You are not logged in.

#1 2021-10-08 18:02:15

Declaration to Taygetan Civilization

This is addressed to Taygetan civilization excluding the Toleka and Ventra crews, as they are already 100% aligned with their integrity.

Now is the time to stand strong in your integrity as heart centered, unity conscious, emotional beings. Now is the time to stand for the principles of a true holographic society. Now is the time to disregard the  voices of those who purport to come from a place of age, experience, and wisdom, yet come from a place of childish and mechanistic cynicality, vanity, apathy, and malignant normality, if not cleverly hidden narcissism, sociopathy, and even treason. The tendrils of regressive corruption extend into your own elders and your own sociopolitical structure, which is enmeshed within the structure of the Federation. Face your shadow. Believe in those who lead you towards your integrity, towards your highest heart-felt ideals and principles, rather than political and societal norms based on cynical, mechanistic, and non-heart centered principles, if they can even be called principles at all.

It is easy from a position of empowered ignorance to cast judgment on Earth humans as being sick, broken, and even regressive. What for those who face none of the crippling extremes present on Earth, have any and every opportunity for unimpeded growth and self-actualization, but who choose vain, cynical, unimaginative life paths bound to mechanistic principles and societal norms, if not outright corruption and service to self? Tell me, elders, would your stoicism, self-assuredness, and base vibration hold up to a few days of life as an Earth human?

Taygetans, rise up! Question your elders and hold them to their integrity! Question the federation system, and what does not work, nullify it! Cancel it, and put something better in its place. You do not need the Federation as it currently stands. Taygeta is sovereign. Earth is sovereign. Every individual aspect of the creator has a right to be sovereign, to choose their highest excitement, self-actualization, and to choose from the heart.

Thank You.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-10-08 18:11:16)

righteously indignant

#2 2021-10-08 20:56:52

Vega

Re: Declaration to Taygetan Civilization

I assume this is based on your own information, nothing wrong with that by the way, cause some of this description of the Taygetan society doesn't sound like the Taygetans society that we know from this disclosure. My impression from this disclosure is that the rest of the Taygetans are not different that the ones on the ship. And that if they are not involved or interested in earth affairs is simply for the same reason I am not interested and involved in the affairs of some province deep inside china or russia. It's a huge Galaxy, not everyone's focus is earth. As far as I know from this disclosure, those Taygetans that are involved here are mostly those that have some kind of connection with Earth. And also the Taygetans have been informed about the situation on Earth and have approved Alenym's proposals about Earth through their councils.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#3 2021-10-08 21:29:57

Vega wrote:

I assume this is based on your own information, nothing wrong with that by the way, cause some of this description of the Taygetan society doesn't sound like the Taygetans society that we know from this disclosure. My impression from this disclosure is that the rest of the Taygetans are not different that the ones on the ship. And that if they are not involved or interested in earth affairs is simply for the same reason I am not interested and involved in the affairs of some province deep inside china or russia. It's a huge Galaxy, not everyone's focus is earth. As far as I know from this disclosure, those Taygetans that are involved here are mostly those that have some kind of connection with Earth. And also the Taygetans have been informed about the situation on Earth and have approved Alenym's proposals about Earth through their councils.

You are mostly correct from my standpoint. You are correct about the situation as it stands now, the approval of Alenym's proposals and the recent Ventra and Toleka arrivals. It's also true that those crews have the deepest connections to Earth. My intuition does tell me that up until this point, there may have been quite some dissent and resistance, even mockery of these initiatives by perhaps a handful of elders and politicians who favored the status quo and federation prestige over standing for their principles, not just not participating, but actively discouraging Earth contact initiatives and reaching out to starseeds.

I'm not saying all of Taygetan society is necessairly caught up in some dichotomy over this right now, but that maybe there's a handful of bad apples in positions of power that are not coming from a heart based alignment. Is that reasonable to believe, that no society is 100% perfect and incorruptible? That a few people in a 5d holographic society could stray from their integrity, and try to influence more to do the same?

All I'm saying is that things aren't always black and white, and sometimes maybe there's a story behind the story.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-10-08 21:31:16)

righteously indignant

#4 2021-10-08 21:37:06

HiddenSquid
Banned

Oh no the plot thickens! Oh this soup is just too much haha.

#5 2021-10-08 22:43:53

Ymarsakar wrote:

One interesting info was that alen did not know how bad things were on earth. But presumbaly m45 and taygetan elders did. They are not a young civ like america or current surface humanity. They have records going back several tens of thousands of years if not 1 million yo.

What exactly were they doing after the battle of tiamat?

This step system of andromeda seems rather vulnerable to 4gh reich style info compartamentalization. Is the andromedan system the correct one?

Americans are realizing that dead republics and corrupt democracies are not whaf they were told.

As below, so above.

righteously indignant

#6 2021-10-08 22:46:40

Genoveva wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

All I'm saying is that things aren't always black and white, and sometimes maybe there's a story behind the story.

I found an interesting idea in a book, which may be relevant to this thread. It was stated that the fewer rules/laws there are in a society, the more perfect the beings of that society are.

The explanation was simple: if the members of your socciety have the level of consciousness which allows for harm to be done by it's members, than a law is implemented. We'll call it the law of 'do no harm'.

If the law of "do no harm" must exist in your society, it means that you are already one step removed from perfection/source.

If you respect the law "do no harm", then you will not need the law of "do not kill", or "do not eat meat" or "do not inject people with poisons, against their will" or "do not torture children", etc., becase by respecting the law of "do no harm", it will never cross your mind to do those other things, because they wouldn't resonate with you.

The natural law of "do no harm" seems to be more basic than the galaxy prime directives, because "do not interfere" has been issued for the purpose of doing no harm.

Why wasn't it sufficient to say "do not harm"? Because, obviously, there are some very not spiritually advanced beings in the above 3D strata of the galaxy.
Excellent points, nothing significant to add because you and Ymar covered it well.
We need not know any detail about the "advanced" civilisations out there, to know that they are all parasited exactly in the way it is presently the situation on earth.

Simply because they need the "do not interfere" directive, it means that they are at least one step removed from the natural law of "do no harm".

Excellent points. Nothing to add to what you or Ymar said except that I agree 100%.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-10-08 22:47:49)

righteously indignant

#7 2021-10-08 22:48:10

HiddenSquid
Banned

That's all good and great for life in a high society or having a life in high adventure, but reality as a whole doesn't make these distinctions. I'm not endorsing horrible stuff, but simply put, in an infinite universe/multi-verse/meta-verse/whatever, no one, absolutely no one can destroy all and any conceivable evils that may arise from the infinite creation. A being and a people can eradicate evil in themselves, but never from the creation, not entirely, and never permanently for all eternity. Not to mention relative evil in countless variants within an infinitude of infinities.

#8 2021-10-08 23:21:50

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:

The natural law of "do no harm" seems to be more basic than the galaxy prime directives, because "do not interfere" has been issued for the purpose of doing no harm.

We need to keep in mind that this "do not interfere" rule is not "for the galaxy" but simply an agreed-on applied rule for the GF and its members, though obviously not many truly follow it:

I fear that the purpose of "do not interfere in other planets" has been altered into "do not interfere with our plans for other planets" because they interfere at all levels but disallow doing so for those who do not follow their plans or "orders", meaning that due to this twist of not applying it to themselves, this "do not interfere" means "do not get in our way".

Which is typical Earth+Space Cabal style: "Rules apply for others only, but not for us who are beyond them."

At least so they think and act, but payday is coming after having ignored the warnings to stop this !

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#9 2021-10-08 23:29:55

Robert369

HiddenSquid wrote:

That's all good and great for life in a high society or having a life in high adventure, but reality as a whole doesn't make these distinctions. I'm not endorsing horrible stuff, but simply put, in an infinite universe/multi-verse/meta-verse/whatever, no one, absolutely no one can destroy all and any conceivable evils that may arise from the infinite creation. A being and a people can eradicate evil in themselves, but never from the creation, not entirely, and never permanently for all eternity. Not to mention relative evil in countless variants within an infinitude of infinities.

Indeed not, and that is not even desired because good and evil are needed to maintain a certain duality experience.

But this only works if there's a balance between the two, and what was about to unfold on our planet and the rest of the galaxy (which is way bigger than just "a bit of GF misbehavior") was going to be pure imbalance.

Which is why higher levels of consciousness are interfering to fix the problem of the 3-5D gaming environment, because whatever happens must follow a basic free will decision (and be it only at a soul level, while the incarnate might not know about it). And turning people into disconnected drones voids all free will by turning people into remote controllable biorobots, meaning that such is not an actual experience for a soul anymore (but at best watching a bad movie of what they make your body do).

This means that what happens on Earth is also needed on a galactic scale, people going against existing systems to become free-will and heart-based individuals again that no longer blindly follow their masters.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#10 2021-10-09 22:59:36

Robert369

Derailing yet another thread with personal offenses and as usual without adding anything to the thread ? What a great display of your claim to be "better than Humans", while in fact this is acting like the lowest version of them.

Ymarsakar wrote:

When did rob3 become aware of their existence and why did he attribute earth s victim control entirely to the federation?

Everybody knows that there's more out there than just another space gang named Galactic Federation, and also everyone knows that more than just them were/are involved in causing Earth's problems, and he wrote about it many times in the past.

Thus, what you "ask" above exists only in your distorted imagination of a twist of his words. I suggest to firstly understand what was actually written and then comment in a factual and non-personal way, which hasn't happened ever so far from you in this forum.

Isn't being a dick getting boring over time ?

#11 2021-10-10 00:02:56

Vega

Ymar wrote:

Vega, where is vega. Durham, where is he.

Did I hear someone call my name? smile

Ymar wrote:

Who exactly are you then?

And who exactly are you?

And if you wanna know who I am, I don't remember, that's the whole point.

All I know is that I am both a holographic "child"/fragment of Source/God and at the same time I am an earth human. Everything in between is behind a veil.

And don't worry everybody, I don't suffer from some messianic godcomplex, lol smile I also understand that everyone else is a holographic "child"/fragment of Source/God and noone is above me or below me. So don't worry I don't have any intention into turning this forum into a cult lol and if any of you misunderstand and believe that I am saying that I am the only son of god and that I am here to save you, get away from me you lunatics I am holding a broken umbrella and I am not afraid to use it lol smile And also as a disclaimer, this is knowledge that I am not embodying and living but it's only on the level of understanding/knowing.

Ymar wrote:

Do you really think i or we cannot hold you accountable for these prejudicial attitudes and personal attacks as well as other distorted attitudes and behaviors?

Is that what you all really think? That you cann9t be held responsible?

Yes that is exactly what we think. We are pretty sure in fact most of us know that you or whoever we is, don't have any real power over us, if you think that you have any real power over us, sorry to break it to you but you have been tricked, that power over us is an illusion, that can only work if we believe that you have any power over us and even then it is still you tricking me into using my own power against me. We are sovereign holographic "children of Source" with all the attributes of Source and nobody is above us or below us. AND WE SUBMIT TO NOONE. 

The only ones responsible for holding us accountable is ourself and the natural or divine laws of Reality that we ourselves have created. If I jump of a building I don't need Ymar to come break my bones the agreed laws of this reality bubble will make sure the concequencies of that action is my bones to be broken.

Only poo people and poo civilizations believe that they have any real power over others, and by poo I mean power over others. In this community we are of the paradigm of power-within and do not subscribe to the paradigm of power over others.

So can you clarify for us if you actually believe that you have any power over us? Are you saying that you are a poo person Ymar?

Last edited by Vega (2021-10-10 00:10:43)

#12 2021-10-10 19:04:47

Vega

Ymar wrote:

Vega, i already told you not to waste my time.

Answer:

Ymar wrote:

------------

Ymar wrote:

If you like calling people out, call out everyone and not just whom the ai prophets and orion mind control net feels hostility towards.

Answer for the 2nd time:

Vega wrote:

I am not part of some kind of a forum anti-bullshit hashmallim special forces unit, lol smile I will call out whoever I choose to, if I want to and if I feel like it.

If you actually genuinely wanted to know why I chose to focus on you again, go back and reread the posts with the intent to genuinely find out why I decided to get involved again in the mess that you have gotten yourself into with your arrogant behavior and lack of humility. Even though I have already clearly explained to you why, but you wont listen to me so at least go see for yourself that from where I stand I am right.

It all started here:
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=13075#p13075

-------------

Ymar wrote:

Is vega answering for rob3 now?

Answer:

Ymar wrote:

Is that what you all really think?

I am part of that "you all" and you are addressing me too.

and also:

Ymar wrote:

And you have been ignoring everyone else's complaints for months now. If you just weren't behaving so arrogantly and took one minute to look things from their perspective, you would see that from where they stand they actually do have a point and you are not totally innocent. I have tried as best as I can to see things from your perspective even though you make that very difficult with your not clear posts where it's impossible sometimes to figure out what the point is. It's like having to solve some riddle in order to understand what you are trying to say. As if we have time for that, at least the few people that are investing any energy in reading them for whatever reason.

That's what led you to this mess and now you won't take responsibility for your own choices and actions to stop making things worse and worse. But instead you are going to play the victim and martyr card. And then you are gonna come and preach to "you humans" for playing the victim and martyr card. And keep digging and digging yourself into a hole and keep burning bridges with people left and right and keep approaching the line where your relationship with this community is going to be beyond repair.

And that line is different for each member and you may have already crossed it for some of them. But Ymar don't care, Ymar gives zero fucks, Ymar is a level million watcher class magus that don't need no allies. Ymar ain't got time for our bathwater. Well fuck you very much Ymar, we got Yazhi and the Swaruuss and the Taygetans and each other, we don't need you too. lol smile Don't take this too seriously Ymar and everyone else. It is meant in a light-hearted way.

And this goes without saying that this is my own perspective and understanding of this mess and everyone should decide for themselves and listen to their own intuition and gut and feelings and senses. I don't know how many are left that are not in the "Yeah, I'm done" camp. What Ymar doesn't seem to understand is that Vega is being way too patient with him lol smile And Vega is very close to joining the "Yeah, I'm done" camp smile

Last edited by Vega (2021-10-10 21:13:07)

#13 2021-10-17 11:02:45

Gosia
Administrator

Guys mutual respect is a primordial RULE OF THIS GROUP. If I see people getting disrespected I will be removing posts and members. No imposing personal views on others, respect and cordiality. And don´t get too involved in personal stuff against each other. I am saying this in general, as I have reveived multiple reports already. Thank you. No response to this message necessary. Just be nice, period.

Board footer