood transfusion, that is, contagion is
assured. Within the same vaccines are organic wastes of human origin, as I described above, that
cause reactions of collapse of the immune system. This will cause the inoculated body to go into a
state of alarm for multiple infections and self-attack problems, creating an environment in which
cells try to cleanse themselves and try to communicate with other cells through the process of
releasing exosomes, which are basically viruses, which makes them highly contagious for all kinds
of exosome-virus signals, that the body of a healthy person can be receptive to, triggering
corresponding conditions or health problems, a process described before.
l* * *
Transcribed by an anonymous person of Sociedad Taygeta Documentary Fund

#454 2021-10-05 13:33:14

Robert369

@mitkobs: Thanks for this elaborate description translation about the detailed functioning of the jab.

It is nicely written and matches my understanding of what it is intended to do, but sadly it doesn't mention the need of constant "booster jabs" as to keep up the madness, which when examined will point at possible solutions which are available to those who despite the odds manage to raise their frequency to reconnect to their DNA blueprint for DNA repairs.

Of course this path is not easy and despite some people not believing it because our Taygetans do call a cure impossible, I consider it possible for sufficiently strong-willed people through a mix of spiritual efforts, substances and specific devices, which has nothing to do with what Aneeka described as "creating new cells" but with actual DNA repair through frequency raising against the odds.

But obviously, since those devices are not publicly available, and frequency, spirituality and willpower are impacted, this is still no solution for most people at this time. Thus, as always: Avoiding the jab - or any other injection, for that matter - at all costs remains key.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#455 2021-10-05 14:09:57

mitkobs

I only copy/paste it here.
In previous message Anneka said to try to make new healthy style of life to all those who got vaccinated. To be active, do sports, be busy, be positive and stay positive, eat healthy. That is the way of raising vibration/frequencies. That is the way to turn the tide and to burn the poisons in the body.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-10-05 14:10:40)

#456 2021-10-05 14:19:44

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

I only copy/paste it here.
In previous message Anneka said to try to make new healthy style of life to all those who got vaccinated. To be active, do sports, be busy, be positive and stay positive, eat healthy. That is the way of raising vibration/frequencies. That is the way to turn the tide and to burn the poisons in the body.

And that along with meditation (if after the jab still possible) is absolutely correct while other means to raise one's frequency are not available.

Guess that it is part of the enforced awakening process to get people to a "healthy lifestyle now or die to try again", because we should all be doing that anyways, though that oftentimes is rather tough with so many duties and temptations while living a life as a Cabal slave.

This being said, I guess that almost everyone was there in the "bad lifestyle" at some point as that is what we usually got trained into by our parents, and only learn later (or not) to live more healthy.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#457 2021-10-14 23:01:58

Robert369

Here's a useful link which basically says the same as I did already earlier:

Detoxification protocol against graphene oxide and body magnetism

Article text below (slightly reformatted).
_____

Detoxification protocol against graphene oxide and body magnetism

Fast detoxification of graphene oxide, spike proteins and magnetism in humans (HuMagnetism) !!!

Verified and confirmed by Spanish scientists:

Finally, the good news is here!

As I had suspected, the graphene oxide (GO) is not particularly stable in the body and must be “refueled” again and again. Hence the many scheduled “booster” vaccinations !!!!

And I was also right about a second guess:

The body can completely break down graphene oxide again itself and

YOU can speed up this process yourself with the following over-the-counter supplements:

• Glutathione (most important for body detoxification) or better

• NAC = N-Acetyl-Cysteine 600-750mg (causes the body to produce glutathione itself)

• Zinc

• Astaxantin 5mg (also improves vision)

• Quercetin

• vitamin D3

• Milk thistle (also liver and stomach protection)

• Melatonin 1mg to 10mg (against 5G)

• Alternatively CDS/CDL and zeolite

Graphene oxide not only causes body magnetism, it may become much more dangerous when 5G is added.

5G is still on trial in many countries right now, but when full power is here shortly, you shouldn’t have graphene oxide in your body anymore.

Remember I always said, “There are no one-way streets in duality!”

For every problem there is always a solution!

Watch German language video and spread as much as possible!

You are saving lives and restoring hope to many!

Even vaccinated people can repair some of their health damage!

#458 2021-10-15 08:56:47

07wideeyes

In this 'can the papaya shots be undone?' issue, are there two slightly different aspects, which may be leading to a false impression of disagreement? When Aneeka says that they cannot be undone, and the gene modification process begins almost immediately, I think she is correct. What's done is done. The matter of graphene and other toxic sh*t designed, among other things, to aid connection thtorugh 5G etc, is a rather different matter. Cleansing may well help the body to rid itself of toxins, thereby giving it a better chance, even in its deformed state.

#459 2021-10-15 12:57:02

Robert369

07wideeyes wrote:

In this 'can the papaya shots be undone?' issue, are there two slightly different aspects, which may be leading to a false impression of disagreement? When Aneeka says that they cannot be undone, and the gene modification process begins almost immediately, I think she is correct. What's done is done. The matter of graphene and other toxic sh*t designed, among other things, to aid connection thtorugh 5G etc, is a rather different matter. Cleansing may well help the body to rid itself of toxins, thereby giving it a better chance, even in its deformed state.

Correct, the above article is not aiming at the mRNA issue, which comes on top of all the 5G remote control topic.

Yet, also the mRNA issue can be addressed by detoxification, or even better so, a change to a healthy lifestyle and environment along with raising one's frequency, because our DNA will get restored again once we are connected "up there" again and request it.

#460 2021-10-15 19:56:24

Gosia
Administrator

Again, what Aneeka is stating is that the DNA will not have any time to be restored. It is damaged since the first dosis within minutes. People out there might very well be looking for antidote but since they don´t even know what they are dealing with, graphene nanobots on atomic level!, they cannot possible know how to reverse anything. There is no reversal. Unless the Ts discover something new. My hunch would be though, if this technology is above human level, only non humans could possibly come up with the way to reverse it. However, as Aneeka explained, even medical pods cannot, so ..... unfortunately it looks bleak for the reversal enthusiasts.

Robert369 wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:

Correct, the above article is not aiming at the mRNA issue, which comes on top of all the 5G remote control topic.

Yet, also the mRNA issue can be addressed by detoxification, or even better so, a change to a healthy lifestyle and environment along with raising one's frequency, because our DNA will get restored again once we are connected "up there" again and request it.

#461 2021-10-15 23:10:28

Vega

Here is another responsible and serious advice complimentary to Aneeka's advice from another source for those that got the jab.
(Inelia Benz is one of the most powerful mystics, if not the most powerful, on the planet. I am not saying that so you blindly believe and follow what she is saying, I am just saying pay attention and take what she is saying more seriously. She knows what she is talking about.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you get jabbed and now figured out the consequences?

July 12, 2021 by Inelia Benz

In the past week I have had several conversations with individuals who got jabbed and now realized it was a huge decision with massive consequences.

What is this huge decision?

In 2011, we as one of many species on Earth, decided that we were not all going to choose to expand our awareness to a high-frequency experience and empowered, sovereign conscious manifestations. Those of us who decided to continue with a low frequency reality have had to, since then, work very hard to separate, stay “unaware of the consequences of their choices” and are required to embody their choice physically ‘by their own hand’.

The first clear choice to take a huge action towards the decision the person made in 2011 (most people took this choice subconsciously – higher-self level only), is to get a jab that will make the person sick (lower their physical body frequency) at best, and bring about their exit through disconnect or death at worst. After they die, they will incarnate on a planet that is co-creating a fear based existence of power over others pretty much like it has been on Earth for several thousand years now in this timeline.  We might say that they are stepping into a different timeline, but that statement is not 100% accurate. It is more like a different option in a different reality altogether. A little bit like Lemuria being in our timeline, but in a different reality spectrum.

Going back to the choice that these individuals made surrounding the type of paradigm they want to embody, let’s say that the clear signs is that through fear of a virus, or fear of losing something like a job, freedom of travel, loved ones etc.. These individuals took the jab.

Most people who took the jab are still strong in their decision and are still very much afraid and almost dictatorial in their righteousness around getting the jab.

BUT….

There are some who did the above, then woke up to its true meaning and the consequences of having taken the jab, and now have changed their mind.  For those people, here is my advice:

1. Process your fear of sickness and death

2. Process your fear that you are now stuck in the low-frequency paradigm.

3. Process your fear that you cannot change your mind.

4. Get your affairs in order, as there is a very high possibility that you will die within the next year or two.

5. Keep away from pets and children, as there is growing evidence that you are shedding poisonous toxins into the environment and many pets and even unborn babies are dying or getting very sick over it.

6. Don’t drive. Vaccidents are growing in numbers every day. Erratic driving causing deadly accidents, or people simply dying at the wheel from unexplainable reasons. Hang up your car keys, or sell your car. Use taxis, ubers, public transport or get lifts.

7. Tell everyone you love, that you love them.

8. When you start feeling negative health issues, mental confusion or other signs, tell your doctor and make a record of it. Post it on your FB page, youtube and other locations. Don’t hide it.

“That’s all very well,” you might think, “but what about my soul and body choice of going to continue on a low-frequency paradigm?”

1. Do the fear processing exercise over getting stuck in a hellish world.

2. Clean your entourage.

3. State out loud, with the voice of power, that you have changed your mind. You now choose to embody a high-frequency experience.

4. Use the tools on my site and START EMBODYING THE NEW-PARADIGM. No one else can do this for you. No one can save you but yourself.

5. Support and help everyone in your family who got the jab to get their affairs in order.

One thing about freewill, we can always change our minds. What does this mean in this lifetime? The jab is not a casual or light thing. If you didn’t get the information before you got the jab it was your higher-self choice. I have elderly relatives that can hardly use the internet in Chile, and they found the information without any input from me. If they did it, you would have done so too if your higher-self decision had been to embody a high-frequency paradigm.

So if now you can see what this is all about and have changed your mind, this is what you have to understand:

1. Death is not the end of experience.

2. Is there hope of no sickness, separation, disconnection or death? Yes, some of the jabs were placebo. We don’t know the percentage but there have been independent testing that have identified some jabs to contain a saline solution only, no poisons or nanoparticles. For more information on this, research Dr. Tom Cowen’s work.

3. I want you to say the following sentence like a mantra from now on:

“Throughout time, space and existence, I am fully conscious and aware of the consequences of my actions.”

Now think about those people who feel they have wronged you, or you feel they have wronged you and state:

“Throughout time, space and existence, you are fully conscious and aware of the consequences of your actions.”

I have not taught this powerful mantra before. It is something I have used with huge effect and feel this is the time to release it.

I hear many people talk about “forgiveness”, but here’s the thing: “forgiveness” implies allocation of blame and guilt. It is a core aspect of the victim/aggressor paradigm. Redefine this energy of blame and guilt and put it into awareness and ability to respond. Use the mantra above instead.

4. Drop the blame and guilt of yourself or others, and become fully aware of the consequences of your actions instead. It is the best thing you can do for yourself and the world.

I cannot give you a meaningful reason for why the timing of your expansion of awareness over this jab came after you got it. It happened. Now do your best to minimize the effects it has on the human collective.

5. Can prayer, Jesus, meditation or alternative healing methods change what you did to your body by getting the jab? Not really. The co-creative decision of what this means is way bigger than one person or one body. BUT, at the same time, you CAN change your mind of what happens to your body and you from now on, and also there are spontaneous healings within our agreed upon reality. And I can assure you that spontaneous healings don’t happen through fear. Go to my site and read the hundreds of articles I have placed there the past 11 years. That will get you out of fear and into the path of self-empowerment.

See you on the other side.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://blog.ineliabenz.com/did-you-get … sequences/

PS
I have also made this a post if you wanna comment.

PS2

5. Can prayer, Jesus, meditation or alternative healing methods change what you did to your body by getting the jab? Not really. The co-creative decision of what this means is way bigger than one person or one body. BUT, at the same time, you CAN change your mind of what happens to your body and you from now on, and also there are spontaneous healings within our agreed upon reality. And I can assure you that spontaneous healings don’t happen through fear. Go to my site and read the hundreds of articles I have placed there the past 11 years. That will get you out of fear and into the path of self-empowerment.

See you on the other side.

I wanna add that this doesn't necessarily go against what Aneeka says that "the sad truth is that there is no way to get clean from the vaccine" cause if you change your mind and actively get out of fear and into a path of self-empowerment, it is actually your higher self that could choose for you to have a spontaneous healing and it's not you doing that.

So we should still be crystal clear that "one should not in any way promote the false concept that you can cleanse the vaccine because you cannot."

And also this is mostly advice for the tiny minority that may have figured out the concequencies and now have changed their mind.

Vaccines, Covid, Viruses - Information Mix - Anéeka of Temmer

Last edited by Vega (2021-10-16 00:31:44)

#462 2021-10-16 13:33:01

Vega

Gosia wrote:

nanobots on atomic level!,

This caught my attention, and I was thinking today how on earth does this not count as a violation of the prime directive. Where did they get nanobot technology on the atomic level!. And Ijust saw this post from Gosia on telegram, and my sanity is safe.

We just spoke with Aneeka again today about the vaccines, and we have more data. We have been informed that Alenym has sent a group of Hashmallims to analyze the contents of the vaccines again, they have taken 3 samples, and Aneeka today shared their findings. What they have found is horrifying but on the other hand it can work in our favor because there have been found the technologies in the vaccines that are far beyond even the knowledge of the deep Cabal. It means that it is NON-HUMAN technology, and with that several spatial laws of NO interference with technologies not available to citizens are being violated. The Council of Alcyone has been informed, as have the lower levels of the Federation. That is already an interstellar crime! Let's see if this analysis changes something within the ranks of the ETs who are only observing the events. (VIDEO WITH THE ANALYSIS TO BE PUBLISHED SOON)

#463 2021-10-17 19:21:35

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Some recent findings from earth perspective on the shot ingredients and proof of patents.
https://rumble.com/vnsi1x-receipts-pate … ystem.html

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#464 2021-10-19 21:57:12

Albert

Take a close look at the manufacture date of July 15, 2018. Another bit of proof for the Planned Demic

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.ph … d-or-named

382-F5-F81-7-A40-4-FE9-872-B-207-CCAAB3960.png
where can i save my pictures online for free

Last edited by Albert (2021-10-19 22:00:39)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#465 2021-10-20 08:25:19

Tyndlar

All the staff where I work who have had their second "mango" J and now their third, are now questioning why they are testing positive or getting sick with positive test, I heard the other day. Everyone who has these, everyone in my workplace is getting sick or self isolating so we don't have enough staff often. They all know I don't have any at all, this makes them question it more, I haven't been ill with a virus since I was a child.

I'm pointed fingers at and name called over it by one particular person, who seems to be going crazy and paranoid now, when for months we have worked together and things have been fine, now they are paranoid towards me it has been realised, I had to tell them I don't hate them because this is what they thought. They seem more manipulated and a personality change and behaviour is distructive and upsetting when they have these thoughts without evidence.
They were paranoid because when questioned, they could not give an answer, they did not know why they thought these things or felt them because I had not done anytihng to prove this was real to them, but they played upon it, so that everything I did was tainted by their paranoia, when I have not done anything intentional.

This I cleared without negativity, I have told them I forgive them, this will hopefully the situation, but I feel a sickness mentally is growing if we do not make ourselves aware. Sometimes another person's viewpoint is needed to realise some behaviour you never realised before, constructive criticism helps, but not offensive, or passive aggressive. Use as many tools to be aware of ourselves and ask internal questions about how we feel, our actions and reactions and the two or more paths we can take and the outcomes they may give...

There is alot of manipulation ranking up, so I feel it is even more important to be aware of our own thoughts, feelings, actions and reactions to not fall for any internal or external manipulations that we are not aware of. We have to keep our minds and not turn into puppets and turn on ourselves.

This isn't easy for me also, we all need our own tools and these are different for everyone and tools we need to use to learn to let go of negative emotions in a positive way, by talking to someone in confidence or in another way that doesn't cause harm, or risk another persons emotions.

So I see this pattern is happening around us more, I know it is not abnormal but I sense it is a subject that needs focus, to look towards ourselves from an inwards view.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-10-20 08:39:31)

#466 2021-10-20 15:52:33

Tyndlar

To me, it is not a contamination, but just something we all can be at a degree, blind towards our own selves.

The negative beings of anyone and any kind, just plant a seed inside a person and watch as it grows, the person then reflects this back. If we know, understand, that it is way more complicated than what we all see, alot deeper, and become aware of this, we may then know how to reflect light instead of darkness.

These seeds are planet by the reptilians.. I have had dreams many years ago that were of them being mind manipulators, back when I was about 14 or 15. This is the way humanity turns against themselves, but we are blind, the light will help us see...

We cannot think properly with angry minds and hate, it blocks everything, perceptions end up distorted and then we fall as prey to the predator.

All of these creations, these negative beings and these positives, these are our own creations, our fears, nightmares, terrors, wishes and dreams, just like from our most nightmarish dreams, to our heavenly ones, when you are asleep you create those either good or horrible and scary situations, it is no different here, we all do it, we are all complex. That doesnt make anything any less real.

Are we going to make this dream realm a heaven or a hell?

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-10-20 15:57:44)

#467 2021-10-20 16:09:35

mitkobs

Wake up people, listen to yourselves, a minority of couple thousand self proclaimed rulers of the world are poisoning, genetically changing and wiping out the humanity. Do you fathom what is going on. How one should feel and act. Keep the love to yourself, love yourself but such sickening criminals should face all their crimes, ten fold and that will going to happen to them. Universe do not function with mercy to one's cruelty, but mirroring its deeds and making you experience exactly what is caused to others.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-10-20 16:12:09)

#468 2021-10-21 07:15:38

mitkobs

Here's a demonstration how microwave radation which is also 5G networks is affecting graphite and graphene.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbT-pUsn5KU

And here you can see how much graphene is expanding from tiny initial quantity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zysGaSyn6jk

#469 2021-10-21 19:31:31

Tyndlar

I've had a knowing feeling that this lifetimes I would see an apocolypse at some point, used to dream of walking down empty streets, everyone gone, from 5 years old onwards...

I have noticed alot of people having strokes, reports of a child in the news the other day, an 11 year old having a heart attack, I think a work colleague who has gone a bit crazy lately is having neurological problems, another colleague suggested, as their personality has changed dramatically.

More double jabbed are suddenly getting ill or testing positive, pretty much at the same time to the point that we may not have a workplace to run without staff if it keeps going in the same pattern of more than one person isolating at the same time.

I don't like the idea that my mother and father have had theirs, my father has suddenly started having seizures a few months back after having his first jab, he has cancer, but it has not spread to his brain so apparently it shouldn't be affecting him like that as it is stable, but my mother won't understand it could be a side effect as he has already had strokes in the past... my partner's dad has had a few strokes after his jabs too, there's more than a list of things...

I find it weird that suddenly nurses are coming looking for people to give the flu jab to, when it used to be only if we needed it because of health conditions, but now it's, "come and get it!" I know the two are probebly tied and it is so predictable that I wouldn't trust that to not be contaminated now too...

We as humans need to come together and not argue and fight amongst ourselves whilst the cabal just play us like puppets, and by fighting and arguing with each other, we are doing their bidding really, the distraction.... together we conquer but devided we fall..

I think the unjabbed will be fine, just stay away from stress as much as possible, eat healthy, I would say go vegan because of all the antibiotics and crap they put into other animals people eat and also...

Are they putting graphene in the public water supply in England?

#470 2021-10-22 05:06:39

mitkobs

In the last video Anneka said that graphene is everywhere and some doses we take occasionally with food and water but it is not harmful this way because cannot breach the mitochondrial barrier of the cells. That is why they want to put it directly to our bloodstream with jabs, this way several internal defenses are surpassed.

#471 2021-10-22 10:13:37

mitkobs

LauriLavi what can we do about that? At least have to get rid of fear from our reality. The planet is a horror place from some points of view, not pleasant things are happening here or better to say are caused by certain people. Everyone goes though some kind of suffering more or less. Everyone will die sooner or later. But whatever we go through in life have to keep our souls on a level, not to let anything or anyone to bring us down. Our souls are the most precious thing, our freedom for eternity.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-10-22 10:15:55)

#472 2021-10-22 10:20:19

Robert369

LauriLavi wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

In the last video Anneka said that graphene is everywhere and some doses we take occasionally with food and water but it is not harmful this way because cannot breach the mitochondrial barrier of the cells. That is why they want to put it directly to our bloodstream with jabs, this way several internal defenses are surpassed.

Yeah, but if you have a leaky gut syndrome(which more and more people have due to weakening immune because of increasing emfs and poisons) then everything you eat and drink goes at least partly directly into your bloodstream bypassing the immune system so some of us are somewhat engineered already I'd say.

Of course, those who's body is already weakened badly cannot resist even the slightest attacks, which goes as far as merely thinking of getting badly ill can kill weak people.

But we need to keep in mind that living healthy without constant self-killing or not is mostly a personal choice (as is not knowing about these problems), and most people who say "I can't do anything against getting toxified and radiated" simply are not willing to truly give up their current self-destructive life for various reasons, for which e.g. financial and family reasons most often seem to be obstacles that cannot be overcome, but obviously also mind-control is.

But are these reasons true ? Is keeping up the current way of life worth killing oneself ? How would that help the beloved ones for who one wants to be "there" ? Of course these are tricky and hurting questions, but if there ever was a time to change ones life, it is now.

This means that everyone who is suffering from these "minor graphene attacks" has not decided to live healthy enough as to be able to overpower them, which foremostly begins in the mindset.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-10-22 10:21:31)

#473 2021-10-22 12:36:19

mitkobs

Everyone is different like a mindset, character with different abuse or use of own body. Different factors come at play for someone's health condition. May be the food(water, air, substances), may be own negative or fearful thoughts(and emotions). Psychosomatic part of the problem is more damaging in my opinion.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-10-22 12:39:55)

#474 2021-10-22 20:25:41

Tyndlar

Atleast that if someone has a healthy gut, the graphene has less chance of penetrating and leaking into the body?

Yes, leaky gut syndrome isn't good, but it can be healed through time apparently. I have read that apple cider vinager can help heal it, and L-Glutamine also helps speed up the healing process. Horrible artificial sweeteners are really bad for stripping the gut and making it sore, irritated and swollen.

Yeah Genoveva, all food and drink is contaminated to some extent, but I feel that a vegan diet is somewhat helpful to the body more than the other, vegans do apparently live longer than vegetarians and meat eaters according to data even if diaticians and others don't think it's good.

I feel like plants do filter out alot of the bad stuff that is put into the soil, though not if it's coated on the outside of the vegetables.
Animals that are killed to be then fed to supermarkets, I know that they aren't treated right, their suffering leaks out into their bodies and we may soak it up when consuming it. Also, there is a thing like, if we can do this to them, why can't the cabal other do the same to us?
All animals and plant life on this planet is conciousness like us...

Yes a person's mindset is the most powerful thing especially for health and wellbeing. Happniness is very healing for the body, but stress is the worst and very damaging to cells, and less likely chance of healing from cancer and other serious illnesses when extremely stressed and in a state of depression...

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-10-22 20:29:00)

#475 2021-10-26 13:19:56

Tyndlar

I've just seen on the american news channel fox news about Biden opening the boarder up and letting EVERYONE in, no matter with or without passport. This kind of sounds like another way to get many more people to take the papaya and also to take people as slaves as they can dissapear far more easier... sad

It also seems like a hit against Texas, as they are against mask wearing I think and other of the cabal controls, this is one step closer to a civil war, as the cabal seem to be edging it with alot of clearly visible manipulative speeches.

This I suppose will backlash towards him though, as it only makes people hate him more and those who are in control too. This is one way to make people even more against them, but they don't really care anymore it seems, they just get more and more desperate and want things done fast.

There is going to be another protest in England on the 30th of October, look up the David Icke site for details.

Edit: The protest will be in Hyde Park at 1pm, London. Hope to see some of you there! 30/10/21

Last edited by Tyndlar (2021-10-29 19:53:15)

Board footer